Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #17

oh I was a norty mummy tonight.. I brought Olivia over to the table while we were eating tonight and she was in her high chair.. anyways she wasmunching away on her spoon and drinking now and then from her cup but was watching us intently while we ate.. so I dipped her spoon into my plate of food and handed it to her.. the little bugger couldn't get enough Mayube she doesn't like that baby food nonsense .. it wasn't much just coated the spoon but boy she liked it.. I don't pay for it later lol...

Good Luck either way tomorrow Jus.. you make sure you comeon here as soon as you test EEE

Well the little Miss was asleep but as soon as I put her to bed she woke up so she is now playing on the floor.. I don't mind.. The later she goes to bed hopefully the later she wakes for a feed

Sorry Lauren, the weight limit was only on the box, not in the pamphlet or instructions - how stupid! I remember that it was at least 15kg though because I was only willing to buy one if Olivia was going to get plenty of use out of it. Maybe look on the net to try to find out?

Something I found on it

The Original Jolly Jumper baby exerciser
    Improves balance and helps develop coordination
    Provides a firm back support
    Hangs securely from door frame

#104 with door clamp
    **Weight Limit: 28 Lbs, or walking which ever comes First.

so weight limit is about 12kg

Hi girls, I just thought I would check in on what the other Dec babies are up too, and it seems they are all doing similar things to Liam. He is a mch happier baby, off his reflux meds and catterpillar crawling around the house.

Nic- With the shivering thing, Tori used to do that and it took us ages to figure out what it was, but she used to do it when she was about/doing/just done(not sure excatly which) a wee, she still does it sometimes too. Maybe Olivia is the same.

Anyway I just thought I would poke my head in, I often drop by to read, but run out of time to post. I start back teaching next term 2 days a week, so a bit nervous about that, but really excited too.

Hi Ali Good to see you in here..

didn't think of that about the shivering.. I am usually changing her nappy or in the middle or=f it so maybe she wants to wee but won't without a nappy on.. (long shot lol)

jinxing myself but oh well..

2 nights in a row 2 nights in a row WWOOOT.. 11 till 5 but GRR.. Ethans had set his phone alarm for sme unknown reason and it went off at 3am.. but Olivia slept all night *yay* and then she went back to sleep till 8

Poor Isaac is very unwell. Its only day 2 but I haven't seen him this bad on day 2 before usually day 4 he is like this. he is panadoled and Pilled up already I hope the MRI shows something that can be easily fixed

Thanks alicia and nic.. gees 12kgs.. not that far away better get as much use out of it as i can

Morning girls!

Well, another wakeful night, but at least we didn't have long periods of screaming. I didn't give Kayla any solids yesterday, so I gave her tummy a little break. I'm still not really sure why she's crying at night tho. At least last night I only had to feed her a couple of times, the other couple of times she woke I was able to just put her dummy back in and stroke her face a few times. I do remember falling asleep while stroking her face and my hand flopping onto her head tho LOL. It was nice not having to actually wake up much tho

Nic - hope Isaac feels better soon. Poor kid.

Well, I'm going to try and be productive today. Need to do some banking and things (since it's 30 June) and catch up on billing for hosting for the month so it's all neat & tidy for the end of the year.

Have a good day people!

Hi all,
    Oh Liz you just reminded me it's June 30... tax time We've been having some shocking nights here too. Ty used to just wake up, feed and then go straight back to sleep and I could totally handle that but these days he just wakes up and crys and won't feed. I don't know what his problem is either
    Nic- Yay on the sleep, you lucky thing. pity about the phone alarm! Poor Issac, I hope he feels better soon. What did you guys have for dinner that olivia found so appealing? Sure it can't hurt her, whatever it was.
    Dh is bringing a pregnancy test home for me. Crossing my fingers and toes and legs and everything else. Will get on here and let you all know how we go...
    Ty seems to find me typing hysterical at the moment. He's laying here next to me watching my fingers and cracking up laughing Cute.

oh im nervous for you Lori.

I just found out one of my friends trying to get pregnant isnt, she was so upset.. its so hard having a baby around someone trying to have one.. oh well theres always next month..

Speaking of babies...We just got approved for a house today, so mum is moving this weekend and im staying here till 15th august, i told my ex, so bring on the TTC!!! woohoo LOL Now i just need my body to want it as much as my head!

Buzzie - I know what you mean with having a bub around someone TTC. I have a friend who's going through IVF at the moment, and I sooooo hope this round works for her. I've already been pregnant once whilst they've been trying, and IF (that's a big IF) I can talk DH into #3, I'll feel so bad if I fall before her again. I have such a beautiful clockwork cycle (as opposed to no cycle at all before we tried for DS!) when I'm breastfeeding, so I'm hopeful it will be quick if we do try again. Mind you, DH & I need to find some 'alone' time if we're ever to have another baby LOL.

Tell me about it.... Its hard enough trying to get my body to do the right thing little own trying to dtd.
    im not in a rush atm now i have 12 months to stay in melb, my GP said 80% of couples will fall pregnant in the first yr with regular TTC so im out of that bracket lol
    Ill give it 6 months and if AF isnt back yet ill start to get more serious.

agh someone please make Jacob leave me alone!!!!!

he is exhausted and clingy and won't let us do anything.. 3more hours till I can put him to bed... 3 3 3

oh and shhh.. Af hasn't made its weekly appearance... 8 days SSHHH Maybe I have sent it to you Lauren

hehe thanks nic, u poor thing getting it so often, from one extreme to the next hey..

oh If I never get the old witch againn I won't complain.. I get so grumpy when its here these days.. I even apoligise to Dh after its gone cus I look back over the week and go oh thats why I was such a cow

by the way I NEVER got PMS or anything ever before... I never even got cramps where now I get crampy and achy and *****y

I was the same. i had to apologise to everyone when i had pms.. i used to get it shockin! have you considered getting and IUD ? my mum got one and never gets her period again. its only recomened for women not wanting any more kids.. but i dont know if thats an issue for you LOL

I am not sure what the Dr would say if i went in there asking for an IUD lol.. I got my tubes tied so I woldn't have to worry about any of that sort of thing.. so it kinda drives me nuts that I got my tubes done so we could go on our merry way (tmi) having all the nookie in the world and no worries about babies and now we are flat out DTD thanks to Af.. ironic or what??

ahh fair enough, i didnt know u got that done. mum has both, she got the IUD for period reasons.
    Well at least your still DTD like rabbits... hmmm thoes were the days.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast