Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Hi everyone

Hope all bubs, bubsto be and mums are well.

I am finally back from Darwin. The weather was great, Maria lived in singlets and nappies most of the time. Only problem was that she went from 4 breastfeeds a day to about 8 a day which has sent my hormones into a spin. Was hoping to TTC#2 but AF has visited 2 weeks early not exactly sure what is happening, Dr thinks it is very unlikely to be an early mis, but to go back next week for a further check up - yuk.

Will do personals asap, I have a lot to read to catch up.

Welcome back Louise!

I have been wondering how you are doing. Wow, the weather in Darwin sounds lovely.

I hope you can work out what is happening with your cycles. Let us know how your check up goes...

How is everything with Maria?

Glad u had a great time in Darwin, Louise!! The heat sounds heavenly!! Hope Maria loved it and hope she is well too...

Rae, Dunno if I feel any diff?? I'm not sure when AF is due, cause thinking back when I got her last, it was after I took Jack swimming (which is on Wed's) so I think it was the 16th?? But before I thought it was the 9th... So I might have jumped forward a week.... But thats ok, you get to test before me luv and I get to hear your GREAT news first!!! I've kinda still been getting some slight crampy pains down below.....It's all too confusing!!!

Soph, LVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLVLV's .. Maeve is quite sweet, but don't worry cause you're still having a boy!!!

Bec, glad to hear your preg is going so well and Josh got some bargains on his new summer wardrobe!! He's gonna be one well dressed lil boy!!

Fletchie, what dvd were u guys watching?? Was it PB?? hehehehehe I can't wait for episode 4 to come out next week!!! We are so addicted...

Strom, I hope u got some rest and that cheeky lil monkey in your tummy gave u a break from all her jumping!!!

Jo, u and Darren will make the right decision about TTC.. Personally, I think u would do fine with another 1 and u have lots of helpers!!!hehehehe

Jack's great and had a fun day with Daddy pulling out the weeds this morn and then went on a huge walk with Grandma and me.. OOh and his fave thing to do at the moment is to point at everyone and everything!!
    And Mum and I cooked a huge batch of sausage rolls for his party on Sun and froze them.. But we had to eat a few first just to test them!!!hehehehe

Well gotta go and get to bed, another late night for me, again!!! I hope the weather 2moro is good so we can go for a walk...

GOODNIGHT Ladies, bubbas and bubbas in tummies..

4.10am wake up here and she won't go back down

Awww Soph - sorry to hear about your early wake up. Ella had an absolute shocker last night too and screamed for about 2 hrs from 11-1. Think another tooth is coming through. Oh and i think Maeve is a very pretty name. I loved Maya but DH is not convinced

Bec- i'm pretty sure i've been getting that heightened sense of smell....but maybe i'm imagining it!

Alex - oh damn that u aren't as far as u thought...i was counting on u to test first and send me all that babydust u'll be bathed in. I've also been getting that lower cramping for a couple weeks now.

Brooke - LOVE your baby names too - they are all great!!!! And go nicely with Charlotte.

Louise - welcome back from Darwin! Another one TTCing soon How's little Maria going?

Fletch - my siblings have been RAVING about Prison Break for ages now but we've never seen it because we usually watch Foxtel...but on Fox 8 on Thurs nights - 7:30 it's just started from the beginning. I watched the first episode last week - it was GREAT!!! And talk about serious eye candy....i'm already hooked

Jo - if u guys ever do decide to go for #5 u'll breeze through - no probs!!! U sound like a supermum to me. I could learn a lot from mums like u and Soph!

Cass - how's work been lately? Are u over that nasty cough? And how's precious little Kaitlyn going at daycare now...any better?

Well another miserable, rainy day here. More house stuff is getting done though so i can't complain. Got door handles put on yesterday and today the kitchen bulkhead...Yay - what a good hubby he is!

Enjoy your day everyone...and LV's to u Soph - u need to make that baby spot for my BFP!

Aww Soph what an early start..not good with today being your big day and all...cmon little bubba!!!! We are all waiting!!!

Thanks Rae...mmm not sure though...plenty of time anyway to think about it..you on the other hand..i cant believe you havent tested yet?? You a teeny bit tempted?? Thats great you have been able to get some things done on the house..i love those days!

And Alex..wow you might be joining the preggers club too lol. My fingers are crossed for you. Sammy sounds like Jack with all his finger pointing. Its amazing howmuch they can communicate through their little gestures isnt it.

Bec glad the msickness isnt too bad yet. Is it starting to sink in yet? How is beautiful Josh? The sales are great arent they. I cant wait for it to be a bit warmer and get the little shorts and shirts out...so cute.

Louise glad to hear you had a lovely time in Darwin...it sounds gorgeous! Hppe you get some answers with your cycle? Sammy still breastfeeds so much that I dont think my cycle is anywhere near settling down!

Ouchies Storm! Hope you got a good nights sleep.

We all camped out in the living room on mattresses last night and watched movies. It was great fun and despite Sammy waking prob 10 times:eek: he still settled pretty well. We are looking at pulling down our cubby today and taking it off its stilts. Sammy has worked out how to climb them so quickly and its completely freaking me out!!!! So hopefully we can ditch the legs and I can relax!!

Jo

Brooke - u sound like you've had a fab time shopping and taking it easy!!!!!! I can't wait to deck El out for Summer!!!! Oh and i have one of those port high chairs and it's great!!! We take it everywhere and Ella loves it.

Jo - your camping in the lounge evening sounded like it was great fun! The kids must have had a ball!

Soph - any progress...cause that PINK bubba has until midnight - hehehe....well at least you'll be having a short labour

Nada going on here ladies.....I think you all said I'd go today or before!!!! Mopped and swept the floors, done the washing, gone for a walk (in the horrible rain), grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Brooke - Great shopping and Charli's new room sounds awesome. You will have to see some pics when its done.

Jo - Your camp out sounds so heaps of fun!

Rae - You can have my BFP spot NOW as far as I'm concerned LOL! Yay for getting house stuff done. Mmmmm I like Maeve alot now too...gotta convince DH if it's a girl. Then we could shorten it to either Mae or Eve anyway!

Soph- i love both Mae and Eve ...great options i'd never even thought of for Maeve! Well come on little Maeve....mummy's had enough already!!!!!!!!!!

Whoohooo Soph....so is that nesting settling in??? LOL Theres still a few more hours!

Jo

Just popping in again Soph...darn no more posts...it was til 12 my time see lol...oh well.. no bubba today!

Jo

Nup Jo and Rae, looks like your guesses were wrong. STILL here!

Muffet woke at 4.20am this morning. Gave her her bottle and put her back down and she went back to sleep, only to wake 20 mins later with a poopa nappy. Exactly the same thing happened yesterday. She's been doing well with food and milk the last few days so I'm hoping maybe it is just some sort of growth spurt????? I don't know. She hardly ever poohs that early in the morning though Hopefully it's just a (very short) phase she is going through.

Hi ladies, Soph... I want to wish you wellk in labour later today early tomorrow (that's my newest pick!!!)

I cant possibly rememberw hat happened in here over the weekend so I just wont even bother!

We went for a long walk on Saturday afternoon all 4 of us & Poppy (the dog) I grabbed all the stuff & made the thai sausage rolls, I am gonna cook some later this week & if we enjoy them I'll make another batch, quite easy really hey!
    I am going to make the Pizza scrolls on Wednesday (I can feel a sickie coming on!) & I'm going to go order her b'day cake too!

A friend said she is expecting lolly bags (coz of where I work!) but I had not planning on doing any, I mean 1 yr olds dont eat lolly bag stuff! So she'll be disappointed, but PPPFFFTTT!
    I will grab some lollies to put ina bowl, but not making up bags!!!

Dh is really excited & been out painting furniture to make it all look nice...

Maddy gor 2 goals in Basketball on Sat morning... She loves playing..

Indah did more poo in the potty & is starting to let go of furniture, but then panics & sits down... I cleaned out her whole room & put a massive big bag full of her too small clothes up in the room of the garage! OMG we now have 3 black garbage bags & a massive Bali bag in the roof all with abby stuff that doesnt fit anymore & she's only a yr old!

Maddy has a Footy Dress up day today & decided on wanting to go as a tiger to school tomorrow for Fairy Tale day (?) She said it's Rajah from Aladdin, so I said OK!
    Then it's school holss as of Friday again!!!

Ok gotta go catch up on work coz I aint here on Wed!!!!

Ah Tracey it would be nice if you are right! Think I might make the sausage rolls this arvo after my appt too. Yay Maddy getting 2 goals - what a legend! She will be a very cute tiger too.

Ok I now have a pg ticker - hoping that it will somehow spur things on.......so tired....FIL offered to come to midwife appt this arvo :eek: I DON'T THINK SO!

ROFPMSL!!!!!!!

HA HA HA, Yep maybe you can ask FIL, if he wants to do an internal too while he is at it!!!!
    maybe he meant he'd drive & stay out in the car??? HEE HEEE!!!!!!!

Nice preg ticker Soph!!!!! Come on out bubba!!!!!

Awww Soph..Im going away early thurs am...This bubba has to be out before then!!!!! Has your new phone arrived?? Ewww at the FIL...mmmm....i def wouldnt want that!!! Love your new ticker..hope it spurs things on. 4:20am:eek: I dont know how you do it!

Go Indah! She might be walking by her first birthday like Sammy!!! I know what you mean about the clothes too..they sure do stack up!!! Yay for the sickie on Wednesday..sounds like a great idea you busy mummy you. Go Maddy..what a clever chicken!!!!or should I say tiger! Our basketball starts at the end of October. Im already starting to giggle at Livvy doing it..its her first year this year and lol shes a bit height challenged..should be funny to watch lol.

Arrrgh a new prediction Brooke...ok I will go tonight ..after your appt Soph! How are you feeling Brooke..all sicknesses left the house? How is miss Charlotte?

Storm hope you are having a nice day.

Fletchie how is Zaney and Delta??

Ive been busily doing housework this morning. Ive been cleaning the bathroom....Sammy has been throwing toys into the bath. Ive been putting empty bottles of shampoo and conditioner, baby bath,bubblebath into the bin and Sammys been taking them all out again. Ive been sweeping the verandah and Sammy has been grabbing handfuls of dirt and spreading it out on the verandah pmsl....I HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL HELPER!!!!!!!!!!

Jo

Awww Soph - sorry there's no baby news just yet! New prediction - girl on Wed!!!!!!!!!

Rae how are you going today...any feelings??

Its so quiet in here today..where is everybody?

Jo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast