Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005

Hooray - she has gone! Bloody MIL! Even tried to stay a couple of extra days cheeky woman, but I insisted that I WILL BE OK! Thank God. I am so drained and I really feel like I could smoke a packet of cigarettes. But I won't - cos I don't smoke and I don't have any and Al is in bed...hummf.

I can laugh about it too, now she's gone!

It is cool that she's interested in Al, and they love each other. So I know I will endure the snoring again, but its so difficult to trust her with the baby after these few days. I approached her about the towel and she said she didn't use it, just to clear her name on that. But I was so worried about it all night. Blah!

Gotta study. Thanks for the supportive words girls.

Beckles - what is TTFN? Hope ur boobs are alright. What's causing that? Are you pregnant? I had sore boobs when I was first preggers.

Layla - sorry about Sarah's green poo and that you have to cut back on dairy and chocolate. Hope it goes yellow again soon. Cool you are having a BB visitor! How exciting to meet for the first time in RL! Is she bringing Alexander and Kimberley? (how random that I know the names of the kids of the people on this forum off the top of my head! I wonder how many of us could do that? Probably quite a lot!)

Hugs to Kate, Gemma, Fletch, Hayseed and your babes. Hope you all have it good there.

michmurf Guest

Default Babies born in July 2005

Forum Name: Smurfette
    State: Victoria
    Babys BOB: 28th July 2005
    Babys Stats: Weight, Height & Head circ - 3.9kg, 53.5cm, 34.5cm
    Babys Name: William Anthony
    Babys Website:
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: 4 days late, 39 hour labour, pushed out in 10 minutes

layla Guest

Welcome Smurfette and little William, looking forward to getting to know you!

Deb, Yipee, she's gone. It's good you asked her about the towel.
    Now you can relax.
    LOL @ knowing the kids names. It's amazing how well we all get to know each other isn't it. No, Michelle isn't bringing them with her. It's just her and Paul for the first night then he goes home and she stays with me for two more nights. It would have been great to meet the little ones, maybe next time. I want her to enjoy a break from her kids but she'll have to put up with mine! #-o
    Oh, and TTFN is "ta ta for now". Tigger says it.

Fletch, I'll make sure Sarah gets her hug!
    Good idea getting the shutters for Zane's room. I've been wondering about that too.
    That's so sweet that you guys get so emotional at Zane, DH and I are the same with Sarah. So in awe of her sometimes.

I don't want to speak to soon...but Sarah hasn't coughed once today, and her poo was more yellowy than it has been for ages!

Layla Glad to hear the poo's are less green, and the mucous is lessening, I had the same prob with the twins, and as long as I limited my dairy they were fine, so fingers crossed evrything works out.

Deb, sooo sorry you have issues with MIL, glad that you can have a break now ( if you call homework a break,dont know how you do it I havent studied for 14 yrs!!!LOL)

Welcome smurfette, and William

Fletch, how gorgeous, I wish Dion was a "cheerier" fella, doesnt laugh or smile often, and it takes ages to get one small chuckle, never mind. Youve got your tree up already?? We dont put ours up until after the big girls b'day ( 2nd dec)

Hayseed, believe me once they start moving its the beginning of the end IYKWIM!!! They grow up wayyy to fast! Cool that youve got into scrappin' I think its kids that get you started, I've been going for 6 yrs now, and have 9 kids albums so far ( and sooooo much to catch up on, have barely done any since Dion was born)

Kate, hows the sleep deprivation?? sucks dont it, I hope you get some much needed zz soon!!

Gemma, hi there!! how are you and Amy going??

Beckles, I hope you sort out whats going on with the bb.

Well shock horror am actually still trying to find my feet, 4 kids is busy ( 3 wasnt bad!!) I think its the two littlies its hard going to shops, or the clothes line or anything!!! as it seems either one or the other needs to sleep, or feed etc etc, it was actually easier with the twins !!!

Dion had a MHN visit today an actually didnt put on any weight in last 4 weeks ( or 10 gms!!) now is 7880, BUT MHN not worried, coz he had a growth spurt and is 64.5 length ( 4 cm more than a month ago) and HC is 41.5 ( 2.5 cm up) We have to see the paed again next week about his chest ( which doesnt seem to have improved) the ventolin did a little to help, but not a great deal. Gladly he is now sleeping most nights til 5 am, still has a wake every hour night every 3-4, but the other nights help make up for this Will catch you all again later , the girls have their ballet concert tomorrow!!!!

hi all

kate i have answered in other forum. try and nap whilst dh is home maybe?????

hayseed i love scrapbooking. good on you.

layla that's dreadful about no choc i would die!

fletch i can't believe your xmas tree is up either! wow you go girl.

hi smurfette and william and to others.

my breast is feeling a little better i think you were right fletch i think i must have knocked it cos it has a bruise on the side. thanks goodness it's not mastitis. oscar is doing well the cheeky little monkey. i was carrying him around the shops yesterday in the sling and i looked down at him and he was just smiling the whole time right into my eyes and then chat chat chatting. it was so cute. he always get called a girl everywhere we go 'what's her name', 'how old is she', she is so beautiful. sometimes i even say her name is oscar and people don't even realise..... when i do say he's a boy they say he's to pretty to be a boy WTF????

haveagoodweekend all

love beckles

Hi girls,

Flech, sounds like a great lunch and what a good boy Zane was to sleep. We were going to get shutters for Amy's room but decided to put a good block curtain backing on instead. It blocks out almost all of the light. When they laugh it's the best!

Beckles, some people can be so dumb, if people are not sure they shoudn't say anything about baby's sex! Oww about your breast, hope you are feeling better.

Kate, how exciting with your sister 8mths pg. I will reply to your post about sleeping, Amy is going through exactly the same thing. How is your TTC going??

Vanita, Amy didn't smile much until recently. She had such an intense look on her face at times. I'm sure Dion will start smiling lots soon. You are amazing to cope with 4 kids, you must be so organised. Good luck at the paed.

Layla, hope Sarah's green poo improves. That's great that Michelle is coming to stay with you. The BB group is close.

Hayseed, good luck TTC. It's great to have so many Belly Buddies TTC.

Deb, grrr at your MIL! And the snoring!! Hope Al is going well now and you are getting some sleep.

I am not visiting the 3-6mth thread as I can't keep up with this one and I have joined Nov TTC too. I am back at work and can't be on BB much which is why I have not been posting much. Amy is going well except she has been waking up more than usual and has hardly slept today. She was sleeping for 12 hrs until a few nights ago. I am nauseous today, sore BB's and cramps and will test on Friday. Have a good weekend.

Fingers crossed Gemma,!!!!

Kate, hope the sleeping works itself out, Dion is just starting, have had 7 good nights in the last 14, now I just need to sleep through too!!! They are just treating the symptoms ATM, but he seems happier in himself so am happy with that!!

Beckles, people just cant help but comment hey, I dont know if it says something about my boofa boy, but I get ooooh finally you got a boy after 3 girls, you must be happy now!!! And oh well he's a real little man isnt he ( does that mean he has a 5 oclock shadow or something???) Glad the bb is working itself out.

OOOOOOH at all you girls TTC, gotta say "your nuts!!! LOL" Good luck to all trrying to expand your lives !! May all your dreams come true. [-o<

wow Gemma! Those symptoms sound familiar! Good luck.

Vanita - great to hear that Dion is happy within himself. It sounds like the way I would describe Al at the moment too. Aren't they darlings?

As for TTC, you're right about being nuts to do it again. I don't remember enjoying the huge preggers belly much at any time. But I just love this one and he needs some company! I am also of the opinion that the sooner the better. Then, I can think about getting my body back. Not going to do anything serious about my size until after baby-making. At least 2 more to come, with any luck

Kate - how are you? I just saw your thread about Kelsey's poor sleeping. I hope she settled for you last night and that you both got some rest. Give her a big rasberry from me! Good idea to give yourself a break and get your sister to take over for 'practise'.

All is good over here. With the 2 small rice feeds and a bottle of formula, I can feel Al is getting heavier! Which is so great...but.. I live on the 3rd floor and there aint no lift! Good exercise, I tell myself.

BTW Al has not cried for the last 3 pram trips! Because its so cold I can't leave the top down, but there is a plastic window on the top (like a sunroof) and I have started to open it and its made a huge difference. He looks straight up and watches the sky, trees, buildings..so things are much more peaceful at last. He was sitting up in it today at the shopping centre for a while and he seemed to enjoy that too.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

michmurf Guest

Hi Girls

Thank you for your welcomes

I am looking forward to getting to speak with you all more

Have a great day

Smurfette

Hi girls,

Internet useage is now 131% !!! Deb, we are normally on an unlimited donload, but we recently switched to ADSL and somehow our plan went from unlimited to limited. Grrr. It's going back to unlimited on Dec 1st.

Fletch, we are also getting blinds for Pup's room. Summer sun is unbelievable in there. They will be installed by Xmas.

Kate, yep I found the scrapbook pages. The ladies on the scrapbook site (the one like this one) are just as nice and helpful as us lot. One of the ladies runs an online shop and offered to order them in for me!!! What a darl! It's good to hear that a few of us are into scrapbooking. Yeah, I got into it because of Pup but now I'm doing it, I can see how I can use it to feature our other family stuff as well (holidays, sports garden, farm etc)

Gemma, good luck with testing. Hopefully I won't be far behind you, but I'm noty sure how I will know I'm pg if I don't get AF. Is the first sign ms or a preggy belly???!!! LOL.

Good to hear that various bubs are sleeping better. Ahhh, I can hear the sighs of relief from here!!!

Vanita, IKWYM about once tey start rolling it is the beginning of the end!!! I want Pup to roll but i also don't. Make sense? I want him to stay my little baby!!!!

Ohh, he's grizzling and I can't keep ignoring it any longer. Gotta go.

Hayseed

layla Guest

Hi everyone!

Vanita, HI! You have every excuse for still "finding your feet". I think you must be doing an amazing job. There's so much pressure on women to "cope" and get on with things, but having a new baby and dealing with older children is a huge adjustment. I know it took me a lot longer than I expected this time around to get back into the swing of things.
    I'll go back and find your posts about Dion's chest, I hope it's nothing major. I'm glad you are getting some sleep now.
    How did the ballet concert go?
    Sarah definately seems to be better now I've limited my dairy and chocolate.

Kate, Sarah sucks her toes all the time! So funny.
    I'll check out your post re Kelsey's sleep, but I do feel sorry for you. My eldest was a shocker until he was 2 (you probably don't want to hear that, sorry) but now I have to heave him out of bed with a crowbar in the mornings!
    I really hope things improve soon for you. 8-[
    That's great you had such a good time with your sis.

Beckles, Glad your boob is okay! (.)(.)
    I have had people ask me "how old is he" when Sarah is in pink top to toe!!! Oscar looks like a boy to me!

Fletch, We have our tree up too. Sarah loves the lights. We've put some lights up outside too and she stared at them for ages.
    LOL @ the snake.
    It was pretty hot here yesterday but today it's cold and raining!

Gemma, good luck testing! I hope Amy gets back to sleeping well. It's hard getting up to them when you aren't used to it huh?

Deb, YAY for Al being happy in the pram! =D>

Hayseed, I guess you could buy some HPT's and test once a fortnight?
    IKWYM about wanting them to do things but also wanting them to stay little. Sarah is our last bub so I don't want to rush her into growing up, but at the same time I can't wait for her to start walking/talking etc... so cute, I love that age.

Well, we have had 2 nights poo free!!!! Sarah has been waking up at 1am though, I think it'll take a while to get her back into her old routine.
    I want to make the most of the next 9 days that the kids are still at school, and enjoy having one on one time with Sarah. When the kids are home in the holidays I won't get a look in!

Hey guys i thought i might hijack the thread as no one is visiting the June thread! boo hoo!!

Well just a quick message for Kate - yesterday Hendrix's sleep was awake awake awake and today he has only been awake for 2 hours!! So hopefully Kelseys wakefulness will soon be a thing of the past (how is she going??)

xx

Hey Fletch

Yeah we are selling our apartment so that we can buy a house. The place officially goes on the market tomorrow. Its very exciting!! How is Zane going today??

Hey Heather! Good luck with the sale, I hope you get what you want for it.

LOL at Sarah and Kelsey sucking their toes! I keep trying to show Al his toes and have even put them in his mouth for him 8-[ , but he's just not interested in them yet.

Al had a shocker last night - awake every hour from 12! grrrrrr! So I'm pretty tired. Just don't know why that happens. He takes the breast if I offer it, but I am not feeding him everytime he wakes up and it does make it harder to settle him if he's not fed when he wakes. But now its morning, all seems normal again.

Hope you're all well.

layla Guest

ROFL Fletch, no wonder Zane cacks himself so much. I'm laughing just picturing you and your DH dancing around the room to Hi 5 singing and "whoot"ing!!!

layla Guest

Umm,
    Okay, she loves it when we make kissy noises at her.
    When we laugh at her she laughs back, and tickling her always gets her going.
    Sean and Kate can actually get her to laugh easier than DH or I can. She doesn't laugh out loud easily, we have to work at it.
    It's the best sound in the world though!

fletch you dag. that's hilarious. layla my boys can get oscar laughing too. he is amazed by them.

hayseed i meant to say i never got a period until i totally weaned josh at 18 months and zak was about 3 when i got one so i wouldn't have been able to get pregnant if i wanted to my sister was the same so she weaned hers so she could have them close together.

kate hope kelsey is sorting herself out with sleep sounds like she might be fingers crossed

deb buggar about the lack of sleep hope al is better tonight. good luck with the christening.

heather welcome to july's thread. stay in here with us!

oscar has been a big whingey bum over the last 24 hours, he is feeding more than usual and i must say i am getting exhausted. i just hope he is not getting sick again and that it is another appetite increase. this too shall pass! i am just so tired at the mo!

well hope all is well with mums and bubs
    love beckles

Fletch -PMSL!! You have a happy little fellow on your hands! Hendrix will smile at anything but we too have to really work him up to get a laugh. He laughs at Mike whenever mike laughs but i have to nibble his thighs (his most tickleish spot) to get him going.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast