Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Sigh....

Good news anyone....Soph any twinges??

Jo

No more twinges sorry ladies. You are all so funny.

Yay Storm on Zaccie's eating! Lucie hasn't been too bad the last couple of days either. Still worried she will lose kilos when I'm gone because no one will be bothered trying to shovel food into her. I'll just have to try my darndest when they bring her in to see me to get some food into her LOL!

Anyway going to bed....hopefully to get some sleep 'cos I've only been managing about 3 hours a night

Aww Soph sleep well....Sundays the big day..so im anticipating it all to start tomorrow arvo!!!!

Jo

Don't worry Soph, she'll get fed LOL! Yep try to get some sleep, you're in for a very busy weekend we all hope!

Morning Ladies.

Well a bit more blood last night and a few contractions which then disappeared when I eventually got to sleep. Heavy feeling and period type cramps a bit this morning. We'll see what happens.........

Lucie must be able to see our clock from her room (impossible!), 5am on the dot and she's up!

If bub does come I don't think I'll be able to text all the numbers on my list (I only have a bit of battery and no charger), so please don't be offended if I only text one of you guys to post here.

Hope something starts soon for you Soph, sounds like the next couple of days will be the last. Rest up wont you?

Soph - u still hanging in there??? Sending u heaps of hugs and praying for a wonderful labour/birth (hopefully this weekend - i still think girl on Sun )

LMAO Fletch - i just stalked u this morn in ur TTC thread!!!!!!!!!! Got so excited when i saw ur sig today - bring on the bubbas!!!!! Oh - YAY we can aquanatal it again together....let's start earlier this time. Look at me i already think we are preggas. Oh and we think we've decided on a girl name (well not definate but have something we agree on - for now) and it wasn't on my list the other day - i'll PM it to u

Storm - yay on Zaccie's eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo - did i miss a conversation??? Is there TTC news in the near future?

Alex - how are things with u and TTC? Anything yet????????? I'm soooo jealous that ur 2WW is shorter than mine - i HATE, HATE, HATE this wait!!! Oh and to think that AF still might come and i'lll have to wait, wait, wait all over again!

Bec - how u r feeling - any m/s yet? I hope it stays far away.

Brooke - how r u going too? And how's Charli?

Trace - any progress with DTD without raincoats - lol?

Cass - hope u and Kaitlyn are enjoying ur day today.

Well ladies - enjoy ur weekend...shame we have such crappy weather - oh well might be able to convince Paul to do some odd jobs around the house...like put the damn door handles on - wish me luck!

4 DAYS TIL I CAN TEST - Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO far temp is still rising nicely - lets hope it stays that way.

Still here!

Rae - go the temp rising. Soph sings 'Feeling hot, hot, hot'. Ok I think pg has made me even madder!

Storm - Rest???? Still been cooking for the ILs! Although MIL is very good cleaning and washing so I can't complain!

Off to the park for fish and chips for lunch. Going to try and call birthing suite to ask about bleeding but waiting for ILs to go out or they will be asking too many questions!!!!!!!!!

OMG Soph its getting so close....cant believe you gonna be holding your little bubba soon....hehe...well tomorrow!!!

Awww Rae sorry you have crappy weather....we have just the opposite with a beautiful spring day. Im going to my friends house today to give a incy wincy bubba who is 12 weeks old but weighs what Sammy weighed at birth:eek: lol.....and we are thinking..still thinking about ttcing..well i am....Darren would love us to pregnant now..me..i dunno...5 kids...omg I never even thought id have 4 and while they arent all with him they are really so ...mmmmm Darrens like...we love each other and make such beautiful children and Sammy will have a little mate and all the rest lol.

Hope you all have a nice day today!!! Think my little boy is a wee bit anal like his mumma lol. When hes getting ready for his bath he loves putting his dirty clothes into the hamper...and when i tip his blocks out to play with he puts them back into the box! Funny boy!

Jo

Go Anal Sammy - that's GREAT that he does that. I try the packing away routines with Ella...cause i'm an ANAL ANNIE myself..but she's not that interested. 5 kids is something to think about - but i'd definatley LOVE 4 or so. Funny - i used to think 3 max but if they are all as wonderful as Ella i'd love a whole tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soph - LMAO with 'feelin hot, hot, hot!!!!!' - u are going mad hun!!!!
    Hope u get that bleeding sorted out and get a chance to put your feet up a bit today. Enjoy your fish and chips at the park

:eek: 5 kids isn't going to be too much, ladies.....

hehe Storm...i think you are fantastic doing it...me dunno..feel like a bit of a scaredy cat even considering it

Jo

I felt like that Jo, but ah, looking forward to it actually, Dh said 6 is such a nice number last night (he is fine by the way, swelling has gone down he he he he) but no way 5 will do it I think! Gee I'd have to get an even bigger car if that was the case!!!!! I dont think this ol bod could go again anyway Already have some wee problems.

Great looking chart you've got there Rae, how are you feeling?

Soph, how you going ? Anything else happeninng?

LMAO Storm at the wee probs...i'm not looking forward to those...gee just thinking about it is making me do my pelvic floor exercises (in, hold and out)- hahahaha. Oh i'd love to have 5 - just have to work on Paul though!

I'm feeling good. Have no idea if i am??? I have had a good feeling all month but my brain does like to play tricks on me. Don't feel like AF is coming anytime soon which is good. My breasts were my biggest indication last time but because i'm still b/f i have no idea what to expect this time (they don't feel or loo.k any different ATM ) Well we'll all know in a few more days - sigh.
    Alex - do u feel any different?
    Bec- can't remember if u r b/f or not. What symptoms did u have?

Sorry gals - i'm prob driving u all crazy...i'm driving Paul mad so i come here to vent. Just ignore me - i won't be offended

Ahhhhhhhh still here and looks like I will be for a while.........

Storm - 6 kids :eek: Go girl!

Jo - Yay TTC TTC TTC

Rae - You know what is going to happen matey? I am going to have my bub and that will leave an empty space for a bub, and then you will get your BFP! Perfecto!

What do you all think of the name Maeve?

MMM....i like it Soph..its really pretty. Is this a first name or middle name you are thinking of??

LVs LVs LVs

Jo

Are we all on late checking up on Soph? I am.Hoping something happens soon
    I like Maeve very pretty, but your having a boy
    Enjoy your DVD Fletchie.

I'm going to bed, this bubby is doing the cervix thing again & I can't handle the pain no more

Well Soph, you have one and a half hours left to have your bub for my prediction to be correct! D'oh! I think Maeve is a pretty name too, but I'm with Storm - you won't need it! LV LV LV's...

Jo...ooooh, thinking about TTC, how exciting! Don't be scared - you'd be a fantastic mum of 5! And what a clever little guy Sammy is, putting his clothes in the hamper!

Fletch...Yay for TTC #2! Fingers crossed for a BFP in a few weeks time! Woohoo!

Rae...I'm hanging out for you to test this week! I like the sound of your mum's dream. I had a dream a few days before I tested that I got a BFP. It was so vivid. And nope, not BF - Josh has been FF since about 5 months, so unfortunately I can't help you out with the symptoms re the BB's. I've only been getting mild symptoms so far...tired, a little queasy in the evenings, occasionally sore BB's, heightened sense of smell.

Alex...you must be coming up to testing soon too? Fingers crossed!

Brooke...great name choices! It's such a good feeling to have it settled, isn't it? And yep, we will find out the sex of this bub. Have you been to Westfield since they've opened up all the new renos? The new Pumpkin Patch and Cotton On Kids have opened up near the new Big W.

Cass...that was so lovely what you said the other day about BB helping you through the PND. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling on top of things now. I hope Kaitlyn's party goes well tomorrow. And I hope that you get a nice day for it and not the downpour that we are getting here atm!

Storm...how cute is your new ticker pic?! Ouch to the cervix thing!

Tracey...the bunks sound great. The girls will love it. How are the party preparations going?

Not too much to report here. We had lunch out and did a bit of shopping today. We took advantage of the sales and picked up some great summer clothes for Josh. Thanks to everyone who has asked how I am doing...I'm feeling pretty good atm. No m/s as yet. A few little symptoms that I recognise from my other PG's, but nothing major.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast