Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005

Deb - I`m gathering by your question you haven`t come across my post in the miscarriage and loss thread about my OB appointment yesterday. To cut a long story short........ I conceived twins and on the scan yesterday it picked up 2 gestational sacs with 1 live baby with a good HB in one, the other sac was empty, what a difference 13 days make where before the u/s only showed 1 sac which was empty. The look on our faces must have been classic, the first thing which went through my mind was um why are there 2 sacs????? LOL Could you imagine what my life would have been like with 3 children under 15 months :shock: How`s Neil today, I hope you wasn`t called into work.

Bec - Oh no poor Eliza I hope she`s okay.

Tanya - Sorry about the parking ticket, that`s all you need at this time of year.

Sarah - OMG @ Zander having 8 teeth, I bet your glad your not feeding him yourself.

Fi - I think I`ve mentioned before our MCHN told me at 6 months to only feed Matthew 3 - 4 times, I didn`t listen and neither did Matthew but the last few days he has dropped down to 3 feeds a day, I was a bit worried about him doing so a few days back when it was so hot and he went from 6amuntil 2pm before he wanted a BF. Keep doing what your doing and feed when Jenna wants it I say. Glad MCHN didn`t mention about stopping BFing, unlike my Mum she doesn`t approve at all. Ouchie`s @ Jenna`s fat lip.

Deb - Matthew`s doing fine, he`s over 10kg now and I think about 75cms long, so he still doesn`t look fat, I don`t think he`ll ever look fat he`s too long. But I`m not suppose to be picking him up (pg is at high risk), I mean to say how can I not do that.

Take Care everyone

Dee: I will say it again, it is fabulous and although one little one hasn't made it, one determained little one is hanging in there. From a high risk pregnancy mother to another, depend on people, I wasn't allowed to carry grocery bags, umm well really do alot including being on my feet. I'd ring my family , neighbours , pretty much anyone to help. Its not for a lifetime and most people like to feel helpful. As for the lifting that is my only concern in ttc again, although Eliza is a lightweight she still needs lifting.
    I'm so happy, take it easy
    Bec
    Hi to everyone.....hmmmm housework is calling but I'm pretending to be deaf..lol

Yuck. Hot grotty day, I have have had shocking m/s alllllll day. YUCK!

After Dee, shane and I are joking about my twins. We've decided that its going to be twins, and poor me will have 3 under 16months, and shane will go back to work. Sooooo not something to joke about!!!

Dee - i agree on the feeding. Jenna just knocked me back for her afternoon feed, I'm thinkin she is too hot. Oh well - it'll be me thats leaking before her last feed tonight!

Hope all are well 8-)

Ahh it is a little on the warm side,
    Had mothers group christmas lunch was noice but I find none of them talk so there was long periods of silence ( cause I was sick of my own voice).
    Pitty I don't have that problem with you guys .
    I'm thinking before christmas comes around I am going to post all of these emotions just for the fun...let it be my gift to you all
    Hmmm going to have to post some more if I want to meet my deadline. I must go and put up the stoopid christmas tree :fuming: It is a delicate piece of art and I get a bit ancie if Nick puts the decorations in the wrong place...imagine when Eliza wants to do it :shock: or when they bring home those chains made from paper :-k , well I have enough time to think how I will deal with that.
    Oh well enough of me :smt039 :funny:
    LOL I'm going to book mysef in somewhere they can help me
    :hbeat: Bec

Oh and Fi sorry you are feeling , must be all those triplet hormones flying around
    Bec

Hi girls

Fi, sorry to hear you are suffering from m/s, only another 2 months of it

Bec, I can remember our christmas tree, with 5 lids there were planty of crappy homemade decorations to plast all over the tree, I think we had the most.... ummm... colourful tree in the street

Thought I broke my finger the other day... I hit it relly hard ('crunch' sounding) on the grear stick in the car... it was really sore for two days, but it's much better now. ... thankfully.

Cut a pine off the side of the road, just a feral one, not a native... it is now our christmas tree tis bigger than it looked on the side of the road 8-[ . With it in the pot it is about 9ft tall.

Violet is so funny when she claps her hands... you say 'YAAAAAAAAAY' and she thinks she is just the best...lol

Anyway, hope you are all prepared for chissy

Tanya

babymakesthree Guest

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum and thought i'd introduce myself.

My daughter Alannah was born 3.3.05 and I am currently pregnant with baby #2 due 8 July 2006. Yikes, am still thinking I might be a little crazy....

I'm loving being a mum and Alannah is such a joy.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing what your gorgeous bubbas have been up to.

Forum Name: Babymakesthree
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 3.3.05
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Alannah Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Exczema (but on the improve)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Induced 1 week early due to high blood pressure. Forceps delivery. Pregnant again with #2 due 8.7.06

Debbie Lee Guest

Dee - I am so sorry I missed your wonderful news! I guess with being sick and having my internet down yesterday I have been a little behind. Many apologies and a huge congratulations! What a miracle! :happy4u:

Hi babymakesthree and Alannah (love, love, love that name!). Welcome to the forum! And congratulations on your pregnancy

Tanya - ouchies for your finger! Sounds like it would have hurt a lot! Woah @ your 9ft xmas tree! That's a fair effort! Better than our one. It's barely 3ft. Last Chrissy, Neil decided that if he was going to pay $30 for a real tree that he wanted it alive. So we have one that I have to try and keep alive all year round :roll:

Bec - LOL @ trying to use all the emoticons by the time the year is out. A tad bored, were we?? I think you may have to "let go" of your decoration control.... Eliza will soon be making all kinds of "pretty" decorations. I remember one year when the 4 of us covered our tree in finger knitting. It was the ugliest Christmas tree on the planet! Still... we were SOOOOO proud of ourselves (and the 30 balls of brown and mustard-yellow wool we had turned into 'decorations' ). Actually... it sounds like a tree that Shane would love, hey Fi?

Fi - LOL @ the twins. Don't joke... that happened to a friend of ours. Although... her first child was almost 2 so not quite as young as Jenna will be. It would certainly be a 'challenge' for you!!

We had MG today. All the kids are getting so big now! They are all starting to sort of play with each other too - it's nice to see. One of the Mums wants to start TTC again soon... she'll be the first one in our group to go back for seconds. The thought still frightens me. Even though she wants to be preggo with one of us, I pointed out that it will be handy for her to have us all there to help her. We can have MG @ her place when she has the baby and help with her housework and stuff. We can't do that if we all go and have another baby now, can we?

Debbie Lee Guest

Shannon - only thing with mine is Gab's head circ. It was 34cms. I think I was meant to fix that up when she was a newborn (I didn't have the info in front of me when I signed up). Have only just noticed it, LOL.
    Other than that, it's all still the same.

Debbie Lee Guest

Gab has been a bit of a sooky la-la the last few days and now I know why! I just had a feel and her top teeth are coming through! One has broken through and the other is trying to. They look soooo cute! I can't wait until they are right through. Gosh these bubbies are clever, aren't they? It also explains the wake-ups I had last night (though I just had to pop the dummy in and she went back to sleep.... so it's not all that bad!).

ahhhh - clever miss gab-gab. I didn't think she was all that sooky. You should have seen mine tonight Deb. Give me patience!!!!!
    I am sick of feeling crappy. How many more weeks to go?

babymakesthree Guest

They're such funny little things these bubbas.
    No sign of top teeth for us, but I do think it is why Alannah was waking so much the other week....

Crazy girl tonight, had only 40mls of milk before bed (last feed) couldn't get her to take a drop more, am excpecting to be woken tonight!
    She does have a bit of a cold at the moment, so maybe she just didn't feel like it.

She suprises me every day. I read her books every night before bed and one of the ones we do quite frequently is a Wiggles book. The last page has a picture of Geoff, and I always tap her hand on it and say 'Wake up Geoff, Wake up!'. So tonight, we got to the last page and she started tapping away by herself! So cute. I went back through the book again, she doesn't do it to any other page but that one, so she must have learnt that that's Geoff and he needs to wake up! Such a very proud mum tonight.

Wishing you all a good nights sleep.
    Suzi

Debbie Lee Guest

That's pretty clever of Miss Alannah, Suzi! Sounds so cute! Don't stress too much about her not drinking all of her last bottle before bed. Gabby has been doing that lately and still sleeps through. Actually, she has been sleeping more than ever! Not sure what's going on there. 8-[

Fi - awww.... icky ms stuff, hey? It felt like forever that I was sick with Gabby.... yuk! LOL @ Jenna. She's soooo full of beans! Just adorable tho!

Gab is being a pain in the bum getting to sleep. I think she was too hot to start off with so I stripped her down to her body suit (she's still wrapped so she'll be warm enough). She's had some bonjela for those toothy-pegs but she's still grizzling. I've told Neil to pick up some panadol from the chemist on the way home jic we have a wake-up or two tonight. Poor little sausage! It must be so painful having teeth come through.

HoHoHo
    Hello mummys and bubbys,
    Deb:Poor little Gabbler, it seems like she is coping ok.Good to see you have Dad on the trail for some panadol just in case. Lets hope a few toothys appear in the next few days [-o<
    Fi:Feeling alittle better today.Hope Jenna was a angel today
    Babymakesthree:Welcome to you, Alanah and bubs to be!
    I had Angela over today and now are convienced that Eliza is vicious, she trys to rip faces and pull hair, the worst is that she smiles through it.
    no one will want to play with her . At least tonight I put my christmas tree up, and finally wrapped afew presents.
    Other than that I am absolutley buggered, 2am,3am,4am play till 5.45 and then wake up at 7am. Those nasty big teeth better be good for something other than biting.
    Better go and :sleeping: , in preparation for another night of drama

Bec

Day 2 = 16 emoticons whoohoo :smt082 17 lol

Oh Shannon,
    All's good with me too..
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Bec... go the emoticons! Yay for getting some prezzies wrapped and your tree up. Urrgh @ all the wakeups last night tho! We had a shocker too. I tried to put Gab to bed at 9pm but she grizzled until about 10pm. I got her up and brought her to our bed to wait for Neil to get home with panadol. She just sat, propped up on a pillow and stared. Poor sausage. The panadol must have helped because she went to sleep around midnight and is only just waking up now. So, not bad really - but a shocker for her. We've got our last swimming lesson this morning so I hope she's happy for that.

Shannon, Violets length was 53 cms

Welcome Babymakesthree (I think I'll shorten that to BMT next time ) Violet stil has no teeth too... She was the only one with none, but now there are two with none... Congrats on your pregnancy too.. I think it's great having them close together

Deb, I hope those teeth don't give gab too much more grief!

Better go Alecia is pacing, BORED!!
    Tanya

Fi - LOL @ your twin jokes, it would be lots of work but fun, fun, fun, I`m missing my loss twin

Tanya - LOL @ Alecia pacing being bored, oh I remember those boring teenage days.

Bec - LOL @ Eliza being vicious, Matthew`s the same, nothing gentle about that child of mine. Yay for putting the christmas tree up and wrapping presents, I haven`t done my Christmas cards yet, I was thinking about doing it today but I feel yuck. I hope Eliza sleeps better for you tonight. Thanks for your tips re high risk pregnancy, I`m starting o panic about trying to clean the house before Christmas Day plus cooking all the food forChristmas Day, not sure how I`m going to do it all when I`m suppose to be resting.

Thank you Deb and thank you for your lovely SMS, I`m still having to look at the u/s photos to believe it all.

Welcome Babymakesthree - as Shannon mentioned I`m the other mummy to be but I belong in the May group and try to pop in here to visit my BB friends when I have the time.

Take Care Girls

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast