Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #23

Congrates Jas.... How exciting........
    That is awesome news

Fantastic news Jas! Wish you a very healthy pregnancy

Jan, how are your boys? I have a great picture of the tricycle trip in my head - so cute!

Megan, hope you had a great birthday. And what better present for a one year old to give his mum! Lucas!

Raels and V - hope you and yours are all feeling better tonight. It's a bummer there's so much sickness atm. I built up a pretty hefty immune system working with kids for years and I'm really hoping that got passed on to Autie Teething is hard enough work!

Autie had a cute moment today when Dan rang. I always put her on to say hi and she listens and kisses the phone then pushes it away to start pressing the buttons. Today she listened and then pushed it away and I was about to say 'leave the buttons' when she said 'dah. dada' He was so stoked. She's said it before but never over the phone. She's beginning to practise words a lot more which is nice as she still only really has 'mama' and 'dada' down.

Sleep is back to normal which I'm sooooo happy about. I was really frustrated thinking she had regressed but now I'm sure it was just her teeth. She doesn't have any new ones but she's much happier now I'm dosing her up with the Brauer's!

Hmmm, that's all. Hi to everyone else

Fantastic news Jas! Wish you a very healthy pregnancy

Jan, how are your boys? I have a great picture of the tricycle trip in my head - so cute!

Megan, hope you had a great birthday. And what better present for a one year old to give his mum! Lucas!

Raels and V - hope you and yours are all feeling better tonight. It's a bummer there's so much sickness atm. I built up a pretty hefty immune system working with kids for years and I'm really hoping that got passed on to Autie Teething is hard enough work!

Autie had a cute moment today when Dan rang. I always put her on to say hi and she listens and kisses the phone then pushes it away to start pressing the buttons. Today she listened and then pushed it away and I was about to say 'leave the buttons' when she said 'dah. dada' He was so stoked. She's said it before but never over the phone. She's beginning to practise words a lot more which is nice as she still only really has 'mama' and 'dada' down.

Sleep is back to normal which I'm sooooo happy about. I was really frustrated thinking she had regressed but now I'm sure it was just her teeth. She doesn't have any new ones but she's much happier now I'm dosing her up with the Brauer's!

Hmmm, that's all. Hi to everyone else

Thanks Ladies,

Well AF was due today or tomorrow so basicaly 4weeks preg now, so not very hehe

Hi girls - it's been so quiet in here...

had a sort of a sad day today. I have to face up to reality and plan to go back to work in October, which means that DS will have to cut back on some of his feeds. He's still having 5-6 most days (and nights..), so is pretty addicted to the whole thing. So today was the first day that I've refused him a feed - his 5pm snack, but it was so hard, and I just felt like he thought I was the meanest mum in the whole world. It's not just the work thing, it's also that I'd like AF to return so that we can get moving on trying for number 2, and at this point I don't think she's coming back until the BFing stops. Actually I'm probably more stressed about getting #2 than I am about going back to work, because in child-bearing terms, I'm pretty old, so who knows how long it will take. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I have made it this far with BF, and really grateful that it's been such an easy journey, but I kind of envy those who's bubs have decided to self-wean - I guess it's a case of the grass being greener.

Cute things happened too though - we were reading "where's Spot" and when we got to the snake in the clock page, Liam went "sssss". And when we were talking about the neighbour's dog, I did my dog bark noise - ro ro ro - and then Liam went "ro ro ro". These kids, they just crack you up.

Jas - are you going to have a doula?

It is very quiet in here isnt it ?

Sasha- How cute auti on the phone to dan... I bet he had a HUGE smile on his face....Good to hear her sleep is better

Jas- Im so jealous LOL after reading you post i asked Chris if we could start trying now instead of another 12 mths but he said noooooo coz i was the one dat said i didnt want another bubba till Bayleigh was out of nappies...

So i pulled the potty out the last night becoz for the last couple of weeks when B Boy gets out of the bath he does a nudie run thro the house (very cute) he ALWAYS does a wee so we now put him on the potty before he has a bath (coz last 3 nights he has done a poo in the bath) and put him on it again after his bath.. Its very cute Im not looking at toilet training just yet but thought we would get him used to it... B Boy thinks its pretty funny sitting on it he laughs and smiles its very cute...

Jan- You have done a great job being able to BF this long WELL DONE that is fantastic.... Good luck with the weaning.... Dont you hate it when they think ur the meanest mum... Very cute at the sounds liam made.... B Boy doesnt sit long enuff anymore for me to read to him he will sit and look at the books himself but not long enuff for me to read to him...

We are moving house in 6 weeks so i have started packing boxes so we can start taking things around to the new house so when the time comes we wont have to much to move(thats the way i have planned but whether it works out like that) I also have to go shopping for a new dining room suite I did want to get a big square Table but it wont fit in the dinning room at the new house so im gunn a have to go retangle.... the week before we move into the new place i want to go in and clean it all coz chris' dad has bn living there alone for 12mths and he isnt the cleanest person and has had his flea riden dogs inside so im gunna have to flea bomb the place and get the carpets clean and den im gunna bleach EVERYTHING wash the curtains and just try and get the house clean LOL den after we move in i will attempt the garden that hasnt been touched for around 5-6 years so its all over grown and being that its on a big block i will want it done before the warmer weather coz there will be snakes...
    I pik up our new puppy today i was meant to on tuesday but they didnt get her to the vet on monday so i pick her up from the vet this arvo... Im so excited..
    Bayleigh is now only having one day sleep i have let him go longer in the morning so he has lunch around 11:15 and goes for a snooze at around 11:30-11:45 and he will sleep around 2 hours sometimes longer.. We also start Play group next week we were meant to go yesterday but it was wet and cold so we didnt go... so im looking forwardto next week...

Well i hope everyone has a great day

Sarah

Hellooooooo.........

How are you all!

Happy Birthday to everyone, because I know you are all 1 by now!!

Ok, I've taken the opportunity to come in as I have the day off for Xaviers 12 month MCHN visit, and I have sent him to creche until it's time for his appointment, Sounds a bit mean, but mummy needs a day off!!

V, Good luck with the new job. I hope it works well for you. I've been attempting to give xavier our food as much as possible latley, mainly because if I don't he ends up eating jar food. One thin in particular I have found that he likes is gnochi. I'm naughty i buy latina fresh stuff but they make a mini gnochi now, and it's just the right size. He als likes ravioli and normal psta, but it has to have souce on it, and he gets in there with his hands and everything turns a shade of redish orange spagheti sauce colour.
    I have found the jar foods, quite often have apple juice as a base and they smell heaps like canned soup, so one thing you could try is making like a caserol type meal using some canned soup. One xavier likes uses chicken, vegies can of condensed cream of chicken soup and noodles, and last night, i put a can of tomato soup for one is a saucepan, added vegies, gnochi and let it all cook in the soup, and he happily ate it. I know soup can have salt added but, when you actually read the lables it's not much different to baby foods.

Raels, I have a "midget" too, he he, Yes a bit rude of the nurse to say it. We are all short in my family and Xavier has been breast fed too, I call him petite. He certainly doesn't go without, and he is happy, not so healthy but that's a whole other story, but I figure he is developing ok, and his eyes are nice and clear, his skin is the right colour.
    Besides the growth charts they use for measuring bubbas are all based on formula fed babes, and our boys will grow up big and strong still

Jess, poor little ethan, chicken pox!! are you sure it'[s thrush in his mouth and not just the chicken pox, 'cause they can go in the mouth as well. You take care and rest as much as a mummy of a toddler can.

Em, Like mel said whatever works, works, and even once they stop drinking from a babie bottle they will want some other sort of bottle anyway. Xavier is always wants to drink out of my pop top water bottle. lol on your health nurse, what a hypocrite she is

RE citrus, I let xavier try this ages ago, as we have no allergies in our family, and it was better that I let him try, than he accidentally try at creche and something went wrong. He doesn't really like them much yet.

Jan lol on the brussel sprouts. Xavier likes his chucky food to be saucy. no bland flavour for my boy. Did you offer something else instead of the 5pm feed. I am looking into weaning as well, but then i've been back at work for 8 months now. If you don't want to you don't have to give up completley. From mt experience though, i would like to wean all day feeds out, the night and morning feed I think I'll see what xaviers plans are, maybe let him self wean. I am a little sad at the prospect of weaning though.

Mel, I'm with you on the sleep, I don't need any help, I'll even prepare my own warm milk and put myself to bed!!

Jas congrats on the BFP, that's fantastic news.

Update on us.

OK, Xavier turned 1 last sunday, and we had a pirate party. It was a good day, but the little man was exhausted. He tried chocolate cake for the first time. Poor little munchikin now has a chest infection, proably not helped by his refusal to sleep sunday afternoon. with this infection we are onto our i've lost count of what dose of antibiotics. colds flue, croupe, ear and chest infections, he didn't get gastro but both nathan and I did. about a week before you all seemed to get it.

Xavier still has little hair, isn't very tall, fairly petite in stature, (not like his parents currently). He says da da, ma ma, ta, (when he wants something) ta ta (when he want to leave), dag (when he sees the dogs) dn dn (ding dong) when he sees the doorbell. yaya (which we think is him trying t say Xavier how cruel for mum and dad to give him a hard name to say. ONe of the girls at creche is trying to teach him to say "Catrina for a raise' because my mum is there boss. shakes his head when he doesn't want to do something. dances when he hears music. walks around all the furniture, walks behind walking toys. he's not far off the real thing. eats ok, but he's sick half the time so go figure. Touch wood, but hasn't ever pooed in the bath and hasn't weed without his nappy on for some time. we still have night time sleep issues, but can you blame him when he has a hacking cough all the time?? Xavier puts his hands up to anyone to pick him up purley on the chance they might take him outside. We may have some stranger danger issues to work on there. On the whole he is very challenging, loves to chat on anything that looks like a phone. but he is my baby boy and I will alwasy love him to pieces, allthought i'm sure there will be many a time when he grates on my nerves.

IN the next couple of months we are also hoping to start building our house finally. We are just waiting on building quotes to return, have the loan approved. So I will try and keep you all posted about that. Once that is done and I can assess exactly how bad our mortgage debt is I can start thinking about number 2!!!

I might be back on here in a couple of weeks as I'm on holidays. But as said as this may sound to some of you, I really miss coming onto belly belly and chatting with you all.

Take care everyone

Megan76 Guest

Hi everyone!

Jas - Congratulations on the impending arrival!! Very exciting! I was asking DH the other night if he remembers what it was like when Lucas was really little...i think we have to take ourselves back to how tiring it was before we decide we can survive another!!

Sacha- I am glad Auties sleep is back to normal! Oh how stressed we get when the shock us for a few days! Lucas has started having two 1 and a half hour - 2 hour sleeps this week which is absolutely unheard of....I think its the walking!!

Jan - I hope you make some progress with the breastfeeding weaning. Sorry i have no tips as Lucas was the absolute opposite with boobs or formula!! Sounds like Liam is very cute with his noises!!

Sarah - We are moving again in a couple of weeks too......yuk! I hate moving because i think its going to throw Lucas out of whack but he survived last time so i shouldnt worry!! Have fun with your puppy!!

Sorry gotto fly...Lucas just woke and we are already late to mothers group!!

Little bugger by the time i logged off and grabbed his clothes he was asleep again!! I really hate waking him up so we might be missing mothers group today!

Now...

Rebecca - Glad to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going well. We are going through the "getting organised to build" stage atm too! Sounds like Xavier is a clever boy and a pretty good eater...i will have to try the gnocchi i think!

Well after a very frustrating week last week Lucas has been a little angel this week and his daytime sleeps have been awesome! I think he exhausted from walking. He is walking more and more each day and is starting to go around things rather than just plough straight through! Last night he was obsessed by carrying around one of those fisher price toy phones (the old school ones!) which is quite heavy....he just did lap after lap of the rumpus room and was so red and sweaty! The things that make you happy hey! I got excited the other day and took him to park thinking he would have a ball now that he can walk but he refused to walk in shoes! Wouldnt even put his feet on the ground, so he crawled around in the chip bark!!

Well enough from me, to wake or not to wake that is the question!!
    Last edited by Megan76; August 8th, 2008 at 11:59 AM.

Hi girls! This is the first time I have had in ages to sit down and post properly. DH is away for the night for work (the house makes so many weird noises when you are home by yourself). I had intended to come on the internet and look up the Taste website to get a few new recipes, but instead have been catching up all the posts. There has been a few discussions going on about trolls (people who register and make up fake lives and stories). I must be so naive - I didnt even know that even exsisted! You girls all better be real - I would be devastated ! Now time for a few personals - I have only been doing a little bit of lurking lately.

Sacha - amazing amazing story! You are one brave girl and thanks so much for sharing! I nearly cried when I read your post about Autie saying Dada.

Jas - congratulations!! Noah is going to be a big brother! Hope you are feeling well.

Becc - it is fantastic to hear from you! Cannot believe it has been 8 months since you started back at work. And you are a bit of a superwoman for managing to fit in personals. Good on you for taking a bit of mummy time today too. Are you enjoying work? Xav sounds just beautiful - you must be one proud mummy! Gorgeous ticker pic of your little pirate!

Megan - for the other day! How lovely of your little man to give you an exciting present like walking! Glad the sleeping seems to be back on track. I think it is our turn to be having the frustrating week this week! Just can't keep track of these babies. Is it teeth, is it sickness, is it mummy thinking about things too much . Cute story about the phone too.

Jan - don't feel like a mean mummy - I had my mean mummy pants on today too. Fussy pants wouldn't eat his sandwich at lunch, so I gave it too him again at afternoon tea time. The look of outrage on T's face was priceless and he kept throwing it on the floor until he realised there was no other option, so he meekly ate it and drank his milk..but has refused to kiss me all day so I guess he thinks 'two can play that game mummy'! Are you going back to work full time? Will Liam go into childcare?

Sarah - hope everything goes well with the puppy. Bayleigh will love it! Don't envy you with all the moving - we did it at the start of the year - although you sound nice and organised. I am a bit of a procrastinator (sp?) when it comes to stuff like that! Great idea with the potty for Bayleigh. I might steal your idea. Boys seem like they will be hard to toilet train, so might be useful to get in early.

Raels - hope you are all feeling ok now. Poor little Oliver .

Well thats as far as I can go back! Everything is going pretty well here. Tom has been off/on grizzly over the past few days - I tend to switch my ears off a bit but it does make me a bit sad and can be a bit trying! I am pretty sure it is teeth - gave him a little bit of Panadol this afternoon and he was my lovely sunny happy boy again. Don't want to keep him drugged though so hopefully now the teeth have cut, he will be feeling better. We were woken this morning at 5.30am by hearing T though the monitor, lying in bed practising his words "Mum-mum, Dad-da, Nan, birda (bird), ta, ta-ta". Thankfully he went back to sleep but we were crying with laughter. Eating is going a little better here - except sandwich refusal - especially with dinner. Tom's problem seems to be that while he will eat almost anything, he won't touch things (he sounds like a bit of a freak lol). So at dinner time we have been giving him his own little fork and although we have to help him put things on it, and he uses it with the 'forks' pointing downwards, he is eating by himself and doing much better. Does everyone else eat at the same time as bubs? We don't.. DH and I generally don't eat until 7.30-8pm, and T eats at 5.30pm. Just wondering what others are doing in that regard.
    Ok, better head off. Was planning an early night - in bed with Milo (a drink of milo, not secret lover named Milo ) to watch Dance, then maybe stay awake for Olympics.. Is anyone else excited about Olympics? I am not very sporty but am quite looking forward to it. More as an excuse to vege on the couch but still feel like I am doing something by supporting my country! Not sure I will stay awake for the opening ceremony and am working tomorrow - but am sure I will see soooooo many highlights of it over the coming days.

Have a good weekend girls!

Megan76 Guest

Em - I hope you and Milo are enjoying your night!! What does DH do for work? (I hope that's not nosey!) Very funny that Tom will use a fork but not his hands! He definately wont be a tradie! Looks like you have an office boy on your hands!! DH and i dont eat until Lucas is in bed either...sometimes its a pain but i am just not organised enough to do it while he is up and causing havoc!! I am looking forward to the Olympics, cant wait to have something to do other than clean the house while Lucas has his afternoon sleep! Hilarous about Tom's early morning language practise too!

Sacha - I forgot to say thanks so much for sharing your Bali story. I cant imagine going through something like that, you are a tough cookie!

Night all!
    Last edited by Megan76; August 8th, 2008 at 10:18 PM.

Funny you should mention my little office boy, Megan. DH is a tradie! Builder. He is away at the moment building a boat ramp and retaining wall for some clients at their holiday house - also getting to stay in their beautiful holiday house too! They have said once he has finished, we are welcome to use it for a family holiday so bit excited about that! Talking practice - yes, funny yesterday. Not funny when it happened again this morning!! Better not be the start of a new phase. I guess the good thing is he goes back to sleep himself with no invovement from me.
    And Milo and I had a lovely night, thanks for asking . I saw about the first 10 minutes of the ceremony (the bit with the twinkling lights, it was gorgeous, like Carols by Candlelight!), then there was the bit that the commentator described as the Dance of the Lost Contact Lense , and that's all I remember! Woke up with tv still on, and "Muma Dada birda" in my ear

Jan, I know how you feel about the weaning. It's been a couple of weeks I think now since Autie last fed and I find myself sometimes wanting to put her on just for that 'us' time. But you've done fantastically and thought of what you will get out of it (a special little brother or sister for Liam) might help to get you through. I don't know if it's something you want to do, but getting Autie onto a bottle made it really easy for us. I just started with giving it at times when I knew she'd be hungry, like instead of afternoon tea, and gave it to her to hold while watching her Hi-5 DVD (naughty probably, but then she didn't fuss that it wasn't me) Anyway, good luck, I hope it goes smoothly for you both.

Sarah, good luck with all the moving work - glad it's not me! How's Bayleigh going with his potty?

Rebecca, nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear that Xavier hasn't been well so often. Cute picture of your little pirate That's exciting news about your house, hope it all goes really well for you all.

Megan, great news on the daytime sleeps! And funny that Lucas won't walk in shoes - have you got ones with nice, flexible soles? Anyway, they say it's better for them not to walk in shoes until they're really competent so maybe he just knows! It will definitely make park trips easier once they are walking and not crawling in the dirt huh? LOL I worry about green ants so I can't wait to have a non-crawler!

Em, I didn't know about trolls either - it's a bit sad really, that people don't have enough of a life of their own that they have to make one up. Good on you for being a sandwich Nazi - I have to start doing that too, or Autie will end up on a cheese diet. We don't eat at the same time either - 5pm is too early for us so we wait until she is in bed about 7. Love hearing about Tom's word practise! So cute. Autie has become obsessed with the 'ah' sound and she lies in bed as she's going off saying 'bah' 'dah' 'tah'...'ssss' ....'ss-dah' (she's into stars atm) She's only just beginning words other than mama and dada. I find myself wondering what her voice will sound like a year from now. Sigh.

Still there Mel??? How's Jack doing with his glove?

I don't have much to add from us and it's freezing in the computer room so I'm outa here! Have a great day and look up Charlie the Unicorn on you tube if you want to be a little weirded out by a cartoon.

Hey july mummies!

I am having a little sneakie at work and thought I would post in and let you all know that we are still alive cause you all must be soooo worried about us! LOL Yeh right!!

We’re doing good here. Good is a lot better from her ear infection, must be all good cause we finished her ABs on Thursday and I haven’t had any complaints since then. I kept on with feeding her our dinners and its been a success the past 2 nights. We had spag bog on Saturday night and that was a total success!! And yesterday we had sausages and mashed potato, which was good too. I am now down to 1 breastfeed which is just first up in the morning before I go to the gym. Soon it will be none! I cant believe we went for so long..

Are there any babies out there that aren’t on ANY bottles of milk during the day?? Avaleigh still loves her cows milk, she is having 2-3 bottles a day. Does anyones bub NOT have any milk when they first up and its just straight in to breakfast? Cause Avaleigh wakes at 6am I am most mornings at the gym so I feed her before I go so she will continue to sleep until 7.30am so not sure what I will be doing there..

Jas – CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! Sooo excited for you. I hope that it all goes well and that you have another wonderful pregnancy! Actually, didn’t you get GD with Noah? Are the chances really high for getting it again with this one?? Well so happy for you anyways!! Are you going to be finding out whether its a boy or girl?

Jan - *HUGS* It must be a very daunting thing going back to work. Do you want to go back to work or do you feel like you have to? I don’t think that I really wanted to go back to work but I think deep down in me I was happy that I did cause the transition was so easy. I am sure that Liam will be OK with not having any BM from his mummy, maybe just slowly try and wean him off. There will probably be lots of tears but you just have to get through it and it will all be ok! And you have done SO well to get to where you are now with the breastfeeding. And if you want AF to return, you just need to bite the bullet and wean him!

Well thats all I have time for – I hope everyone is well!

Hi!

Good to hear from you V, yea I did get GD with Noah. Not sure on the stats but fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!! Will definitely be finding out again what we r having

V, glad to hear Avaleigh is feeling better and eating with her mum and dad. Autie doesn't have a morning bottle, but she wakes anywhere from 5 -6am (sometimes a little later - up to 7) Then I wait at least an hour or so before offering breakfast otherwise she's not hungry enough to eat. She has her bottles at each nap and bedtime.

Sure is quiet here... (chirp...chirp)

Gymnastics is the only sport I really like to watch on the Olympics and Autie has thwarted me at every opportunity - suddenly hungry/tired/waking up/whingey. I haven't seen a single bit. That's my whinge and it's all I've got for now.

I'm here Sacha! Well on computer anyway and occasionally checking in with BB - am obsessed with the Taste website, looking for recipes for the whole family. It's been ok to feed DH crap for the past ten years but need nice ideas for my little man! I have managed to see a fair bit of the Olympics - Tom seems a little sports obsessed. He claps and cheers! Got to see the horse riding today - which I love - because Tom was pressed up against the screen 'kissing' the horses. He is very into kisses at the moment which is lovely - just not when he wants to kiss random strangers in line at supermarket..

V - glad all is going well! Tom still has a bottle in the morning, but have cut that down to only about 120mls so will probably stop that fairly soon and just do milk in his sippy cup. He does normally wake at 7-7.30am though. He also has one at bed too but he only seems to be drinking about 150ml. We do half milk/formula. He also has a cup of cows milk at afternoon tea.

Jas - what is GD?

Eating is going well here - but only with a fork! He demolished a plate of strawberries, apple, banana and grape today using his fork. He also smashed the screen on my mobile using his fork, but thats another story.. . OK off to look up some vegie slice recipes for lunch - sandwiches just aren't working here at the moment. Had great success with scrambled egg today.

Hope everyone is well xx

Evening all!

Twice in 1 day, I must be pushing it LOL

Em - GD is Gestational Diabeties. I've been meaning to buy a fork for Avaleigh but keep forgetting! I am sure she will love it. I am planning to look into buying a booster seat that attaches on to the normal seats (MIL has one at her place) so Avaleigh can sit at the table with us, I think she will absolutely love that! The Taste website is great hey!!! I've found so many recipes on there and its the first place I look for something new.

Sacha - I hope that you get a chance to watch the gymnastics!

mmm I've just been naughty and eaten a bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce and 100's & 1000's!! Jason's gone out to see his accountant and I am looking in to some prices to go stay at a hotel over night. I want to surprise him with a night away with just the two of us cause he has been working so hard and we just need a bit of spice back in our life!!

Megan76 Guest

Hi all!

Well i am buggered! Have just been at a play centre and i think it wore me out more than Lucas! Actually i think i am just staying up too late watching the Olympics!

Em - You inspired me to have a Milo the other day...how funny! I haven't had one for ages and it went down quite well! My DH is in the building industry too, but he managers a wallframe/truss company, so he will be building a lot of our new house. Now this is good in a way, but i hope it doesnt take forever (or fall down!). I think i will try a fork too...do you just have a little kids one? I will have to go and buy one! Oh and thanks for that recipe! I think i will google that Taste website when i'm done here!

Sacha - I'm just watching the gymnastics now! God knows how they do that stuff, it scares me!!

V - I'm glad Avaliegh is feeling better and eating well! You're a nice wife organising a night away! Sounds great! Lucas is just having 2-3 cups of cows milk a day. He has the morning cup as soon as he gets up which isn't till 7.30 - 8am. He's a bit clingy in the mornings and likes to sit on my lap for a bit till he really wakes up so i dont want to throw him straight in the high chair.

How are we all going on the 1 or 2 sleep thing? Lucas has been sleeping heaps since walking but isnt waking up in afternoon till about 5pm so its hard to get him to bed before 8pm. I think i'll just wear it for a bit though cos i'm enjoying my hour and a half to have a cuppa and organise dinner in the afternoons and i'd rather him be up and happy till 8pm than grumpy till 7pm! Last night he was very funny, he was sitting between DH and i leaning over and giving us continuous big open mouthed kisses over and over. It was 8.30pm and i think he knew he had to be extra cute cos he was up late!
    Last edited by Megan76; August 12th, 2008 at 04:27 PM.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast