Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #19

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwww Hay That's sad, seems to be someone or another in here that's sick. No more sick, buzz off.

What a bunch of chatterboxes you are!!! Bloody had to go through pages of entertainment to find where we were last pmsl! You lot crack me up.

I am in the old camp here too, but not quite as old as Rachel! Born on 22/4/71.

Kate you have had good reason to be a farty bum, given you've been pregnant! And trumpets sound nice sometimes, I'm sure your farts smell like roses too (like mine hehehe)
    Brooke whats your excuse? Nuh, kidding bubs. Not fair to pick on the littlies, is it?
    Can't advise on Maya, other than to say she is one smart little cookie. Al is still saying bugger all. Mind you last night just after I set the table for dinner, he came and took everything off the table and put them into a kitchen drawer. What a sweet little helper. I hope their tidy streak stays with them!

Brooke, Pup has a new found fascination with his peeny....doesn't worry me unless he has just done a massive poo and I have to wipe it before he jams his hand down there!! Ewwwwwww!!!!!

Talking....Pup is lucky to say 10 words. Although he is starting to becoming better at understanding what we are talking about. Tonight I told him to wipe his mouth with a serviette he picked up. And he did! And then I said "wipe daddy's mouth" and he did!! Up until now, the only thing he seemed to really understand was "where are your socks" and he'd run off to find the missing sock from wherever he'd pitched it.

On the farting....if one of us does it, Pup says (with a surprised look on his face) "Whasthad???" Always makes me laugh.

lol Hay! How cute.

Brooke, I too worked Nursing homes for 10 yrs or so, have only been hospital for the last 2 1/2. They have done heaps of studies, and the air dried antimicrobacterial washes actually works better for killing germs than hand washing. We only "wash" two to three times a night ( start, end, and supper time) the rest of the time we "avagard" we have them at the end of each bed, and I squirt it on at least 100 times a night, fabbo stuff.

Kate, sounds like you had some nice "me" time. good to have if you can squeeze it in.

LOL at you tooty bums. I fess I very rarely "toot" I burp heaps and heaps though, so I bring my wind up more often than down. Every time DH farts the girls all say
    "oh dad" it an impatient tone ( just like me) until he says excuse me. LOL so cute, its gorgeous how they copy you. Dion hardly says a word. brrrrm when he pushes a car. mum when he sooks, ahia ( for tahlia or Lakeisha) dad on occasions and thats about it. So I have to vote him as the most non verbal here.Well he does verbalise but grunts and screeches are more common, though I can usually tell by the tone when he's thirsty or hungry.

Brooke, if she interested its definately time to give her a little go. I dont stress too much until 3 yrs old, as they say children dont have bladder control until then ( as in able to hold on) but if they recognise the sensation you can catch it, and that will help in the long run.
    I know Gemma is toilet training Amy, and has been for a while. I have potty and toilet insert. I find the kids are usually a bit intimidated going to the big toilet at the start, and the potty is "their" size so less scary. But after a while we move to the toilet. Rianna uses a padded insert and a little step, as she is a skinny bum, and this is comfortable for her.
    all kids are different ( in every way LOL) but if Maya is aware go for it.

I have full seat ones with a little table top. bit of a woftam. never put the table bit on. Mine also have a seperate pot that goes into the chair bit - makes it easier for cleaning out. It depends on your budget. they even have ones that play music when they twinkle LOL.
    They say the child should be able to put both feet comfortably on the floor.
    Oh and I didnt mean to put you off, you should definately give her a try. She sounds ready for pre training IYKWIM???

I agree though, its ususally the summer they turn two they usually start. Boys are later than girls. BUT we all know there are kids out there toilet trained at 12 mths, its like walking just an approx. Maya has been advanced with her speech and walking / crawling, so she may well be ready now. Dion will probably be 17 yrs LOL.

Kate, depending when it is I'd like to come ( as you know i am getting married again LOL)

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456