Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in April 2006 #5

abs Guest

hmm, reminds me, we better give Jordy some more tummy time. He can't do what Abbey is doing at all

Just put him back to bed after a 2hr wake session. Much happier this morning. Was playing under the A-Frame toy thing for a while... then pushed the thing towards his feet and started kicking the things hanging down !! Maybe a future socceroo

Also now when changing him, he puts his feet down and lifts his bum up several inches and starts sliding along the change table - gotta be careful as he can go in either direction

And Jen is having back problems again It might have been from sitting most of yesterday in the chair with him asleep on her chest, but uncertain. She was in pain getting into bed last night - so had a couple of pain relief tablets... will mean no booby for Jordy today

Oh and mum is in town today too... is free for a couple of hours this arvo so catching up with her hopefully before she flies back to Melbourne this evening

Doh, Holly had a temp when I got home from tap last night & DH didn't even notice, however she had been in bed for 30mins. 39.2 degrees, so DH ate tee then went off to find the only chemist still open to get baby paracetamol as NONE of the darn supermarkets stock it, what's with that. I had said in the past, we really should get some for just in case we need it 1 day & DH's is like, no we'll be fine, if she needs it we'll get it then, yeah, haha. I had stripped her down to her nappy & singlet but temp stayed, the paracetamol is fantastic stuff, her temp was back to normal after an hour, just like it said it would be. Marvellous, mind u, she was still as happy/chirpy as ever, watchin TV & talkin to it, hehe.

Cant c any new pics Abs! Hope Jen's back improves.
    Yeah tis funny when they do that huh. Luckily our changetable has rails on 3 sides so she cant slide off. Have 2 pics in my www of her doin that in her cot, pushin her way out of her side padding thingo, hehe, with the guiltiest look on her face, like o oh, sprung. Also have to warn those whom hold her that she may throw herself backwards, so hold on tight, oh the joys, hehe.

Nickers, how cute.

Thats great Amanda.

Holly's stats for today, 18wk4d: 5.25kg (11p9oz), 60cm (15w3d=5.01kg,59cm).

oooh it's needle time again i hate this part i think i have only just gotten over the last lot Ryan had his 4 month health check today here is his stats from birth then now Birth 3490 grams - 4mths weight 6580 grams Birth Length 54 cm -4mths length 63 cm Birth HC 34.5cm- 4 mths HC 41.5cm hope you are doing well

abs Guest

new pics are up - though they only work with IE at the moment... fixing it to work with FireFox etc

Hi Shazz... Ryan is coming along nicely... we'll get proper stats next Thursday

hi gals & guy.

Can't stay long, we've got our friends staying with us from the UK so I'm trying to think of places to take them - gosh its hard trying to think of things they'd like to see when the novelty has well and truly worn off for us coz we live here!

Glad to see everyone is doing well - abs had a look at your photos, Jordy is just GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful little boy.

Josiah is doing well, except he's definitely teething, so been a bit of a grumpy bum, but we're managing.

Anyway off to think of some more sightseeing ideas. Have a great day

Bel
    Last edited by belgodfrey; August 11th, 2006 at 10:43 AM.

Abs- Love the pics! Jordy looks like such a happy boy! Hey love that seat thing, looks very comfy! Where is that from?

Hi Shazz-
    great Stats on Ryan How has he been going?

abs Guest

Thanks for the comments girls

A friend of ours took jordy for an hour or two on the weekend - had several people come up to them saying how beautiful he was. Linda was just smiling and saying thanks

Nickers, it's called a Bumbo - on ebay for about $65-70 from memory, though ours was given to us amongst heaps of other stuff from various people (hence the colour )

Nickers Ryan is going great guns although we have had a fairly rough day today his being good right now and is tucked up nice and warm in bed mummy is going to not to far behind him Btw Nixon is soo soo cute in your ticker pic
    Abs ~ had a look at Jordy's site what a gorgeous looking young man you have there and did i read right his over 7 kg woohoo i'm getting sick of the CHN telling me 80 grams in aweek is not enough she asked me to take Ryan to the doctors to get

Have a great weekend everyone

Time for a new one folks.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678