Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in March 05 #5

Debbie Lee Guest

No choccy for me for Easter I'm afraid, Tanya. Our family doesn't go nuts over the chocolate anymore. So I may get one or two eggs but not enough to pig out on. Probably a good thing!!

My fingers are crossed that it doesn't take too long this time too. I would really like to be at the end of the pregnancy in winter, if I can help it! But, beggers can't be choosers, hey?

What's everyone up to over the weekend?

We're just going to Mum's on Sunday then to my Aunty's 50th. Should be a good day.

Tanya, I like you, don't buy the kids anything when I go grocerie shopping. It happens on occassion that I will bring something home for them. Mark on the otherhand usually buys something for Noah, even if he is naughty. I tell him not to as he is showing Noah that no matter how he behaves he will get something. Like bashing my head ](*,) He has realised what he has done but yet still gives in. Men!!!

Deb, Ohhhh good on you girl. Mark said to me today, just because you are chatting on BB again doesn't mean we're having another one. He thinks I get clucky being on here. Lol, wouldn't have anything to do with the 3 week old I had over all morning taking pictures of Gab's pictures are gorgeous. Love the one of her with her finger up. Very cute

Sarah, Atleast Zander was happy for you to just be with him. Fingers crossed you have a better night tonight.

Ange, sorry to hear that Ella has chicken pox. Hope she gets better real soon. Bummer about not being able to go to the wedding. Shame kids have to come first hey

Jess, welcome to you and Kailee. Hope you enjoy it around here. Goodluck doing your HSC.

Have just been bumming around today. Well, I have. Mark has been moving furniture around and is doing the backyard atm. As I said I had my gf around today with her 3 week old son. She wanted me to do some pic so she could use one for her Twinkle Toes frame. Seems like forever that there was a newborn in the house
    We are goign out for dinner for a friends bday tomorrow night. A night out without kids \/ Adult conversation with no one butting in... Sunday we are going to Mums for Easter egg hunt and a BBQ.

Hope all have a great Easter weekend. Don't over indulge. Nothing worse than a chocolate headache.

Take care
    Trish

ange-par Guest

Welcome Jess and Kailee.

Ella is doing better although we had a [email protected] night last night. She was awake from 10pm - 2am. All she wanted was to be cuddled.

Maybe there was something in the water....if Zander was the same as Ella

Ella has been a little witch today. She threw her Nanny's cup of tea on the carpet, redocorated the lounge room and is currently in the wall unit that has the good china in it. It's OK....Nanny is growling at her.

Is the Easter Bunny going to visit all of our babies....and the end result is revolting nappies

PrincessKaileesMama Guest

Thanks for the welcomes girls - it's great to find a board where everyone is happy to welcome u!!

Easter this year will be 'egg-less' as i think Kailee's still too little for chocolate and i'm not even gonnna go there as i need to LOSE the kilos, not put them back on! Stay away from temptation, i say!

Trish - since i'm in QLD, we do a QCS test (QLD Core Skills test), which is the eqivilent (sp?) to the HSC i guess. Kinda freaking me out a little, but i'm fairly good at school so i should be ok *fingers crossed*

Shopping - When Kailee is with me, she's not so bad.... guess my time will come when she's a little older, huh? But for now she's usually pretty content to hold whatever it is that i'm already buying that is until she spots something that appeals a little more to her!!! Hopefully i can stay strong and not buy her things just cuz she's having a sook.

Anyhow, i best be off as Kailee's been in bed since 9pm and i should get 'reasonably' early nite too. Take care ladies and i hope to get to know u more soon.

Love Jess & Kail's
    XxXxXxXxXxXxX

P.S. How do i get my siggy up - seems it don't work like the other boards i'm on. Could it be cuz my html thing is off? How do i change that?? Also, how do i get a groovy av thingy like everyone else?? LOVE THEM ALL, TOALLY!!!

Okies, so i think i got this siggy thing happening!!!

CONGRATS to all the pregnant ladies!!! Was just reading the last thread to catch up on everything and get to know a little bout everyone!!

Wow, that's one groovy Siggy!! (And to get an Av, you need to become a paid member, most mods have info on how linked in their sigs )

As for staying away from the choccie... I hope I get some go I can pig out!! LOL I don't eat much choccie... So I need an excuse . I think I will shave Violets. I had to get her one, cause the other girls are getting one, so it's only fair... I got them white choccie bunnies and milk choccie for the egg hunt ... I can see some sick kids tomorrow!!

Hey Jess, what are your plans after you have finished your certificate?

Tanya

Tanya - hopefully i can have a break away from studying next year and then get into Uni the following year. I wanna become a High School Teacher - insane or wat?? I wanna do something that i know with have an impact on others and i love helping ppl - plus i want Kailee to have a mummy she can look up to and realise she can accomplish anything!!!

I'll defiantely have to look into becoming a paid member then - all ur avs are gorgeous!!

jelliebean Guest

wrong yr...... i thought this was March 2006....

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Jelliebean - I reckon that's probably going to happen a fair bit!! I think I've popped into the March 2006 thread before and wondered why so many different people were chatting, hehehe.

Jess - love the sig but not sure if you'll be able to keep it?? Correct me if I am wrong, mods, but I don't think we're allowed large stuff like that (takes up too much space)? But I could be wrong so maybe check with a mod first *wink*. Hehehe, I agree with you being insane for wanting to be a High School teacher!! I reckon that would be a tough job. I struggle enough with grade 5/6 kids and their attitudes. Still, we need good high school teachers out there - you certainly would have to have your wits about you to be able to handle the kids, I reckon! I'm with you. Gab won't be getting any chocolate this year (if I can help it). She's still a little bit young imo.... plus, I don't want her picking up Mummy's bad habits, hehehe.

Tanya - LOL @ you swiping Violet's easter egg!! hehehe I'm sure she won't notice or care! Hope you enjoy the pig-out!!

Trish - LOL @ Mark thinking that BB makes you clucky (though I don't think he'd entirely wrong there!!! *wink*). Hope you have a wonderful night out without the kids. I imagine they are few and far between so make the most of it, matey!! Thanks for the comments re. Gab's photos. She can be such a dag when she wants to be.

Soooo fricken tired. Gab was a horror last night (definitely must be in the water, Ange!!). She was crying just about every hour and, at one stage, she screamed like I've never heard her scream before. By 4am I resorted to some panadol and she stayed down until 7:30am. When I got her up, her nappy had leaked (hasn't happened in like 6 months!!). She had done sooooo much wee it was ridiculous!! Any wonder she was crying. Ohhh I am a rotten mother!

We're meant to be going to a party tonight but I think we're going to give it a miss because Neil has come down with the cold that I had (and still have!). Of course, it's the end of the world!! LOL He's out buying cold and flu tablets. Where were mine when I was sick?? Hmmmm...

Deb, don't you know that men are ALWAYS worse when it comes to them getting sick. It's true you know, we are the stronger sex, that's why we give birth and not them What a bugger of a night you had. Poor Gab and her wet nappy. These things happen, don't feel bad. Maybe Neil can stay at home wiht Gab and you can do the party by yourself.....Probably more fun that way too.

Tehya is getting a couple of small eggs, How could I not give her any. The Easter bunny is coming to the rest of the kid. Besides, she loooves choccie

Jess, sounds like you have it all mapped out. Hope all goes as planned for you.

Tanya, I think Teh will share her choccies with mummy too. She likes to share. Admitidly it's usually after she has chewed on it. Ewww slobbery second hand choccie. Ahh the joys of being a mum. So jealous that you are having another bub. SHH, don't tell Mark.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Mmmm second-hand chocolate *insert Homer drool* LOL

Okies, so just in case i get myself into trouble - i made my siggy smaller. Just not used to a board that doesn't allow a decent siggy.....all the other i'm on allow a little more then what i did have as a limit. I usually have blinkies as well!! Oh well, different boards i guess.

Debbie - i hear ya about men and when they're sick!! My step dad runs out and gets the cold and flu tabs if he's come down with it, whereas if me or mum get it, we just sweat the horrid thing out!! Sorry u had a rough nite with Gab - Kailee's been a bit like that lately, waking only once a nite tho but wanting to be held until she goes back to sleep. She's getting her 2nd tooth and it's a little worse than the 1st. As for the nappy - did she drink more than usual before bed that nite?? Kailee's in cloth nappies and i try to change her early in the mornings (4.30/5am) otherwise when she gets up at 7/8am she's completely drenched, it's foul to have to touch!!

Anyhow, not much is happening here, i just came back from seeing "Yours, Mine & Ours" at the movies tonite. Was soooo funny!! Pretty soppy at the end, but funny still!! It was nice to get my mum to look after Kail's while i went out for an hour or two tho, especially since Kailee's been so whingy lately - driving me bananas!!

Okies, so i'm off now and will check in again tomorrow to see how everyone's doing - NITE ALL!!

ange-par Guest

Hi All

Have just returned from the wedding... Ella has been really sick, but a close family friend looked after her so I could go to the wedding. The grog was laid on thick and fast so I apologize for any errors I might make.

The easter bunny is about to make an apperacne here and then I'm going to bed as I will have a hangovr to nurse in the morning.

My sister in law (how I dont get along with) made a huge scene and we had to leave early (10pm) so it didnt continue. What a cow she is......

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Happy Easter All. Hope the bunny was good to you

Take care
    Trish

D'OH! My daughter has learnt that chocolate is wrapped up in foil. Darn it. She was essentially a chocolate virgin before now!
    So her grumps lefta trail of tiny easter eggs all over our porch this morning. Very cute, but ARGH!!!!! Is 5 of those mini eggs too much?

Hope easter bunny is good to everyone else. You can come and get my eggs - chocolate is making me feel a little green.

Fi

Jess... glad you got out for a while... it's good for everyone to get a break! Hmmm... I think I need one

Ange, good to hear you got to the Wedding

I hope you are all having a wonderful easter My girls couldn't believe it when they got up... Violet picked up and ate the first egg she saw... Tooo cute... I had to let her go for it

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - lol @ Jenna discovering that there's chocolate under the foil! Gab did the same with a couple of mini-eggs from Aunty Erin... managed to get them off her before she ate them tho. I don't think they would have hurt tho! I'm a mean Mum! That was soooo cute of Grumps to leave a trail outside!! How magical to wake up to!!

Tanya - sounds like you guys had a great morning too!! LOL @ Violet eating the first egg she could see!!

Gab got a chocolate rabbit but (thankfully!) didn't figure out that the foil comes off. I am tipping that my Mum will somehow convince me that she needs a bit of chocolate later today so I guess it'll all be over by then!

Ange - hope you're not too hung over.

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Easter Sunday!! Drive safely if you have to drive and enjoy your family!! :)

Good morning all you March mummies!

Welcomed Jess and Kailee,, my name is Jess as well and I am a mumof 5 nearly 6 kids!My March baby is Isabella.

Well, got home from Easter Sunday mass about an hour ago, and the kids have just had the Easter bunny come. 3 Cadbury eggs each were enough for them, I had two and DH had two as well.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast