Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #21

Hi Ladies

Sorry i have been mia again lately Me and Ethan both have the flu, ethans is really bad, he is sooo congested and rattly in the chest and its stuffed his routine! He is waking hourly and has been for three days, so im not getting much sleep and when i do its crappy because of the flu. Dh left tuesday so we are battling on slowly!

On the upside all is ok with the pregnancy, bubs is moving a little now and i get the occasional decent whack! Still having m/s issues but has settled a bit, and still have that DISGUSTING taste in my mouth! Not really showing yet either, except for the end of the day bloating! Still not wanting to find out but instincts saying Girl

Ok ladies sorry for no personals again, but im exhausted hopefully will feel better in a few days. Will try to pop in tomorrow.

Night all.

Megan76 Guest

Hi all!
    Just a quick visit to have a read and to say i am still alive...just! The moving started last saturday and the gastro started early sunday morning! It has gone from me, to Lucas and now to DH and it seems back to Lucas, i hope it doesnt come back to me! Needless to say the packing and cleaning hasnt gone terribly well this week! Lucas woke up the other night with an almighty scream and i went in his room, the poor thing had vomit all over him, it was pooled in his eye sockets and he couldn't open his eyes, it broke my heart!!

Congrats on the ring Jan and the teeth Emma!! Sarah and TOJ i hope your bubs get well soon too! Good luck everyone with the present buying and party planning!

Ahh!! I am so frustrated this morning. It was taken Avaleigh 1 and 1/2 hours to fall asleep this morning. Friday is my cleaning day and I always try to have everything cleaned before lunch time, but I dont think that is going to happen today!! I put her down asleep at 9am this to hear her awake and playing 30 mins later. So I see if she will go to sleep by herself - nope she starts whinging. Get her up and try to rock and bounce but she starts giggling at me. So I try her down in her bed again, ok for a while and then cries. So I have just fed and rocked and bounced and put her down asleep, but woke again and started crying. There are no sounds from her room now so fingers crossed she is asleep, but I dont want to clean cause I'll probably wake her!! Gosh isnt it annoying when they get out of their routine??!!

Megan - I hope the gastro clears out of your house quick smart and doesnt come back to you! YUCK at Lucas being covered in vomit!!

Jess - I hope you and Ethan get better soon. I wonder if your instincts on girl will be correct!!! I guess we will see in December!! Have you joined the Dec baby buddies?

I was talking to an old work mate last night and rumor is going round that my company has been sold!! I dont know what is going on in that place these days...

AHHH! I think Avaleigh is awake again. I guess my cleaning day is over. BYE!

-----

Its 12.45pm and Avaleigh has finally gone down for a nap!! I did manage the finish cleaning by lunch time with not too much crying from Avaleigh. SO gave her lunch and put her to bed and finally asleep!!

I've given her a little pillow to sleep on - she looks so cute with her head on it!! Does any one have their bub sleeping on a pillow?? I'm a little worried about it as Avaleigh likes to sleep on her tummy, but I thought I would let her have a go during the day, check on her often and see how she sleeps on it.

Well I am going to have a shower and have some lunch now that I have some time for me. I hope everyone is going well and are nice and busy thats why they arent on BB!!
    Last edited by Ngala; June 13th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.

Hi all,

Hey V, do you have any 24hour supermarkets near you? 'cause they need other departments like deli and registers. Fingers crossed on the drafting job.

Sarah, sorry to hear about your poor little man being sick. It's not fair when they feel so bad they can't eat

Jan, thanks it's been hell. I'm on antibiotics too now. Xavier is doing well developmentally but I just wished the kid would sleep in his own bed at night!!!!!

Jess sorry to hear about the flu, You are amazing I couldn't have coped by myself while sick, with a sick bub.

Exciting news for us is we might be able to start building earlier than we thought.

Catch you all later

Well took Bayleigh to da Dr on thursday and he has ordered test to be done as he thinks its a lil bit more serious then just Gastro... So we had to collect stool samples thursday night and friday morning (but becoz its just liquard we had to stick one of the Wee bags on his bottom to try and catch some of the poo) and have them in to pathology by 10am so we did that hopefully we have some answers monday morning... Through the night i have to change bayleigh's clothes and bedding as he does a poo and it just goes everywhere and he just screams this morning we had him up every hour AGAIN and had to change him at 330 and then he was screaming at 540 and wouldnt go back to sleep so we brought him into our bed but he still didnt settle so we have pretty ,uch been up since then i feel like my eyes are hanging out of my head

well im gunna go and try and work out wat to do for tea...
    Hope everyone out there with sick bubs or sick themselves get better soon
    And hope everyone has a great weekend

Sarah

Megan76 Guest

I just found out a good friend of mine has lost her identical twin girls at 22 weeks. So devastating. I want everyone to give their bubs a big hug and kiss in the morning cos we are just so lucky!

Sarah - I hope everything is ok with Bayleigh and you get a better sleep tonight

XX

EEKK!! My period is 2 days LATE! I am NEVER late.. oh I hope it comes real quick!! lol i dont think I have ever wanted to have my period - we cant afford another bubba!

Ohhhhhhh V, wow!!!! Let us know of you go, will you do a test to see if anything shows up?

nope, no test!! Got no money to buy a test, got no money to even get petrol to get to the shop and its pouring with rain outside. But, if I still dont have my period by Thursday grocery shopping, I'll be buying a test!! But fingers crossed it comes soon..

Brrr so cold!! I'm cooking Avaleigh food in the hope to warm up the house

Megan76 Guest

Does anyone have any suggestions of anything i could get my friend as some sort of keepsake i guess in memory of her twin girls?

Rebecca- How exciting bout been able to start building sooner Hope it all works out

TOJ- Glad to hear the m/s is slowly seattling down...

V- Must be the Month for late AF's Hope it arrives soon for you.... Never thought we would ever say i wish my preiod would come LOL

Megan- Hope lucas is feeling better.... How upsetting about your friend losing her twin girls after i read that i gave both my kids Huge hugs and big kisses we are all very lucky arent we???? As for a gift idea How about a gold pendant maybe 2 hearts joined or maybe 2 angels
    well hope that helps

Bayleigh is still not any better Dr rang before with one of the results and nothing showed up in it so we are now waiting for the secong lot of results to come in hope later this arvo or tomorrow morning

I just recieved a pair of shoes that i won for bayleigh on ebay they are a pair of New Balance runners they are so cute but they guy put them as a size 3 but they are wayyyyyyy to small for bayleigh so im thinking they are more of a size 2 so now im gunna have to sell them on ebay LOL i got them at a bargin price too the RRP is $89 and i got them for $16 including postage

Well im bout to cook a roast so i better get my butt off BB and start preparing it

Have a good night girls

Sarah

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmm.... still no period!! I hope it comes.., my cycle is 27/28 days and I am on day 29, I never had a 29 day cycle.

Sarah - YUM ROAST!!! I have 2 weeks of my diet left and a nice chicken or lamb roast is the first time I will be cooking!! I hope Bayleigh gets better soon and that the test results dont come back with anything serious.

Megan - I think Sarah's idea of a pendant of two heats or two angels is a very nice idea

Ah, I'm meant to be giving Avaleigh some nappy free time but feeling too lazy to clean up any accidents so we might leave it for tonight!! All day I have been on the internet looking for jobs and havent found ANYTHING!

I am hating the forums these days.. always dropping out and cant display the pages

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmm.... still no period!! I hope it comes.., my cycle is 27/28 days and I am on day 29, I never had a 29 day cycle.

Sarah - YUM ROAST!!! I have 2 weeks of my diet left and a nice chicken or lamb roast is the first time I will be cooking!! I hope Bayleigh gets better soon and that the test results dont come back with anything serious.

Megan - I think Sarah's idea of a pendant of two heats or two angels is a very nice idea

Ah, I'm meant to be giving Avaleigh some nappy free time but feeling too lazy to clean up any accidents so we might leave it for tonight!! All day I have been on the internet looking for jobs and havent found ANYTHING!

How frustrating are the forums these days!!! None of my posts are going through and when they do, they post TWICE! Got to delete one....

AHHHHHHHHHH!! I still dont have my period!! Its now 3/4 days late.... I am starting to wonder if my new diet is the cause for the longer cycle?? not sure but I hope its not pregnancy related. I told Jason I am late and he is not freaking out or anything...
    Last edited by Ngala; June 18th, 2008 at 09:28 AM.

Morning!

Looks like I am the only one in the thread these days.. I must be just totally patient or totally stupid trying to deal with the forums problems but it looks like it is semi fixed..

Still no period for me!! We are now 4 days late.. I am not too concerned about being pregnant as I read last night that a diet low in saturated fats, high in fibre, low carbs etc can cause periods to be irregular. Jason and I were talking about it and he said that if I am pregnant, then we have 9 months to find a bigger house or we will build on top of ours!! He said that if I am pregnant, then its going to be another girl as a study was done that a diet high in sugar will give you a boy!! I think Jason is going to do everything possible to have a boy next time, even if it means fattening me up with sugar! AHH!!

In other news - Avaleigh's 3rd tooth came through yesterday!!! I dont really want her to have more teeth, she looks so cute with just 2!! Another 3 are going to cut soon as you can just see them sitting there and waiting. We're back to sleeping through the night, which is great for us all!

Well better go and tidy up the house as I have some visitors coming over today.

Hope everyone is well!!!

I thought I was the only one having troubles in here.

Are you going to pee on the stick V? I wouldn't have been able to resist by now. And just remember everything happens for a reason, what will be will be.

I have two sick kids at the moment, and it makes it even harder when I'm sick too. But enough of a whinge from me.

Only 2 more weeks until my little baby turns 1, so sad but happy at the same time. I think it will be an emotional day for me. Have bought the fixings for his cake. Going to do a choc mud cake. Decorated into a racing car track with cars on it. Will choc sticks on the sides. Will make it up as I go. Last year I did a butterfly cake for Charlize's 1st birthday, I was proud of the way it turned out, So hopefully I will be happy with this one too.

Anyway must be off, have to clean up from our Painting session this morning. Going to make some gingerbread men now. Just trying to keep them happy, while they are sick.

Mel - nah not peeing on a stick yet!! I might pick up a packet while doing the grocery shopping on the weekend but I dont think I am pregnant, just my body doing something silly. And yes, everything does happen for a reason so if we are pregnant, it'll all work out!! I hope that your kids get better soon and I cant believe Jack's birthday is just two weeks away!! OMG, how quickly has it gone!! Sounds like a great idea on the birthday cake - it'll look fab!!

Hi everyone,

Going to take a chance that I'll be able to do a post without losing it...

Sarah - how's Bayleigh going? Did you get any answers from the dr yet??

V - any sign of AF yet? If the stuff about sugar is true, the way I'm going we'd definitely be getting a bus load of boys...but no chance of it atm.

Mel - a racing car sounds very cool. I'm enjoying planning Liam's party, at the moment I'm thinking that I'll do a Lion cake, cos he wanders around the house going 'rrraahhh", so it's kind of appropriate.

Megan - that's really sad news about your friend losing her babies. I'm not good at thinking of keepsake presents (bit dumb about these things really), but maybe a couple of frozen dinners (lasagne, casserole, quiche) would be a nice gift while she's going through the intense grieving period?

Jess - how's our resident pg mummy going? Are you getting over the flu & getting a bit more sleep?

Bec - woo hoo for being able to build earlier, it's exciting when plans start to actually happen.

Well, my little man has started to walk around with the aid of a little walker trolley thing that he's got, which is pretty cute to watch. He can't steer it, so just yells when it gets stuck, but I'm thinking that at this rate he'll be pretty close to walking by the time he's one. Which is exciting, but a bit sad at the same time, because I don't want him to grow up too quickly. Other than that, not much going on here ( so, what's new )

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast