Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in March 05 #5

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Chrissy... it's a funny photo, hey?
    Got some other doozies to add of her picking her nose... deeeeelightful!!

Deb - it is amazing to watch them do all these things atm isn't it? Matty has me in a constant stae of amazement.. today he put his toothbrush in his cup after brushing his teeth (which to him is sucking the water out of the bristles!) very cute.!

Fi - what a clever little lady you have there. She is doing such a great job!

Trish - bit late in saying welcome back! Glad to have you around again. Are you still working at your LSS?

Bec - I hope you get to the grad tomorrow - such a special thing to see and Eliza will be fine. So will you I promise!

Tanya - hope you and yours are all going well... nice and settled in Shep? Is it okay? Very jealous of your SPC factory there! (well at Marnoopa - not sure of spelling sorry!)

Matty is a cutie - we are all going very well. Keep well ladies and bubs!

Hey Nell... good to hear from you. Funny you mention SPC, Wato works there . They have a factory here isn Shep (hence the name Shepparton Preserving Company) and since the amalgimation with Ardmona, they have one in Mooroopna too. But I think you may be talking about the factoy sales?? Yep since they joined with Ardmona, they closed the Shep sales site and just have the one in Mooroopna. Wato brought home a gallon tin of caramal fudge from work the other day!! LOL... Apparently it is the stuff Macca's use for their sundays ect. Don't know what I am going to do with it all!!

Tanya

ange-par Guest

I need help!!!! Is anyone elses baby doing lots of wrong things???? For the last 4 days Ella is into everything that she is not suppose to be in. Just now she has gotten the cupboard door open and pulled out the breakfast cereal, tipping up the dogs water, playing with the heater, playing with powerpoints and the list just keep going......It's not like she dosen't have any toys or get enough attention.....

Anyway thats whats happening here

Debbie Lee Guest

Ange - sounds like Ella is doing normal kids stuff. That's exactly what happens here on a daily basis (only it's Gabby AND Paige, LOL).

Tanya - LOL @ all that caramel!! Yummo!! I say buy a ****e load of ice cream and eat nothing but sundaes!! hehehe

Nell - good to hear that Matty is going well! Awwww @ him putting his toothbrush back in the cup!! What a cutey!

Went to a play centre in town today and I don't rate it at all. The other ones in Geelong are much better. Paige got stuck at one stage and there was no way for me to be able to get to her! I just had to coax her out slllloooowwly.

Gab's having photos this arvo. She's asleep in bed right now (woo hoo!) so she'll hopefully be her happy, jolly self and smile big-time for the cameras.

Oh Tanya - I didn't realise that about the 2 of them... I'm with Deb, big a truckload of ice cream and have heaps of sundaes. Or you could soften butternut snaps in muffin tins in the oven, put caramel in that and cook in the oven. When they come out out a dollop of cream on them - yum!

Ange - Ella is doing what they all do. Distraction is the key! Also baby proof if you haven't already - cupboard locks, safety gates, power point plug etc.

Deb - have fun with the photos today.

Debbie Lee Guest

Gabby is sick :(
    She did a big power-chuck last night (before her bottle... thank God!). She had just had a bath and hurled all down her PJs. Lucky she was on the floorboards and not the rug!
    Of course, she woke this morning with spew all around her. She's just like me when I was little. I'd spew in my sleep and keep sleeping!! Ewwww!
    Her room stunk to high heaven! Neil gave her a bath while I cleaned up (gagging the whole time). Gab was just happy to be in the bath! Such a treat to have one in the morning!
    She had plenty of layers on but her little arms where purple this morning!! So I am going out to buy one of those little column heaters for her room. She won't keep blankets on so something has to give.
    Gabby's in bed asleep for her nap already... it's pretty early. She had another little chuck after her bottle (watered down, mind you!). I'm really hoping it's not gastro... otherwise Neil and I will probably start feeling the affects later today or tomorrow... urrgh!

The photos didn't go so well. On Friday she kept throwing big tanties. My sister couldn't stop laughing as Gab rolled around on the little podium and refused to sit or stand. She even bashed her head on the floor a couple of times in defiance!! Like a spoilt, little princess!! She pulled at her headband and it snapped back into her head - of course that resulted in tears!! So the photographer re-schduled us for Saturday. Neil helped me this time (I thought we might get big smiles for Daddy) but we just got more of the same. I think it's the dress. She hates it! Some of the photos were ok but she's hardly smiling... which just isn't her! Ah well... can't win them all I guess.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Oh no! Awwww poor Gab! And poor Mum and Dad! Sounds like you have had a rough few days! The photos sound like a nightmare!!

I hope she gets better soon!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks, Tanya... how's your brood?

Uno, the annoying thing is that the photographer asked if Gab wasn't feeling well. She said she looked like she was coming down with something. Since we have all just gotten over a cold (and Gab had a viral infection a few weeks ago), I laughed it off. "Naah, she's ok, she's just being difficult". Hmm... seems the photographer with no kids of her own is right!! Nordy me for not paying any attention to what she was saying!

Funny Deb, I was going to say no wonder she was norty for her photo shoot. Poor little chook. Fingers crossed you guys don't get it too. I know the Thunderbird walk you are talking about too. Tehya used to do that one also. She has been walking since she was 11 months old and now has it down to a fine art. Not saying she still doesn't fall over though. The bruises she gets and they always seem to be on her face

Tanya, hope all is going well with you and yours. Sending you as many blue vibes as I can muster. God only knows I've had my fair share so if anyone can send them to you in here it's me

Ange, Ella sounds right on par with the rest of the kids her age. Tehya is a nightmare at the moment. We haven't got cupboard locks yet and and doesn't she know it.

Nell, no work in the LSS lately. Business is very quite for them atm so not alot of spare money to pay me. And I won't work for love Have been getting alittle work with my photographer though so that's great. Pictures in return for work last time but I don't mind because they are gorgeous. As soon as I get my scanner up and working again I will put on her page.
    Matty sounds like Tehya when she brushes her teeth. She likes to copy everything we do. Unfortunately for us though that means all of the naughty things that Noah does too.

Sarah, haven't seen you in here for a while. Hope all is going well for you guys too.

I went out on Thursday night and got VERY drunk. Not sure if it was the alcohol or something else I ended up throwing up something shocking and had to get Mark to come and get me by 11.30 (we only got there just before 8pm) Some guys got us some drinks so we aren't totally sure that they weren't spiked but..... Guess I should know better by now. Was very ill still all day Friday and couldn't move without spewing. Mum had to come and get me and take me to the Dr's and I got a shot of Maxalon to stop it. Stomach is very sensitive still. What a way to loose weight. My stomach was SOOO flat yesterday LOL. Dr said I had gastroenteritis (sp) of course I didn't tell her I'd been drinking. Thats enough grog for me - til next time of course.

Take care
    Trish

Sorry, we have had a very very bad few days. I worked Thursday, Friday & yesterday then again tomorrow & then the same for next week. Zander has had shocking sleep since Wednesday night & I thought it must have been mummy withdrawals, but discovered last night that he has a new tooth! How slack am I not noticing that 8-[

Had some drama last night as well that sent us off to the hospital. We were going out to dinner at 6.30 and about 6.00 Aaron was in the shower & I was organising Zander to go. I took of his nappy & there was a little drop of blood in it, I start to freak at this point. I had to see where it came from so squeezed his penis a little bit (TMI sorry) and a little tiny bit more was there. So a new nappy went on & I went & knocked on the bathroom door telling Aaron we had to cancel dinner cos we were going to the hospital. So off we went, I was shaking sooo bad & very stressed. We went in & the Dr checked him out - how embarrassing to be told he has a very little scratch on the end of his foreskin. He must've scratched it during a nappy change (he yanks on it when his pants are off) and we didn't notice. It's so minor that we didn't even see it until the Dr pointed it out. I felt so bad for wasting their time & freaking out over nothing, but as the Dr said, he'd prefer something silly like that than to have a sick bub to look after. We still managed to go out for dinner & were only 20mins late! Pretty impressive huh!

Trish sorry to hear you've been sick. Maybe your rink was spiked? Did anyone else get sick?

Poor Gab being a chucky girl today. I hope it's nothing major & mummy & daddy escape it.

Neeeeellllll You're back!! Sounds so cute that Matty puts his toothbrush away. I have to pry Zander's from his hand cos he just loves chewing on it so much!! I had to get him a new one the other day cos he killed the last one, funny thing is it said on the packet "do not chew" hmm try explaining that to a one year old LOL!

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - yukky @ being so sick after your night out! That's just not fair! Nordy girl for taking drinks from strangers.... hope it wasn't because they were spiked that you were sick. I'm glad you're ok tho. Bummer about there not being much work at the scrap shop. Can't wait to see the new photos!

Sarah - OMG.. I would have done exactly the same thing... so don't feel silly at all. Blood in the nappy is not something you wanna see! Woo hoo for still getting to dinner tho! Sounds like you have been flat out with work. Hope you get a chance to rest.

Gab seems to be ok. She hasn't been sick since this morning (after her bottle she chucked a little on the floor and thankfully missed her clothes). She's still grizzly and has slept most of the day. Probably best for her tho. I got a heater from Retravision. Erin came over after church and took me down there so that I got the family discount (woo hoo, saved $20!). Hopefully we won't have purple arms in the morning again! Neil reckons Gab's arms looked like they were going to fall off!

Poor Gab and her purple arms Deb. Have you thought about putting her in a sleeping bag for sleep? I just got one for Tehya to use. Haven't used it yet though as it hasn't been that cold yet. Getting there though. Good to hear that Gab has stopped spewing too. I know just how she feels Forgot to say that my gf knew the guys that got us drinks. Strangers to me but not her.

Sarah, boys will be boys. Just can't keep there hands away from the thing. Better to be safe than sorrry though. Good to hear it was nothing major.

Take care
    Trish

Poor little Gabby Hope she is better Deb and that the heater does the trick. The nights have been shocking already and its only April!

Oh Sarah and poor Zander. I am impressed that you still made dinner but I definitely would have been panicking myself if I saw blood in Matthew's nappy.

Trish -OMG! I hope you are feeling better and what a price to pay for your evening out!

Hope everyone else is well. We are all fine down this way.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish- yep... Gab has been in a sleeping bag since I stopped wrapping her (at 10 months I think). The good sleeping bag I have is toasty warm but it doesn't have sleeves. She won't keep a blanket over her either as she tends to toss and turn around the bed. The nights have been soooo cold here in the last few weeks - like Nell said, it's been ridiculous! I feel like we are in July already (weather-wise). The heater did the trick tho... kept her room a nice temperature without overheating (bless the thermostats!). I tell ya, if we ever build, we're getting central heating! Hope you are feeling better!

Gabby is better (hooray) and Neil and I are feeling fine so it must not have been gastro. Thank goodness! She's super-sooky tho so I am suspecting more teeth are on the way. Urrgh, it never ends, does it??

Gabby is getting very good at walking in her shoes. She still struggles with the fact that they grip more on certain surfaces (like the floorboards) but she's getting used to it. It helps that Paige shows her how it's done. She's got big-girl shoes and wears them pretty much all day. It's so cute watching them play together. They even get excited when they first see eachother in the morning.

Awww Deb, that is so cute! They are bestest buddies! Yay for her being better and not spreading it!

Sarah, I am glad the blood was nothing to worry about! How did dinner go?

Trish, you norty girl!! LOL... I hope you had fun before hand!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

They are really bestest buddies now! They have started giving eachother kisses! Soooo cute!

How's your lot doing, Tanya?

Yeah, my lot are good...lol. Nothing to really complain about. I tried to have a snooze on the couch today I open my eyes and here's Emily almost nose-to-nose... "wake up". LOL. Violet is good. She wakes up a couple of times a night for dummy insertions, which really ****s me!! Alecia is miss Attitude! She stayed at a friends house on teh w/e so when she got home she was soooo tired! Talk about being a b with an itch!! But all-in-all, everything is going well

Tanya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast