Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #2

Trish: Maybe Abbey isn't settling at night because it is to quiet? When I thought this was the issue with Olivia I put the radio on in her(our) room till I went to bed then I turned it off. No idea why it didn't worry her over night just that early part of the night...

It's a thought Nic. First time one of my babies has actually liked and slept through the noise. With Tehya even the toilet roll turning over woke her !! How bad is that. Abbey goes to sleep in the loungeroom of an evening, there is still tv and people noise happening, just a little quieter, well sometimes.

Best go, she is stirring and I want to bath her. Stinky baby that she is

Thats how Olivia falls asleep and the last couple nights we have had the ac on and it is a old ratly window one in the bedroom and she seems quite settled in there..

I just have to share these couple of pics I just got

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...804/ppuser/752

and WE HAVE SMILES
    They started a little bit 2 days ago but i wasn't sure till last night and now I caught one on camera
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...805/ppuser/752

And happy 7 weeks little Princess..

nic - OMG how cute!!! she's gorgeous!! and you boys look so handsome!!

I swear Chrissie is smiling already! I know people say they can't..but i know she does... cause it's when i tickle her cheek after a feed!

Trish - yeah i think Chrissie likes the noise too! and so far i have her in the lounge to sleep during the day where there is a bit of noise, and she usually sleeps quite well!! At night she's in our room, not as much noise in there, but she's usually fast asleep from the lounge room when we put her in there... might be something to the noise thing!

Thanks

some babies do smile early. It is pleasurable when you rub their cheeks. I know Jacob used to cus he loved having his cheeks rubbed..

Nic - how cute of Olivia smiling! Summer has just started in the last couple of days too.

Bekz - i miss being pregnant too. Strange feeling.

I had a great night of sleep last night. Summer last fed at 7pm then i had to wake her up at 1.20am for her next feed because i thought 6 1/2 hours was a little too long to go. Then she was back to her usual 3 hourly wakenings. I cant believe how fast she is growing. Into 000 already and some of them are looking small now too! She is going to cost me a fortune in clothing haha

Nic - very cute pic of Olivia! My Olivia has started to smile but I haven't managed to catch one on camera yet. She mainly smiles when we are having a chat while she is on the change table.

Well not sure if it was the sleep she had during the day or the Infants Friend but we had a much better night last night. Livi went to bed at about 12 and chatted to herself for awhile before going to sleep, then she woke at 5:30 (15 mins before DH's alarm went off)

Oops gotta go, just caught a wiff of a smelly butt...

Hi Girls,
    Will pop in for a proper catch up when I find myself with some more time. Would love to have a good ole chat with you all & swap advice.
    Between DS & bubs I haven't a lot of time at the moment but once things settle down no doubt I will be a regular. Good to see Haroula in here & lots of other familiar "faces". Hope it is going well for all.
    BBL...

alicia: Good to hear you had a good night.. It might have just been the combination of both things but either way yahoo better night sleep

Nikki: you can probably let her sleep at night rather then waking her to feed. If she is gaining well all should be good... Olivia is finally fitting 000 stuff even though it is still baggy on her

Mummyof2; Hi

Well screaming bub.. beats me what she wants tried feeding, burping, cuddling, changing.. she is not happy.. ah she has settled herself.. I have her in the swing and am swinging it as the bleepin battery thing is broken. Dh is going to fix it this week

Was wondering if you guys would mind my joining you in here even though I missed having a Dec bub by 2 days. Most of my Preg Buddies are in here and Id miss them too much if I had to stick with the Jan Buddies group.

A little intro -
    My Dh and I welcomed our 2nd son, Ripley, on Jan 2nd after a speedy 91min labour. Big brother is Jett (15mths). So far Im doing ok with two kids, esp a toddler and a newborn. Ripley is a chilled out bub just like his big brother (who loves his "baaaaaaaaaaaaby") and best surprise of all he is a complete booby boy I only managed 4wks of excruciating breastfeeding with my older son before I gave up, he just didnt take well to it. So Im super happy that Ripley is going great guns at it.

Looking forward to getting to know those of you I dont know

Hi anna.. Of course you are welcome in here... We have 5 November bubs who were all due in December

Glad BF is going well for you this time.. and wow on the fast labour...

Hey Anna!!!

Nice to see you in here! Glad that the BF is working out for you!!!

Time for a new thread everyone

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789