Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

Charlotte on the other hand loves farex, oh well both my girls are a bit weird they both liked it. Poor Charlotte woke up with a nasty caugh this morning, a really chesty caugh, so we are off to the doc's soon, and I am taking Madison as well, as she has had a caugh for over 2 weeks now.

Sam- I hope you got lucky last night

Kelly~ Poor Charlotte, I hope her cough subsides soon.

Sam~ Did you get lucky on Valentines Day???

I haven't told DH yet, but he is taking William for his needles tonight while I am working. That can be his punishment for peeing me off yesterday.

I'm not sure what William and I are going to do today. I was thinking of heading to the shops but I really should mop my floors

Charlotte has a chest infection, poor baba.

I need to mop my floors as well, and clean the bathrooms, so thats what i will be doing this afternoon.

lucysmummie Guest

hey girls justa quick one lucy is peein me off and wont b put down! keeps grabbin at my hands when I type she thinks im playin a game!

Sarah~ can u gimme ur email address got a few ideas bout startin up a home based salon and need a few pointers... please preetty please!?!? thanks gota go!!!

[email protected]
    Ask away!

LOL yes I did get lucky

Hope the girls are better now Kelly I was going to mop yesterday but it was too damn hot. Going to have to do it all the time soon enough anyway so I may as well enjoy my slackness for a bit!

Sarah did you go to FG? I was there for a little while as I forgot the nappy bag but I still managed to buy a few thingos. I'm considered buying some nappies and wipes so I could hang out a bit longer though...

Leah I get that with Caleb but moreso with Angus. He gets really excited at the ticker pics and emocticons lol!

We're meant to be going camping this weekend with my parents but I'm a bit scared about the forecast of 38! Trev is working in Yarrawonga so I was going to go visit them for a night so I wouldn't be holed up here alone going crazy but now I'm not so sure

Sam~ I feel like I am always at FG! I should PM you my mob so you can text me when you are going and we can meet for coffee. Kelly often goes to FG too so maybe we should organize to meet up one day.

I am usually fast asleep by now but DH is out on a bucks night. I always find if he is out I manage to stay up later.

I hope all of the mummy's and bubba's are well.

Sarah

We are all well, Charlotte has decided to sleep on her tummy now, so I don't have to wrap her, yay.
    Its sooooo hot here, I wish we had air con really badly.

Its my birthday Tomorrow, I will be 24 ( I know so old lol)

Oh how I'd love to be turning 24 again!

Kelly you old hag you Hope you have a terrific day!

We should get together for a coffee at FG seeing as we all go there quite often!

Had a good time camping. We went to a place near Sale on the Ninety Mile beach called Reeves Beach. Caleb loved the grass (for some reason it was lovely and green down there) he kept rolling till he got off the rug and just lay there on his tummy just touching it. It was a lot cooler there too, still hot but not as stifling. When we got home it was nasty!

Happy Birthday Kelly!! Did you get some nice prezzies this morning?

Sammi~ It is amazing how much cooler it is at the beach with the beautiful sea breeze.

Well not much happening here. My housework really needs done as it was too hot to do it on the weekend but I feel sick so I will just leave it.

*WARNING ~ BRAG ALERT!!!!!

Caleb got up on his hands and knees and started rocking. OMG I'm so not ready for him to crawl but yay for my big clever boy

Sam~ WOW Caleb is going to be crawling in no time!!!!!

Sarah- I got my hair done this morning, and my mum is taking me out for dinner, and i am going shopping tomorrrow and Tims family is coming over tomorrow night for dinner.

Sam- yay for Caleb, what a cleaver boy, Charlotte is nearly there she done 360 circles on her tummy and gets right up her hands.

Kelly~ Sounds like you are having a great birthday.

I really should get moving. I have only just had a shower. DH wants to take William to footy training tonight as they are training at the pools. So that means I have to go too. DH is playing at a new club this year so I had better make myself look presentable for the first time I meet everyone.

new thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678