Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #9

Nickers I amon the mini pill & have started taking 2 a day instead on one tablet to try & regulate things... it sucks... otherwise I will have to look at going on the jab... Stronger pills arent an option as there is a history of blood clots in my family!!!

Eczema... Alexa has eczema, so i am avoiding any dairy till she is at least one, the same with eggs as they made my eczema flare up when I was little...

Mitch - I will have to remember the eggs also.

abs Guest

Jac, Jen has a talk to him EVERY NIGHT about his sleeping pattern, and apparently he tells her every time he will sleep through

well that's what she tells me when I crawl into bed and snuggle up to her - sometimes I have my doubts though

Yikes Jacci, hope u get some answers.

Mitch, that would suck. U should get a blood test to make sure ur iron levels are ok. I bled for 10.5wks & was found to be iron deficient aneamic again (had similar probs in past), so told to take a 3mth supply of strong iron tablets & have a blood test this mth to confirm back up again. Funny thing is, DH just had a BT & was found to be a carrier of some condition, cant remember what it's called, where his body produces way too much iron & so he has to eat far less red meat & iron containing foods & donate blood every 6wks to help get rid of the oversupply so he'll start feeling better. Funny huh, he's got too much & me not enuf. Luckily I too am not a carrier, otherwise Holly may have it & can be far more dangerous if both parents are carriers & then the child gets it passed on. Lets hope they settle down for u quick smart though.

Oh no Theresa, hope she's ok. Holly's temp went up to 39.2 after her 2nd vaccinations & DH had to go trekking around town to find a chemist still open to get children's panadol (supermarkets dont stock it apparently), I'm so glad she didn't get the convolsions. Yikes, hope they never happen again.
    I have 3 toys on layby (incl bath toys), we'll probably be having xmas lunch at our place again.

Thanks Shell... I have another appt at the Dr at the end of the months so will ask for a BT then if things arent right by then!!!

abs Guest

Shell, happy 7months for Holly today - time has flown hey

Thnx Abs, u too for Jordy & 8mths for Alexa Mitch, it surely has.

pregnant for 9 months and it seems like a life time!!! but now it feels like i just brought charlie home the other day!

Happy 7months Jordan & Holly!!
    hmmmm eggs hey.... I have always LOVED eggs... poached/boiled/fried/scrambled u name it love love love eggs. my fav is boiled (just enough so the white has gone white but yolk still runny) i will have to keep an eye on my eczma & see if it gets worse after i eat eggs..... i hated not being able to eat runny eggs when i was pg. Once i thought stuff it cant take it anymore and boiled myself 2 eggs with soldiers lol!!

I am the same as you nicerslove eggs!- my favourite is poached eggs on toast with butter.......mmmmmm i want some now!

I have a 4 hour drive to geelong tonight - not looking forward to it!
    Its mum's birthday and she wants to go to geelong to se my brother before he moves to cairns next week.

abs Guest

good luck with the drive tonight Jac - why's your brother moving to Cairns ? New job ??

Doubt I could live up there - too hot for me. I would probably be very happy in winter in Hobart. Jen too... we love our aircon here at home

And I can almost completely pass on eggs - they are simply an ingredient in cooking other things for me. Though some miniquiches Jen made earlier this year were pretty good, and if I ever get to make my homemade fried rice again, then I use a couple in that too. Though sometimes I can handle one on a burger, again homemade of course - now they are good - hmmm yumm

My sister in law is doing her graduate year in a lawfirm up there, so they wanted a change - they were in bendigo then scotland tehn sydney then geelong and now cairns - they like to move around - they don't have kids so they might aswell do it while they can.

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678