Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in March 05 #5

Awww yeah Tehya =D>

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo!! Yay for Tehya saying "Mum" fiiiinally!! I bet she doesn't stop now and you'll be over it by next week, hehehe. Gab only really says "Mum" when she's sooking. Oh... that and when she can't see me.. she yells out "Muuuuuum!". Yay for the half-decent sleep today too! I hope it doesn't mean that she's up half the night tho...

Gabby is getting rather naughty lately. She throws tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants and she even smacked me in the face today because I wouldn't let her pick my nose!! OMG....
    So... I counted to 10 and remembered the gentle parenting thing... but, geeeez, I won't be putting up with that nonsense!!
    I just really hate it when she throws herself on the ground and purposely beats her head on the floor. She has done it on cement a couple of times. It can't be good for the brain cells! She soooo gets it from Neil... LOL

Deb, Teh is into chucking tantrums too. We call her tantrum Tehya. LOL @ the nose picker. Your a slack mum for not letting her stick her fingers up there

Tehya has started to smack too. Although in saying that she has become very much the lover too, wanting to kiss Noah all the time. We get kisses too but not as much as Noah. SHe was trying to kiss this lady at the expo yesterday, not that I let her. And as we left the stalls she would blow kisses to the stall holders. Too sweet.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww that's just priceless, Trish! Tehya is such a cutie! How lovely that she gives kisses. Gabby will but only when the moon and stars align at a particular point, LOL. She doesn't really hand kisses out that much.... or smiles! She's not very animated.... suspicious alouicious (sp?) I call her!

Hehehe yeah... maybe I should just let Gab pick my nose... save me the hassle... ewwww!

Tehya never used to be a big kisser, just more so lately. And she adores Noah, always wants to cuddle and kiss him. Shame he isn't too fond of it all of the time LOL.

Every child is different like that I guess, some are more lovey than others. I remember when Noah was little I would say to Mark how it was sad that he didn't had out cuddles or kisses very often. He more than makes up for it now. I'm sure all too soon you will be fighting Gab off from smothering you in big wet slobbery kisses.

Take care
    Trish

Hiyu all

Trish, YAY @ Tehya saying Mum

Deb, sorry to hear Gab is being a... sook? I have heard about kids that do it tho, scary! Esp. the head banging on the floor.... eek!

Violet is big on kisses too... usually open mouth... still!! Very smoochie!

I feel as tho I am so not with it today!! Preggy brain I suppose!? So you will excuse my short post and if I have said anything stupid in it.

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Tanya - yeah, as I was reading your post, I thought; "Why does this sound so stupid??" LOL.... naaah! Not really! Gotta love Preggy Brain tho, hey? LOL @ the open-mouthed kisses from Violet.... mmm slobber!

Trish - so there's hope for us yet, hey? Gabby is just like my sister, Lauren (according to Mum). Loz was very much the suspicious baby until she got to know people. I still say Gab gets it from Neil tho!! hehehe

A nothing day today! Gabby has done like 3 poos already (sooooo over changing her nappy because she won't sit still!) and I just can't be bothered doing anything. Actually... I'm really tired. Sounds like a Nanna nap might be the go today, hehehe.... haven't done that in a while!!

ange-par Guest

Just poping in to say "hi". Can't be too long. Ella is very clingy and won't even let her feet touch the ground. She woke up covered in a rash this morning. Took her to the Drs. Measles. She has had such a bad run being sick on and off for the last 7 weeks.

Deb - Ella has the worst tantrums. She will throw herself on the ground, hold her breath and then let out this huge scream, you know the one when the think they're being killed.

SLEEP. Whats that???? I dont get that anymore. Ella normally cries (while she has been sick) from 9pm to 2am, then on and off until 6am when she wants to get up.

Does anyone want a baby????? She is really cheap at the moment!!!!

OMG, how embaressing(sp). We have Marks' friends over yesterday for a bbq. Anyway, it's later in the afternoon and starting to get cooler so we come inside. Noah is in bed and Tehya walking around and playing. We are sitting in the lounge room and where I was sitting I could not see the doorway. The visitors of course could. Tehya had been in the laundry and decided that she would got through the dirty washing basket. In to the loungeroom she stroll with my black g string in her hands. Marks' mate was the first to spot it and goews "look out she's got a sling shot" How fast did I move to take it off her. Geez she could've atleast found a clean on. LOL. These people are an older couple, but thankfully they have great humours (hey, they need them with Mark and I).

Tehya has said Mum a few more times but not alot, Atleast some one other than me has heard it now.

Another sleepless night, but not going there

Take care
    Trish

LOL that is funny!! A sling shot!! HAHAHAHA!! What a classic!

Sorry to hear you have had another horrible night. I got up to Violet at about 3am and I think I walked in my sleep to her room!! Thankfully she went straight back to sleep.

Tanya

So excited, you probably all remember Tehya nd I going to Tresillian last year. While we were there we went to the music and movement group. They had a photographer there who was taking pictures to use in the St George Foundation Report. Apparently they support the group. Anyhow, this morning I decided to google the st george foundation report and upon opening the page who's gorgeous face do I see on there but Miss Tehya's, I downloaded the calander and she is on page 8 of it. Already my girl is a calendar girl

I have emailed them to find out where I can get a copy of the calendar from. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

Yup, proud Mummy here

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay Tehya!! What a clever girl to get onto a calendar! I would be proud too, Trish! LOL @ the sling shot!! Soooo funny! Glad your guests had a sense of humour.

Tanya - LOL @ walking in your sleep. I reckon I do that sometimes!

Gabby's new favourite food is fish fingers. She had 2 for dinner last night with peas (her favourite veges). I was very shocked that she went for the fish fingers first! Normally nothing else gets a look in when peas are in front of her, LOL. It's so annoying now... she won't let me feed her dinner anymore. I try to give her veges at lunchtime now because it's the only time she'll let me shovel food into her face, LOL. She'll happily let me fill the spoon and hand it to her but I'm not allowed to put it in her mouth at tea time... makes for a huge mess!! Oh the joys!!

Tanya, if by chance you come in here today a note to let you know that I thinking of you sweety :hugs: I know all the hugs in the world can't make it better for you but other than that and my prayers for you I don't know what else to send.

If you need anything just email me.

Take care sweety
    Trish

Me too Tanya Hugs to you and your family
    Bec

Thanx Trish, I always pop in here... I'll be ok, when I can stop cying. Ppl have been through worse so I know I'll be fine, just give me a couple of days.

Sorry bec missed your post, I appeciate your thoughts

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

My thoughts are with you too, matey... wish I could do more :(

I'm just so angry that this type of crap has to happen to my friends.... no one should have to go through it...

HUGE hugs!

Tanya - Just popping in to let you know I`m thinking of you. I`m just so very sorry that this has happened to you. Hugs to you.

Take Care

Dee

Hey Tanya,
    You know I'm thinking of you, and I am terribly sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do to ease some of the pain.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast