Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

I dont think i will be able to make it thursday, im really strapped for cash, and its alot of fuel for me to go all that way

I hope I can make it on Thursday. Stupid aircon!

That would be cool, if you could come,

I am sooooo tired today, Charlotte did not want to sleep last night, was waking every 40mins to an hour last night, i think the most sleep i got was between 6:15am to 7:50am, oh today is going to be a great day.

Kelly - sorry to hear Charlotte isnt sleeping... i was acutally coming into post that Anneliese is finally sleeping through the night... 1 whole week so far!

Simone~ HOORAY on your beautiful girl sleeping through the night. DO you think taking her off the boobie and putting her on a bottle has helped her sleep longer?

No, as she's been on bottles for about 6w full time now, and its only been this last week... I ust think chnging out nighttime routine helped (she stays up a little later, and we get more playtime together.) Delcn used to only wake 1ce a night when he was bf, and that was generally about 6am, when XH was up and about, getting ready for work. So bf babies do sleep through too Whatever it is, im happy as!

WOW it sure has been quiet in here! I hope you and your bubbies are all well.
    Not much for me to say today. All is going great here. William is as happy as always.
    Have a great day!
    Sarah

I know, how quiet in here,

I really could do with some more sleep, grrrrrrr Charlotte has decided that she no longer wants to sleep anymore, and is really hungry over night, so we are up 3 times with feeding and about 3-4 times with settling.

She took her first meal today, she likes pears, yay something that she likes.

Kelly~ I hope the pears fill charlottes belly right up so she sleeps for you. It really makes everything so much harder when you haven't had enough sleep.

Kelly - pumpkin is usually a fav with babies too Anneliese like pear and pumpkin together!!

Anneliese had her needles today, scream for about 5 mins after them, but seems fine now. i took her to daycare, as im trying to get some housework done, and daycare's a 2 min drive down the road. Said they could call me if she starts getting upset. im just so tired,i need some sleep, and my house is so dirty... wish i had the money to hire someone to help me clean LOL!!

Kelly I hope Charlotte settles for you soon. Caleb has been waking up too but I think he's just being social. He falls back to sleep after not even half a bb.
    Simone I'm sure Annaliese will be fine. Reminds me I've got to get Caleb to the Dr for his injections.
    Sarah Glad to hear William is happy as always

It is quiet! Must be because Leah isn't home yet

Hello everyone else out there!

Mr Caleb is rolling all over the place. Better stop being slack and pick up a bit around the place now!

Sammi - Anneliese just had hr 4m injections!! She's going ina bout a month for her 6m injections. I was going by her corrected age, when she was due for her 2m vax, she wasnt even at her due date, and was so tiny i couldnt bring myself to take her. She's had enough needles in hoss anyway!

Simone~ Go and have a nap while you can

I wish I could have a nap but the stupid dog next door won't stop barking!!! It's driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried, but i cant sleep!! All that sugar i drank in my boost juice earlier on has me hypo... Damn it!! Oh well, i shoudl get up and put the boys clothes away soon. Do something productive with the day!!

I wont be on here for a while, if you want to keep in touch, please email me on [email protected]

I really hope that she starts to sleep a bit better soon, I could really do with some more sleep.

Simone where will you be? Would you like to catch up soon maybe at Chaddy with Sarah?

Hi Kelly
    I'm always up for Chaddy! Don't worry Simone will be back, there is no way she can stay away from BB! Even if you go to Fountain Gate I am always happy to meet for coffee.
    If you want you can email me and I will send you my mobile number so you can SMS me if you're ever going to Fountain Gate. [email protected]

Good morning mums and bubs
    I'm up and showered early as I need to take Gemma to the groomer.
    William has really discovered his voice since I seen you all on Sat. He is making the most evil noises, I think he's the devil! LOL
    Must go so I can leave my house tidy when I go out. There's nothing worse than coming home to a mess.
    Sarah

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast