Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #9

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I do I do! Sorry Lisa, I haven't emailed yet! I keep meaning to but then get distracted

Lisa, can I have your email addy again please? Or if you don't want to post it here, could you email me on [email protected] and I'll reply? I am heading out to Chittering today for lunch with my parents so will be back later. I WILL remember to email this time!

Oky the pictures are up!

The day was great, I just look afwul, I am back on track loosing weight, I didn't think I was so overweight until I saw the pictures

Awwwww Lisa he is such a sweetie... & what a cheeky grin LOL....

Dont give yourself too much grief about weight.... you were fully preggy only 6 months ago.... sheesh girly.....

I cheated LOL... I popped mine out early..... So I am looking forward to 3 times as many stretch marks & 3 dress size changes.... LOL... But I could stilll do with losing 5-10kg!!!! Mostly from my butt... damn thing got bigger but not my boobs & i was all set to finally get clevage LOL.... ah well... have to save for a boob job instead!!!

abs Guest

Definite cute grin the Lisa and I'll second Mitch's comments re you

Not much going on here other than the roll monster can still only go from back to front and then gets upset coz he can't do anything more, oh and he's getting better at sitting up. Not there yet but shouldn't be too far off

One of the bubs from Parents group yesterday (the oldest of the group) was fully sitting up on her own. Sooo cute - Alex was looking around all on her own

Oh feedback on that UK Position - they are looking for someone for 3-6 months, though the 3 of us they'd potentially choose from all reckon a couple of weeks tops is probably better, can organise the rest via teleconferencing. I'm the least busy out of the three of us, so who knows

he looked sooooooo cute Lisa!
    Hey i think u looked lovely, very nice outfit yourself by the way!

Q: when they cut their tooth, will the gum bleed or anything?

mum21 Guest

Love the pics Lisa & I've sent you a msg re: SS.

abs Guest

I guess it might for a short time nickers, but seeing it takes time for the skin to actually break open with the tooth coming through, any blood vessels in the area have already been squeezed shut and probably closed off by then anyway ?? So I probably wouldnt expect it to be for very long

Of course, I'm just guessing seeing noone else has replied to your question !

Amy I don't have your email, could you please resend it??

Thanks!

mum21 Guest

Hi Lisa to make it easier for you. It is [email protected]

Nickers - I wasn't sure until I caught the moment Josiah's 2nd tooth came through. There was only a tiny tiny bit of blood, I only noticed coz I was playing with him at the time.

Lisa - OMG, Tyron looks SO cute! And don't worry, you look great. I've fallen off the wagon a bit at the moment with all the stress from my job and such, but I'm determined to get back on it ASAP.

abs - great news re your work trip, hope it works out for you...as long as you can still chat on BB!!

Jacci - glad you received the dummy ok, hope Charlie gets some use out of it.

mmm, can't remember any further back, sorry ladies...better go, laptop is about to cut out and I can't be bothered finding the charger. Back soon...

Bel

Morning Ladies and Abs,

Flat out at the moment - just popped onto say hi while i am at work - won't be online all weekend - have disconected the internet at home - We are sanding back the floors and polishing them - Charlie had a sleep over at grandma's last night - there is dust everywere in our house. Luckily we have a self contained bungalo out the back so we will be staying in that for a few nights.
    Well beter go do some work - hope you all have a great weekend.
    Jac

abs Guest

Morning all, I take it the disconnection is only whilst the sanding is taking place Jac

And thx Bel Who knows if it will happen, or when - I'd also have to get approval from my current work area to let me go too, most of my calls are when something goes kabing, and if it happened like at 8.30am this morning thats like 10.30pm in the UK - I'd have to bring some of the others who might be able to do it, up to speed on the way this setup works... assuming they have the security clearance in the first place

Jen's going out with a friend during lunchtime, I've gotta go pick up a couple of things, might grab some flowers whilst I'm out too And we have Jen's mums bday on Sunday, so gotta cut the back lawn at some stage later today or tomorrow as well - damn stuff grows really quickly this time of year

Hope everyone is going great and having heaps of fun with new things bubs are up to

Okay everyone,

Well I have the following for SS, if you want to be added to is the last day and then I wil send out the list:

Amy
    Bel
    Abs
    Jacci
    Mitch
    Sushee
    Amanda
    Nickers
    Me

The present will be $30 including postage.

Hope you are all well, at work today, so better go do some!!

OMG Lisa, thats terrible, hope they catch the theif. Lovely photos, u all look great.

Wow Nickers, how lovely, twinnies. I didn't notice Holly's bleed.

Ha Mitch u crack me up. Yeah my butt expanded too, hehe, bb's didn't get much bigger til milk came in, now 3wks after weaning fully they've shrunk back to normal except for the sagging, yikes.

That's very handy Jacci.

sounds good Lisa!!
    ohh how sweet Abs flowers are always a nice gesture. DH used to buy them for me all the time... hmmm have not had any for a very long time!!

we had to do a complete change at midnight last night. Nixon wet through everything incl the bed sheets/matress protector. but after being up with him for about 45min he was a good boy and slept till 8am! we've been for a nice walk thismorning now we gotta go do the grocery shopping.

Shell... I NEVER really had my milk come in.... the running joke at work (which is all males apart from me) is that I am a dry old cow LMAO.....

i cant wait to get out there & do some xmas shopping.. i am in the BB secret santa aswell as the one with you guys hehehe.... heres hoping it might get me motivted enough to go & actually DO my xmas shopping !!!!!

oh Lisa i missed that bit back in your post. getting new cards for everything is the most annoying part. did they do much damage to the car?

Nickers - no they must of been pretty good at it, as there wasn't any damage at all, it is just a pain getting all my cards and trying to rmeember what cards where in there. They tried to use my ATM, thank god they couldn't use it as it is our offset account to our mortgage and has like way too much money in it!!!

Yes I am in the BB secret santa as well, I love Christmas, going to take the little man to get his photo with Santa, I bet he will scream the place down!!

Mtch - my milk never came in, so all I got was huge norks that were of no use and now they wont shrink god damn it!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast