Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #18

Oh and I just added some photo's of his party on his site..If u guys wanna have a squizz and also of his train cake which took me and mum about 2 1/2 hours to make!!

OMG Alex how cute is Jack?????? Just adorable!

Hi everyone else. Short post sorry. No I'm not in labour DH is now on leave too, so I have him and my MIL and PIL here and the phone ringing heaps and heaps of emails of people asking if I've had the baby and I AM SO OVER IT! Just feel I don't have any me space at the moment and just feeling emotional and blah and want to have a big cry. Ok that's me feeling sorry for myself

Soph, If u want just have a big cry and hope that makes you feel a bit better...

This little man has to come out so people can give u a break and you can then maybe get some time for u.... Prob asking too much hey??

And thanks, he is adorable isn't he!!! Proud mumma here...hehehehe

Thanks Alex, WOW Jack has grown up & is so spunky! You have every right to be a proud mumma....
    We are having Indah's party on Saturday... Both of them 1 on Wednesday, we will have a nice dinner tomorrow night & give Indah her pressies!!! Waaah, makes me a bit sad!!!

AAAAWWWWWW Soph, it puts so much pressure on you this baby making business & then for bubba to go over, it's just not fair... But bubs is happy in there & well SHE has to come out before October I guess so That's a good thing.... right!???? If you wnat to have a cry, you go right ahead & have one!!!

Brooke, I hope Charli doesnt have croup again, poor missy, WOW what a lucky girl getting a new bed & a new room etc!!!

Yay for feeling bubs move Brooke! Hope Charli's cough is getting better now.

Yippee for Jack having a great party Alex! LOL at your excuses for not drinking too. Jack does look so grown up in his photo!

Hi to everybody.
    Just got back from the ortho, *sigh* I feel like my little girl has just been condemned to a life of misery Basically she has to wear the plate 24hrs a day, (except when eating) & then the head gear as much as possible, luckily not to school, but she hates it all & is very very depressed! What am I supposed to do to make her feel better? We have made a deal with her, that the more she wears the head gear the more tv time she'll get. Sounds fair huh? Well she how we go. Ortho said to her the more she wears it the less time she will need to have it. Ugh it is so hard.

Sorry for the selfish post ladies, just needed to get that all off my chest! Speaking of which, my bb's leaked on Fri, kinda early?? & Dh took a photo of me holding Zac & :eek: my tummy is h u g e !!

Sorry again.

Oh Storm sorry to hear about Amy. I guess, just tell her she will look fabulous once it's all over and done with. Maybe suggest that all the girls go on a big shopping spree when it's over and get a nice new outfit each or something? Hopefully time will fly for you all. I want to see your belly!

Tracey - Before October!!!!!!!! I hope so!!! Don't think they will let me go later than Friday. CTG is Wednesday to make sure bub is ok.

Brooke - Coughs are awful. Hope it clears up soon.

Alex - Yeap he is soooooooooooooooo cute!

Think we ate some dodgy fish yesterday. We have all had dodgy tummies and Lucie has done 3 runny poopas today so far and is off her food. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hopefully we'll all be better tomorrow!

Hi Girls ,

Alex I love Jacks site ....man he is such a cutie! And I would love to see you when I come to Melbourne as well!!!!

Storm , sorry about poor Amys teeth. It is so hard to be a kid these days ...but when she is older and she has the most amazing smile she will look back on these years and feel a bit better about them.

Soph....tell people you will have the little princess in your own time ...relax and dont worry as your ILs will leave and walla I BET that is when she comes.

Charli sounds so cute Brooke! gosh I wish I could teach Kaitlyn to blow her nose!

Exterminator came and was so ****ed off as he had been called out URGENTLY to get rid of them. He arrived and yelled at me as there were no bees on the screen door like we had said...and this was not an emergancy ..where are all "THESE BEES" anyway after being very rude I showed him the bees and he called the agent and told them he would have to kill them by drilling through the wall into their hive (which is next to our bed) ...because" he was not putting himself at risk by getting in the middle of the swarm" Then as he left he was being a bit nicer and he said " so why was it such an emergancy again" and just as he said "again" two bees dive bombed him at the front door....then as he ran to his car he yelled " thank you ...bye" HAHAHAHA I laughed...THAT is why we wanted you to come mate....sweet revenge and justice hey!.

Then we relaxed and had a big BBQ just the three of us....made this FAB fish with Mango and Coconut milk mmm.

Sorry girls gotta cut it short as Greys is about to start!

Cass

Soph - bubs will be here soon, she can't stay inside forever.
    Cass - hope all the bees have gone.
    Brooke - I hate it when Maria gets sick, and she gets a cold with every new tooth.

Well we went to the paed again today to review Maria's eating re the lactose and he is very happy with her but she appeared to not have put on much weight because in the month between appointments she has spent 10 days in NT and has started crawling. She had grown a whole cm though (now 67.5cm) and I can start introducing milk as a drink for her but only the UHT milk.

After the appointment I had lunch with 2 girls and their bubs at Coogee, which with the lovely weather was a great afternoon.

Soph, your in labour arent you? You've not been on line at 4somethingish am!!! Either your pushing or taking IL's somewhere to go home, or Lucie is sleeping in!????

I hope your in labour!!!!

Hi louise, Marria sounds like she's going great guns!!!

Brooke, I hope Charli's cough leaves NOW!!!

Cass, ha ha ha to the bee man!!! How's kaitlyn doing?

Storm, Poor Amy, I think giving her little bit's of extras here & there is good, it must be awful for her... Could you take some now photo's & gaian in 3 or 6 months to compare so she can see how it is helping her???

Alex, How is ack going, is he enjoying all of his toys? We gave Indah one of hers last night & she was squealing with excitement!! We then went to my friends as it was her sons 3rd b'day & so they gave Indah her present & it's a gorgeous soft floppy teddy that cackles & laughs when you press his foot, so cute!!!

Indah woke up at 1am & was screaming (my sister put her cloth nappy together wrong & it was soaking wet & she'd done a small poo too so now she has a few red spots on her bum...She is doing the most horrific of smelly wee's, I think a few of her teeth are all about to burst through!!! I hope the weathers good on Sat & her teeth arent bothering her or she'll be miserable!!

JO, I hope your holiday is glorious!!!!!!

Good Morning Girls ,

Poor Charli ...Kaitlyn is the same Brooke . Her cough has been hanging around for about a month now!. The Dr said it is just all mucus running down into her throat ...poor babies!.

Sorry about your 1am wake up call Trace!.

Louise sorry I did not call you yesterday ..I only got your message at about 5pm!. Glad you enjoyed your lunch.

Well it was quiet on the bee front today ...phew. Although they dont usually get active until around 9am and I left the house at 630am.

How do you girls tackle teeth cleaning?. Kaitlyn has two tooth brushes which we use in the bath . I clean my teeth and try to get her to do it but in the end I have to crash tackle her with a face rag haha. Do you think it is REALLY bad that she is not a proper teeth cleaner yet?.

Well better run as I have a huge day on !. I will pop back in later to check on Soph ( not to put the pressure on you or anything!)

Cass

Nah sorry girls I am STILL here!

LOL Tracey I was on at about 6am (yes Lucie slept until 5.35am!) but not posting. Hope Indah's teeth don't bother her too much.

Cass - Oh yuck on the bees. I hope the bee man got bitten on the nose after being an idiot! Hope all your coughs clear up. They are the worse I reckon.

Brooke - Hope the cough goes really soon.

Hi Louise! Don't stress too much about Maria's weight (heheheh coming from the queen of weight stress!), at this stage they slow down a heap with all their activity.

My mum arrives today and IL's leave. Spoke to mum this morning and she has already read 'The Lucie Manual' (yes that's right, neurotic me wrote a 14 page essay on looking after my little princess, how sad!) twice. Got to get her up to speed and used to Lucie asap. CTG for bub tomorrow at some stage, so then I guess they will tell me when they will induce and how long they will let me go. Think they will only let me got till Friday or so they said. Any more tips to get things moving? I think I have tried everything!

Ah good Brooke I am glad I am not the only neurotic one here!

Trace, Jack is having a ball with all his toys. He's going from one to another then back to the others!!! So many to choose from!! I've had to spread them around the house!!

Soph, I have done the same thing as u... When anyone looked after Jack when he was younger, I got a little book and called it "Jacks Handbook"!! and filled it with pages and pages about his daily routine, feeding, sleeping, settling, etc, etc!! So you are not alone... Fri isn't that far away is it?? C'mon bubba!!!!!!!!

Louise, Maria sounds like she is going great and she has grown a whole cm in that short time !! I think at this stage they grow up more than out..IYKWIM...

Storm, little treats here and there for more time with her head gear on sounds like a good idea, luv. Extra T.V time sounds good too. Anything to distract her from it yeah?? She's gonna have such good pearly whites at the end!!!!

Brooke, so glad it isn't croup...Jack still has a major runny nose and a bit of a cough and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere either!!! Maybe it's teeth too...

BBL, someone needs to go down for a nap......

Hello everybodeee....we are back home...it went waaaaaaay tooo quickly for all our liking but there you go..hols always do. Soph where is that bubba of yours?????

Rae....CONGRATS honey....Storm (thanks so much) let me know about your fantastic news....yipeee!!!!!

Well i will have a read back and catch up on the gos when i get a chance....Alex..look at your grown up boy with his gorgeous hair!!!

Jo

Hi Jo, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a fabulous time thanks Fletchie and Storm. We stayed in a gorgeous villa on the beach...too nice. I missed all you guys though!!! Sammy had a ball...lots of sand eating ....hehe.

Jo

Glad you had a great time Jo, we missed you too!
    Hope Sammy enjoyed eating the sand

Trace how is miss Indah???? All ready for her big day???

Jo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast