Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #3

Hi All,
    I am Fi or Kiwi, and Shane is Noddy or Durro. Jenna is Jenna or Missy moo, or moosie moo.
    Thats all I had to contribute - I'll go hide under my rock now.......

Aww Fi, you don't need to hide under a rock hun.

How are you and Jenna going ?? I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. I guess it always does when your on the other side of it.

Taking my brothers gf in for her first hospital appt today. Ahhh, see not even pg myself and still bloody going for ante natal appointments.

So you can live vicariously through her Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Aww aren't you a nice SIL, Trish?? Have fun!! LOL

Why are you hiding under a rock, Fi? Is everything ok?

Off to playgroup this morning. Thank goodness too... Baby Einstein is starting to wear off Gab. I'm trying to keep her quiet because Neil is in bed.
    My car is at the mechanics. I'm am hoping it'll be ready by the time I get back from playgroup. After Gab's sleep I need to do the groceries. We're having a small "house warming" on Saturday. Just a BBQ. I've met pretty much everyone coming as they are just the blokes on Neil's crew and their wives and kids. Still... it's the whole "getting to know you" thing. I much prefer it when you get together with friends you've known for a while and can relax. Good thing is, I can get smashed because I ain't preggo (gotta have some perks, right?? ). So, if things are boring, I'll just spice it up with bourbon!! hahahaa

GO the bourbon deb
    I'll be having a drink on friday too *YAY* i'll be drinking udl's (green apple yummo) as i cant be bothered mixing, thats how you get more drunk (the more drunk you get, the less you can taste the acohol, so you put more in lol)
    I'm going to a children indoor playground in Epping for a 21st (Dh's schoolmates little sister) So it should make for an interesting night!!

Fi-i was looking at your ticker, and was thinking "Fi's not 3 weeks along!!" The one is sort of hidden.. You ok?

I'm OK - I just didn't have much to contribute to the conversation so I thought I'd just lurk a little longer. LMAO - I'm fine
    Yeah - only a couple of days until the 1 turns into a 2, so hopefully the ticker will fix itself out. But it is my ray of sunshine so I'm not changing it for the sake of a number
    We went to see a 13wo today for a visit. Poor little bubby is on lots of medication, Zantac for his reflux I think, and something else to fix up his constipation. It was amazing - his mum had to go out quickly to drop her sister off, and she left him with me. He started getting really fidgety after about 5mins, and I thought to myself - this baby needs to go to sleep. Isn't it amazing when you know these things second time around? I said to her when she got back - does he normally have a nap now. Sure enough, she wrapped him, tried a bottle (but I think he wastoo tired) and popped off to sleep.
    Jenna was totally uninterested in him while I was holding him, but as soon as he was back in his mums arms she was all cool, and talking to him andeverything. Funny huh?

Deb - I hope your housewarming is good this weekend, and that some of the other "girls" are your sort of people.have fun on the bourbons! Very jealous......
    And your Friday night sounds interesting too Simone Are you allowed to play on the equipemnt once you get trashed??

Can anyone give me some insight on why I would be getting really dizzy, fuzzy headaches at the mo? Is itpar for the course? I can't remember......

Debbie Lee Guest

Just be careful with the headaches, Fi. If you start seeing spots or you vision goes blurry, get into the hospital and get your BP checked. You might just be tired or run down a little??? Still, keep an eye on them.

Fi, I agree with Deb on the fuzzy head too. Or maybe your blood sugar level is a little too low ??

Sarah, not sure that that is it, well maybe a little She just wasn't too sure about things and I think she felt more comfortable me being their with her. She has actually done an intro post that I talked her into doing yesterday as I knew she'd been lurkng. Trying to encourage her to join in the belly buddies group and young mums thread.
    How is Zander going ?

Deb, sounds like your going to have a nice party. We still haven't had a housewarming party. Do you think we can still have one after being here for 12 months ?? Hope playgroup went well for you girls.

Simone, I hope you have a nice time out tomorrow. So are you aloud to play on the stuff at the centre ?? That's the best part about taking little ones to those places.

Not alot happening with me or mine. Tehya stayed with mum while I went to the hosp appt so got an hours break from her. Of course she slept while she was there.

Yeah, your allowed to play on the sutff, Trish (bday girl) has booked the whole center out. The whole idea is to get thrashed and then run amok! Will be strange, i havent really had a good night out where i could really let go since... Before i fell pg with Anneliese!! And its sat night (i dont think i even put what night it was! sorry girls )

Not much happening over here Trish. Zander has decided to scream high pitched if things are going his way - noice! Other than that, same old same old. On the TTC end of things stil waiting to O.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - typical that Tehya slept while you were a way. Is that a cue to leave her more often?? I reckon you could still have a house warming. Any excuse for a BBQ!

Simone - that sounds like stacks of fun. I saw that one of the play centres in Geelong book parties out for adults. Would be awesome! Friends of ours hired a jumping castle for their little boy's 1st birthday a few years ago. The jumping castle guy rang in the late arvo asking if it was ok if he picked the castle up in the morning instead. We were more than happy to "allow" him to leave it there overnight. Several drinks later, we were re-living our youth!! Awesome fun! Ever since, I've wanted to hire a jumping castle for my birthday! Perhaps my 30th!

Sarah - lovely @ Zander screaming high pitched when things aren't going his way. Gab does that too... all too often.

She was Miss Bossy once again at playgroup. She had a great time on the slide. She now "helps" me count... I say "One..." then she says "Two!!!!" then "Three" and weeeeee down the slide. Now whenever she wants to do something fun, it's "Two?". PMSL
    So peeved too! Two kids at playgroup have the names I had on my list for the next bubba. Neil doesn't think it's a big deal but what if I end up befriending their Mum's?? I can't just go copying names now, can I (even tho they were already on our list... and one of them I didn't really expect to hear of). Ah well... lucky we have several other names listed, hehehe.

Easy Deb, just don't talk to those mum's
    LOL at Gab being a bossy boots again. Let's just say that she is assertive, sounds much better. Why don't you do that then for your 30th, sounds like a fantastic idea. I would love to do that. Sheame we don't have the yard space adnIreally don't fancy doing it in our front yard

Simone, hope you have a great time at the party. Sounds like the last one was ablast too !!

Fi, hope your feeling better today and no more headaches for you hun.

Sarah, Oh yeah I love those screams. NOT. They sure get the attention they are after though don't they. And as for the big O, well hope you've been bd'ing like bunny's

Took Tehya and Noah to a park yesterday afternoon. We had a great time, and yes I mean we. They had this ride there, sort of like a bike that is connected to this frame, there is one on each side of the frame and when you sit on it and pedal you make the thing spin in a circle. Picture Elliot and ET on their bike in the sky. LOL. Noah and I were going that fast. Mark is a big chicken so he wouln't go on it. He did give us really fast pushes though

After that we went down to feed the ducks. We took some brea with us and pretty soon were surrounded by them. Tehya chased them of course, but I had to feel sorry for this one duck. It only had one leg and Teh thought it would be fun to chase that one, poor thing was hopping away as fast as he could.

Noah toook off and ran up to the equipment and we asked Teh "where's Noah?" she put's out both hands to her sides and says plain as day, I don't know. Mark and I cracked up. It was the first time we'd heard that. So cute...

Things have settled down here on the Mark front. I have been making an extra effort to spend more time with him and the kids in the afternoon and less time in here when he is around. So far, so good.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish ya big kid! Sounds like you had an awesome day in the park. Sooooo cute that Tehya said "I don't know". My goodness... I can't imagine Gab speaking like that any time soon... tho she has said, "More please"... the only 2 words she has put together and she hasn't done it since, LOL. Glad that everything between you and Mark is going well. I guess sometimes we get a bit complacent hey... then it just takes one side to get a bit peeved and it all turns to chaos. A little bit of compromise doesn't hurt tho - that's something I have to remind myself about all the time.

Neil is fast asleep. He came in this morning after nightshift and crashed out straight away (much to my dismay... I wanted him to get Gab up so that I could keep sleeping, hehehe). I think he's planning on getting up at lunchtime so that he'll be tired enough to go back to bed at normal bed time tonight. 5 days off for him now anyway
    I've gotta call the mechanic and see what's happening with my car (and pray that it's not too expensive) then go grocery shopping. I'm a little bit nervous about having people here. I dunno... I haven't had a chance to put all my photos up properly or wash the walls... oh why do I always stress?? I don't give a hoot about other people's houses yet I assume everyone judges me on mine!
    CD1 for me today... bahumbug
    Hope you are doing better, Tanya!

Aww Deb, like you said, the upside is that you can have a few drinks. You will have to make up for the fact that you won't be able to drink over xmas ans New year

Fingers crossed that your car doesn't cost too much. Don't you hate having to spend money on them. Sort of feels like a waste, but then if you don't it's on the bus for ya. My car seriously needs some work on it. My drivers side window has been busted for ages, the damn electric cable in it broke, and they cost a fortune to fix. Stupid cars

Don't stress out about your house. Give them enough grog and no one will pay attention anyway

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe yeah... actually... the granny carpet would look quite cool with a few ales under the belt

Hi girls,
    I have nothing much to say Eliza is asleep and I have a few hours, I have a feeling I may end up in hospital tonight ...I'm in huge pain but trying to fight it until Nick comes home
    Bec

Bec, what's wrong hun ?? Sorry if I have missed anything. I hope your ok.

Hey bec, hope everythings ok... whats going on?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast