Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #12

Nearly off the page again....

Well I posted a thread about moo not sleeping...hope to get some tips while I wait for the sleep school to ring me back in 3 weeks. Lucky it was my half day today, I just had a sleep before I go pick Olivia.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Love Melissa

Hi!

Mel - Hope Olivia's sleep improves for you soon!

We had a busy day - we had Toddler tunes which was great and then Dylan had Gymbaroo! We were running late this morning cos Dylan slept in until nearly 9am!! He came into bed with me at 6am and I gave him a quick bf and he went straight back to sleep! Louis was still in bed at 8.30am as well!

Otherwise not much from me - Dylans just walking everywhere and the 2 of them get into lots of mischief. They are so gorgeous at bathtime - they play funny games and Dylan gets the giggles - it really is the cutest thing ever. I really should get in video and play it for them when they're older and argue all the time! LOL!

Chat later!

He slept! From 9:30ish till 6am!!!!! A little whinge around midnight, but he self-settled!!!! woOHOOOO!!!!

Hope it sorts itself soon Mel.

Kris, how cute!!!!! Gosh you're busy with the boys! Still want a 3rd?

LOL - Kaz!! Yep - I'm off the Pill! LOL - wasn't meant to be just yet but I ran out and haven't had time to get back to the dr's! hehehe. We were meant to officially ttc from April so we won't be consciously trying yet - if that makes sense!

Yeah on Pip sleeping well! Woohoo!

HI everyone,

Gee we've been quiet in here haven't we?

How are you all? Good I hope.

Kris, thanks for the reassurance about having 2 bubs! It still scares me though. How old was Louis when Dylan was born? Well have about 16mths between Lil and bubs, hopefully she doesn't go through terrible 2's early...or at all, hehe!
    Lil's not really sleeping any better, I don't know what's going on...she's waking between 2-4 times a night, last night was 3. She had 2 bottles too. DH is home for a few days though so we can share it which is good. Yesterday she cried for anhour for no reason. I tried to feed her, give her a bottle, play, sing...nothing worked. In my over emotional state I ended up crying with her. DH came home to two tearstained faces last night, LOL! She's still really sooky and clingy today, I just don't know what's wrong with her, I dont think she's teething at the moment. Ugh, who knows??
    You're brave TTC already! Gosh I don't think I could do 3 under 3! 2 under 18mths is going to be a big enough challenge for now.

Mel, I hope Olivia is getting better with her sleeping. I can sympathise.

Kaz I hope Patrick is better now.

Have we heard from Erin lately, I hope her move went ok.

Hi to everyone else, I hope you and your bubbas are going well.

Happy Sunday girlies

hi verybody,
    well we have been busy around here and just put Beau down for a nap as he is c-r-a-n-k-y! But can hear him in there banging god knows what!
    He is doing lots of squeals screams and yelling to get our attention and get picked up all the time which we are trying to ignore until he stops as I dont want to incourage it and am trying to limit how often I say 'no' so i dont sound like a broken record!! Dh was blowing on his beer bottle top last night and handing it to B to copy and he was spluttering to try and mimic and it was so adorable! Also i just started giving him whole blueberries which is cute to watch him shove them in his gob with his fist!
    I better go he isnt going to settle...
    You guys ttc and kel pregnant freak me out! But I must admit I do say "when we have the next one" quite a lot!!!
    Love to everyone will drop in later - hope the no sleepers sleep for you tonight! Mel I am going to go and look at your thred now about moo not sleeping
    x
    x

Hi!

Had a huge weekend so am having a lazy day at home recovering - I'm still in my pj's!! OMG! Thats sooo lazy!!
    Friday was running around the shops all day and had a meeting and then had a tbs party fri night, Sat went to my sisters new house (which is amazing) and then straight to Mothers group and didn't get hom until nearly 6pm. Sunday we went to the Play school concert and then to my dads for a bbq so didn't get home until 5pm again...The kids and I are wrecked!!

Boys are well though...I bought Dylan his first pair of shoes on Fri but he hates them so I'm not fussed with him wearing them at the moment...they say bare feet is much better for them walking anyway. He's been sleeping well other than a few mornings coming in with me for a cuddle and snooze from about 6am but he didn't this morning. I don't mind that as it's pretty much my only chance to get big cuddles with him anyway. Although yesterday he fell asleep on my at my Dads so we had cuddles - it was very nice. Dads got big steps until the second floor of his house and Dylan climbed all the way to the top the cheeky bugger!! I was standing behind him of course but he did all himself and wouldn't have fallen if I wasn't there - coming down is a very different story though! LOL!

Kel - there's 18m between my 2 boys. It's been all good!! Sorry to hear she's waking so much...it certainly can be draining...I doubt she'd be hungry though the night...I'd offer her water and get her used to the fact that she won't get milk overnight - if she thinks she'll get fed that could be why she's waking so much...just a thought...Sorry to hear she's been grumpy though...it is a huge age for seperation anxiety...

Jen - Hope Beau settled for you - they really can be clingy at the moment. Dylans not too bad but and mostly when he won't leave me alone is because he's tired/hungry/thirsty/nappy etc...but - he has Louis to play with which makes a huge difference!!
    He sounds so cute copying his dad!!! They really are getting to be such gorgeous little kids - I love this age - and even more once they turn 1!!! I like it when they can start communicating!!

Better have a shower! Chat later...

Hi Girls,
    Just a quickie for the mo and I promise to do personals later. OMG I can't believe that it's 4 weeks exactly til Feeb's birthday, where has the year gone. She is now into everything, I have totally de-feebed the house lol We should be having our last checkup with the Paed soon. She is loud n proud saying bubbub and clear as day mummum so cute. We've been having a nightmare few weeks with her sleeping too most nights I end up in the spare room with her. That's kinda why I haven't been around much. We are off to NSW next week to visit my Nana. It will be the last time I will get to see her as she has terminal cancer and I want her to see Feeb. We are driving down it's gunna be a biggy for Feeb being in the car for so long so we decided to do most of it overnight ( there'll be 3 drivers) so she will hopefully sleep. She is doing this little face now where she screws it up and snorts air out her nose, it's sooo comical and cute. I've also noticed that she is self weaning off the dummy, she rarely wants it other than when she goes to sleep and even then she spits it out. Steve will be out of work this week so I'm back to work when we come back from NSW. So much for just a quickie lol I better go she is climbing up my leg trying to get the keyboard. Catcha's later I hope everyone is well.

Hi ya,
    Well beau was up last night at midnight upset, he is sucking his fingers heaps so i think it was a tooth thing, I gave him about 60mls of milk and he went straight off till 7am so he is still good by all accounts! (Mel i posted in your thread about olivias sleep that he NEVER wakes now! He knows I swear! Jinx myself!) But I have AF and bad cramps so didnt get back to sleep til 2am!
    Tiffany - Nice to hear form you, we went up the coast and back in a day with Beau and it was a nightmare1 Good thinking about doing it at night, Beau does the same nose thing! My mum was over yesterday and couldnt beleive some of the noises he makes - she said he sounds like he has a machine inside him LOL!
    Kris - Girl you need to chill! You must have so much energy....I have just walked the shops and back and need a sit down! Louis and Dylan sound so adorable together, cant wait for that! DH had a teary last night about thinking of getting into B's bed when he is upset and in a big boys bed when he is older and cuddling him! Isnt it hilarious?
    Ok just made myself a homemade coffee/chiller thing (trying to save money as am broke!) and have worked out my daily gloria jeans is not helping!
    Ok love to all better hang out some washing and drink my budget drink!
    x

Hi!

Had a feral morning this morning - all the little things were going wrong and I swear I could have cried! LOL! Ended up being 30min late for Louis' kinder...whoops. I can only assume af is on its way - you know when you feel way overemotional??? Usually how I feel at af time anyway...
    Boys are well - Louis is running around saying "I'll save you Mum, I'm a super hero" in the cutest voice! LOL. I have no idea where he got it from! And Dylans walking around everywhere - he loves getting chased and tries to run which is hilarious! We were playing on the floor this arvo and he was just giggling the whole time rolling around and wrestling!! He loves it when I rough him up a bit! lOL! He's so independed though - hates me feeding him most of the time now so just have to put pasta and veggies etc on the high chair and he feeds himself...little terror! LOL! He's "talking" heaps at the moment - mama, dada, dumdum, moooo (for cow!), nanana and nini (for bedtime!) I still can't quite work out whether he means them all but I think so...he's also worked out how to blow on Louis' recorder which is so funny - but such a horrible sound! LOL!

Tiffanny - Sorry to hear about your nanna...I hope the trip goes well for you. I hope Phoebes sleep improves for you soon as well - how draining!! Thats great she's weaning off the dummy - my boys loooovveee there dummies although we really need to get Louis to get rid of his soon...before he's 3 anyway!!! Thats way to old to have a dummy I think...

Jen - Sorry to hear Beau's been up...hope you feel better today...LOL on your budget drink - hope it was yummy! No - I don't have that much energy - I don't think?? I'm looking forward to the long weekend - Sunday and Monday are chill out days and even dh will be home so should be nice to spend some time all together without needing to rush off!

I'm so procrastinating cleaning the kitchen...it's feral though...I suppose I better go and do it....

I really don't want to though...

would rather curl up in bed with a good book...

but if I don't I won't have time tomorrow...

Urgghhh better go - LOL! Chat later!! hehehe.

hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for your tips on sleeping. We still arent getting all the way through but its less traumatic for all of us...will explain later. I got to go to work today and also catch up with my mums group. We have 5 weeks til our wedding....so close!!

Better get the girl moving...shes still in bed. I hate waking her up to go to care
    Love to you all

Melissa

Morning ladies!

I have no idea what's happening with Pip, he's demanding a feed around 3am again. ARGHHHH. Admittedly I've been feeling quite ill so he's only being given a bottle by DH so that may have something to do with it.

Yesterday arvo we were eating a pineapple and gave Pip some to eat - he was sitting on the floor and shook his head cause its a strong taste, and he fell backwards and lots of crying ensued ... only stopped by another piece of pineapple

Mel - only 5 weeks! WOOHOOO! Have you had your hens' yet? Are you having one? Good to see O is settling a bit to sleep ...

Kris - ahhh that's no good *hugs* You seem like such a super-mum, please don't do too much - enjoy and eat lots of chocolate for the next couple of days.

Tiff - ahhh great to "see" you here! That sounds so cute! Pip's now blowing bubbles out his mouth, its so sweet to watch them learn these soon-to-be-annoying habits!

Jen - yeah, its the little things that add up the costs! payday was on Wednesday, I did all my grocery shopping yesterday/today and I'm down to about $3 in the household account already Hope B settles down soon too (what is it with all these bubs of ours stopping sleeping through?) - and your DH sounds lovely having those tears

ciao!

Oooh, do I want to volunteer to be on the PAC (parents advisory council) for our childcare? They want an events organisor, a working-bee coordinator & a chair, plus general council members ...

Hi!

Hmm....Was feeling lethargic again this morning, and then queasy...

Yep - did a test and I'm pregnant AGAIN!!! LOL!

That explains the emotions and the short temper! LOL!

I'll be due November!! OMG - I can't believe Dylan will be 1 in April, Louis will be 3 in Oct and then I'll have a newborn in November! It hasn't sunk in yet at all!
    I swear we must be the most fertile people in the world - LOL!!

Now to just get through the next 8 months! LOL!

OMG Kristie, I am so happy for you. Congrats, you'll be a very busy girl indead!!!!

Am hoping I can join you soon. Yes you are fertile!!!!! Any tips?!?!?!!?

congrats Kris!!!!

What would you like - pink or blue? Or polka-dot?

Hope you don't get m/s kicking in soon.

Thanks Guys!!

Yes - I think I'll have to slow up a bit to keep my sanity throughout this year! LOL!

Melissa, I really don't know what it is...I would suggest doing it every 2nd day though from at least day 10-20...keep an eye out for any signs that you may be ovulating mid month - a bit of a cramp or heavy feeling etc...other than that I really don't know!!

Kaz - Not fussed - a little healthy baby whatever gender is fine by me! Having another boy would be great and having a girl would be different - LOL! Really doesn't bother me...Unfortunately I'm feeing really queasy already...hopefully it doesn't get any worse!!!
    Last edited by Krisvee; March 6th, 2008 at 03:54 PM.

Way to go Kris!!!
    Thats so great!!!! Congratulations!!!
    That explains a lot! 3 boys would be super cute or a little girl for Louis and Dylan to harass! They will be gorgeous with her or he....
    Look after yourself and little bubba! Do the boys have naps at the same time? Can you siesta? What did DH say?

OMG Kristie - I just saw. A big congrats to u!!!

I can remember when u feel pregnant with Dylan - lol.

Sorry girls, I haven't been around much but am back at uni 4 days a week and been helping my mum out looking after my nieces while my sis is on prac (mum has a broken wrist).

Hope everyone is well and I can't believe that our little ones will be one in a months time or there abouts. How time has flown....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast