Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2005

Default Babies Born February 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in February 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

nellbe - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

February '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Naomi
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 3oz - 48cms - 34cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Ryan Lewis
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Ended up being a repeat c-section due to turning breech at the last minute.

Forum Name: nellbe
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 17th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3700g - 51cm - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Matthew Albert
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born on due date

There are 5 of us listed.. are any of you around, or am I am by lonesome?

How are you all and all the bubs? Excited planning for babies first christmas? Any thoughts of first birthday yet?

Hope to hear from some of you!

Well I have decided to chat to myself here... hopefully Rob, Naomi, Pam and Scarlett will come and visit me and let me know how their Feb bubs are going.

Matthew is going well and such a delight. He stood by himself today for about 5 seconds!! Very proud mummy here. He cruises the furniture, chases the cat and is very active. Any time there is any music whether from the tv, radio or me singing, he does a little jig, whether standing or sitting - very very cute and makes me laugh.

He now has 4 toothy pegs and eating solids very well.

Come and say hi to meeee!!!

Thanks so much Shannon!

Matty takes the bottle no probs, very lucky. He also drinks from a sippy cup no probs as well, so he gets a bit of water in nowadays, which is great coming up to summer.

OMG they were very early walkers! Mum told me the other day that both me and my brother were early walkers too - now she tells me!

He is fine when I go to work... I do get big smiles from him when I get home but at least there are no tears when I leave.

Hey Nell, come and join the March girls, we are very slow in there. I remember when we were al pg and the thread was steaming along... now no-one chats anymore... too busy I suppose.

Mathew is sooo cute! Hows work? I hate the thought of leaving Emily and Violet and am a bit scared of leaving her to work... I am such a sook!

Tanya

Yes I should come in there and post, I do read but never have the time or energy to sit down and so a huge post to you all.... selfish I know!

Shannon - as you know now, DH has gone back to work full time so MIL is looking after Matty know when I work. So far working out okay, just adds extra time to the day as we take Matty there and getting organised, etc.

Matty is just cute, he has the biggest teeth, loves dancing and say Santa yesterday for the first time. Not too sure what he thought of that though....

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Nell... just thought I would come and see how you guys are doing. You must be a bit lonely in here!
    Matty sounds like he is doing soooo well. How cute that he loves dancing! And yay for saying "santa". That's just a little bit clever!
    Glad that things are going ok with juggling Matty and work. It must take it's toll sometimes! The things we have to do, hey?
    Have you put any new pictures on his site? I will go and have a look anyway!

MandyM84 Guest

Forum Name: MandyM84
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3-2-05
    Baby's Stats: Weight -4020gms Length - 51cm
    Gender of Baby: BOY!
    Baby's Name: Jacob
    Baby's Website: None...
    Health Concerns: None..
    Notes: Jacob is now 11 months.. We are currently planning his 1st birthday.. (where has the 1st year gone?)
    So far jacob has 1.5 teeth LOL Got them a week before christmas.. He can stand on his own, and has lately been taking about 10 steps at a time..

Hi Mandy – you are all added – welcome!!

IKWYM about the 1st year! Matthew is 6 weeks away and I have no idea what to do for a party.

How cute Jacob is taking steps! Matthew is standing on his own now for a little while then all of a sudden falls on his bottom, very funny. He has 4 teeth and the 5th has just poked its head through.

How is everyone else going? Where are you guys? I miss you!

Happy Birthday Matty!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tanya

Happy Birthday Matty :happybday: Have a wonderful day little man.

Happy Labour Day Nell.

*Where oh where did that year go!!!!*

Hi Nell, so sorry to have deserted you hun, but now i've found this thread i will join in and chat to you.

How was Matty's first birthday?

Ryan was so confused on his, he didn't really know what was going on, but he loved all of his presents.
    We didn't have a party for him, which i feel a bit guilty about, we took him to the beach, and today we took him to a wildlife park to see the animals which he loved so i feel a bit better.

He has started standing up against the furniture, not close to walking yet though, but all kids are different arn't they.
    He is talking quite a bit though,
    I'm taking him for his 12month injections next week and he's not too good with needles, so he will be a sook all day LOL Bless him.

Well i hope you and Matty are doing well.

Oh thanks so much Tanya and Dee! Thanks for Matty's birthday wishes, I really appreciate them!

Hi Naomi! I was wondering where you were but figured that so much else is happening to you guys... Happy Birthday to Ryan! You guys had a great day so that's the main thing!

He had wonderful day, just any other day to him really! He was in such a good mood so that I am thankful for. He hasn't had his needles yet, I have to figure out when to go...

Hi Nell, i'm pleased to hear that Matty had a great birthday, i can't believe how quick this year has gone.
    Ryan goes for his jabs on 2nd March so i will have to keep him at home for the rest of that day because he will be grumpy and sooky.

He is into eveerything at the moment, i have to keep telling Nick not to give him stuff because it goes straight in his mouth LOL

Dp has decided he wants to start trying for another soon :shock: he really wants a little girl but i was prepared to wait until Ryan was 3,but we'll see.

What is Matty up to at the moment, is he walking yet?
    Ryan is a bit of a lazy bub, he would rather have people do everything for him LOL
    Nick is like his personal slave and he takes him where he wants to go and gets most stuff for him, he really loves being the baby of the family.

Well i'd better go for now, gotta go food shopping ](*,)
    Speak to you soon.

Great to hear from you again Naomi.

We haven't done the 12 month jabs yet, have to get myself organised for that next week I think.

Matty is walking, he walks like a zombie - so funny, arms straight out. We bought him some shoes and he walks great in them too. Everything goes in Matty's mouth too! What is it with that?!

His 6th tooth has just popped through and his hair is growing so much, we will have to consider getting it cut soon.

He is saying a few more words, 'Jake' and 'Toby' as they are our dog and cat. He also pants like a dog when he sees any dogs and loves pushing things around while walking. He recognises more things and loves eating! So we are all grins atm which is great!

We are talking about TTC - perhaps in the later part of the year.

How are your little men going?

Hi Nell, i'm pleased to hear Matty is doing well.

I took Ryan to CYH yesterday for a checkup and his jabs, the health nurse
    gave me a referal for a peadetrician because Ryan has a huge flat bit on his head and she thinks that might be why he isnt walking yet, he might need to have an op to fix it, i really hope it doesnt come to that, but dp and i are worried sick.

Apart from that everything is ok, he is talking heaps and he still loves his sleep.

Better go for now, he's just had lunch and wants his nap LOL

My turn for apologies Naomi, I've gone and deserted you! How is Ryan now? Also, congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you are going well.

Matthew is going great. He makes us laugh so much and has taken to climbing and crawling under things all the time. He says yoghurt sort of and says it all the time and if we tell him, 'no' or 'don't do that' then he says 'no, no, no' back to us - very ckeeky monkey!

How was your Easter? Ours was very low key and Easter Bunny got Matthew a Bob the Builder plate and mug set with one choccy egg which he has no interest in. (the egg that is)

Hi Nell, no need to apologise hun, i've been abit sidetracked too.
    It's great that Matty is doing so well.
    Ryan is doing great, his favourite word is bum LOL He has taken to telling us when he wants a nappy change, we took him to the Pead and he is fine, nothing to worry about, he's still not walking yet, but have been told that it's fine and he'll do it in his own time.
    The pregnancy would be going ok if the nausea and vommiting (TMI) would stop!
    We had a low key Easter too, the boys got a couple of eggs, then we went out with friends for lunch and tommorrow we've got lunch with the inlaws ](*,)
    Chat again soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast