Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #7

mama mel Guest

Just got back from a personal training session @ the gym, told her I want to lose 1-2 dress sizes by May to fit in my work clothes.. big mistake I'm sore already 8-[ hope i can lift the bubbas tmw

Bel - What we went to today was just for the school hols. It was great, they loved it. Personally I think its always good to give bubs lots of different types social contact n activities, esp when they get a bit older and antsy in the house for too long.

Vanita - Yeah he really surprised me with that today. He's growing up waaay too fast. He studies Adara & is trying to catch up to her and really, eh doesnt have that far to go!

Hi everyone,

Mel : Ryan sounds wonderful, what a bundle of energy you have there! Hon, forget paying for a personal trainer, DS will help you get those dress sizes down in no time once he works out running! :-)

Bel : Hope your health is back on track soon. The trip to Melbs sounded fab for you. Great you were able to take a break away from Coby too, how luxurious! My mum is the coach for the Aust Rhythmic gymnastics team, so lets hope they have a good competition.

Vanita - how's Dion and those toothies? Classic with DH helping him to nap. God they are a race unto themselves these men!

Brooke - yay for Maya turning 9 months!! She is practically a grown up baby now! \/

Hi Kate and Hayseed and everyone else. Hope you're well!

I did my exam yesterday and I think I went pretty poorly. Find out tomorrow. But it would do me some good to repeat this level as I found it very difficult. So at this rate it will take me at least a half a year to get through the rest of the course. I am still very shy about speaking the language, but improving steadily nonetheless.

Al just better and better all the time. Really sweet little kid. Which is a welcome change to the first 7 months of screaming...the memories are beginning to fade already. We are working on TTC no 2 at the moment....

Awww Kate, I feel for with the migraine. HUGS.

Hi Kate - make sure you get lots of fluids in honey if you can. Great to hear that Kelsey's sleeping is improving. It makes such a difference for everyone to be well rested. I hope the rest of your day went better than the previous day and tomorrow is a good one too. (knus) <---kiss in Danish O

AF has found me (after a mega cycle - 49 days!). Now here's to trying again.....

Hayseed, sorry AF reared her ugly head, hopefully not again for a long time !!!

Kate, sorry to hear about the migraine, hope Kelsey sleeps for you tonight, well done to DH for letting you have a sleep \/
    Are you putting Kelsey into a bed when bubs comes???

Sorry will come back soon Dion is getting tooth #4 and is crying and he wont settle without a booby juice, will continue this soon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456