Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

Sarah you were up early, i am never out of bed before 8am normally.
    Emailed you with my number.

Well i got a bit more sleep last night, Charlotte only woke up twice for a feed, better then 3 times.

Hi Girls, sorry I`ve been AWOL, School Holidays with the 4 boys here was busy, not much time for myself.

Adrian is well, he has one tooth and a second on it`s way, he said his first word about 10 days ago "Mum", I`m still exclusively breastfeeding him TRYING MY HARDEST to get him to 6 months, it`s hard as he`s very hungry all the time, Matthew did exactly the same thing at the same age so I started him on solids at 5 months, 1 week but Matthew has also got a number of food allergies I don`t now if those 21 days of starting him early contributed to it or not so that`s why I`m trying to get Adrian to 6 months otherwise I`ll feel guilty for not trying my best, I am struggling as he is wearing me out with all his feeding.

Sorry for no personals, I`ll do them next time

Dee - i only made it to 6m with Anneliese, and i feel very proud for getting that far with all her problems... Adrian is a big boy, you should feel very proud for getting this far!!

Kelly - hopefulyl Charlotte only wakes up once tonight, and none at all tomorrow night...

Wll, im off to make dinner, just took the kids food shopping on my own... i remember why i dont do that!!

Simone- i erally hope that she can sleep through the night soon

Charlotte~ Please start sleeping through the night for your mummy.

Hey Simone what are you doing on here??!! I thought you were leaving?? LOL as if you could leave us!

Just waiting for my client.................

lucysmummie Guest

hi girls srry I havent been on been flat out since I got home and havent even chaecked my emails... BLERGH! I HATE cleaning after you go away.... anyways gota run SO nice to meet you all and ur tiny chuba bubas!!!!

sarah~ Lucy says to william thanks for the kisses and chews on hands..it was fun... we should be down before winter SO getting my winter wadrobe there!!!!!

anyways gota run just went and brought some washing powder cause i ran out!!! AHHH

Is it nice to be home Leah? I'm such a homebody and when I get home after a trip away I just love to walk around the house and take it all in!

Did you get the aircon fixed Sarah? Bet you're glad it's just in time for the weekend. I heard it's forecast to get to 38 on Sunday

Had a great time at Robert Gordon. I can totally reccommend this to anyone out this way and looking for something different to do. I painted a piggy bank and put his footprint on it. Kelly did a great job with Charlottes plate too. I'll let her tell about that!

Leah~ Good to see you back!

Sam~ I called the aircon people and they said they would be here about 930, they didn't come til 130!!!!!!!!! So I could have come!!! Spewin! But I do have air con again, hooray!

William rolled today! Only once, but he did it!

Sarah- yay for william, what a cleaver boy, bugger about the aircon.

Sammi- you did such a wonderful job on the piggy bank, I loved the bee's.

Leah- we will have to catch up when you come back down here, we have great shops here in melb. I bet your glad to be home.

Go William Go grrrrr at the tradesmen but at least now it's fixed!

hey girlies,

Sorry have been a tad busy with the school hols and all and by the time i catch up on all the posts i run out of time to post lol.

Anyhow, Mason is doing well he's now scooting backwards across the floor (like pushing with his hands and sliding) gets up on all fours and rocks so i don't think he's far away from crawling which is so early for my lot, even the boys were 9months before they crawled. He's such a scream, so happy, giggles and is so interactive and social. Sleeping 12 hours at night and a couple of sleeps during the day so it's all good, tried him on pumpkin but i think it upset him as the 2 nights i gave it to him he woke up crying and wouldn't settle so stopped it for a night and he slept fine, so going to stay away from pumpkin, he loves apple but not keen on the rice ceral, who can blame him.

We've booked our trip to NSW, we're going to catch up with a few friends in Nowra and Newcastle then to Merimbula for a week, can't wait as we desperately need a holiday, well as much a holiday as a mother gets anyhow lol. Still gotta, cook, clean, do laundry but at least i'll have the beach at my doorstep The boys are glad to be back at school i have Aaron starting year 11 and Josh in grade 4 and Callum in grade 2, my babys are growing up especially Aaron who turned 16 NYE. (for those who are interested i was 19 when i had him hehehe so a young mum here)

Anyhow i better go as he wants to use the pc, bit harsh when your kids are kicking you off the puter eh.

I am reading everyday and keeping up with what you're all up to

take care love ........

Dawn~ It's so good to see you posting, I often wonder how you are doing. It is great to hear you are going on hols! Make sure you keep posting!!!

Well I have been working flat out all day since 10am! And I still have a couple of clients to do. I have an hour to do some stuff before they get here and Will is asleep so I guess I will put my feet up while I can and catch up on all of the BB news.

Sarah

Sarah- wow you are so busy, how looks after Willia m while you are working?

Dawb- I hope you get to relax a bit now that schools gone back.

Kelly~ Mum comes on a Friday and watches him for me. But soon she will be going back to uni so I will lose my Friday babysitter and I am not ready to put him in child care.
    Working all day again tomorrow. We are having friends over tomorrow night so I have just got back from doing my groceries- yuck!

Oh and I'd love to go plate painting some time!

I hope you all have a great weekend

Hi Dawn good to see you Wow Mason is coming along great guns! I love his tigger suit BTW.
    Sarah you sound busy as always!

Hi all hope you keep cool this weekend.
    I'm not doing much. DH has a car show on Sunday but I'll be staying home with the boys because it's going to be too hot for us. I was considering staying for an hour or so but it's a bit of a hike into Flemington for only a short visit.

Hello everyone, i hope you are all having a good weekend

We went to Phillip Island yesterday as my sister was given a voucher do to 3 laps in a v8 car at the track, it was really cold on one side of the island then we went to cows and it was really nice, Tim and MAdison went swimming, we put Charlottes feet in the water but it was really cold and she cried.

TOday i am cleaning up my house, just took a big box of toys to the shed and changed MAdisons room around looks much nicer, they are both in bed so i have some time to my self.

Hi Kelly!

I've been *trying* to tidy too but the boys are plotting against me ROFL. Sounds like you had a nice time at the Island. Every time I've been to the track it's been freezing.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast