Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #25

HI girls!!!
    Storm - angel is simply adorable!!! OMG looking at her pic makes me so damn clucky it's crazy!!!!!!!!
    Cass - yep - Ella has also discovered 'the scream' and the tantrum throwing. I'm trying very hard to ignore that behaviour with the hope that if she doesn't get the reaction from me she may just stop - lol - yeah right...but it's all i can do to keep sane.
    Brooke - looking forward to finally meeting you and Charli...is it at yours now? Will have to check the thread. ETA: argh excuse my preg brain..this is something seperate to the Reserve meet on the 8th isn't it?!Stoopid preg brain!!!! Have an u/s on the 12th but will see what i can do!
    Jo - Sammy sounds like he loves swimming so much! Ella's another water baby
    Trace - oh that accident sounds terrible. Glad the girl was moving though - that's got to be a good sign.
    Soph - lol at you thinking you were preg!!! That would have been a shock...but you would have aced it anyway.

Hi to Fletch, Louise, Alex and any other lovely i've neglected.

We are all doing well. Ella is amazing me everyday with all that she comes out with. She's totally obsessed with Zane right now and will say his name at least 100 times a day! Ah young love Only 3 1/2 months til she becomes a big sister too. Sheesh this preg is flying by!!!
    Things with Tia are also looking bright. She will definately need open heart surgery between 6-12 months, which will be very hard to deal with (but so much easier to accept than her needing surgery as a newborn), but on a positive note it looks like her condition will have no affect on our birthing outcome. Looks like i'll still be able to deliver at Nepean and trial a VBAC - yay. And the best news is that she'll prob only be in the NICU a few days - a week (maybe even get to come home with me) as she'll just be in there for monitoring. The Drs have said she shouldn't be different to any other normal, healthy bub...just that she'll need an operation to correct her heart. We are feeling really good about it all and are getting very excited to meet her in the near future

Well take care girls!!!
    Last edited by *Rae*; January 31st, 2007 at 08:27 PM.

Rae that is brilliant news!! Its so exciting. I cant believe little Tia will be here in 31/2 months..it just seems to be going so quickly. Ella sounds gorgeous..young love is just so sweet!

Jo

Thanks Jo We are so excited! And yeah young love is adorable!!!!!! Not sure if Zaney is as enthusiastic though - lol. But he will be in about 14 yrs

hehe..might even be earlier!!! My girlfriend's son is 11 months younger than Jess. The girls and him have all grown up together and now he has the biggest crush on her! Shes completely oblivious...but his mum and I know and cant help but laugh at how lovely he is to her.

Ahhhhh....so sweet.

Jo

Oh i can't wait for that. Fletch and i are gonna have such a great time secretly making fun of our kids!!! So mean - i know

hehe....nah isnt that half the fun of parenting..lol

Jo

OK, everyone, I have an announcement.

The Moderating team have decided to merge the July, August, September, October, November and December baby buddies groups into the one six month thread Babies Born July - December 2005. This is something we usually do once threads start to slow right down and some of the threads have practically no one posting in them at all.

You have been a wonderful group of girls and we hope that you will continue to post in the new thread.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12