Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #8

Aww Fi, sorry you had a crappy night sweety. Have yourself some rest today, and try to keep positive.

All of these pains are doing work with your cervix. I know it's doing work to your head too but try to think positive thoughts hun.

Busy day here, 3 year old party to go to, Marks' work's xmas party tonight and tomorrow we have Mark's families Xmas party. Secretly I would just love to hide away all weekend and sleep or just bum around. That's not going to happen though.

The pains are fine Trish - I dont care if it takes another week! Unfortunately the hossy does I am being admitted tomorrow morning if we haven't had the action by then.

Oh Fi, sorry to hear that hun. What a PITA. Fingers crossed you get some serious action happening before tomorrow then. Stupid hospital. Grrr....

Looking good for Fi...lol I am waiting for my next installment.
    Went in for her routine 6 hr check for infection and was hooked up to CTG, started to get some good contractions and said she may stay the night. Completly different to Jenna no back pain yet!
    Yah we may have a bubba by the morning
    Bec

Hope all goes well and its over with nice and quickly

Debbie Lee Guest

I've got the positive labour vibes being sent down the highway, hehehe.
    Just got back from my sister's engagement party. Mum's not home yet so I've snuck onto the computer for an update.
    Hope it's going well, Fi!

OK here is all the news
    This little man was born at 3.15 in the shower completely natural
    She said had really bad afterpains
    He is only a small 5lb 11oz
    Fed well and cuddled up with dad dreaming of his harley he's already been promised.
    Congrats again Fi...I am so glad everything went so well.
    Gotta go and give this little spunk man a cuddle
    Bec

YAY fantastic news Bec. Thanks so much for getting on here nad letting us all know.

Thanks girls for the sms too.

Fi YAY !!!!! Congratulations on your little boy. Nice and small too you lucky thing. Can't wait to hear all about it and of course see some pictures of this little stud muffin. Give him a big smooch for me.

Just a quicky to let you know I added our Santa pic to Tehya's album and some cute pictures taken of Noah and Tehya at Noah's pre school.

They are on the last page of the 19 - 20 month album.

Hope everyone is doing well. Am very tired today, we got in about 1 am and of course Tehya woke within 10 minutes of us getting in. She was up and down for the rest of the night then up for good by 6 am.

Have Mark's family Xmas party / lunch today. Wish I could just stay at home and sleep. Mark said I could but, you know, don't want everyone talking about me not being there

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - how long will they be in the FBU?

Glad all went well, congratulations Fi and family

Hamish Baxter
    Is adorable athough his mother thinks he is strange looking...but I didnt see it.
    Deb: She will either be home later today or in the morning, but taking no visitors.
    Bec

Great name Fi. I'm sure that Hamish doesn't look strange at all. He probably just looks like a newborn which is great given that's what he is

Deb, looks like you'll have to wait to visit sweety

YAY I've been offline as no net at home, fi wouldnt go into labour without me - and she waited for me!! I love the name hamish, remins me of that spunk hamish blake on fox hehehe

Nothing much goingon around here, just getting ready for chrissy... things not going so well witht the dh... but leav that for another time

I always thought Luke was strange looking lol when born, but noone else did, i am sure he is looking cute as all newborns i have seen do

Mason was out the back today with Luke and kids next door, he took his nappy off and was flashing his butt at them and then was playing with himself, had to physically remove him from the scene! i think cause the kids were laughing it encouraged him to keep doing it but still a bit shocked!

Watched the movie Freedomland tonight, really enjoyed it, my kind of movie, now i am dead tired after my full on day and night so of to bed i go

Simone, about time you got back girl. We were wondering where you were. Sorry to hear you have more crap with DH. One day it willl stop. One day....

Belinda, LOL at Mason. The joys of little boys hey. It's his to play with so why not. I'm betting though too that the reaction he was getting only encouraged him more too.

I got a message lastnight that the baby brother of the childs birthday we went to on Saturday has come down with chicken pox !!! Not happy let me tell you. While Tehya has beeen immunised Noah hasn't. It cost's something like $70 and even though that shouldn't matter I just don't have the spare money hanging around atm.
    It's really too close to Christmas for him to get it now. Hey, what a way to get out of Christmas lunch

OMG my boys are always playing with themselves, its much worse with Xander now that he's in jocks all the time... he thinks its hilarious to have everything hanging out one side!! And declan's taking after him LOL

Should be cleaning my house, but kinda wanna stick it up DH... he wouldnt let me sleep in on the weekend, told me once i had a real job i could ask him!! Feel like putting himout on his arse... or just ordering a hit on him. Much easier and cleaner HA!! (just joking)

La di daaaaa its too darn quiet in here today, where is everyone?? Bec, tell fi to come home, we miss her!!

Just trying to research cat pregnancy, my cat Matisse has just started showing, so i have about 5 weeks, anyone know anything else?? i watched my mum birth 5 puppies when i was 10, but that was 12 years ago, and i was too grossed out to watch much LOL

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast