Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #10

mmm wonder whats going on there ABS

Yay Alexa for cutting her first tooth! Definatley her grumpiness would have been tooth related.
    Nixon cut his 1st tooth about 2weeks ago, then the 2nd not long after. They are making a slow journey up though, still have a fair way to go and his cheeks are still fire red hot at the moment.......

went for a lovely walk & then picnic with my gf and her 4 1/2 month old today. awesome day in melb today.
    Abs i bought one of those mirrors 9that u stick on the back window yeah?) but didnt suit that car cause i have a station wagon.
    DH just got us a couple of Tix to see Billy Joel Sunday night, i am trying to find a baby sitter, hopefully someone can mind Nixon for us i really wanna go!

Hey all well there is going to be another addition to our growing family my SIL just announced she is 6 weeks pregnant early days yet fingers crossed for her she had been trying for a while now this will be there second bub they have a 3 y/o boy Elyjah and he is very excitted at the prospect of becomming a big brother he is hoping for a sister but we shall leave that in the hands of nature!

abs Guest

no idea re tickers Jac - have seen it go ga-gah's before

Mitch, I've been meaning to do a new one for Jordy for ages - that photo is of him at only a month or so old !! Not to mention I haven't put any new pics on his website in nearly 2 months Jen's been at me for aaaggeesss to update it, not to mention everyone else

Nickers - the back window of a wagon would definitely be the wrong spot... too far away. Jordy is sooo sitting up (but occasionally still falling over) - and so will probably turn his car seat around over the weekend

Awesome on your sister Becky - sticky vibes her way

Got Jen's xmas pressy at lunch time, including the cover. Will wrap the cover and give that to her for the pressie on the day (looks like we'll be in Melbourne for xmas day - maybe come down the day before and back on Boxing day) - will assemble it after we get back

Happy 7mths for Tyron, Lisa. U sure are right on the clothes. Wow Lisa, my old boss always wanted to be one too. I love CSI & similar shows.

Yikes Jacci, good thinking bout the guard. Oh poor Charlie, let's hope it clears up for good. Yay on the posts. WTG on the job, sounds perfect.

Wow, 1st tooth for Alexa, yay Mitch. PMSL, party on.

Sush, I rang Myer the other day, they said around $3 for a plain bauble (but out of stock for 70mm & no idea when restocking) + $5 to personalise & will stop taking orders early Dec as takes few wks. Hmm 2wks doesnt seem long to have tree up, hope u can come to an agreement. I dont believe in all that 'bad luck' stuff.

Wow Bec, I had no idea on the brushing the teeth, makes sence but, yikes. Great news on Declan though.

Hey Bel, zucchini is actually on the 8mth safe list (see solids link in page 1), no idea why, maybe that's it. WTG on ur job. Oh no, hope ur all well shortly, yuk.

Oh no poor Georgie Theresa. Wow, u cope with so much.

Amy, hope u had fun shopping & at the party.

Nickers, Nixon looks very cool in that pic, hehe.

Holly went her body length forwards on Sun, she normally only goes backwards, but it's not crawling, more like a caterpillar, moves both arms at same time, then both legs. Loves to rock back & forward though but she gets too excited & propels herself forward flat on her tum, so funny.

At mum's group we all dressed up for the cup & had a sweep, I ended up with Geordieland & Iced Cherry, but didnt win, hehe. We've drawn our SS for mums group, have a $20 limit, so prob off to ToysRUs this wkend, along with the email vouchers from them (just rego with em & u get coupons regularly).

Holly's 3rd tooth is finally cutting thru (Tue), so hopefully the runny poos etc will be gone soon. Nappy rash got much worse (raw,bleeding) & now is looking better again but still raw areas. I've been using her excema cream (lil bit starting to come back on her face again) twice/day & canesten then zinc+castor oil cream (thick) every nappy change. On/off she's been doing #2's every nappy change, then there might be a break then back again.

Holly was still drinking 5-6 bottles / day & put on heaps, no wonder she has chubby legs, a double chin & bb's now...hehe. Now I feed her her bottle, then wait 1-1.5hrs & give solids then bed & when she's up again she has a bottle, but is now only having 4 bottles & 2 solids & sleeping thru again, yay. She usually has 2 ice-cubes, sometimes 3.

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, I don't have time for personals right now, need to get ready for work, but will do them later.

Just popped on to give my exciting news.....

Abbey can crawl! She finally worked out how to get her hands and legs going the right way at the right time and crawled. Was so exciting! She can't go to far yet, just a bit then starts doing the caterpillar crawl (like holly, Shell) but boy is she fast at getting around. looks like I will be on my toes from now on.
    We are trying to get a video of it, and when I do I will put it on the website.

be back later.

Yay Amanda, that is exciting, except for the having to run around after her, hehe.

I have some news too, today, I noticed Holly doing the pushups onto toes, haven't seen her do it b4 & remember a few bubs on here were doing it a while ago. Abbey was one right Amanda?

abs Guest

wow, congrats to both Holly and Abbey - woohoo

I'm not looking forward to when Mr gets his movement going - still got a few things to secure properly - maybe another task for this weekend

Thanks guys! It was pretty exciting.

Shell... Yeah Abbey started going up on her hands and toes and still does,it lookslike she is doing yoga lol hope that Holly's nappy rash gets better.

Abs... we still have to do a bit more baby proofing too, guess i'd better get a move on with it.

Becky...congrats to your SIL, hope she has a great pg.

Nickers...Have fun at Billy Joel, hope that you can find a baby sitter, I would but its abit far to drive lol

Mitch.. hope you have a good "sleep" with Alexa away lol watch out Jeff

Arrrgh can't go back any further lol Iwill try and remember some stuff...

Xmas Trees... We always put ours up on the 1st of December (or close to it) so will try to do that this year too.

Car seats... Abbey is still rear facing, we have one of those mirrors too.. Will wait till she is a bit bigger till we turn her.

Teeth... no teeth here yet, but it looks like it is so close

Food.. Abbey tried apple today so will see how she goes with that then pumpkin next.

Well thats it for me. Time for bed

yeah Amanda - that is great crawling!! your going to be on the go now - its bad enough charlie catepillar crawling on the floor boards. let me know any things that you thought she might not get into but she did so that i can c if i need to housproof any more........

hi to everyone else will do personals later.

oh forgot to add - We are getting broad band YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

WTG Abbey! Thats aewsome Amanda!
    well i think Nixon is so far off crawling, he barely lasts 5mins on his tummy & gets his bum in the air but has no idea with his arms yet!
    He has just had his 6m needles today. DH wanted to take him by himself, said he barley cried. He was tired but fighting to get to sleep so i have just fed him again and now he is fast asleep on my lap (have to try transfering him to be without waking him up!)

now his teeth are coming through a bit more he has bitten me a few times while bf. OUCH!! how do u stop this?

Jacci- you'll prob be on here even more with broadband lol! its so much faster & once u get used to it u think gosh how did i ever have the patience for diall up!

push ups hey Holly! maybe u can teach me to do some to get back into shape!!

Oh sorry Bec, I completely missed that post. Congrats to ur SIL, that's great news.

Hehe, yeah me too Nickers.

hmmm bizzare, i just posted & i thought it went through ok but it's not there?????

Anyway what i wrote was we are coming to Qld in a weeks time. DH has to work on the Elton John tour so Nixon & I are coming for a holiday.

we get to Bris Sun 19th Nov, then going to Caloundra for a couple of days (have friends there) and was wondering if any of the qld girls Shazz/Amy/Therese are anywhere near brisbane?
    If so we'll be free to meet up THURSDAY 23rd Nov. i have msged a couple of the qld girls in June buddies too so might be a bit of a BB garthering.

Nickers- I can imagine how much more i'll be on here!! - i love the picture of nixon - he looks sooo cute. Nixone has grown a fair bit in the 2 months - he is getting longer.
    Have fun in QLD! Ouch on the bitting while BF. Also have you found a babysitter for sunday night?

Well i am getting everything ready for the netball trip! - should be fun going to the dunkeld races next weekend - getting the Tshirts printed up this week - have organised a bus and everything - is good coz alot of us have children all under 2 years old - so we don't get out that much so i'm sure we'll have a ball on the day!

Teeth - Charlie doesn't even look like getting teeth or look like getting hair!

Yeah DH is tall so i think nixon will follow in his foot steps. I am prob gonna be the short ass mum LOL!! i wonder how long he is now it's been neally a month since he was measured, might try measure myself.
    grrrr wish dh would hurry up and get home from kickboxing, i am going to a scrapbooking day thing, never been b4 and really keen to get some ideas/tips and get some more pages done i am neally 4months behind on Nixon.....
    still no babysitter the couple we asked we have been playing phone tennis with for 24hrs, so really hope can get onto them soon cause if they cant we have to try find someone else!!

More baby news my cousin is also pregnant about 6 weeks also so 2 new bubs due in July 07 how exciting

crawlers hey how exciting declan can be on all 4's for a few seconds then just flops hehehe

Nickers hope you get that babysitter- Scrap booking is something i am not really into - it takes to long i am a person who likes things done now - I like looking at the scrap booking people have done though.

Charlie gets weighed and measeured on monday!!! eeeeh - I hope he hasn't chubbed up too much - he looks like he is getting longer again.

Crwling - Charlie is up on all fours rocking - yesterday he took about 2 little crawls and then flopped - he hasn't tried it again - thank God!!! he's to young to crawl i want him to stay little for ever!!!

I have the worlds worst tooth ache and you can't get into a dentist here in portland till next April - I mean HELLO!!!! dentists are so annoying! - i will have to go to warrnambol, hamilton or mt Gambier

abs Guest

Hi ladies

no sign of crawling here either. The 3 of us spent yesterday arvo in the spa - quite hot outside and today is warming up a bit too much too. We just went for a bit of a walk to the local park to check the playground... even though Jordy is far too young for it (yet). There was another dad there checking it out with his 8.5month old daughter... had a bit of a chat and shared some stories. Was funny, they both work for a pharmaceutical company and it was one of their drugs being used during her labour - hope this is a good batch they joked

Hope you manage to see someone soon Jac... I had having sore teeth. Getting into seeing someone even in Sydney can be a hit&miss affair - sometimes its easy, other times noone is available

Well better go, things to do this arvo before helping a friend of Jen's with her computer stuff at home (silly wireless network doesn't wanna work)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast