Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

I think we were going to meet at the restaurant by the lake in botanical gardens (you really cant miss it, they have signs tellingyou which way to get to where all around the gardens) and i will emailyou my mobile number JIC ok?

Offers still on if you wanna come out tonight

Kel~ Express those boobies and come out tonight too!

Do you have any EBM for her to have, just drive in, and then you can just drive home when you need to!! Parking at the crown is pretty cheap (about $8 after about 5pm?)

sorry girlies can not come tonight oh i wish i could, i will just have to meet you tomorrow, oh its going to be fun see you at 3.
    have a great night out.

*exhale* I've had to get a new hard drive so been scarce the last couple of days. I just had to get back on to see if Saturday was still on.
    Hope you girls have a great night. Seeyou tomorrow afternoon

OMG i got home at 5.30 this morning and im STUFFED!! We started at crown, went and had a couple of drinks, then Sarah had to go around midnight as she was working at 8am, so me, Leah and her SIL (sorry, forgot her name!!) went into the city and went to CQ bar, then Leah and SIL went home about 1ish, and i stayed... ended up with a couple of people on Chapel St at a club!! then caught a cab home about 5am... and had to get up to the kids at 7am.

Still on for this arvo though!! I will be leaving here about 2 so i can find parking, get the kids together, find us a table... And by that time ill be dying to get out of the house!

you must be so tired, wow sounds like a good night.

see you this afternoon

Just thought I would quickly jump on while my last clients colour is processing.
    Simone~ Did you get lucky????? SO sorry I couldn't stay out, would have loved to, but as usual I was working. DH keeps telling me to stop working so much!
    I can't wait to see you all today!
    Sarah

According to BOM its just started raining in the city (they've had .2mm in the last 1/2 hour) but im about 15 mins north and its sunny here!! Hopefuly it stays nice...

Sarah - i never kiss and tell

WOOHOO that means you got lucky!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it over scones!

i got a kiss. He was really nice (Leah - he was one of the guys in suits!)

Ok I gotta go and finish my client. See you all later. If I am going to be late I will text simone.

Cool Sarah. Will see you later!!

they're now up to .6mm of rain in the city, and the temp has dropped to 13 degrees. OMG!! Is it still sumer?? Its nice and summer up here though

Did we still want to meet in there, or did we want to go somewhere else? Where weplanned to meet is undercover, but getting there is not. Maybe just take an umbrella?? Im not fussed.

ETA its warming back up in the city, and looks like its stopped raining...
    Last edited by simone; January 27th, 2007 at 11:47 AM.

Good morning all
    It was great to see you all yesterday. Sorry if William gave you all a headache LOL!
    We have a first birthday party to go to today. I hope the weather fines up for them.

Sam~ I hope I can come plate painting on Thurs. It was so nice to meet you and Caleb. HE is just gorgeous!

Simone~ Did you managed to get some sleep last night?

Leah~ William wants to know when his new girlfriend is coming for another visit. He also said thanks to Lucy for holding his hands and he didn't mean to try and eat them, it's just that they looked so tasty!
    I hope you had a great weekend in Melbourne. And as Christian said, next time you come I will be more than happy to take you to Chaddy. THE BEST shopping centre in Melbourne!!!

Kelly~ I am still stumped as to where I know your husband from! So strange. Did he come up with any ideas? Maybe he used to go to The Hallam pub. I used to practically live at that place in my younger days.
    Maddison and Charlotte are such pretty little things! You had better start warning them about boys now!

I must get going and finish getting ready. I have to run out to the shops when they open to get a preset for this party.

Sarah

Hey Sarah,

i went to bed about 10.30 last night, spent too much time bidding for stuff i shouldnt really be buying... Kids woke me up about 8, and Anneliese only just woke (she slept 14 hours!!)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend in Melbourne Leah and Danny, it was really great to finally meet you! And Lucy's just gorgoues...

Hello!

I had a lovely time yesterday
    Sarah William is such a sweetie and those bright blue eyes are gorgeous!
    Leah it was great to see you, Lucy is such a happy little girl Hope you have a safe trip home.
    Kelly I love your girls, they are beautiful!
    Simone No wonder you looked tired! Good on you for having a good time. Your boys are cute little lads. I love how Annaleise just can't keep her eyes off them. Caleb loves his brothers the same way!

I was soooo tired by the time I got home I had a sleep on the couch for an hour! I'm so glad I walked the other way to get back to Alexandra Ave. It only took me 5 mins to get back to the car and I didn't raise a sweat. If anyone asks where they can get a good workout we must reccommend a pram push around the Botanic Gardens

We had a great time too,
    Sammi- i know about the hike, we had to walk up this really big hill to go to the car, we worked off our afternoon tea. I will see you on thursday.

Sarah- anytime you want a shopping partner, I can come along, William is not loud, you wait until my girls get going, Charlotte can be very loud.

Simone- that was great that you got such a big sleep. Are you coming on thursday?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast