Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #11

It really does feel too soon doesnt it Storm..god it feels like yesterday! Sigh...

Jo

Aww Fletchie was it great??? I love those concerts..the kids used to have a ball..they loved George and Monica especially. Cant wait to take Sammy! Lol at the laps.

Jo

He he..course you are sweets...already knew you are a supermum...and amen to that..all men are messy lol...cept our sons!!!

Jo

Woo Hoo Fletch on being a SUPERMUM!!! (even if you say so yourself!) LOL.. OOOH, I bet Zane loved Playschool!!!!

I tarted adding cows milk in her cerael & she was fine so I tried watered down cows milk in her cup & she kept taking that 7 pushing the bottle away? So I keep offering her the cup & she had about 150ml from the cup on Sunday afternoon, still went to bed no probs... I am happy as long as she takes Mummy milk from me in morning & night, then she is still getting the goodness!
    Have any of you tried sultana's? Coz I recall something about choking hazards, but Indah ate a fruit muffin yesterday & was fine, so wondering about Sultana's?
    She also loved the Strog again last night, tonight we're having seafood so see how she likes that!?

Ummmm, I have to confess to already having Indah's 1st birthday present!!!!
    It was from Grays Online auctions, it's a big outdoor slide with a basket ball hoop on one side of the ladder & a xylophone on the other side...
    We have too much inside stuff so i wanted something for the girls outside, plus Igot her a Care bear ride on/push along car it was only $5, so I grabbed it & I will get her a funky new outfit! Mum & Dad have a remote control, battery operated ride on VW beetle car for her!... Mum was keeping her eye on them & bidding on E-bay & eventually got it for about $70 including delivery... We can remote control her up & down the driveway!
    As Mum & Dad live behind us we have a long driveway, it from 3-8yr olds so Maddy will no doubt want to have a go in it!!!
    I like to be organised & if I see a Decent SALE or savings I grab it!!! So I am kind of looking forward to her b'day to open all her stuff & play with it all!!!!

Aww Fletchie

Trace that is soooo great...and its nice you can still continue with two breast feeds..i think you are amazing going for this long! Sammy has had sultanas a couple of times. He mainly throws them and looks for them as they fall onto the floor but a couple of times he has eaten them and is fine. I just watch him carefully. Your pressies for Indah sound great too...im gonna have to get shopping soon!

Its so funny though...with all the things that we buy our little ones..today when we went for a walk I picked up several honkey nuts and today that is all that he has played with..lol..funny boy.

Jo

Hey mummas and bubbas

I have been thinking about Jack's 1st Birthday prezzies too, Jo and there is just too much stuff to choose from!!!
    My mum wants to get him a toy computer/laptop with a keyboard, as he just loves bashing mummys, and she also wants to get him heaps of books, as she wants to encourage reading as she did with us.
    And with all these big toy sales from Kmart and Target, I'm gonna be buying heaps for him. And I might as well do Christmas while I'm at it!!! Tracey, you are so organized!!! I've been thinking about a ride on car too, and I've also seen this really cute Bounce and Spin Zebra that just looks like so much fun!! And I'll think about trying a little bit earlier, just for you !!!hehehehe

My gosh..... What to get!!!:eek:

Love to u all and have a great nights sleep, I've gotta get to bed and try and nip this cold in the butt!!! And thanks everyone for their well wishes to get better.....

Morning!

Alex - Hope you are feeling a heap better today matey.

Fletch - Bet Zane will love the swings. Great that you have a nice size back yard for that.

Jo - Yeah sometimes I think these babies prefer the wrapping paper to the actual presents!

Tracey - You are so organised! Well done on the sippy cup milk action too and you already know you are my breastfeeding idol - I so hope I can breastfeed #2 as successfully as you have. Your Gold Coast holiday will be heaps of fun too - I'm jealous!

Storm - Is that the Fisher Price cart you mean? That's what I want to get Lucie too!

Well a better night last night here. Lucie has been waking almost exactly 6 hourly for Neurofen which I have pretty much managed to get her to take. She probably has a sore throat too 'cos DH does, not sure, just a lot of boogas! And the teeth are still giving her a tonne of grief I think. We have a 1st birthday party to go to today, but I might ring before and just say she has a runny nose and is it ok if we still come.

OOOh, Alex I hope you can hold my hand (well not literally) & be my TTC buddy early next year! Also i LOVE that ZEBRA thingy too... But man you should see our house looks like a toy shop! But might talk someone into getting it!!! hee hee!
    Hope your feeling better soon, I wake up with the worst throat & cough, have a big glass of warm water & It is all better!

AWWWW Thanks Soph... I just made sure they showed me in the hospital what i needed to do to get Indah attached properly, other than her biting everynow & then Iit has never hurt!
    I did stretch & pluck (for lack of a better word) on them in the last 6 wks or so to get them a little toughened!!! But not entirely sure it actually helped!!!?

Ok, so I will grab some Tana's then, as she seems to love them in the muffin!!!

I am not going to the shops coz I'll just get something I dont want or need! I have a school Fundraiser shopping tour on the 22nd July (a whole day of shopping!) It's such bliss!

Maddy desperately wants some of those Heely's (runners with a wheel in the heel!) so have been looking on Ebay & now getting IL's in bali to have a look.... So hopefully can get her some for her b'day...

My Daddy's b'day today.... he is 58.... I better get Maddy to make a card! We are taking them with us into City on Sat night as a Thanks for having girls (they'll have heir own room!) & for his b'day so we have organised a yummy brekky for them too!

Ok gotta go put my roast chjook on in the S/c!!!! It better bloody work now!

My sis had indah yesterday & offered her the cup first, but still ended up giving her the EBM bottles (I gave her JIC)...
    So she had a morning boob, cows milk in a cup, 2 EBM bottles & a boob last night!... So still having to express now!??? But might make it half booby milk & half cows so i can slowly stop the expressing, (it's totally draining me!) Or is that a baby Mummy thing to do/say?

Alex hope you are feeling better today. Its awful having to do all the daily things when you arent feeling well. Ive seen the bounce and spin zebra thing..it looks so great. Sammy has a bouncy giraffe thing with sounds and stuff so prob wont get another bouncy thing. MMM..so many things to choose from lol.

Soph hope Lucie is better. Sammy was the same last night..sooooo sooky. He just didnt want to settle properly. He seems ok today though so not sure what that was about. I bet this little bubba latches on to you and never lets go lol and ends up being a little fatty..just wait and see!

Happy birthday to your Dad Trace..hope he has a lovely day. Its my dads birthday on Sunday. He will be 54. Lol at miss Indah too...she loves her milk. I so dont think its a bad mummy thing to say . I think you are fantastic and really it can get draining after a while. You are doing a wonderful job..dont ever doubt it.

Well bit tired and sleepy here. Sammy was very very unsettled but guess what. Just after I said hes not trying to step..yesterday he did....whoohooo...just a couple all on hi s own. Jess was holding his hands and then she let go and he kept going..funny boy! So its a whoohoo and a booohooo at the same time really cos he seems so little!

Hope everyones having a nice day today.

Jo

Fletch they say to measure a child on their 2nd bday & the double it & that will be their height as an Adult!
    Amazing hey coz when you look down at a 2yr old they look so short!
    But when we measured Maddy (the titch that she is) & doubled it she would be about 2cm taller than me!
    Indah is gonna be heaps taller though!

Yippe on him doing so wonderfully well..
    Indah goes up stairs too, really fast & there's a few at my sisters... But she kinda bangs herself up when going down them.... hee hee!

Brooke...your post is gorgeous. I am so very happy for you sweets..you really deserve it. You gush all you like!

Jo

Brooke congratulations on your wonderful news hopefully by the time you have hit trimester 2 I will be keeping fletch company in trimester 1.

Well today was horrible at work, but this afternoon DH told me that his boss will pay for me to go to Brisbane next Thursday instead of DH flying home for the weekend, so maria and I get a holiday and Maria gets her first plane trip.

Maria also cut her 5th tooth today and has started to pull herself up on things, she isn't really crawling but can get around the rolling way.

Hope all the bubs and mums are well

Hi Mums & Bubs

Just finished watching State of Origin...boo!!

Sounds like all the bubbas are doing well...

Soph...running?! Wow, what a little dynamo Lucie is! Hmmm, I'm thinking blue for you too...

And steps for Sammy too, Jo! Clever bubs!

Alex & Storm...hope you are both feeling better soon.

Tracey & Fletch...you girls are so organised with the birthday pressies! I'll have to get moving on that...

Tracey...I saw some kids rolling around in those shoes with wheels the other day...looked like fun!

Fletch...LOVE the new av. Gorgeous!

Brooke...it is so lovely to hear you so happy! Good to hear you are starting to get some symptoms too - very reassuring! Enjoy the sales!

Louise...that's great about your trip to Brisbane. Hope Maria enjoys her first plane trip!

Hi to all the other mums & bubs too!

Josh is having a shocking time with teething atm. His top two front teeth are trying to come through and giving him a really hard time. His sleeping is terrible and he is cranky plus. Poor little thing. I've been giving him Bonjela & Nurofen...not sure if they are doing much but he loves the taste and opens his mouth wide when he sees them coming - cheeky!

Well, we are thinking about TTC again too. We've been thinking about it for a little while now - DH is keen - but I keep getting cold feet as I've been enjoying just spending time with Josh and letting him have us to himself. But I think I am ready now, so I guess there will be a few of us on the bandwagon!

P.S. I've put 3 new pics on Josh's Babies Online main page if anyone wants to have a squiz...(the link's in the DS in my sig)

Bec I just had a look and hes sooooo gorgeous. What a proud mama you must be...so very cute! And is it a new photo in your ticker too? Love the little hat! Wow at you starting to ttc too...there is so much babydust flying around at the moment Im sure it wont take you long! Lol at Josh liking the taste of Bonjela and Nurofen..cheeky man. Sammy loves bonjela too. Hope those little teeth pop through soon!

Brooke have fun at the sale..sounds like so much fun. Wish we had that option over here! Someones gonna get soooo spoilt!!!

Wow Louise another ttcer. Best of luck for you too!!! Thats so great you get to go and join your DH too..make the most of it wont you you lucky thing.

Little man is finally down. He wanted to stay up with the big people tonight..funny boy. He is so into daddy at the moment. It seems that as soon as Daddy is home then Mummy may as well disappear lol. Its nice though that they share such a special bond.
    We have a horse arriving tomorrow...the kids are sooo excited...so hopefully will see lots of good behaviour over the hols.

Jo

LOL Brooke, he's been pulling that face a lot lately! He's the master of funny faces! Hope you get lots of bargains tonight!

Jo, yep, that's a new pic in the ticker too. The hat is really cute - it has little tassles on the top, sort of like ears. Unfortunately I think I wasted my money buying it because Josh grabs hold of the tassles and pulls it straight off. I think it stayed on about 3 seconds longer than it took me to take that photo! Wow, a horse tomorrow. Will the kids be able to sleep tonight?! How exciting!

LOL Bec..well at least you got a pic of him wearing it!!! Sammy will NOT wear his baby banz...sigh..ive never been able to get a pic cos he gets upset and tries to get them off his head and if i let him do it flings back on his face. Funny little things arent they.

Where is everyone at today???

Jo

Morning Ladies,

Poor Zane, I hope is toothies are popped & he has some relief & youy also get some relief!!! P.S. Good Luck TTC#2!
    WOW, Go Sammy, everyon'e's bubba's are just doing so much more now arent they funny they are really responsive now to different things, people etc!!
    Bec, Those pic's are gorgeous, Josh is so cute!!!!
    Jo, how's the horse????

I have a head cold & want to go back to bed, but No such luck!
    Indah is good, I had to wake her at 7:15am to feed her when my sis arrived to pick her up... Poor bubba must have been super sleepy!
    She has now started refusing the cup & grunting for her bottle, so looks like it's back to the bottle we go? Oh well nevermind!

Storm, how's it all going at your place!?

Trace would you believe it....Jess fell yesterday arvo..in emergency from 4. Shes dislocated and fractured her shoulder. Darren has stayed with her over night. Shes on morphine. God its been one of those nights.

Jo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast