Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

lucysmummie Guest

morning! I didnt goto the gym this morning SO tired I stayed up late last night watching movies! its so bad ATM I cant sleep at night but cant wake up in the mornings either!!!!

Sarah~ GREAT fotos! is ur salon in your house? its beautiful! that would of costed a packet to set up!? I wana do that but our house isnt quite big enough coz apparently a DRUM KIT comes before $$ ??? his prescious little drum kit!!!!

Natalie~ have u moved in!? when u wana meet up?

WERE GETTING EVAP COOLING!!!! YAYAY YAY YAY YAY im SO excited!!!!! danny sold his motor bike hes been trying to sell for ages and sold it on the weekend! his brother is a plumber so were gettin it al at cost price but evap works in canberra SO well cause we dont get humid days! were also getting carpet! SO STOCKED!!!!!!!!

we had a little dinner party here yesturday with dans cousin and there 1yr old and I girl I met on the net who lives in the nxt suburb we had SO much fun! im actually starting to make friends its great! i have a july mums playgroup tomor i got invited to by a girl at the gym so pretty excited bout that too...just hopeing the girls are nice to me....

Leah- that is wonderful that you aer getting out and about, i too are starting to get out abit more, meeting a friend for coffee this afternoon, mothers group tomorrow, and then our meet up on sat.

Simone- wow you must love the peace and quite on the days were all of your children go to care, i could not bring myself to take Charlotte to a childcare centre, but Madison loves it.

kmh - it was really hard the first few weeks, taking my little princess there and leaving her there, but i needed to do it for my sanity. Being on my own (even when XH was here) I never got any time to myself so everything was suffering. now im more organised, the house looks better and im happier I still miss all 3 of them when they are in daycare, but i know they will come home at the end of the day and drive me crazy again... Have you done another pg test, or have the symptoms disappeared now??

lucysmummie Guest

Kelly~ its so good to get out! I find that with my PND if I stay in the house all day everyday I get really emotional i think its what triggers it cause Im a little socaial butterfly!I should of gone to the gym this morning tho Im feelin a bit down and fat coz i didnt go... Im like a size 8-10 and STILL feel fat! I just wish I was happy with myself!

Lucy is bein a handful today usually she wil sit and play for hours with out makin a fuss but she has been fussing ever since she woke up! I think it might be teeth I think I saw something come through this morning but she wont let me look being sooky...speakin of which i must go she is driving me mental!

Leah~ I think it's time to get rid of the drums! The salon wasn't expensive at all, it is well worth the money spent. The most expensive thing was the basin. Yeah it's at my house.

You can do my hair anytime Sarah!! I just have to save up, im in need to a treat... i havent had my hair done for ages (apart from the cheap chop here and there at the local shops) My sister is a hairdresser and used to charge me $10 (fuel to go to the warehouse to buy the stuff for my hair!) but she lives back in perth

No worries Simone you are more than welcome at my salon! It's a long drive though!

If the kids are in daycare one day, i'd just drive down and make a day of it. Once i've gotten new tyres on my car and paid them off... My sister did my hair when i went over in Sept, she did cherry red, a really dark choc brown and plat blonde chunks all over my head (this was when i was singing in a band, needed a funky image!!) and it looked so awesome. It even gre out pretty well, everything just faded out, and i have strawberry, brown and blonde chuncks over my head (plus regrowth )

lucysmummie Guest

yeah thats what I was thinking! il show danny the fotos when he gets home from work! its sucha big room u have! and I love the floor boards... well b getting those in our 5yr plan atm its carpet everywhere but thinking bout doing up the spare room for a salon so i can earn some mulah! we were considering actually buying a cheap house with my mum and sister (sister is a hairdresser too ) and making it a salon and and doing it up...thats in the future tho...duno really! I think its hard atm with PND I get discouraged really easy and just think its all too hard! my brother is a cabinet maker so her could make us everything he actually did all the just cuts in canberra recently and got all there throuw out basins so me and sis have one! its a nice black one similar to urs.

Where is everyone????
    I have changed 5 clients appointments for Saturday so we all better be going now! I looked at my appointment book yesterday and realized that I was working til 3, so all is fixed and I will be there!

Leah~ How are you feeling today. You are making me depressed talking about being a size 10 and feeling fat!

Simone~ are you coming to the SE meet?? If it's a little too far maybe one day Kelly and I could meet you somewhere a little closer for you, maybe Chaddy?

I am off to the market this morning for some fruit and veg. I am just waiting for William to fall asleep so I can have my shower.

Sarah

Sarah- it is very quite in here, i was at mothers group this morning.
    that would be fine to meet at chaddy one day, thursdays are great for me as Madison is in childcare.

Hi guys long time to talk

UPDATE: we have a roller around teh house, Xavier goes everywhere now, he sits, weights about 6.8kilos, slept thru the night sicne 3.5weeks, has his 1st tooth last thrusday, loves his solids and is stillbreastfeed. Nurse is very pleased with how he is doing.

I was thinking about coming to the SE meet, but i dont really want to go plate painting... very expensive!! Plus my car tyres are almost bald, and its a long way to drive on them... Maybe the next one. Stil in for sat arvo though!

PS sarah - look at my post count :P

Simone~ hmm maybe you should have been left without a computer! Just kidding LOL

Kelly~ I am going to try to make the SE meet. I am getting my aircon fixed that day (I can't believe I have to wait that long!) and it's one of those things where they call you at 830 and let you know what time. So annoying!

I am so looking forward to Sat

I cant wait!! I will finally get to meet all of you!! So who's in??

Simone (and 3 kids)
    Sarah (DH and William)
    Sammi (DH and 3 kids?)
    Leah (DH and Lu)
    Kelly (DH and 2 kids)

anyone else??

There's quite a few people coming!

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678