-
April 28th, 2006, 04:20 PM
#11
Hi everyone, thought i'd pop in from March baby buddies......
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NEW MUMS AND BUBS over the last couple of days.....
Anyway today I had my 6-8 week check with the health nurse. It was the first time Luke has been looked over or weighed since we left the hospital.
As I thought my little man has put on heaps of weight. Since we left the hospital which was 6 weeks ago, he has put on 1420g.
His head is 3.2cm bigger and his length is 4.5 cm longer.
Everything else is aok!!!!
She said he will have the milestones and development of that as a 2 week old at this point and not a 7 week old. Because he was born at 35 weeks.
I thought this is what it would be like. Coz he is like a two week old and not really smiling yet or doing much at all.
She also said they like them to aim for bubs to put on around 200g per week. He definatly achieved this and about 30g more.
Now all we need to do is have our GP check on monday the, its needle time with the 8 week immunisation at the end of the week
I hope you are all well and getting plenty of rest when you can.....
Seeyou soon...
Bookmarks