Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #18

Welcome back Jo - it sounds like you had a fabulous time!!!!!!!!! Thanks on the congrats - we are very excited

Soph - i'd do the same manual thing too - hehehe. It's a good idea and eases your mind a little i'm sure. I don't think it's rude either as it's just filling everyone in what's best for munchkin

Brooke - so glad to hear chookie doesn't have croup. Sending her extra big get well vibes and hope that it all disappears forever!!!

Cass - u poor thing with the bees! First it's rats and wasps was it? Now bees - grrrr. How's Kaitlyn going?

Alex - how are you feeling hun? Has it sunk in yet? Oh that pic of Jack is adorable!!!!

Trace - I'm sure Indah will be great on Sat. Hope her new toofies glide through with ease!

Fletch - How's Miss Delta going? You'll be happy to know that Ella didn't only scream when she heard Dleta bark but HOWLED when Mick and Lou's dog Tulip barked at her the other day. Poor possum. Yet she'll climb all over Rock and follow her around like a bad smell.

Maria - sounds like Louise is doing well and growing nicely!

Storm - How was your day today?Hope you and Zaccie had a good one

Well i had a quick visit from my mum last night and today which was nice. I'm soooooo bloated already - gee maybe i'm having twins :eek: -lol...perhaps i'm just retaining fluid??? Did anyone else bloat early on their 2 nd preg...with Ella i had nothing for months!

Rae by 10wks it was obvious as heck taht i was preg & I was in maternity clothes from top to bottom at 10 wks!

Welcome Back Jo!!!

Waaaaah, my baby isnt a baby anymore!!!! BOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Oh No Trace!!Big hugs for you for tomorrow!!

Yep Rae, after the first you just go pop as soon as the doc confirms it!! My tum is absolutely huge already & I am scared!!!! hehehehe

Zac & I had one of those physco cleaning days. I am suprised I am not dead on the lounge!

Hope tonights the night Soph, maybe your little fella was just waiting for your mum to turn up!

And I am really really happy that cena got the title back, what an awesome match
    :eek:

Welcome back Jo ...your holiday sounds wonderful!

Storm I think that is a great idea to give rewards for wearing the head gear...I think she really deserves those extra little treaties.

Rae I am glad you had a nice visit with your mum...and I have heard that you show much quicker with the 2nd bubbas as you are pre-stretched inside .

How good is the weather girls!!!!!!!!! Dh , Kaitlyn and I had another BBQ for dinner..mmm love it! . Although she does not eat much when we eat together as I guess she is not used to it.

Well better run as I have to orders some books for my friends children in the USA and Have to do a little bit of work as I am so darned busy at work !.

I will try and pop back on again later.

Cass

Cass - yeah the weather has been gorgeous!!!!!!! We've been eating a lot of fresh fish and salad lately (good for the baby too )- feels like summer!!!!!

Soooooo glad u gals popped out early with #2 as well. I think Paul thinks i'm pushing my stomach out or something (yeah why would i do that???). Only a week or so ago my tummy was the flatest it's ever been Oh well - i should enjoy it!

Awww all these gorgeous pregnant women!!!!

Soph Im convinced your little boy was waiting for me to get back so I predict Thursday night!!!

Rae with Sammy I was in maternity clothes at 14 weeks:eek: Its all stretchy in there lol.

Brooke grrr at your headache..hoping nothing else nasty comes your way.

Cass bbq dinners are the best arent they. How is princess Kaitlyn going with daycare now?

Storm...all pregnant women should have messy houses pmsl..havent you heard?? Slow down woman!!!

Trace am thinking of you on the eve of your darlings special day....what a big year it has been!

Sammy has been so happy playing with all his toys and pottering around the house. Think hes enjoying just doing his own thing. Ive just rearranged his room so he can access everything and finally taken out his baby things. Big boy in da house!

Jo

Hey girls

Welcome back Jo!! Glad to hear that you had a fabulous time away.

Soph...I'm sending you as many labour vibes as I can find! Come on bubba! And don't worry, I've written my mum an abridged version of the "Josh Manual" too when she has looked after him for us!

Alex...Jack's cake looked awesome! Loved his hairdo too - what a spunky little fella!

Rae...I've posted to you elsewhere, but not in here yet...so congratulations again!! Did you end up buying Up The Duff? It's a great read - she is a very funny woman. I read it week by week when I was PG with Josh and often found myself saying "yes - that's me!" And yep, I got a tummy earlier second time around too.

Brooke...hope you are putting your feet up and relaxing. Hope Charli is feeling better soon too.

Storm...DH was stoked that Cena won too - he hates Edge!

Cass...your BBQ's sound great! I love that sort of meal too. We took advantage of the nice weather on the weekend and had a picnic lunch in the park. It was lovely.

Tracey...hope Indah enjoys her big day tomorrow!

Fletch...how's Mr Zane doing? And Delta?

Louise...hi! Good to see you popping in!

Us...we've had a lovely day. We went and had lunch with a friend and her little girl who is the same age as Josh. They had a great time playing...Josh wore himself out and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I've got my first u/s tomorrow! I'll be 6w4d, so should get to see a heartbeat - fingers crossed!

Have a lovely night all. Will be back tomorrow.

Morning all!

Happy Birthday Indah!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jack!!!! hope you both have a great day gorgeous things.

Welcome back Jo. yummo for sand!!!!

Bec - Have fun seeing your little peanut today. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Brooke - Sending nasty vibes to that lingering flu and telling it to buzz off!

Rae - I was big really early too, it's all just ready to rock and roll from last time. i love bbqs too and thankfully Lucie loves fish (atm lol!). She ate more than dh and i last night!

Cass - great weather, I agree!

Storm - You must have a great belly now!

Fletch - How are Zane and Delta? Do you think you've caught that eggy?

Alex - Ahhh Jack sounds too cute being entertained with all his toys!

Mum has arrived which is nice. She is quickly coming up to speed with Lucie who is still showing off a treat with another visitor. Off for CTG hopefully today so mum will stay her with muffet and have her first solo stint of looking after her. Will let you know what the hospital says.

Good luck at the hospital today Soph!!!

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY JACK, lot's of slobbery kisses coming your way from Indah your birthday twin!!!!

Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl Indah too!!! Mummy, Daddy & Maddy love you tonnes!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Just thought I'd pop in to wish

Miss Indah a very happy birthday!!

Mr Jack a very happy birthday!!

Hope your both absolutely spoilt rotten!! Have a great day guys!!

HAPPY BDAY INDAH AND JACK!!!!

Soph and Bec good luck today with your appts....cant wait to hear the good news from both .

Kaitlyn is doing so much better at daycare thanks Jo . Today when DH dropped her off her friend came up ( she has two little girls that look after her ..Jess and Claire - GorgeouS!) and she reached down to give Jess a cuddle !. So all in all she seems to be settling in quite well.

What ya reading Brooke?. I am looking for a new book to read ....

Well I am working from home today ..yay. Although I am so busy so I dont know if I will get much time to enjoy the view of the garden. But I have already got three loads of wash on the line and dinner ready to go in the SC for tonight so that is still better then if I was at work.

I will keep jumping on through out the day ladies...Trace and Alex I hope you have given big sloppy kisses to our new 1year olds!.

Cass

Happy Birthday Jack

Happy birthday Indah

Hope you both have a lovely day!! (higs for mummies)

Goodluck today Soph!

Wow Bec, nearly 7 weeks already?? Have a great scan!!

Hi to all, be back later, I'm watching Steve's memorial

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDAH!!
    and
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SPECIAL LITTLE MAN JACK!!!!!

Hope both of you adorable bubbas have the best day and loads of fun!!!
    Indah, Jack waves fellow birthday twin and sends you a big wet one too!!

WELL, I'll be back on later cause I've gotta go pick up my phone from the city( it was getting fixed) and I wanna go early to kinda miss traffic. Jack only woke up at 9am so I have to get cracking now!!!

Hope you are all having a fab day and I will chat to everyone later, I promise!!

P.S:Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes guys, and Trace, can u believe our little bubbas are 1!!!:eek:

Indah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you both have a terrific 1st birthday

Soph - good luck with your appointment today!
    Brooke - this heat is unbelievable - i usually love it but i guess it all changes when you're preg.
    Bec - have fun seeing your littlest one today - how exciting...can't wait to hear about it.
    And yeah i bought Up the Duff - love it so far!

Happy Birthday Indah!!

Happy Birthday Jack!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hi everyone!

Soph, will be waiting to hear how your appointment goes...

Hi girls - just thought I'd update you all on the appt.....

Well CTG was good. Bub appears to be happy and healthy. And I AM having contractions every 9 minutes (some have been really painful) but cervix is still jammed shut, but soft. So they will let me go until Monday, then if cervix is still closed I have gel Monday night. If open, they break my waters on Tuesday. Midwife said he reckoned I wouldn't last until Friday, but that was before my internal, so who knows?????? If I didn't know my cervix was so closed I'd be getting ready to head to hospital though! Here comes another one........

O o o Soph, I so hope this it is!! Maybe the contractions are opening your cervix as you speak!!! Oh I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!
    LV's LV's!!

Happy Birthday beautiful babies Indah and Jack..hope its a wonderful day for both mummies and bubbies!!!!

Sounds promising Soph...whoohooo

Busy busy here...we have Ems combined schools festival on. Im hoping Sammy will be on his very best behaviourlol!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast