Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww yeah! Mummy kisses are magical!! Noah is so cute!!
    LOL @ Mark only wanting your body. Neil said something along those lines too. I think he was just happy with the card and the relaxing day!
    I think we are going to get the car. It's just a little laser manual... perfect for Neil to get to work and back without being too uncomfy or worrying that the darn thing is gonna break down on him. We're on the eye out for a station wagon for me... probably a camry if we can find one. Apparently they are such a good car that they aren't all that easy to come across. Thankfully we know someone at just about every car dealership in Geelong, LOL.

The good thing about a little Laser too would be the fuel efficiency. I know my car is killing me. Hope that you can find one for yourself too.

Noah IS cute, but he is also very norty!!! I locked him out the backyard this afternoon because he point blank refused to clean his toys up. I asked him several times and each time I got a no so I locked the door and told him he would sleep out there if he didn't do it. About 20 minutes later and lots of crying the cars were all put away. If only he had done it straight away it all could've been avoided.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh dear! Nordy Noah! Good on you for sticking to your guns tho, Trish

Gab is dribbling pretty badly and snot has started pouring out of her nose. Urrgh! It's either teething again or she's sick again I just knew this good run was gonna come to an end soon. Poo! She's also got a couple of zits on her face... me thinks some growing is happening.

Aww poor Gab. No good having zits. LOL. I felt so mean locking Noah out, he was crying saying Mummy it's freezing (it wasn't really) but I was so sick of him not doing as he's asked when it comes to putting his toys away. Mark always gives in and does it for him.

Big hugs to Gab. I hope that she is feeling better soon and that you get a decent nights sleep.

Mean old mummy trish!! Thats the sort of thing I would do!!!
    Deb - Jenna is snotty too with a couple of pimples, she has a little cough..... Any chance we could have the same bug? I am sick - sore throat, exhausted and getting the start of a head cold.
    What could it be? The timing would fit in for the MOnday meetup.....

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - urrgh who knows! It felt like Gabby had only just recovered from her last cold. I feel ok for now.... sorry that you have it too Gab hasn't been too bad... just really snotty. She's still eating and still had a good sleep this arvo so I'm tipping it's just a common cold. Could have got it anywhere, I guess.

OK, I'm sorry for breathing on the screen. It's all my fault. I sitll have my cold, although now I think it's more like sinusitis

I hope all bubbies and mummies get better soon.

Debbie Lee Guest

I knew it! We got it from you, Trish!!
    Sorry you're still feeling like ****e.

I'm so sorry for the cyber cold

Hope everyone had a better night than me. Tehya went to sleep early enough at 7.30pm but was up by 1am for a hour!! then back up at 3ish and again by 5.30am for good. What the heck is going on there. How does she expect me to function today without being a total b!tch.

Noah has swimming today so it'snot even like I can just hag at home to rest.

Fi, I felt horrible doing that to Noah and of coure the minute Mark walked through the door Noah dobbed on me. LOL. Oh well, atleast now he know's if I say I'm going to do it I will. Jenna has zits too!! Poor muffin. Atleast they are too young to get annoyed at them.

So, you girls having a Monday meetup??? How rude to not invite me

Put some new pics in Tehya's album. http://tcook7.photosite.com/TehyaMak...hersDaycanvas/ Not just the painting ones
    Last edited by Trish; September 6th, 2006 at 08:08 AM.

Debbie Lee Guest

How are you feeling today, Trish? Did you get a better sleep last night? LOL @ the picture of Tehya with make up on. Awwww pretties! And double AWWWW the one of Noah and Tehya kissing!! I still say Tehya looks stacks older than Gabby! Gab still looks like a baby but Tehya looks like a little girl!

We picked up a potty for Gabby from kmart today. I had to change her nappy so I tried sitting her on it and she cracked the sads. I've got no expectations (I just want her to be familiar with the potty for a while) but she ran off and did a wee on the floor in the kitchen!! LOL.. coulda happened when I was trying to sit her on the potty!! Always the way.

Deb, read my previous post and you'll see the sleep I didn't get lastnight
    How tarty does poor Tehya look with the makeup. My ex SIL was trying to get back at me coz I put some eyeshadow on my 11 year old neice. Mind you it was her own eyeshadow!! And atleast I did a nice and tasteful job of it. You have no idea on how many times I had to take that pic of them kissing. This way, that way, Noah move your arms, kiss longer. Yep it was all staged !!!! Sounds like getting bloody wedding pics done. Not that I'd know of course...

I know Tehya is really starting to look more of a little girl now but iykwim. Maybe it's the whole hair and height thing too making her look older ???

Tehya likes to go to the big toilet. So when I take her nappy off for a bath she goes into the toilet, she only sits on it for a few seconds but it's a start hey. Tehya usually walks back into the bathroom or runs down the hall and pee's on the floor too. Then I have to race and get her before she slips on the tiles!!!
    Like getting Gab to eat fruit (huge YAY btw) persistance is the key. Try to get Gab near the pot when she gets up from her nap's or after lunch before she geos down and again at bathtimes... Soon enough she will work it out for herself.

I still have the worse blocked nose and headaches. I'm sure it's sinus now. I really need to get some Sinutab or something.

How are you and Gab feeling?? Hopefully the lurgy has buggared off for you guys.

I dont blame you Trish - I'm fine really with a cold. Well I'm dying (we all are ) but thats OK. Its the first real cold I've had this pregnancy, so I think I'm lucky. Last time I remember getting sick several times.
    I slept sooooo badly last night. Shane got up to jenna at 12:30 and changed her nappy, she's going through a poo at night thing at the moment. Drives us mental.
    Then he slept with her, and I tossed and turned for the next 3 hrs. Finally he came back to bed, and I continued to toss and turn. I just can't get my nose and throat comfy
    Anyway - we were going to Jenna a potty today Deb! Great minds and all that jazz. It'll have to be a job for tomorrow. I'm not holding out much hope either, although Jenna does have knicker time most nights, and comes to us to change them when they are peed in, so I'm hoping she has the general gist of it.

Trish - I feel for you today. I couldn't cope with 2 the way I'm feeling. I actually lay in bed for an hour at 10am this morning, and sent Jenna off to get more books. I just tell her one line from the book, andshe will go and get the right one. Very funny. I had to get up when she finally went into the freezer to get her frozen pea snack.

I think its hilarious Noah dobbed on you. Like Mark is really going to take his side!!!! Well he might pretend to - does he ever do that? Sometimes we do, and it drives me mental!!!!!

Rainy crappy day here - yuck yuck!! About to go to the games parlour for our netball girls function. $15 forall the noise and ligths you can handle. Total gross out.

Funny story about Centrelink too. Cause I returned to work, they took all my part B off me in my tax return - I lost about $700. Anyway, I called them, and they entered my workdetails in properly, and applied the quarantine time (cause it was the first time I returned to work and I let them know) and now I'm getting $1400 back from them!!! Woohoo!! we stilla ren't 100% sure its all ours, as we thought we might have to pay something back.... Anyway, it will be well spent.

Enought about me ladies. Deb - if you are coldy too, maybe you should pop around one day this week when you're free? And as for the monday meetup Trish - that was last week where we obviously shared the germs

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - DOH! I read your post this morning and thought it was from yesterday (obviously I didn't look at the date, LOL). Sorry to hear you sleep was so crap crappy I reckon it may be the hair and height of Tehya that makes her look sooo much older than Gab. Photos compare to IRL can probably differ too. LOL @ getting to Tehya before she slip in her wee. Gab stands completely still when she has wee'd and starts sooking. She's fallen over a couple of times and is terrified of it happening again! So funny. The look on her face when she is weeing is priceless!
    Gab is ok... just really snotty and sometimes a cough. It's a mind cold really (compared to the last 2 she's had anyway). I'm ok... no sign of the sniffles.... yet! Betcha I get it on the weekend

Fi - woo hoo for some bonus money from centrelink! Score! I'm sure that'll be wisely spent
    Isn't Jenna a good girl collecting books while Mummy has a rest (well, sorta!). What an icky cold! I was starting to get worried about you cos you hadn't been online in a while. How funny that you guys are gonna try Jenna with the potty too! Maybe she will take to it? She's pretty clued in. I keep telling Gabby that poos go in the potty. She knows all about poos and points them out in her nappy all the time. Sometimes she'll even tell me when she's doing them. I'll definitely pop around if and when I get a chance. The last 3 days I've had to knock back work for various reasons so I'd better take them up on it if they offer me more tomorrow... don't wanna tho

Good news for us. As of Monday, Neil will officially be "on shift" which means his pay will go up to his proper salary! Yay! There was some talk about their wages not being as much as quoted when they all applied for the job for a while there... had me a bit peeved. After all, we are moving for this job! Anyway, the bosses had a discussion and decided that they didn't want the staff to not trust them (even tho nothing was in writing) so they've fixed it up - but it's even better! Another couple of thousand was added to their shift allowance! Yay! Not bad!
    Also, they are starting on shift bit they'll only be working days because the plant isn't complete yet - but they still work the days on their schedule. Next week Neil only has to work Monday and Tuesday then he has 5 days off - including the weekend that we have to move! Brilliant!
    I'm just glad that he'll be home to help me clean up this house. Hooray!

Thanks Fi for not blaming me. It must've been the other girls then YAY on getting the money back from Centrelink, always beeter to be getting back then paying out to them. Aww Jenna is a good girl letting you rest. Tehya would bring the books and throw them at my head or something. Rough as guts she is.

Sorry that you had such a crappy night lastnight too. Fingers crossed that Jenna has a poo free sleep (we went through that too) for you.

As for Mark taking Noah's side, well that happens more often than not. Noah is definately Mark's little boy. Annoys me to no end, doesn't matter how much I say one thing, I get constantly annoyed. Any wonder I'm such a cranky b!tch.

Deb, good to hear that you haven't got the cold. Try not to breath around Gab too much Aww poor Gab getting scared at her wee. I remember the first time Noah pooed on the pot, it scared the..... well ykwim. He cried like nothing else. But then he is still a big sook.

Thank God they sorted out Neil's wages too and YAY for the extra few grand, got to love that. Excellent that Neil will be home to helpl sort out the house too. Make him scrub the dunny Just quietly, how much are you loving not having to share your bathroom with a man atm???

Tehya had a whole one hours sleep all day today, from 10 til 11am and that's it!!! She crashed out for 5 minutes on the car this afternoon but thats all. Tried to get her down earlier and my damn household disturbed her and we lost the "moment".
    She'd better sleep good tonigt or I'm going out to buy some phenergan, hehe, not really but gee........somethings got to give.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Trish! Your sig looks great!
    Hehehe yep... am loving not having to share a bathroom. The bath mat gets picked up and there's no little red whiskers everywhere from him shaving and not cleaning up after himself, LOL.

Thanks Deb, I love it too, but sadly I think it will be short lived.

I love it when I have no males around with the bathroom. Imagine what it's like for me with 4 of the buggars to share it with!!!

Hi girls,

Deb, yay for the shift work!! So when will you have moved?

Trish... bumma about Tehya's sleep... poor you!! Why is it when we want to go into the bathroom when the man is in there we knock... when they want to come in when we are in there they just walk on in!! Very annoying when AF is around!! Blugh!!

Fi, I hope the cold doesn't last long!! And yay for getting your money back!

I think Violet is getting a cold! She has had a runny nose all morning! Urgh!

I had an u/s yesterday and everything looks ready and rearing to go!! I have a nice 18.8mm follie in my left ovary, shame I am going to let it go to waste (I am tempted to just go for it!!) I have started my diet again, so I will be ready next cycle.

I coloured Alecia's hair last night. I hope she doesn't get into trouble at school. It is black with red underneath... just like she wanted it. I ususally don't let her do these things, but she is getting older now... nearly 14!! *sigh*

Talk soon

Tanya

You are a cool mum Tanya Letting her dye her hair like that!! And as for the follie - well that means nothing to me as I am completely uneducated in all things baby making (we are the suck it and see type) but if its good news for you, I'm stoked for you.
    Glad your insides are all tidy too - and I hear ya on the male in the bathroom thing.

Yay on the wages Deb - thats good news. And try not to stress baout when you pop over. Jenna is usually asleep from 11:30-2:30 or somewhere in that zone, so before or after is cool.

I still dont know what to say about the sleep thing Trish. Sounds like Tehya is a little minx. Mind you - we had another 3am wakeup here, so I cna't say too much.

Jenna and I just droveto Melbourne to buy the baby ergo - a carrier for Jenna. It looks pretty cool, gunna be a bit fiddly to get it on until I figure it out, but possibly easier than the hugabub. It was $150, but we were looking at the hiking packs that were about $250, so hopefully it will do what we wanted.
    Just a little bit of my refund spent.... hehehe. I am seriously considering a new vacuum cleaner. Maybe a trip off to Godfreys this afternoon!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast