Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #6

Default Babies Born March 2005 #6

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in March 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

nellbe - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: zola
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 3rd March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 10lb 6oz (4.725kg) - 53cm - 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Sebastian John Raymond
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days early, elective c-section

Forum Name: bellasmum
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB:7th March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2830g(6lb4oz)-50cm-33.2cm
    Gender of Baby:female
    Baby's Name: Isabella Rose Lucinda(bella)
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: none now
    Notes: induced 3 weeks early due to iso immunisation, cord wrapped tightly around neck, required full blood exchange at 4 hrs old, quadruple phototherapy for 4 days,double phototherapy for 2 days.3 months of age had another blood transfusion and 4 months old .

Forum Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB:8 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3710gm 8lb 2oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Tehya Makenzie
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/trisharae
    Health Concerns: Mild Jaundice
    Notes: 1 day early, home waterbirth

Forum Name: Bec G
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 10 - 03 - 2005
    Baby's Name: Eliza Jayne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: c-sect due to cervical stitch and gest diabetes 37 weeks

Forum Name: Dinky
    Baby's DOB: 17 March, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2720g - 45cm - 33cm
    Baby's Name: Hayley Nola
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Wind, reflux, nasal congestion
    possible heart problem
    Notes: 5.5wks early emergeny c/s after prom

Forum Name: ange-par (Angela)
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:19-03-2005
    Baby's Name: Ella Grace
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency c-section due to 3 failed attempts at being induced and health problems
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Tanya
    Baby's DOB: 20/03/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3730g (8lb 40z) Length - 53cm (21in) Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Violet Crystal
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/insideofme
    Health Concerns: none...yet
    Notes: 40weeks 1day, NVD, breastfeeding
    __________________________________________________ _______

Forum Name: Sarah_H
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 55cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Alexzander David Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sarah_aaron_baby
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 8 days late, 36hr labour which failed to progress ended in c/section

Forum Name: Debbie Lee
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs Length 50.5cm- Head Circ - 34cms
    Baby's Name: Gabrielle Lee
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlenobba/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency C-Section after baby showed signs of distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck!!

Forum Name: PrincessKaileesMama
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: March 22nd, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 13oz Length - 50.5cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Kailee Adena Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Induced, born 10days overdue!! Cord around neck - born not breathing, no heatbeat - ALL GOOD NOW THO!!

HERE is where you left off

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - LOL @ Shane freaking out about Jenna sleeping for 3 hours! Yay for him, hey? Hope she repeats the great sleeps on the weekend so that you can enjoy it too!

Doh! I've forgotten everything in the last thread, LOL

Same Deb!! Just thought I'd come in & say hi anyways!

Zander has slept through for 2 nights in a row - WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! That's all I have to say.

Debbie Lee Guest

Yayyyyyyyy, go Zander!! Now keep it up little man! Mummy needs her sleep!

Not much on today. Still having estate agents come through the house. Just trying to get a feel for which one will give us the best service. The two we have had so far have given us the same ball-park figure.

Both the girls are asleep. They are so good for their arvo naps. We went visiting this morning so they are both pretty buggered.

ange-par Guest

Fi - WooHoo at Jenna sleeping. Hope she keps up the good work.

We had MG today and the kids are exhausted. Ella is sleeping in her cot and Josh is asleep in my room. It's been 2 hours already.

I have booked myself in for a full body massage next week. I think I deserve a treat. My Dad even said he would pay for it because I do such a good job at looking after his grand-daughter.

Roll on Sunday....only 5 days to go and then I'm a free Mummy for 6 whole days

Oooh why are you free for 6 days Ange? Did I miss something?

I have Piper again tomorrow. Deb just wondered does Paige's mum pay you? If she does, how did you bring it up??

OMG Zander just said circle!! Hehe he has a little laptop that has shapes & you press them to make it say what it is, and he said circle He's sooo clever!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwwww! Clever Zander!!
    Yep, Sarah... Paige's Mum pays me $20 a day. Had to make it affordable for her but beneficial for myself, iykwim? It's half of what she was paying at childcare (plus she doesn't have to pay for public holidays or when Paige isn't here... still think that's a rip-off in the childcare system!). So, yeah... she's here from a bit before 9am to 2:30-3pm. I kind of brought it up with her from the beginning. She was talking about how she was only $12 a week better off by working once she paid childcare. So I said (tounge-in-cheek of course) that I'd look after Paige for half that price... so we went from there. It's worked out well for both of us. I just feel bad that we are going to up and move on them. She's cool about it (she's more upset that we are leaving) but I still feel bad!

Ange - good job with the massage. Not sure if I would have the courage to do a full body one tho!! Ewwww... those poor people that would have to see my hideous body!! LOL

I was thinking $20 a day as well, just have to bring it up :S

Debbie Lee Guest

Well... if you are looking after her a fair bit, it's only fair imo...
    It's always hard asking for money. Maybe tell her my story first then ease into it? Might help so that you don't feel so awkward??

Sorry I have been MIA, but things here have been kinda hectic!

Fi, had to have a chuckle at Shane. Doesn't he know just to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet or better yet, get all of the housework done. How's that belly going?

Sarah, YAY to Zander. Better not speak too soon though. Hopefull you don't jinx yourself. Clever boy Zander on learning your shapes too - or atleast sounding like you are I would be charging Pipers mum too girl. Your not running a charity service. Money is always hard to bring up though isn't it. It was the same for me when I was working at the scrap shop.

Deb, remember estate agents will tell you pretty much want you want to hear just so they get your sale. In the end make the decision of who you feel in you gut is best. YAY for getting both of the girls down at the same time. It's a miracle if that happens around here.

Ange, lucky you getting a massage. Even luckier that you don't have to pay for it.

Tanya, how are you and your tribe going hun. Hope that the girls are all behaving for you and that you are geting plenty of rest.

It's Noah's 4 th birthday and while we aren't doing much we will have a cake for him tonight. I haven't given him his presents yet. And he hassn't even asked for them. LOL. Geez and to think of all the money I could've saved. Slack mum hasn't even wrapped them I will give them to him when Mark gets home from work this afternoon.

We have swimming today, fingers crossed that Teh goes ok. She is a bit off colour. Not sure if it's her teeth or not. Can't keep blaming everything on them. Mum isn't coming today so I will have to make sure that I am really organised. Noah goes in for his lesson, then when he gets out Tehya goes in. I hope she's not too tired by then. Her lesson isn't until 11.45 but we have to leave home by 11am and I really don't like my chances of her having a sleep before then today. Oh well, heres hoping she is exhausted afterwards and comes home and sleeps for hours. Fingers crossed hey.

Hope everyone else is going great and that all bubs are behaving themselves. Have a great day.

Gee, aren't we a talkative bunch today. NOT.

Just popped back to say that Teh's swimming lesson went great. She cried again of course but she actually fell asleep for small periods of time, AND she floated by herself. albeit that it was only for a few seconds - maybe 15-20 tops I think she did fantastic. Especially given that it's only her 2nd time. What a clever girl my bubba is. She is fast asleep now in bed, she crashed out just after we left swimming. YAY finally some sleep happening.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - yay for Tehya! Glad to hear her swimming lesson went better than last time. It'll only get better and better.
    Happy birthday, Noah!!! LOL @ him not even asking for his presents! Kids that age are usually soooo focussed on presents, it's ridiculous. My friend's kids are quite rude when I go over there for their birthday parties. No "Hello" just; "Where's my present?". Hmmmm

Dropped Gabby off at Childcare this morning and she didn't even cry!! I put her down and she wandered off to play with the toys. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, LOL. She's probably had enough of me! Only 3 more weeks left of childcare anyway... then Mum will be looking after her. Much better imo (and cheaper!).
    Gabby is really good at telling stories now. She'll look at you and kind of purse her lips and make little sounds like she is talking. She's very serious about it but will then chuckle when she's finished. Funny girl!
    She doesn't crawl at all anymore. Don't know whens he officially stopped but I noticed yesterday that she just doesn't ever crawl! Gosh it happened so quick!

A huge HI to everyone!!!

Trish - Happy Birthday to Noah!!! Gotta love it when they dont ask for presents, doesnt last long enough IMO! YAY for the swimming lessons too! Must get around to that!

Deb - YAY for Gabby walking everywhere, how cool! No tears too, even better!

As for me, not much happening. Have all the girls home today, supposedly both are sick! Shannen still hasnt shaken off the virus and Tayla is really snotty and complaining of sore throat! Hmmm! Tayla is off again tomorrow as she has another assessment for tomorrow afternoon, so that will be fun! Shannen is definitely going back to school tomorrow though!

Hayley is being very cute, although she has trashed the lounge again, grrr!!! She is very slow at walking, only just starting to take a few steps, lazy sod she is!

Am totally dreading the rest of the week! The assessment tomorrow is hopefully the last for a while, although I doubt it! Thankfully I have a friend coming to look after Hayley for me. The girls are supposed to have netball training on Friday night, Tayla will probably still have hers but I totally refuse to let Shannen train with the Bi*&y coaches she has! They are totally nasty and actually yelled at them after their game last week, saying how bl**dy angry and furious they were with the girls and how they lost because they are so pathetic, great for 11 and 12 y/o girls to hear that! Honestly its the coaching that is causing most of the problems anyway. So a few of us are boycotting training, the girls dont deserve to be abused every week!

Thankfully Saturday is Shannens last game, another late one though, so we wont be home until 1pm. Supposed to be going to see the IL in the arvo, but not keen on taking the kids to Lilydale Lake at 3pm, too cold by then!

Not a lot else happening here...still stuggling but I will get there eventually, I hope!

better go as I have my dreaded sister coming for dinner tonight, yuk!! Not that she helps with anything, basically just expects me to wait on her totally!

Will try to pop in more regularly!

Wow Dinky! What a great coach!! NOT! How dare she say such horrible things! I hope the girls get better really soon! Are you coping ok since your dad passed? I hope so, I know it's tough. I can remember how emotionally drained I got, I found it hard to get off the couch of an afternoon.

Deb, Where are you moving to? This all seem to come about so quickly I think I missed it! Yay for miss Gabby becomming a full time toddler!! It does happen fast, hey?

Well done Zander He certainly is a clever boy. Isn't it amazing how quick they learn! And soon they just aren't babies anymore (cluck cluck)

Trish, glad to hear Miss Tehya is going well at swimming. Violet still loves to go swimming! Blows bubbles, puts her ears in and kicks profusely! I still think the classes should be rebated!

Jess, I bet you are busy! I haven't had a chance to see how little Patrick is doing, I hope all is well.

Had an u/s yesterday, and I spoke to my doc today and he practically gave me the green light to ttc again Now I just have to get Wato to agree

Tanya

Oh, forgot to tell you what is going on...
    Alecia has told me a few times about one of her friend... how she lost her virinity, how she kissed this boy and that... I told Alecia that i had a dream that her frind was pregnant. She looked at me and said she thought she was! So that's it!! Today i rang her mother to let her know just what her daughter has been getting up to. I know I would apreciate the same if Alecia was behaving the same. Anyway her mother was thankful and was going to discuss this situation with her dr. I try and get her on the pill. I really hope all works out. This scares the ****e out of me! After being pregnant at 14 and not knowing what to do. I am so glad Alecia came to me and didn't keep it to herself, this girl really has no idea!

Tanya

Tanya,
    It goes to show what a great mum you are to have kids that are so honest...I can only pray that I have that with Eliza.
    I would of thought that you might still have a few years up your sleeve guezz goes to show I'm naive.
    Bec

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast