Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Awww Trace..happy birthday to your beautiful angel

Hello and welcome Aussienic and Jacob.

Bummer Fletchie..i hope little Zaney has settled down being back at home.

Weve had a lovely day today out doing family things. Went for a nice long walk around the boardwalk and pointed to all the fishies in the water. Sammy was on his trike and could see them so was so excited!

Soph hope you had a nice weekend with your friend.

Jo

Hi again.. thanks for making me feel Welcome
    How is everyone doing with the 1st birthdays approaching? I am in denial LOL
    I thought I would share a little about me.. I have 3 boys. Ethan was 7 in July and Isaac will be 3 in September and of course there is Jacob.. I live on the central coast of QLD
    if you have any other questrions just shoot

Nic I love your boy's names..all lovely. Sammy had his first birthday a week and a half ago..sob...its very emotional isnt it when the youngest reaches one! Do you have much planned? Its not normally so quiet in here..im sure all our chatterboxes will be back tomorrow!

Jo

Hello Everyone!

Welcome Nic. Your boys are beautiful. And yeap I'm getting to the denial stage too!

Tracey - massive hugs. Just think we wouldn't have our gorgeous girls if it weren't for their brothers or sisters waiting for us all in heaven.

Fletch - Oh how tough with Zane not sleeping - must love his own bed!

Jo - Your day sounds lovely. What a big boy Sammy is on his trike.

Hi Eli! How is Makon?

Storm - Glad the temp finally went down. And yeap I've been an early riser all my life. 5am even on hols and I think Lucie is following in my footsteps!

Hi everyone else - Cass, Brooke, Rae, Alex and all those I've missed.

Had a lovely weekend with my friend - Lucie really took to her which was nice. Shame Lucie decided 5am was get up time this morning. Getting VERY big and VERY tired and VERY slow now.........

Welcome Aussienic, we've just had our 1st birthday, how sad..... nice bunch of boys you've got there!!!!

Oh no Fletch, hope Zane has settled back down now he's home, maybe he just likes his own bed! Hope Zac is good next weekend.

How cute Sammy seeing the fish Jo. I've been getting used to pushing the trike around our street & Zac's been getting used to riding it before we go out on an adventure.Might go & pick the girls up from school today with it.

Soph, I wanna see your bump!! Yay for having a good time with your friend too!
    HI to everyone!!
    Zac & #5 were kicking eachother the other night, Zac was in our bed, woke up at 3am, & put his feet on my tummy, #5 kicked & Zac pressed his foot to feel it & then #5 would kick again , it was so funny I said to Dh, they are fighting already!!

Hey girls!

Just popping in quickly for now to say hello. Have been a bit quiet this week as my poor little fella has had gastro. He seems to be on the mend now though. No bad nappies for the last couple of days and his appetite seems to be back judging by the 350ml of formula that he had for breakfast when he woke up this morning!

I also just wanted to send Tracey a big hug for yesterday. Thinking of you and your angel.

And welcome to aussienic. Nice to "meet" you!

Hi to everyone else...will pop back sometime soon for personals...need to go and get a few things done now while Josh is sleeping.

Have a lovely day, all!

Sorry guys I know I've been slack but I just got back from Adelaide. I went for a short holiday with my mum and the weather was beautiful!!!!! Nick looked after Jack and they had a great time too!!! It was nice to have a break but I missed my little ( and big) man soooooo much!! It's nice to be home... But I've gotta run and do washing and some grocery shopping!!!

Be back on later to chat properly!!!

Alex - Your trip sounds lovely. And well done for going without Jack - that would have been tough!

Bec - Oh poor Josh. It really messes them around doesn't it? But you are right, the post gastro feeding frenzy is great!

Storm - Ok I'll take a photo on the phone of the bump and email it..... It's big! Oh how cute with Zac and #5 kicking each other! I really think somehow they know.

Well Lucie is great at the moment, eating well touch wood! It makes life soooo much easier when they eat happily instead of making it a battle. At the moment we have discovered that she loves big pasta shells, and will scoff a plate of them very quickly. Better for her than 2 min noodles too! She's basically been eating all morning (strawberries, cruskets, muesli bars...) and had a plate of pasta and some BBQ chicken for lunch. Gosh I can only hope that it continues! She's playing happily outside ATM, it's amazing how long a peg container can entertain them for LOL.

Yaay for miss Lucie eating Soph..hope she keeps it up. Glad you had a nice time with your friend on the weekend. Argggh at the 5am start you poor thing..that must be exhausting!!! Is she doing that alot?

Wow Alex at leaving Jack. Hope you had a nice time away...you must feel like a new woman!

Bec so sorry to hear little Josh has been sick...sounds horrible. Hope the little man starts feeling better straight away.

Storm that is sooo cute. Bet little Zaccie knows what is growing in there eh!!!

Well my darling husband is home for the WHOLE:eek: week..no work days or nights..its soooo weird but we are certainly making the most of it. We went shopping today and went and had lunch....and went for a nice long bike ride. Sammy just thought it was great being with Daddy!

Hope everyone is well and bubbas are behaving

Jo

Hi Girls ,

sorry I have been a stranger. Kaitlyn has been really unsettled for the last 3 days...one night she did not really sleep ALL NIGHT!. We went to a party on Saturday and she munched on pizza scrolls and some mushroom pastry things...then had marinated kinda vege thing I made her for lunch ...then for dinner a SC meat and vege dish which had sour cream in it ...anyyyywwwaaayyy getting to the point I think it was all a little to rich for her so Sat night she didnt sleep very well at all ..then sunday she was unsettled and didnt really eat then last night she seemed to sleep well and then today she did her first every outta the nappy down the leg mess ..sorry girls hope that is not to much info. So bad I stripped her in the shower then rinsed her off and popped her in the bath . Has anyone ever found sometimes their are foods they just cant have?. Do you think it is to early to be giving them sour cream dishes?.

Trace...thinking off you and Angel.

Storm I am glad Zaccie is feeling better...gosh I love your new pic!.

Soph I want to see pic of baby belly as well!!!!!....and some new ones of the gorgeous Lucie.

Kaitlyn and I had a lovely day today. I went and bought her a stroller has she HATES her three wheeler pram these days...not to sure why. So we walked down to the park and she just crawled around in the grass for ages having such a nice time.

Rats are gone gone gone! yayaya...they died two nights after the professional exterminator came ( cant remember if I told you girls that ).

Hi to everyone else ..hope you are all well. I am off to cook dinner and then early to bed as the miss is getting up before 530am sometimes and DH and I are KNACKERED!. But we will watch Greys Anatomy in bed first as I love that show hahaha.

xxoo
    Cass

Ah Brooke IKWYM re feeling big and over it this time last year, problem is I'm exactly the same AGAIN!!!! Happy Wedding anniversary!

Cass - So glad your rats have gone and hope they don't smell now! Lucie doesn't like anything with sour cream in it. Maybe it was all a bit too much for Kaitlyn with all the different foods. But who knows really - if only they could talk sometimes!

Jo - Oh have a lovely week with DH and the family, Sammy will think all his Christmases have come at once. Lucie usually wakes between 5.30 and 6am (after 6 on a great morning!) but I don't think it's too bad considering she's in bed around 7pm each night. I'd rather her go to bed early and wake early than the other way around, cos that's how I am!

Good Morning ladies.
    Poor Indah has been coughing all night, she is fine & happy during the day but coughing toil she vomits in the middle of the night & is teething, but I think it may be molars as her cheeky are burning up & she is so miserable at bedtime!!!

I havent had a chance to read back, but will (from work a bit later today!) have a lovely day y'all!!!!!!

Good Morning Girls ,

Brooke your diamond bracelet sounds lovely! How nice of your DH to spoil you!. I cant believe your princess is walking ..what a clever little thing!. Good Luck at the OB , are you going to find out what your new little family member is ?.

Soph I hear you on the early mornings ...so exhusting sometimes. But as Kaitlyn is usually in bed by 7pm as well I am happy with that..just means I go to be early to.

Tracey I hope Indah feels better...that is what Kaitlyn was like last week. And like us I think they cough more at night as they are lying down and it all settles in their chest. Have your dried Demazin? I swear by it!.

Hpoe you are all having a great day ...ewwwwwwwwwwww I just realised Kaitlyn has thrown up on my USB Key ( work thing )...smells horrid...she must have done it when she was playing with it this morning...better go clean it!

Cass

Ok girls got a belly photo and a Lucie photo to send you all but where do I get your email addresses from???? Am I just dense? If you prefer to send it to me then I'll send you all the photos that's fine - mine is [email protected]

I'll send you mine Soph.
    Yay Jo, hope you enjoy your week with DH, bet Sammy will!!

Hope Indah is feeling better Trace, we've just been through a nightmare few days with Zac teething.Geez I wish teething wasn't so hard on them.

Happy anniversary Brooke!! Yay on the ob too, how exciting OMG your nearly 10 weeks already!Clever Charli for walking too!!!!

Oooo Cass don't ya just love finding dried up spew on things? yukki!

Hope you enjoyed you break Alex, but it's always good to get back hey?

Hope that Josh Is all better now Bec wow at the formula intake!

Hoping everybody is well & enjoying the beautiful sunshine today!

Hi girls
    Sorry i've been quiet - had a busy weekend!
    Trace - sending u big hugs for u and ur angel baby
    Brooke - happy wedding anniversary - sounds like u had a great time...and woohoo on the diamond bracelet! Let us know how ur ob appoint goes.
    Storm - how funny that #5 is already kicking big bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fletch - how was Hunter Valley?
    Jo - have a great time with DH this week!
    Cass - So happy that all the rats are finally gone
    Soph -i'll send u my email so i can check out those pics...can't wait!
    Alex - Good on u for enjoying some time away. If the weather in Adelaide was anything like what we've been having lately, u would have had a fab time.
    A big WELCOME to Aussienic!!!!!!!!!! Ur boys sound terrific. Looking forward to chatting more with u.

Well we've officially started babydancing - not yet fertile for the month..still another week or so til then - but thought we'd get in all the practice we can anyway Don't have any preference as far as trying for a particular sex...just want another bub (pink or blue) so at this stage we are just gonna bd whenever and keep our fingers crossed. We were really fortunate to fall preg first go with Ella so i'd LOVE for that to happen again this time - but we'll see how it all goes with the b/f factor.

Will chat again soon - have a great day!

Good Luck Rae! Althopugh I am certain DH wioll be dissapointed if you fall preg 1st cycle again, no more fun practyising! hee hee

Ok work is doing my head in & I so want to quit, got to breaking point last night got this really angry, nasty e-mail written up to the arrogant Irish guy, but went had a glass of water came back & didnt send it..... I know I'd be in too much trouble but man I was tempted, forwarded his cruddy message on to my boss & said to her you can deal withhim, coz I refuse to & walked off! Today I feel better just knowing he is in conferences for the next few days!!!

Plus I have sent out invites & a crappy friend (seems I have crappy ppl around atM!) asks via e-mail whom else is invited, I dont reply so today I get a sorry we cant make it e-mail...
    I lived with her in bali for overa year we would be classed as close friends, our DH's work together but there's another couple we know & we all used to hang out, but our friends are jealous of the other quieter couple & beacuse they are also invited the other ones wont come! So ppppfffttt to anything they organise in the future! They Bloody need to grow up!

Soph - great pics!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that hun

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast