Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #18

Ok soph, please SMS one of us when it happens...

I think we can all go for new dates etc now as we all guessed WRONG...

I am saying Tuesday morning!!! A GIRL still!!!!

Oh poor Soph!
    I'll go Tuesday with you Trace, only I'm still going a Boy!
    Have a great weekend everybody!!

I just added some stuff to the for sale thread!

How nice is this weather??????

The weather here is gorgeous too, but both chickys are asleep, Indah has poo
    d coz I opened her door & almost passed out from the fumes!!!

maddy has hayfever & puffy eyes so went to lay down & is now snoring, she had been in garden with DH, he has just finished doing 3 coats of varnish stuff on our carved ablinese lounge in the garden, now he's watching AudioSlave DVD & I been just fluffin' around!!!

OOOh Maddy got another goal today!!!!

Hi Girls ...just popping in quickly as we have friends up from Melbourne. ..But I told DH I had two important bits of information to get...is Rae Preggas and is Soph a second time mum yet!.

Well, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRADS >>>>SO HAPPY FOR YOU!>

And Soph ...what a shame your womb is so warm and cosy and the princess does not want ot come out ...I am still going girl and I think weds. And dont stress about the fact your MIL and FIL may be angry if they miss the new baby arriving ..I mean it is not like you can really do anything about it! Kinda drives me a bit made when people do that as you kinda think...ummm hello....outta my control!.

Well girls I will try and jump on again tomorrow night.

Cass

Tracey - Yay Maddy on another goal!

Just ducking in really to say I am STILL here. Have a feeling it might be tonight because they are doing roadworks tonight on the only road to Lismore (I haev a half an hour drive as it is!) with delays expected. I have visions of me stuck in a traffic jam getting out of the car and yelling 'I'm in labour, &%$#ing let us through NOW!'.......we'll wait and see............

ha ha Soph, I hope so! But then again I hope not! Wonder when he is going to make his grand entrance? Have you served an eviction notice yet? You must be so over it all!!

Yay for MAddy's goal Trace!
    Hope you're having a great time with your friends Cass!

Awww Soph - still here - you poor chook! Sounds promising that little Miss will be joining you all very soon. I say Tues - and still a girl!

Thanks Cass - we're all very excited over here!!!! Told the rest of the family yesterday and everyone is thrilled!

Fletchy - how's the BD going girl?! I've definatley got a very good feeling about you this month!!!!!!!!!!!

Just popping in to wish Soph Tonnes and tonnes of labour vibes
    GL Soph and I look forward to hearing about your new little bundle veeery soon

Tanya

CD14-15 I O Fletch & seeinbgs as we are sisters I am thinking you'll get a + soon!!!

OOOH Soph, I am certain it will be the time your not quite ready, so make yourself not ready!!! heee hee

Cass I hope your having fun with your friends!

Ooo Trace, I hope Soph does have her bubba on Tuesday how cool would that be?

Ha ha Fletch, I know why you are so tired ! ! !

How is the PG Rae &Ella going?

Hiya Tanya! How's the TTC going?

Zac is having a blast running aroung the house with no pants on! Wonder how much longer til he pee's everywhere? Doesn't seem to like falling over & landing on his butt

Morning ladies! 4.50am wake up this morning. Bring on daylight savings I say, so it's nearly 6 instead of nearly 5!

Storm - Did you end up with pee all over the house LOL!

Fletch - You're gonna catch that eggy this month, don't you worry. There are so many pg hormones here, they are catching I swear!

Tracey - Would be lovely for #2 and Indah to share the same birthday, plus the 20th is our wedding anniversary. One less date for DH to remember LOL!

Hi Tanya!

Rae - Any m/s yet? Hope you are feeling well and not too tired.

Well clearly I am STILL here! Acupunture at 9.30am so going to ask him to go hard core with it! ILs leave tomorrow and my mother arrives after 3 weeks in Italy. Better do some housework I guess!

Soph,
    I think your MIL should be doing your housework! What has she done since arriving!!! LOL!!!

Well Wed is Indah's birthdate, but I think Tuesday you'll have little Missy!!!

Go Fletch, I hope you O'd & caught the eggy & will soon be freaking us out with do you think I am or not q's!!! hee hee Please dont be norty like Rae & not tell us for what felt like forever!!!!

We had a 1st b'day party on yesterday (Indah's is on Sat coming) & it was so quiet... Nothing like kids parties I have ever attended before with squeals of delight etc... We didnt stay long!!! I felt bad but it was like a whole group of adults staring at eachother trying to make conversation & Indah with piggytails stealing handfuls of Smarties!!!!

Indah has about 50ish people coming & is gonna be loud & fun (I am certain!)
    I just felt so outta whack at a quiet subdued party!!!

WEell school hol's here now so Maddy's off to a friends to go to the movies!!!

Mum's taking both girls to some plaster place on Wed to make us something special for Christmas from them both!!!

Ok gotta run, not sure what will be happening at work as the system was being changed on Friday & so I bet I cant do anything (we have a poor IT dept!)...

Enjoy your day & good luck Soph at the acupuncturists, I say start pushing in his/her office!!!!! HA HA HA!

Hi Girls

just jumping on quickly while DH is in the shower!. I have been popping in over the weekend Soph to watch your progress :-)

Had a LOVELY weekend with our friends from Melbourne!...made me realised how much I really miss them and DH was exactly the same. So now that tax is all done and we are very happy with the outcome a trip to Melbourne is on the cards!. Maybe we can catch up Trace :-)

Well better run as DH is out and getting dressed. We are off shopping today yaya. I have started going CRAZY on the spring clothes for Kaitlyn. she just LOVES shopping not as although she is not walking on her own she holds onto the side of the pram with one hand and us with the other hand and walks very slowly everywhere!. Anyway ...if you have all not checked out the new clothes in Big W you should as there are heaps of cheap shorts and tops and dresses ect for around the house....soooo cute!.

Well have a brilliant day girls ..I will pop on again later to chat more and see how our little ( or should I say big baby belly ) soph is going.

Cass

Hi ladies!
    Not much happening here, just getting organised for Amy's appointment don't want it to be today!

NO, there was no pee anywhere, he held on for the full 1/2 hour he was being a streaker! Phew!!

Not much time for personals sorry, Zac was playing with the cordless thingo for the mouse & keyboard & now it's not working properly..... need to fix it now it's so hard to type when the letters come up at 3 second intervals.

Soph, sorry you're still here, hope the acupuncture does something this time!! thinking of you

Well girls ..no shopping yet. Went to leave the house this morning and the front screen door was COVERED in bees!. The hive is back again and we have about 100+ at our bedroom window but it appears they have now decided to live on the front door as well. Anyway the exterminator should be here any minute to get rid of them. So I sent DH to the office as he sold a property this morning and needs to exchange it so he will come back and we can go to the shops this afternoon instead.

We had the BEST weekend ...I think Kaitlyn is getting so close to walking. She also had her immunisations yesterday and touchwood she is not having a bad reaction yet.

well gonna run as I have some veges and quiches in the oven backing for Kaitlyns lunch. We are going to go out the back and she can play around while munching on her lunch...what a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cass

Cass, if it's a weekend I am up for a catch up!!!!

Well my computer at work died with the change over from 1 program to another but is now all sorted!!!

Um, nothing new to tell....

Soph, are you in labour????

Hi gals!!!

Jack had his 1st birthday party yest and it ws a blast!!! So sorry if I haven't been around lately but I have been cooking and organising my butt off!!!:eek:

We had about 40 people and lots of kids and bubbas and Jack had a fabbo time, just crawling around watching all the other kids and munching all day on honey joys, sausage rolls and quiches....
    He looked sooooooooooooooo cute too. I had him in his new shirt and long denim shorts and sandals, and Daddy spiked his hair and put some wax in it!! SO adorable.....But also a bit sad cause he no longer looks like my little baby boy anymore.....

And we couldn't have asked for better weather!!! It was so lovely and warm and I wore a dress!!!

He got very spoilt and got heaps of toys, books and clothes!!

And the hardest thing was turning down everyone who offered me a drink, cause we haven't told Nick's family or our friends yet, we wanna wait until Christmas if we can!!! (But we told my mum..hehehehehe) ... I just said "Oh I've had a couple of wines this morn while I was getting everything ready and they've really gone to my head!!!etc etc

Trcae, YAY on another goal for Maddy and love Indah's new ticker photo!!! Can't believe they are gonna be 1 on Wed!!

Soph, hope he makes an entrance really really soon...I'm gonna say Thurs and still a boy!!

Cass, hope u had fun shopping as a family!!! And if u come to Melb u can visit me and Tracey!!!

Fletch, BDing is tiring work isn't it!! And I know what you mean about cracking jokes too..U can't help it can ya!! This month is your month luv!!

Storm, Jo(hope your holiday is going great!!), Rae(my belly buddy!), Brooke and Bec and bubbas a huge and hope your weekend was lovely too!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast