Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005

HI all,

Feeling pooped!! We finally had a few hours to ourselves, SIL came and babysat,which was lovely. Its the first time since she was born. She's very tired now, hasn't slept much today.
    So we went to Harry Potter, which was great. WAAAAY to scary for little kids!! But saw the preview for Narnia, which looks awesome. I can't wait!! And KK. That looks great too.

I am soooooo tired. Feel like crap. Over this pregnancy already, and we are only a few weeks into it. How long to go?

Sorry no personals - am too tired......

Fi

Lol @ already being over the pg Fi... How many more are you having after this one?

Just got on the net to uninstall heaps of crap that Alecia unknowingly installed on my comp! Urgh!! Just watched Star Wars III... bout time to

Hope you are all well

Tanya

Tanya - the deal is we have a break for a few years, I do teachers college and work for a while, and then we will "reassess" if we want any more. If not - shane is getting the snip!! He'll be close to 50 by then, and I reckon thats reasonable. Wow - how old does that sound!!! He's 43 tomorrow.
    Well missy moo gave us THE best kisses and cuddles last night. It was just the most beautiful thing. We were all sitting on a chair kissing each others cheeks, in a triangle if that makes sense. Then before I put her to bed, i leant her back to get a good night kiss from dad-dad. When I bought her back up, she pushed my arms back so she could get another one. This carried on for a little while, needless to say Dad-dad was very chuffed with all the affection.

I only saw Star Wars III about 2 weeks ago too Tanya. What did you think? I really want to try and find The lion, the witch and the wardrobe on DVD. I'm sure there was a cartoon version of it a few years ago. I'd love for Shane to watch it before Narnia, as we have buckleys chance of geting him to read it!

So where is everyone?
    Fi

Happy Birthday to Shane for tomorrow. Mark`s Birthday is on Wednesday, he`ll be 38. How freaky is this We`re both July babies and our partners are December babies and then we were due on the same day with #2 and with #1 if I had conceived 1 month earlier (Mark wanted me to go off BCP then but I didn`t) we would have been due with our first on the same day as well, that`s just too freaky, now saying all this you`ll go on and have a very healthy pregnancy for both of us, grow baby grow

Tanya - We haven`t watched Star Wars III yet

Hope your all well

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - awwww @ all the cuddles and kisses. Yay for you guys having a break to go and see HP. That must have been nice. How did you SIL go with her? LOL @ being over the pregnancy already! Happy Birthday to Shane for tomorrow!!!

Dee - they are all freaky coincidences!

Tanya - hope you got all the stuff uninstalled. I hate it when that happens!
    Oh dear @ leaving the monitor too low again the other night. Gab always has music on during the day or a fan at night so I can hear how loud I need it. Probably best to have it turned right up and have the crap scared out of you when Violet cries, hey?

Dinky - how did you go at the drive-in? Wish we still had one here in Geelong. Sounds like Hayley is going well!

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hey girls,

Fi, I hope Shane had a great birthday

Went to Watos works Chrissy family day. They had rides for the kids, camels, free BBQ (great for a vego...lol), free drinks and santa came and gave the kids pressies. Em got a doll that glows when you squeze it, a baby capsule and a bag of yummy stuff, Violet got a Baby Eyore (Sp?) and pooh blocks and a bag of yummy stuff. Sill Wat didn't put Alecia down cause the cut off was 12yo... meanie he is, she is only 1 year over the cut off!

Anyway...

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwwww.... poor Alecia!

I remember one year when we went to my Dad's work's xmas party in Canberra (he was working on New Parliment house... he was a draftsman). Anyway, I was about 8 or 9 at the time and I was given a game that was more appropriate for a 5 year old!! I was soooo annoyed! To make things worse, my sister got a really nice barbie doll... one of those ones with the extra long hair (and she was a brunette just like me!!). To this day I maintain they mixed our presents up! Not happy, Jan!

Ok... Gabby update...
    She's definitely getting around more. She manages to get herself from one end of the mat to the other by doing little bum shuffles and leaning forward. She gets herself on her tummy from a sitting up position but cracks it because she can't go anywhere but backwards while on her tummy. She has started to get up on her hands and knees and rock every now and then so crawling is not far away! She has also started using things to try and pull herself up (mainly me... she pulls my top down!! :roll. Mum taught be a trick for when she does it. She said to put my thumbs under her armpits to give her a little support but it encourages her to use her legs to lift herself up rather than just her arms. Works a treat! She thinks she is just tops once she is standing up!
    She still doesn't roll... I don't think she ever will, LOL. Oh and she bloody well wants everything she can get her hands on!
    Chips are the best thing in the world. If she sees someone eating them and she doesn't get one, hell hath no fury! At Carols by Candlelight on Saturday night, she tried to steal some chips off one of the older kids. Thankfully the other child said it was ok for her to have one. I find it amazing because she's never shown so much interest in food before!

Ok.... I could probably rave on about Gab for ages so I will stop, LOL. I've put some more piccys on her site of her at Carols and also some of her in the Peter Alexander PJ's that my step-mum bought for her (oooahhh designer lables already ).

Debbie Lee Guest

Just a reminder to all platinum members... there's only about 10 days to vote for the Platinum Member in the Hotseat. So make sure you vote!

Hey girls

Yay for Gab... she is steaming along atm Deb... watch out!! LOL

Fi, Star Wars III, was ok... now that the jigsaw is complete it makes me want to watch the old ones . I Would like to see Narnia too... looks great! I haven't been to the flicks in aaagggees!!

I hope Violet is teething, cause she is having restless nights! Not too bad, but I am starting to feel it after two nights of it.

We are appying for another house, it isn't in a very nice neighbourhood, but the deadline is fast approaching! The house is ok, it has a huge rumpus room and the yards are neat and tidy. I am just tired of looking! So we should know yay or nay in 24-48hrs

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Fingers crossed for the house, Tanya!

Hi Y'All,
    Yes I have been slack, the only advantage with these forums now is if you don't post for 2 weeks it is only a few posts to read. We seemed to have lost a few mums and bubs. Oh well what do they say quality not quantity.
    Tanya: Hope all goes well with the house
    Deb:Your carols pics are gorgeous, especially the one of you and gab with the candle
    Fi:How you feeling? Yah on the beautiful cuddes. Hope Shane had a good birthday
    Dee:Hope your doing ok
    Dinky:Glad to hear Hayley is well.
    We are having sleep issues at the moment, I think it is teeth not sure. Eliza has to go back to the MCHN on thursday because of her weight and her ability to become a human volcano errupting (vomiting) It is starting to become an issue, although I don't freak as much as I use too. Its getting to the point where it is a pain.
    Better run
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - sorry to hear you are having sleep issues atm. I had to giggle at how you describe Eliza's vomitting but I am sure it's no laughing matter. Hope Thursday goes well and your HN doesn't go and make you feel yuk like a lot of them seem intent on doing!
    Thanks for the comments re. the photos at Carols. Gabby had THE best time!

Bugga bugga bugga I did a huge post this morning & now it's gone Will be back later to update if my stupid computer works.

Debbie Lee Guest

Grrr! That's so annoying, Sarah! (not you... losing the post... hehehe).

Hi all,
    Not much to report here except my "evil caneval" child is going to end up with rather large bumps on her head. Our latest trick it to pull herself upright ton her knees and wave with one hand. Not too great when you get off balance and smack your head into a wall,cat,window,leg omg I could go on and on.
    No mamoth spews today, but there still is dinner.
    Better run she is doing her screaming for attention thingy
    Bec
    Hope everyone else is ok

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww poor Eliza! Still... you describe it so well, Bec I hope she does her little trick for us on Sunday

Hi,

Jenna is chucking up a bit at the moment too - I just got a nice one all over my clean t-shirt. lovely.
    And I hear ya on the bumps Bec. The only good news is they actually start learning to fall differently. Jenna falls on her bum heaps now, rather than sliding off to the side and banging her head!!!
    Fi

Hi girls,
    Took Violet to the MCHN today... average average average She kept going on about how wonderful she is...lol... I know .
    I watched the video fotage of Violet when she was just born (haven't seen it before)... Aawwww!! She was such a cute newborn! Nice round head, not squished at all. I didn't realize Alecia had filmed when the placenta was coming out and you could see it coming out in the edge of the fotage... hmmmm!?
    Speaking of bumps on the head...Violet pulled a kitchen stool on her head the other day... #-o Poor girl.

Tanya

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast