Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2006 #8

Thanks girls.

The pead is not too worried about Charlotte, I have to get a poo smaple from her, and see if that shows anything. We have to go back and see him in 3 weeks, if the sample does not show anything and she contiunes to loss or not gain much then Charlotte will have to have some bloods taken. I take Charlotte to go and get weighd at the health centre on tuesday, Hopefully she has gained weight this week.
    Also she started doing some projectile vomits every now and again, she did one this morning after her first feed and one last sunday after first feed. I don't think this could be good for gaining weight.

Fraser Guest

well that sounds promising - if the paed isn't too worried.

I hope she's put on some weight this week - I have a friend whose baby projectiles all the time - but she still puts some weight on - so it may not effect her.

carlys Guest

Thats good to hear Kel. I was worried about you and her.... im pleased the pead is not worried.. just keep up the banana, and she'll be fine

Carls xxox

Fee Guest

Hello all and happy Easter. Hope everyone has had a good weekend and has not eaten TOO much chocolate - LOL!

Kelly - Glad to hear the paed is not too worried about Charlotte. I hope you can all get to the bottom of it soon.

Well Charlotte has started to crawl, well its a bit of comando and a bit of normal, buts really cute, She is still just movign around the loundroom.
    She is also starting to eat a bit more too, Still only 2 ice bloclks worth buts it a start. Hopefully when she gets weighed tomorrow, she has put on some weight.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their first easter with their bubs.

carlys Guest

Where is everyone????????????????????????

I know It's so quiet in here.

Got Charlotte weighed today . She GAINED 25 grams for the week. YAY. So my little girl now weighs 6.985 kg's.

sorry, I have been AWOL from this thread for a little while. Just thought I would give a bit of personal update, I will try to come back and make comments about others instead of just me latter .

Corban is pulling himself up just fine, getting very good at it in fact. He has now started to help himself move along items that he has pulled himself up on so perhaps he is not that far from trying to take his first real steps. Still not much of a solids eater although we are slowly pushing more solids his way. Still no "dada" but I do seem to be able to put him to sleep when Heidi is unable to. Sometimes we sit down on the couch and watch some TV together.

We are also having to try and move while I also am trying to finish school and based on the timing that now means that with about 1 month of school left I am also trying to find a part time job to cover rent. The kids are having a hard time with the fact they are probably going to move away from friends and on top all that there is a mounting possibility of not keeping their cats or one cat.

So that about sums it up in my house. i will try to get back and read the other messages.....try and make some personals.

carlys Guest

Thats FANTASTIC Kel!! You must be so please to see a weight gain!! Go Charlotte!!!

Georgia, on the other hand is in the 97th percentile for weight!! a grand 10kgs!! She loves her tucker my gal! thankfully shes also in the 90th percential for height too, so its proportionate!! Shes gunna be a tall girl i think... must be from her daddy, as i am a short arse!!

Georgia is pulling herself up, and is also very good at it... also walking around the furniture...today she climbed up over my husband (he was laying on the floor next to the couch) like as if he was a step, she climbed him and up onto the couch!! I nearly fell over! Shes going to be a handful! I have to watch out for potential steps for, next thing I will find her on the top shelf of the wardrobe or something!! lol!

Also, still no Mama or Dada... shes a screamer..squeels and shouts all day... says babababa, but thats it!

My morning sickness has kicked in now... the ginger seems to help a bit...apart from that my life is very boring, and i need to sleep every five minutes...so nigh nigh!

love Carls xooxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thought I would quickly share my little man eating carrots.....well maybe eating is a bit strong of a word! Anyhow, if you guys want feel free to watch. It's a bit amusing although I could be a wee bit biased!

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Picture010.flv

Mads- for Sunday Sounds like you will have a great weeknd.

We are going away tomorrow for 2 nights just up to Tims grand parents block in Maldon ( Carls you should know where this is) It will be nice as I wont have to cook for a few nights YAY and they have not spent much time with the girls for a while, It should be good.

Well I am very tired so I am off to bed. I hope everyone has a great few days ahead.

Mads - Happy Birthday! as to my little man, he will throw those carrots and slam his hands into them. also, it was a bit dark when DW tried to show under his table top, but he was grabbing fistfulls of carrots and stashing them under his table top on his lap and around the seating area.

Fraser Guest

Hey guys,

just a quick one

Dustmite - Hilarious video!!! what a character!!

Kel - so glad Charlotte put some weight on - have fun away

Carls - awww poor you and the morning sickness - :hugs: I hope it's over quickly. Clever Georgia!!

Mads - Happy Birthday for Sunday!!! guess what! my 31st is exactly one week after yours! how funny! enjoy your secret outings - sounds exciting!

Where's our lovely Fee?

Charlie is pulling himself up on furniture and stuff now too - still commando crawling around the place

here is a snap of him a little bit proud of himself in his cot

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...1-2122_IMG.jpg

Here is one of us together at the Botanical gardens (please ignore the bad hair....)

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...1-2128_IMG.jpg

and just one more - he finally loves his little trees - ( a little bit too much I think.... and yes that's pumpkin all over his face)

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...1-2136_IMG.jpg

anywho - better run - want to have a bath and read a book for a while

Hey to everyone else - Cassie, Bubs, Roya, Baiza and anyone else I have missed

Fraser Guest

Oh sorry I meant to mention - we have an appt at the Parenting Centre next week to discuss sleep strategies - he's still waking at 12am and 5am for feeds - but I don't really think he's hungry - I think it's just habit now - started out because of his teeth and then he got croup and he just hasn't gone back to normal.

Still feel like a bit of a zombie - but am coping - keep saying things like 'Yes I'd love a cup of coffee' 1/2 an hour to an hour after someone has asked me.... takes a while for my silly brain to catch up!

will let you know how it all goes.

Kel - also meant to ask if Charlotte's sleep has continued to improve - how is she going? - same with you Mads - is Freya all sorted?

Fee Guest

Hi all

Cooper's learnt a few new things lately:

 he can climb stairs
     he can do "high five" (slap hands)
     he can say "ta"
     he can say "****-a-doodle-do" but it sounds like "****-a-doo" or something!
     he can drink from a straw

Lately he has been doing something new every day. A lot is happening!

Cooper's going well with finger foods. He mostly prefers this to food on a spoon. He had his first sandwich yesterday! So cute.

Sleeping is still bad. I think it's been on and off bad for nearly 2 months now? I'll have to read back over my diary. I really don't understand why some days he can self-settle and other days he can't. I don't do anything differently. Unless on the good days I am just getting Cooper to bed at the exact right time (tired signs etc). Who knows. And at night it's bad too. The other night he woke up 4 times. I try to re-settle but it doesn't always work. It's just easier to BF him.

kmh – Glad to hear Charlotte has gained weight and is starting to eat a little bit better. How is her crawling going?

Hope you have a lovely couple of nights away.

Dustmite – I bet Corban is getting all around the place by now! That video is hilarious! What faces he was pulling. Hehehe.

How's the hunt for somewhere new to move to?

carlys – Cooper also climbs onto Mark and then onto the couch. Scary huh!? LOL

Hope your morning sickness eases up soon.

Mads – I would be a bit nervous if we just had tiles too. I actually hate our carpet and want tiles… but I can see how carpet is good for bubs learning to walk.

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Fraser – Great pics of Charlie. He's a gorgeous little man.

All the best for your appointment at the Parenting Centre. We're also having sleep issues over here.

carlys Guest

Dustmite - How cute is your little man!! Georgia eats in a similar fashion!! Its a bit messy, but fun!

BIRTHDAY GIRL - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're having a fantastic night!! Cant wait to hear what it was!!

Fraser - cute pics!! What a blondie!!

Everyone else, i will catch up for more personals soon, i have to run to make dinner... made some fresh bread in my new bread maker, and celery soup...sounds plain, but it is sensational with crusty bread mmmmmmmmm yummy!!! Super good for you, and maybe it will keep my pregnancy fluid at bay if i eat it alot!!! (can only hope) I dont want to end up like elephant woman this time!!

Love to all

Carls xoxoxoxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Fee View Post
    Hi all

Cooper's learnt a few new things lately:

 he can climb stairs
     he can do "high five" (slap hands)
     he can say "ta"
     he can say "****-a-doodle-do" but it sounds like "****-a-doo" or something!
     he can drink from a straw

Lately he has been doing something new every day. A lot is happening!
    WOW! Your little man has been busy learning new things. Bet thats been exciting for your fam!

Hi all

We had a nice few days away, it was nice and warm up there. Charlotte did not sleep that good, I had to rock her to sleep and the first night she woke up a few times but the second night she slept the whole night until 6:30am. But now she is self settling since we are home YAY.

Em- the sleep clinic I went to help sooooooo much with sleeping. Before I had to rock Charlotte to sleep and she would wake 3-4 times a night for comfort feeds, but now about 99% of the time she will put her slef to sleep and the other 1% i would have to pat her to sleep. She has been waking over night but we are waiting for a tooth to come though, so she has been having one comfort feed about 3am only for about 4-5 mins and she will go back to sleep. Charlotte will also sleep for about 2 hours twice a day.

Fee- wow at Cooper doing so much. Charlotte is still comando crawling she can get on to her knee's and crawl but she is getting faster at the comando. I found her in the bathroom this morning.

Carls- I think you nead to send me some soup and bread that sounds yummy. How are you feeling?

Charlotte is growing so fast she started to say MUM on friday. YAY its so cute, when she is hungry she say's mumum. and when you ask her to clap hands she will, and she is starting to clim onto things she loves the activity table.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast