Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2007 #2

When are they supposed to roll over. Lelani is lifting her legs up and then it "falls" to the side and she looks to the side, but she has not yet made a move to really roll. She loves it when I roll her over, but she does not do it on her own. And even then she still has trouble to get her arm out from under her.

Just want to bragg also, she started on solids (rice cereal) about two weeks ago. It was a struggle, but yesterday she had her first taste of butternut. Was sure she would spit it out, but it went in better and faster than the cereal!!!! She is such a good girl.

Looking forward to Sunday - she is being baptised. She look so cute in her dress and I actually found some shoes that fit!!! Not that anybody is going to see the shoes, but a girl can't go to church without shoes!!

Lelani is such a cutie Nadine.

Well Angel has the chest infection back again she has been so sick urgh I feel sorry for her. On a lighter note ; she weighs 9kgs!

How long has she had the infection? Poor thing (and poor mommy) Hope she get better and stay that way!

She got it bad last month, she has been well for only 2 weeks & now it's back.
    this time she didn't display all the signs so I am a bit shocked it's back.

Sorry to hear about everyones coughs and colds i hope they get better soon and don't stop Mummys from getting a good nights sleep.

We ended up in the ED today, there is a flu scare here in Perth, 3 littlies dies last week and today Indie came down with a fever all of a sudden, when i put him in the car he was fine, when i took him out 20 mins later he was burning up and listless, i called the helpline and was told to take him to my GP, took him there and was sent to hospital..... they checked him out and sent us home to keep a close eye on him, they don't think it is this bug as his nose is running and none of the other kids have had a runny nose.

I guess i'll have another sleepless night

Oh Gosh Taz, I hope he is OK.

Taz i am glad to hear Indie is ok.

Eleanor is 6months old today the time seems to by flying by so fast.
    Last edited by visitor2; July 11th, 2007 at 04:30 PM.

Taz & Storm
    How's your bubs doing?
    I hate taking Lelani to daycare in this weather. In and out off the heat and cold. We are having a lovely winters day. Windy like hell and cold. Hoping and praying she doesn't get sick. She hates wearing a hat!

Angel still has the chest infection, Dr has put her on stronger AB's now , which means a nasty nappy rash no doubt, preparing already by coating her bum with vaso lol!

She has the sniffels! I think that it's just a bug she caught at daycare. We are seeing the dr tomorrow for her six month check-up and then he can take a look at her. I called him as soon as I caught the blocked nose, he told me just drops and then he will see her tomorrow. I also think she teething. Last night was a shocker. She screamed for half an hour, jamming her fist in her mouth and being miserable. I did try some gum-numbing stuff, but that made her sick and even more fussy. I massaged her gums and then she stop crying, but as soon as my finger is out of her mouth, she gets red in the face and knaw on her hand. Poor baby!! She passed out later, totally exausted, shame.
    I hope all of your babe's is ok!

How is Lelani now Nadine? Hope she is better

hi storm,how are you and the troops?poor harry has been in the wars,we spent 3 days at the royal childrens hospital with perferated ears drums,bronchiolitis and dehydration,he was not well for a few days,wasnt eating,took him to the dr and they sent him straight to hospital,he was on oxygen and tube fed for 2 days.he was refusing all food(formula) and couldnt breath properly so needed assistance,his ears were sooo bad,they were weeping prefusly.he is much better now and we have an appointment next week to talk about his respiratory problems and the possibilty of gromits for his eras,he is still fussy with his food and is completly refusing solids.but all in all better than he was that is for sure,
    nikki

OMG Nikki you poor thing. I hope Harry will be okay. He looks such a cutie in the picture.

Storm hope you guys are all ok.

We are all fine, Eleanor loves her food she has good days and bad days with her formula. She's back at the physio next week first time in a month so hopefully this will be our last visit.

OMG Nikki!! Poor Harry, he sure has been in the wars, glad to hear he is doing better.
    Angels chest is now 70% clear woo hoo & putting vasso on her butt stopped the rash.

Hi Michelle!!All doing well!!Fatty now weighs 9.3kgs best of luck for Eleanor at the physio .

Wow Angel is doing well Jo.

I think Eleanor has only just passed 8kilos.

OMG Nikki, poor Harry and poor you, i hope he's on the mend now.

Orlanda is still doing great, i started her on solids a couple of weeks ago and she's gradually getting the hang of it, aside from that she's still a booby girl. She is very happy and aside from not liking being too far from the nearest cuddle she is fine.

Had another trip to hosi with Indie this weekend, he swallowed one of the metal balls from his brothers magnetix, i felt like the worst mother on earth, we now have an x-ray of his tummy with what looks like a full moon in it and are waiting for nature to take it's course.

We also have a new dog, have completed on our block and are waiting for a meeting with the builders to decide on bricks, roofing etc......

Hope everyone else is keeping cosy this weather.

Taz

Oh dear Taz, what a nightmare I dread the day Zaccie does that trick, although I managed to escape it with the bigger 3.What kind of dog did you get? & Yay for the land being ready too!!

Hi guys, great to hear everybody is doing ok. Exept maybe taz! Sorry, it's just that I think it's funny, not the hospital side, but swallowing a metal ball and having a great X-ray to show people on his 21st birthday!!!!!!! Hope it comes out soon enough. And I am sure nobody thinks you are a bad mother!!

Lelani is doing OK. Giving me ups and downs. She does not drink her bottle well, but eats all her cereal and veggies. Pead said I should not worry. She looks happy. The last two nights she was very fussy. Cried alot. I am dreading teething.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast