Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - December 2004

Default Babies Born July - December 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July to December 2004

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July - December 2004

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kellee
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 12th August, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Charles (Charlie)
    Baby's Website n/a
    Health Concerns: n/a
    Notes: Having sleeping problems, but am on the way to fixing them. Crawling, sitting up on his own, hates solids (so far!) but will keep persevering!

Forum Name: Melinda
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 18 August 2004
    Baby Name(s): Jacob Laurance
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born via emergency caesarean. 8lb 6oz, 51cm long, H/C 35cm

Forum Name: Rose
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 27th August, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Amelia Jane
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/roseamelia
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Struggles to eat fruit. Gets constipated easily.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Induced labor.6hrs.

Forum Name: mitch4now - michelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 2nd Sept 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Brodie Jayde
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jessica4th
    Health Concerns: noticed slight turning of eye, was seen by RCH and they were happy all is fine, will go back early 2006 for check up.
    Notes: Jessica was born 2 days early, totally natural and drug free labour. Is very advanced with walking etc, just wants to upset her mother LOL
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Pietta
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 8th September, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl: Little Boy
    Baby Name(s): Ryley Morgan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubbs/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None so far thank goodness!!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc) 2 weeks late almost- emergency c-section after 21 hours of labour without pain relief- but he was worth it!!

Forum Name: Mooshie
    Baby's DOB: 15th September 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lani
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/misslani
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) nil
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 days late, gel induced labour, quick labour and no drugs. 8lb 9oz, 50.5cms length and 35cm head

Forum Name: bon_w
    Baby's DOB: 24/10/2004
    Baby Name(s): Grace Clare
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubba2
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) small fontanelle
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week late, membranes ruptured spontaneously, labour sped up with syntocinon, no drugs, post partum hemorrage

Forum Name: Dachlostar
    State: New South Wales
    Baby's DOB: 25th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Yasin Ramadan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/y/yasin/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) milk/hormone rash
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

Forum Name: kmh
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 4/11/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 8pounds 4ounces
    Gender of Baby: girl
    Baby Name(s): madison grace
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (induced with an c-section to follow, madison was in scn for 48 hours due to temp, mummy was sick as well

Forum Name: melbee70
    State: QLd
    [b]Baby's DOB: 11th November, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Eliana Annestacia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic?
    Notes: induced on due date because of size (arrived next day after emergency c-section) weighed 11lb 4oz - happily adjusting to motherhood
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: kt250
    Baby's DOB: 09/12/2004
    Baby Names: Stacey Elizabeth
    Baby's Website: None
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 41 weeks, 59 hour labour with C/S at end 8lb neat.

Forum Name: *Tegan*
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Lily May Ellen
    Baby's Stats: 9lb 7oz, 50cms long, head 35cms
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymayellen
    Notes: 1 week overdue, induced due to pre-eclampsia, 5 hour labour, vacuum extraction used due to Shoulder Dystocia.

Forum Name: *Jo*
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Kaleb John
    Notes: Posterior, c/s

Forum Name: Colleen
    Baby's DOB: 15 / 12 / 04
    Baby Name(s): Jaykob
    Baby's Website: in my signature
    Health Concerns: None to date
    Notes: 10 days early, 9lb8oz, c-sec

Forum Name: jessica123
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Stats: 9lb 9oz, 52.5cms long, head 35.5cms
    Health Concerns: None so far
    Notes: 10 days overdue, induced

Welcome to your brand new thread girls. Enjoy !!

Love

Happy New Year to all the mums and bubs.
    Yasin has been so grumpy in this heat and he's also become extra clingy in the last couple of weeks so alot of the time he's hanging off me like a baby monkey and hugging my knees while I'm trying to wash up or cook. I hope he gets over it soon.
    I hope you all had a good light last night. Here in Kebabistan they like to buy thier own fireworks so at midnight when they let them off they woke up Yasin and every other baby in the suburb :fuming: .

Melinda Guest

Wow, there are so many people to talk to here! There were only 3 of us in the monthly thread for August LOL!!!

Jacob is unwell ATM.....had been running a temperature and is grumpier than I have EVER seen him. It's really awful actually. Thankfully his temps have settled, but he's come out in spots which I got checked by the Doc again and he thinks it's not chicken pox, just the tail end of whatever nasty virus it is that he managed to catch. Poor little sausage. It's not really been a good start to the year for us with him being sick and other things (see the M&L forum).

I hope everyone else is having a much better start to the NY!

Pee - just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts as I know you too are having a rough time.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Wow, more people to talk to!

Dach, Lily is like that. Always hangs off my leg. Thankfully though she is starting to ease off a bit and is getting more independant and playing by herself. Still can't walk 2 metres away from her without her screaming though.

Aww, poor Jacob. I hope he gets better soon. Lily has a cold at the moment but luckly she is still her happy self.

Now, how do i go about cutting Lily's hair? Would it be best to do it while she's asleep? It's just her hair is down to her nose and it gets in her eyes a lot and annoys her.

mooshie Guest

hi girls

happy new year to you all

dachlostar - i can't believe you are so close to meeting your 2nd baby - wow. lol at yasin being a cheeky monkey - lani is doing the same i practicly walk around the kitchen with her hanging off the leg. don't you jsut hate the fireworks sometimes, we were lucky the kids didn't wake up but all the dogs in the neighbourhood howled.

melinda - i have been wondering how jacob is. poor sausage, hopefully he is on the mend and gets better soon. lani has had a few little illnesses but i guess that is to be expected. horibble that he has a high temp in this heat

tegan - hi, you know what i am not cutting lani's hair lol - she is going to have long hair and have it put in lots of different styles for as long as i can get away with it lol. i kept my first dd's hair quite short dunno why really but when she was around 2 and a bit i used to start putting it in pigtails and she hated it, so lani has been having things done to her hair from day 1 lmao. lani's hair is down almost past her nose and i reckon i could do pigtails but will wait a bit, she usually has her hair in the pineapple style lol (top knot) and i have started using headbands when she eats in particular, they were terrible to keep in for a week or so but now when they fall out she comes up to me saying ta and pointing to her head to put it back in toooo cute lol.

anyway just a quicky catch up i want to go to bed and read the paper can't wait to sleep tonight after last nights heat it is going to be lovely under the doona.

take care all and catch you all up soon

Pietta Guest

Hello everyone!! Hooray I am no longer Michelle #4 (There were 4 of us in the other forum all called Michelle so i had to change my name)

I will be writing more and catching up soon I just wanted to say thanks Melinda- it means alot.

Also- weird as this is- someone has just joined and made their username Pee!! Now thats going to be difficult!!

Pietta Guest

Yep Pietta it is or maybe just P??

Oops...posted in the wrong forum. #-o

Hayseed

Hi everyone!

Just got back from our holiday in country VIC and overall we had a great time. Aidan was a little sooky, but I was too thanks to the heat. He has also broken out in an all-over rash, I am not too concerned as he seems OK, maybe a little sookier than usual, and I too thought it could have been chicken pox but it seems not as severe? Melinda, it sounds similar to Jacob's rash, let me know if ther are any further developments...

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the cooler weather.

Pietta Guest

Hi Jessica- good to hear from you

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you are all well. All good here, apart from the heat driving me insane!

Kaleb's new clingyness is still hanging in there. He has always been a pretty independent little guy, so it is hard now that he is constantly clinging to my legs and screaming if I so much as turn my back on him. Is this here to stay, or just another phase? He is sleeping really well, so as long as I have that break, we manage ok.

Jess, i hope Aidans rash clears soon, poor thing. Glad you had a good time away.

Jo, i am sure its just a phase. Lily is getting more independent adain but slowly.

I think Lily is almost over her cold now. She's not as stuffy in the nose.

Jo, I am hoping it is just a stage, as Aidan is so clingy too. He was once the best behaved baby at Mothers Group and last week we all went to a play centre and he was the only baby to cry if 'Mum' walked away for a second.

Aidan's rash and faded, I think it was just heat rash after all. He had a great sleep last night and I put him down for his morning sleep pretty late, and he is still asleep, so in that time I have managed to do two loads of washing and finish a great book I was reading!

Tegan, hope Princess Lily is feeling better, souns like she is on the mend.

Hi Pietta, or is it Michelle, or Pee, or P? Haha just stirring you!

Jess, im glad Aidans rash had faded. It's nice when they sleep for you isnt it?

Lily wouldn't go to bed last night. We put her down at 8pm and she just cried and cried so gave her some warm milk, she finished that and cried again. So we got her up to tire her out a bit more then put her back at 9pm as she was rubbing her eyes and falling asleep. Put her down and she cried again! So put some bonjella on her gums incase it was her teeth. She settled for maybe a minute or so but then continued to cry. So we got her up again and she was happy. Finally at 10pm we put her back to bed and 5 minutes later she was sleep. It was very frustrating!

Hi everyone

Must say I like this style of forum much better, more people to talk to!

Tegan - Its hard when they refuse to settle isn't it. Grace has times like that for no apparent reason. Do you think it could be a bit of separation anxiety?

Grace is walking now, she started on the day we moved into our new house which was the 19th of december. She looks so cute toddling around. My mum bought her a doll stroller for xmas and she loves walking around the house pushing it with a doll or teddy in it.

Our fridge decided to pack it in late yesterday, it was still running but not cold. Woke up this morning and everything in there was warm and all the freezer stuff was melted. GRRRRRR! Luckily we have another fridge to put stuff in. It's still under warranty so I am sitting at home waiting for a technician to turn up to look at it. Also waiting for out new TV unit to be delivered that we bought last week. So I can't go anywhere and it's soooo hot!

DH and I are starting to think about the possibility of having a third baby. At this stage it's just a thought, I don't really want to start TTC yet but I do like the idea of having another baby, now that Grace is 14 months and the memory of birth and having a newborn has faded. I am looking at October this year as a good time to start, depending how I feel about it. Ideally I would like to have Grace toilet trained before having another so I don't have two kids in nappies again. It's all up in the air atm, because it really depends on DH's work and whether I do my grad dip in education, which if I get in will start in february. That will take two years and involves doing prac work experience so having another baby will just complicate matters....But there you are, the desire is there. Hormones are funny things.

Anyway I didn't mean for this to be a huge post!

Bon

Hi everyone,
    wow Bon I'm impressed that you're thinking of going for number 3. DH and I are planning to stop at 2.
    Congratulations to grace on walking. They look so cute toddling around don't they especially with a little push thing. Yasin has an old push car that one of DH's friends gave us and he just loves it.

Tegan, don't you just hate nights like that - they're so exhausting and stressful for everyone.

Jo, I'm sure the clinging is just a stage. Yasin is going through it too and it can make life a bit difficult but I try and enjoy it; probably in a few years he'll be pushing me away because its just not cool when your mum wants to give you a big hug in front of all your friends.

Michelle, Lani's pineapple style hair sounds so cute. It makes me wish I had a little girl so I could dress her up. There's not so much you can do with a boy and once they get older they're usually not interested. Yasin has recently started picking up his Dad's baseball caps and putting them on backwards (just like DH). Its so cute. I got a photo today so hopefully I will get around to putting it on his site one day. I'm trying to make DH wear a bucket hat more often because Yasin usually pulls his hats off and then puts it on again (usually with help from me) and then pulls it off again until he gets sick of the game and leaves it off. I'm hoping that if he sees DH wearing his hat and leaving it on he will want to copy him.

Yasin answered a question today. I was showing him some photos and when I showed him one of DH and asked "who's that?" he said "daddy". Its the first time that he's ever answered a question and I've understood his answer!!!

Pietta Guest

Wow guys! This forum is soooo much better!!

Ok some personals-

Hi Bon!! I havent 'seen' you around for ages!! Good to hear that everything is going well and you are thinking of number 3!! WTG Grace for walking!!

Dach! Good to be in a forum again with you!! (someone not called Michelle!!) LOL at Yasin and the hats- toooo cute!! How is the preg going Out of interest? I hope it is great! I wish i had a girl to dress up too!!

Teag- I hate terrible nights like that!! Ryley is going through that atm too!! Mind you he is getting 8 TEETH at once poor little munchkin!! I hope you get a good night tonight!

Hi Jess!! I'll answer to anything- lmao!! As long as you dont call me late for dinner (i got that one from FIL- isnt it just a crack up ) I found it funny re Aidan used to be the well behaved one- Ryley is the same!! hehehe

Hi Jo!! Poor little thing- i often wonder how they must be feeling to react like that- Ryley does it as well and he'll come screaming MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY and wailing sometimes

Well like I said Ryley is cutting a few hundred molars in the back of his mouth and it is giving him such pain!! Poor little guy. Stoopid Mummy only just figured out he was waking up from teething :shock: derrr....

He has started copying EVERYTHING now- lol- tonight my Mum said oh thats $hit and Ryley said "At's Hit!!" I was like- oh dear.... lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast