Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #11

Sushee... it sounds like you have one cheeky boy there but how cute! Does he say mummy yet? Maybe he is being rebellious lol

Abs... hope jen was ok with the cc centre.

Topic of the Day.. what a great idea. Well I am co sleeping with Abbey for now as its easier with her sleep crawling, means I don't have to get up through the night. She is waking on average 4 times a night, and i give her a quick feed and she goes back to sleep. When she wakes up properly I take her out to DP and he has a cuddle and a play while I check my emails and BB. If we are going out we all get ready then I feed her before we go, if we are not she just plays for a while before she wants a feed, and then she will have a nap.

Jacci... thanks, I will try and make something to go with it.

I'm off to get some groceries

mum21 Guest

Topic of the day - I normally go get Declan when he wakes around 6-6.30 give him a feed in bed then let him co-sleep until I get up (he'll stay asleep till roughly 9am and I get up about 7.30ish and do some housework while I can)

mum21 Guest

Hey guys. Sorry I can't remember, but what date are we opening our SS presents? Are we going to do it via here or MSN? Don't mind me I have mothers brain LOL.

abs Guest

No idea on when to open Amy... some of us are still waiting to get it

mum21 Guest

No worries. Just thought it could be nice to hop on and open them together.

Yeah i was gonna ask if we were gonna pick a date to open them or something?

Topic of the day: Nixon's first feed is between 8-8.30am, if he wakes earlier he is usually happy to chat to himself and have a play or even fall back to sleep (the other day he woke at 7.30am but b4 i had a chance to go in there he was back asleep and slept till 9am) But when i do go and get him he knows what time it is so we change his nappy, see daddy off to work then (sometimes) hop back into bed to give him a bf.
    sometimes he falls asleep again (i know hard to beleive after just having had 10-12hrs!) so i let him sleep in my bed while i get stuff done or we have a play then he has breakky 9-9.30am.

sushee- dont worry i have this thing i say & it Gets Nixon every time.
    i go "mum mum mum mum mummy, im your mummy" then dad dad dad daddy wheres your daddy" then bub bub bub bub bubby, your my bubby!" sometimes throw a nan nanny or pop poppy in there too!

i noticed this arvo that one of Nixon's top teeth is coming through, should cut any day i rekon. so no wonder he is extra miserable with his clogged up nose, chesty cough and sore teeth!

Amy - that is a great idea to open the presents all together! Love the santa photo - charlie is going to get some done this week.

Amanda - I rang my friend and she had a piece of velcro thet went all the way round the cot mattress then had the other half ofthe velcro thru the loop at the back of that sleepsafe - she said it worked a treat coz she could still lift the baby up but the baby didn't have the strentgh to disconect herself.

Abs - how was Daycare today???

Sush - that is so clever of charlie!!! good work - cheeky little thing!!!

mmm, sounds like you all have very well behaved bubs early in the morning. Once Josiah is awake, that's it, it's all systems go, especially if I get him out of the cot. i'll give him a bottle, and that buys me about another 15 mins in my own bed, but as soon as he's finished the little monkey is whinging for me again. No chance of him co-sleeping, unless he's asleep when I put him in our bed, and he hates being in his room by himself in the morning. He'll normally go back to bed about 2 hours later, but its normally only for 40mins tops. Mark says we need to change his routine, but I wouldn't have a clue how for something like this.

Sush - WOW!! That's great that Charlie is playing that game with you. It's so exciting when they start to talk.

Sorry guys, I was going to do more personals, but my eyes are closing as I type. Work 2moro, but i check in in the evening. Have a great day

Bel

Topic of yesterday....

Alexa wakes around 6ish.... I get her up, change her if she needs it (ie wet through clothes & nappy change) & put her in bed with me & I give her cuddles & we play silly games... then i get dressed while she is in my bed.. then we both go & get her bottle....

I am saving all our Bb secret santa pressies till Xmas day... but will post as soon as i get a chance on xmas day....

abs Guest

I've forgotten, who is in our SS - and who has/hasn't posted/gotten theirs yet ?

I've posted but not received...

As for Daycare yesterday, was a little better. He is fairly clingy to either of us at the moment, so when Jen was walking away from him, apparently he was in tears She saw him very upset in the cot at one point in time, but apparently a few of the others had just been brought out to the awake area, so that might have woken him mid sleep ??

When she popped back in a couple of times (she was at the shopping centre for a number of hours), she saw him getting a number of cuddles - the girl who wasn't there last week (off sick) was definitely a hit with him

He didn't sleep or eat much whilst there, so passed out when we put him in his cot when they got home, and he had a reasonable feed later on. They are doing one more visit tomorrow.

Dunno about going back for any more... There's only 3 more weeks before they close for Xmas/New Year, and we'd be away for one of the days he would be booked in. So we might wait til January before starting him there.

New thread time

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678