Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #3

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww he was probably feeling bad? Maybe he noticed that you didn't go near the computer and that was his way of saying thankyou?

Yeah maybe. I was nice and recipricated (sp) Will try to make a concious effort now.

Does anyone know how to gag a 19 month old ?? She honestly doesn't shut up..Wait a sec, I want one for Noah too.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL.... not sure but if you find out, let me know

Deb, just sticking my head in to say goodluck, all looks fantastic for you

Oh and getting them to shut up. Sleep works, now if only I could work out how to get them to sleep .....

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe thanks, Trish! Time will tell, hey?

LOL @ sleep working. Gab didn't have a sleep yesterday (nor the day before until Neil took her for a drive) so she better bloody sleep today! She copes ok without a sleep until about 6pm when she turns into the devil incarnate!! OMG... last night she was the Tanty Queen!!

Tehya is a right cow without sleep. Generally she goes down around 1sh for an hour in bed but she has taken to waking after only being asleep for a hour, then i get her up give her a cuddle and sometimes some booby then she crashes back out for another hour in my arms.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww... sometimes I wish I still had the good old booby to offer Gab. *sigh*

You've still got booby's hun, they just aren't milky ones

Tehya is funny sometimes she will be having a bottle and she will hand me the bottle and say's booby pease, so then away goes bottle and out comes one very saggy and small booby for her. She will have some then ask for bottle again. Not always though. Booby is still definately her comfort. That and her "dubby".

She counts now too 3, 4, 3, 4, 5. Clever girl she is. Have to start on getting her to add them soon

LMAO Trish on the boobies. Did I tell you that we saw an 18mo feeding a few times 2 weeks ago, and Jenna has rediscovered mine. The other day in the shower she started licking them and going "Ahhh". I dont think she would remember how to feed off them anymore. Thank god!!
    Jenna counts too - She knows about pairs - ears are 1 & 2, so are feet, eyes, and she knows that fingers are 1-10. I was dead shocked 2 days ago when she counted 1,2,3,4,6,8,9,10. Amazing. Can you tell I'm always counting her toes and fingers? Maybe she'll be a mathemetician like her mum She knows A,B,C too, and she holds an apple and says A. No honestly - my child doesn't watch too much ABC TV.

Jess - how awful about the arm. Lucky I guess that it was one you could pcik up and it should eget all better. Good luck on keeping the cast dry. Rather you than me!!

Fi, Jenna is a clever girl too. I love them at this age, such little sponges. It's amazing how much they take in. Tehya is picking up stuff as we are trying to teach Noah. He is taking forever to pick up stuff but then suddebly just get's it. Tehya on the other hand just grab's everything in and absorbs it.

Hmm maybe too much, like Noah's norty behaviour

Hi girls,
    lol we are not the bright ones here...we stuggle for words not going to push her counting. She does how ever know how to use a cotton tip in her ear....which is going to help her with her "looks get you far in life" campain.
    Its a lazy day here...I had to buy a new suit for work, it was getting embarassing going to work lol so 600 smakeroos later I need to work to pay for it.
    I had a shower last night first time at this house for 3 weeks blissful
    Deb: Ohh I looked at your chart lol I have no idea but I get it is neally testing time :fingerscrossed:
    Fi:Sorry I missed you today..I was running away from FIL or Phil as he is known to my friends that call in lol. He is driving me batty plus it would be nice if he could clean all the rubbish he leaves here.
    Trish: OMG what escape monkeys you have, it is frightening. Hope you are putting your feet up after the marathon you ran
    Its quiet here.."phil" isnt here and I have Missy asleep late cause she went mental at 11. Better go and watch Judge Judy...normally it is Boobah and Bananna time...BLISS
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow! Must be a nice suit, Bec! Can't say I've ever spent that much on one outfit!! LOL Don't have to get that dressed up to teach, hahaha. Glad Miss Eliza is sleeping well Woo hoo for the shower in your own home!! Finally!

Fi - wow @ Jenna counting! So if she's gonna be a mathematician, does that mean Gab is gonna be a literary genius because she can say ABC?? hehehe

Clever Tehya too, Trish!

Gab finally had a sleep today (hooray!) so I was able to update my resume and write some letters to take out to schools to try and get some work.
    The deal is that I am available to work but only when Neil is off shift and home. I just went through his schedule and it doesn't leave a great deal of days for me to work. The first day after Neil comes off shift he'll be sleeping to he won't be able to look after Gab... so that shaves several days off. The only other option I can give schools is if they give me plenty of notice I can get Mum to come up and look after Gab (say if they want me for 3-5 days). Oh well... all I can do is try!

Deb,
    I've seen Jenna do ABC too lol . I personally think its her mother making her watch too much TV. OOhh The Wiggles are back on in the morning whoohoo a shower for me with out a little one pointing at my flubber pmsl
    Bec

Hmm Lucky you Bec, we are watching that Boobah crap now. Thats nearly as bad as the Tele Tubbies.

I take it you read my boo hoo post then Bec. Little brats. Tehya came home had a bottle and chrashed out, her little escapade must have worn her out.

LOL at Eliza working oh here looks will get you far campaign. Mark always said Tehya was going to be a pole dancer, well she sure has the legs for it and after the way she liks to play with her bits I'm sure she could get some extra $$ out of it

ETA, Oh so is that Fi's secret, the electronic baby sitter
    Actually what I have found really helped Noah to learn his ABC's was thet I burnt ABC songs and that sort of stuff onto a cd and we play it in Mark's car. They are both singing along and learning at the same time. Not much to distract them in the car afterall.
    Last edited by Trish; October 17th, 2006 at 03:27 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... well.. the TV and all the educational songs and games. Puts me to shame!
    LOL @ Eliza pointing at your flubber... Gab laughs when she sees my gut. Hard not to take it personally!! hahaha
    Oh and boobs are her favourite thing in the world! Thankfully she tries to get to Neil's more often than mine, hahaha. She pulls at his collar and says, "Boobs, boobs"... too funny!

PMSL Trish @ Tehya being a pole dancer. At least she'll be nice and toned

OMG I neally spat my drink out..Go Teh!!
    Deb: The suit was from the uniform place they always seem to charge more, but I'm lazy first shop I walk into.
    Bec

LMAO, yeah I know. He used to say it when I was pg with her. Want's her to make lots of money so he can retire. I said but old men will be tossing over her, and he said Nah, she's not ****ing them just dancing. Hmmm somehow I don't think he's see it that way if she or I for that matter came home and said we found a new job. LOL.

Bec, can you atleast claim the money back on your tax return ??

Deb, LOL at Gab getting Neil's boobs. There have been a few times where Tehya has tried to latch onto Mark's nipples... hehe

Noah quite often tells me how fat I am or how fat my bum is. Oh and the other week he looks at me and says mummy your fat, I was so hurt and I said, Noah that's not nice to say that to mummy and he say's but mummy, look at your hips, they're fat

Out of the mouths of babes hey.

I just had a read over this thread, your kids are so hilarious... But Declan isnt doing any of that stuff. He's not even really talking yet (except for mummy, bubba (Anneliese), daddy, norm (his teddy Normie) danda (brother Xander), and thats about it. He babbles lots though. He's started doing this dance in the mornings when Xander and Declan are watching ABCTV and music comes on... they both thrust their hips back and forth. Its such a laugh.

wigth regards to putting declan to bed, i've never had a prob with Declan-I change his bum, say "Wave nigh-nigh to everyone" we have a 3-way hug with normie and i lay him down with his sippie cup of water and tuck the blanket around him. Then i walk away. He snuggles up to normie and goes to sleep. \

I went to see my FIL last night, normally he doesnt speak to me, but we had a great conversation and he commented that i have lost some weight. I was gobsmacked. just the way he said it was nice "Not that you were overweight before, but you've lost abit of weight." I didnt think i had. I was speechless

ETA Thats awful trish, im lucky, Xander always says to me "Mum your sexy/a hunnie" or wolf whistles. Ryan teaches him, the silly buggar...
    Last edited by simone; October 17th, 2006 at 03:41 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast