Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #9

Beck - will call you next week, will you be right for tomorrow week to catch up?

I will keep trying to add photos as I get opportunity, so please check the site now and again.

Speak to you all soon and my love to you all

xx Leanne & Drew

No problem Leanne! I get paid Friday week (although I'm sure I can borrow some money off DH a day early) if either the Thursday or Friday week is ok with you, that'll work best for Maddy & I!

YAYYY...can't wait to catch up!

Bugger....thanks to the baby name thread; I've decided that I really like one of the variations of Ashleigh that I suggested...Aislinn (Gaelic - pronounced 'ash-linn'). Sadly, DH doesn't really like it. Guess we have 3 years until we're TTC our next bubba so at least I have some time to convince him. We still have a boy's name picked out. *L*
    Last edited by Beckibee; May 21st, 2006 at 05:17 PM.

Hi All,
    Hope the weekend is going well, just checking in to see if any of you have a hotmail address. I was just going to add you to my msn messenger.
    If anyone has it mine is [email protected].
    No change on my cousin, so that has to be good and bad at the same time...
    Take care

Hi guys,
    Dani, I don't have a hotmail address sorry.
    Beck, that's a nice name!! I had all my name's picked out and Tim was just going to have to agree!! I was lucky with both Tilly and Coco's dads in that they pretty much let me have full say of first and middle name.
    I still have a few that I didn't use that I love, and guess I won't get to use them!! We're stopping at two!
    Anyway, wishing everyone a GOOD sleep!! I spent the day walking around Luna Park and I am totally stuffed. Way too much exhaustion for one day!!
    speak tomorrow xo

Hello.. just a quick msg. Logan is upset, he's just calmed down. I think he's teething.. Does anyone know which teeth usually come after the bottom two.. is it the two top middle? His gums there feel very hard. I hate seeing him in pain

I made Logan a new website, took me forever, and still isn't quite finished.. this computer keeps crashing lol. I can't wait until I can have mine set up.

Leanne, good to see you! Drew is so cute

Dani, I've added you to my Msn messenger..

Well gotta go, he's sceaming again.

Hey Melinda,
    On my both of rusk's it says the bottom two then the top front two,
    then the top i teeth then the bottom i teeth,
    Hope that helps.
    Meg - I hope you have a good night's sleep. I wasn't lucky enough to pick Jett's name. It was Ben that choose it, Jett has my grandfather's name Alan and Ben's grandfather's name Max as his middle names.

Goodnight All

Night ladies...hope you all have good sleeps and that your bubbas sleep through the night for you.

Melly - I'm so sorry to hear that poor little Logan is having such a rough time with the teeth. I think he's ahead of most of the December bubs as most still haven't quite cut the first two bottom teeth yet! Wish I could help....have you tried baby Nurofen if he seems really unsettled? Probably a last resort after trying Bonjella, chilled teething rings/dummies, even a chilled face washer that has been wet and put in the freezer for a little while?

Dani - that's good news about your cousin, hopefully he will gain strength over the next few days to fight even harder! Once I am back on my own laptop, I will add you on MSN messenger.

Meg - that sounds like you had fun today! I kinda wish Maddy WAS my second and I was through having babies. I love my girl but I'm dreading going through pregnancy again...here's hoping I'll be feeling more optimistic come May 2008 when we plan to TTC for our 2nd. Glad you like my current favourite girls' name; we still have Kian Patrick up our sleeves for a little boy next time if that's the case. Can I ask you what girl's names you still liked?

To Jillian, Clare, Leanne, Kate, Sara, Rach and all of the other ladies from the Dec threads who haven't been on today...have a fantastic night and we hope to see you back in here soon!

Thank you Dani & Beck.. I have given him bonjella.. he had his teething rings.. but he kept trying to shove them all the way down his mouth and kept gagging. Some times I will give him a cold piece of carrot, but he also tries to gag himself on that at times. He also loves to chew on his thumb, but I worry that he'll hurt himself, plus I doubt it helps him feel better. I put socks on his hands this morning to try to stop him chewing his thumb LOL. I think next time I will try the chilled face washer.. he loves to chew on cloth nappies and washers so maybe he'd do it if it's chilled. I finally managed to get him to sleep. I think he was overtired, cranky and sore so it took a bit of putting him in his cot, then having to give him cuddles because he'd get upset, then back in his cot. Hopefully he'll sleep well. On Thursday night he slept for 7 hours straight and then 6 on Friday night. Last night wasn't a good night though.

Beck, I like that name.. Too bad your DH doesn't like it

Glad to hear that little Logan has gone off to sleep for you Melly! Maddy is asleep in her port-a-cot and I think she loves it....she can roll to whatever position she wishes to sleep in so she goes off to sleep straight away.

Hope Master Logan sleeps through the night for you Melly!

Well off to bed with me, it's just after 10pm and I need to get a few hours shut-eye before Maddy wakes up and demands to feed & cuddle in bed with me. Every couple of hours of sleep in bed without a baby in my arms is greatly cherished!

See you all in the morning...

Hey guys!!
    Mel, bonjela is our favourite!! Sometimes the second I put it on Coco's teeth she falls asleep!! She also loves rusks, and if you get them to hold it near the top, they can't get too much in their mouth and gag. They also sell these little mesh bags at babies galore that you can put cold food in (like carrots) and they can chew it without it going too far in their mouths.
    We had a SUPER night last night! She slept 7.30-5am..not bad. No waking. She then fed until 6am (asleep feeding) and got up after. I feel good at the moment although I was awake from 3am checking on her!!

Hope everyone has a good day and hope everyone had a good sleep! xoxo
    PS Love the new site mel, Logan is gorgeous!! He looks like he's very comfortable in teh pool! xoxo

tiggy Guest

Hi girls, just checking in!
    Off to the chiropractor this morning for Ivy's projectile vomiting.
    Have played around with my ticker too, seeing as you are all doing it...when in Rome...
    I don't seem to have as much choice because not many of the sites cater to twinnies!
    Have weaned Ivy. Feel sad that I have had to do this but she was not gaining much weight and was miserable. It's done now.
    Noah is also constipated Meg, so know what you are going through, poor Coco and Noah but poor us too!

Morning All,
    I have been checking out all of your babies sitrs they are fantastic, I am trying to do one for Jett but I am having trouble putting his pictures on it, does anyone know how to do it??
    Meg - good news about the sleep, I hope that Coco continues it for you so you can get some rest. After we got back from mthe hospital sleeping thing Jett fell into line at night, don't know if it was just one of those "growth spurt stages" or if it was the not rocking he to sleep and he working out how to re-settle himself.

Beck - hope Maddy had a good sleep in her cot, I know that when Jett stays in his at my Mum's he loves it.
    Mel - Think Jett's teeth might be starting to move, he is crazy at the minute, what ever he can get in his mouth he will chew on, I just put him down for a sleep and had to give him a bit of bonjella, he was chewing his rusk like crazy and his cup spout. They haven't seemed to worry him until now.
    Any betta go and do some house work.
    Thank goodness DH is going back to work today, where it is nice to have the help he is slowly making me go nuts
    Have a good day all

Meg - GREAT news on Coco's great sleep last night! WTG little one....Maddy did 9pm-2:45am, then 3am-4:30am and then 5:00am-7:30am. Not too bad for us actually. I know I woke up more than that, freaking out as she was sleeping on her belly. She does love her portacot though, so much room and she loves scratching on the netting with her nails...*rolls eyes*

Dani - sorry to hear your DH is back at work, but yay for you having some space...it's amazing how much cleaner the house can be and how much quicker chores get done without DH around isn't it? *L* Poor little Jett....hope that his teeth come through quick so that his gums can ease hurting soo much!

Mel - How's Logan doing this morning? Will look at his site after I get Maddy to sleep for her morning nap. She's currently crying in her port-a-cot but that's nothing unusual. Hopefully she will drift off to sleep soon. Meg's given some good suggestions there on helping with his gums. Those mesh bags sound really interesting....

Tiggy - Sorry to hear about poor little Ivy...hope the chiropractor can help with her vomiting; would be especially good if it only involves a once-off manipulation with her back or neck to correct it! Your little bubs look so gorgeous in that photo!

Feeling quite chuffed with myself....I baked that frittata again, only this time I added bacon to the frittata and swapped the sweet potato for regular potato. It smelt soooo yummy last night...gonna have a sneak try at lunch. My MIL is back today from NZ so it'll be nice to have her around til Wednesday when she flies back to Cairns. I've also done my 10kms on the bike this morning...was feeling way too guilty after basically doing no exercise over the weekend.

P.S - Mel, I love Logan's site! He looks like such a cheeky little man....aren't the 'freeweb' sites just fab?
    Last edited by Beckibee; May 22nd, 2006 at 10:20 AM.

Hello Ladies,
    I have posted this on the bottlefeeding thread but I am just wondering if anyone knows if it really matters If I don't move up a size in teats, Jett will be 6 months in June and the hospital said it really dosn't matter just wondering if anyone has any feedback about this??
    I also was going to go up a stage in formula but my MCHN said not to worry about it, I just am not sure what to do??
    Kate I saw a post from you in there, what have you done???
    Also I have tried to email Christy with my details but it keeps bouncing back, does anyone know how I can advise of my details, eg webpage, birth details and that stuff.

OMG....FINALLY a break. John just took Maddy for a ride in the car to pick his mum up from the train station. She has been so clingy today, I haven't had a moment to myself seriously; especially as she wouldn't go down for a nap at all! I wish her teeth would just hurry up and break through because she's so bothered by her gums at the moment.

I have never been so glad I cooked dinner the night before than what I was today. I would have had a screaming child the whole time, but instead i just had to reheat the fritatta & steam the vegies. *phew*

Gonna go treat myself to a coffee and relax for the 20mins before they're back home.

Beck, I hope you got a few minutes to yourself! Nothing like just having to heat some dinner up!! I think I'll have to try that recipe, I saw it on the recipe thread. Might try your new way as well!!
    I forgot to tell you the names I had in mind for coco. Boy was definitely Jasper Sean, although I did also like Elijah. For a girl we had Stella (she was going to be Stella Rainbow, wanted something a bit different), Ruby, Tia, Roxy or Rory (Rory for boy or girl actually)!!

Dani, can't help you with the milk sitch, but what teat are you on? Im using avent for her bottle feed and we're on number 3. I tried the alternate one 1-3 and it was awful. Also tried 4 and it was way too fast. Is that what you mean? I will be sticking with Three.
    Im sure the formula is fine to use after 6 months, as he will be getting nutrition from food as well, although I don't know so don't take my word!!
    Wishing everyone a very nice peaceful and sound sleep tonight!!
    xoxoxo

Hey ladies, will be back later for a bigger message & personals as we're off to see Maddy's cousins in Ipswich today! Hope you all had a good night!

Maddy wasn't too bad, she slept on her tummy in her port-a-cot from 8pm-2:15am,had a feed and then we both feel asleep in our bed til 5am. Then she fed and fell asleep again. We got up at 7:30am and she spent the last hour of that in her port-a-cot again. Her Grandma also brought her back a really cool sleeping bag from NZ which she slept in. Went out like a light actually! *LOL*

Hey all! Man I am having a hard time keeping up with you guys!

Meg so glad you got a good nights sleep! Yay for Coco!

Beck sorry Maddy is super clingy! I know how you feel! Sometimes Abby screams if she sees me walking out of the room! Today was ok, but she has a high pitched gurgling scream/squeel, and she did it when she was happy, excited, sad, and mad today so I heard it allll day long! I thought I would just go mad!

Dani Thanks for signing Abbys guestbook! I cant wait to see Jetts page! I use the fastest nipples for Abby's bottles. BUT I also add rice cereal to her milk because of her reflux, so I guess that is no help...sorry! What kind of trouble are you having putting his pictures on the site? Are they too big (file size) maybe?

Tiggy love the new ticker! How darling are your twins!!! Dont feel bad about weening Ivy. It sounds like that was best for her at this point! Good job on sticking with it for this long, I dont know how you did it with twins! I gave up on the breast early on and I have been pumping and giving Abby expressed breastmilk since she was just 1 week! Whatever works for your child!

Melly, just checked out Logans new site! AWEEEE! He is getting so big! I love his swimsuit! How adorable! I cant believe he is getting more teeth! Abby has been teething for a month and no teeth at all yet!

CAN U ALL BELIEVE MY ABBY IS 5 MONTHS OLD?? Where does the time go, yall? It seemed just yesterday we were all

You all have a GREAT day!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast