Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005

Juliette - That`s nice that oneof the Mum`s from MG rang enquiring about you, have a good lunch with her.

Angel - Haven`t got much planned for Mark`s Birthday other then his sister and Mum coming over for lunch then for tea I`ll probably make roast Lamb and have a Mud Cake for his Birthday cake. How is Kynan, has his rash developed?

Had a better night last night, after waking up every 2 hours the night before Matthew decided he`ll have a good night and just wake up the once at 2.30am so much better but I still feel tired from that bad night. I was going to go out shopping with my Dad but now don`t feel up to it.

Hope your all well.

rails Guest

Morning ladies,

Juliette - saw that pic with Hannah with her arms & legs out .... classic pic ! ...have a good lunch with your friend from the mum's group ... spoil yourself you deserve it

Dee -Sorry to hear you had a bad night ... naughty Matthew, doesn't he know that mummy is pg & tired all the time ... poor you ! ..... glad to hear last night was much better .... fingers crossed for tonight [-o< .... just do the h/w a bit at a time ... take it easy.

Angel - thanks, feeling a bit better today .... am going shopping to try to find a dress for my work ****tail party .... (nothing fits properly at home ... gggrrr) .... so lucky AF has eased up !

Jesse is well, playing atm .... slept well last night .... i think i am a very spoiled mummy to have a baby so good .... it's going to be 34 degrees today ... so quite a hot day to go shopping ... lucky we have aircond. car, shopping centre will be nice & cool also .... maybe if the line is not too long we might get Jesse a pic with Santa .... woohoo !

Hey everyone

Thanks for the supportive comments about the quitting, did lapse a couple of times but am sticking with it, its a huge task.

Fantastic news for you Dee Really happy for you

Shannon: Hope you work out them feeding issues soon, i am sure you will Also i am sure it was hard to come to the decision to say your family may be complete, but you are still young and in a few years things might change, but if not you have a lot of love there to keep you going

I was reading the side of formula can today and it says Mason is only meant to have 3 bottles a day now? I know its only a guide but someone should tell him that his 5 a day are excessive then! I am going to start feeding him solids before bottle now and try and get him down to at least 4 bottles a day for now. Will see how it all goes.
    My yearning for another one is still there, so going to tell hubby tonight we are having another one or he is leaving LOL j/k
    But yeah am going to bring it up in next few days, although he seems to know anyway. The clincher for me was we were at the park on weekend with kids and Luke was watching these boys playing there and he looked so lonely that i felt like crying for him. I just dont know if i can let Mason go through the loneliness that Luke has gone through. I know they manage if they have too but yeah its hard for them. We will see i guess.

Luke finishes school for the year today, 2 months to amuse him before he goes back, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

anyways
    take care
    Belinda

Juliette, I hope you had a nice time at lunch. That was lovely of the other mum to think of you.

Deeanne, wow with what you're cooking Mark's sure to enjoy his birthday! WTG Matthew for having a good night last night! Hope he keeps it up.

Rails, hope you managed to find a dress. Did Jesse get to have his photo taken with Santa?

Belinda, good luck for the TTC discussions with your DH! I hope he agrees with you.

No sign of Kynan's rash yet but I'll have a closer look when I give him his bath tonight. He ate heaps of rice cereal with pear & EBM this morning, close to 1 cup I'd say. I always make more than I think he'll eat but then he suprises me and eats it all LOL. I'll have to start making much more as this morning he also ate 2 tablespoons out of a jar after he finished his rice cereal LOL.

OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday LOL but since Tuesday Kynan's been saying Dada, Dad Dad, & Daddy!! DH & I say it to him and he copies us. How cool is that!!

Hello, back again...

Today wasn't such a bad day. It was nice having lunch with my friend. She always has an immaculate house, and cooks up the yummiest food (including a cheesecake). Puts me to shame that's for sure! I also saw the CHN today. Hannah's only put on 40g this week. Seems she's slowing down somewhat (thank goodness!).

We're off to Bris tomorrow, so I may be AWOL for a couple of days. I may be able to get on at my parents house however...

If not, take care all!

Angel - thats great news on the daddy talk

Also dont know if i mentioned but Mason seen santa last week with Luke and he was fine, he tried to rip of santas helper's hat and pull her hair, then tried to rip of santa's beard, he just posed for pic and didnt seem to care he was sitting on a hairy guys knee.

Hi ladies,

Yay Angel on Kynan talking! That's so great! We'll just do things as usual for Christmas, not sure what else to do - we have bought him a first Christmas deccy and a santa sack ready for Santa to fill.

Dee - I hope Matthew is settling down for you -especially during this time, I hope you are okay. Lots of hugs - thinking of you.

Juliette - how lovely of that other mum - that's great!

Rails - hope the Santa pic turned out well.

Thats for letting me chat to you ladies. Matthew is fine... an awake, time for a change and feed. Bye for now!

rails Guest

Morning,

Belinda - glad to hear you are back on track with the quitting ... it is very hard .... be strong, you can do it - just keep saying to your self you are a NON Smoker !!! ... it is mind over matter ...good luck ..... if you feed solid before the milk that will definately fill him up , you will notice a difference.

Angel - Yes, i did manage to find a dress ... after the 6th try on .... YAY \/ ...... & we ran out of time to get the Santa pic done ... boohoo ... we will get it taken next week. Hopefully the rash was not related to the rice cereal ... hope it does not pop up again.... just wondering, do you give a milk feed before the rice cereal ? .... i can't manage to get Jesse to have more than 2tbls (the other day managed 3 ... sheer shock there) ... today was lucky to get 1tbls in .... I give him a BF first thing then the rice cereal.
    Oh ... YAY on Kynan saying DADA ... it is very cute isn't it

Juliette - Have fun at Brisbane ..... glad to hear your lunch went well.

Well today I have to go have an x-ray & ultrasound on my wrist ... have been having alot of pain for a month or so .... think I have Carpel Tunnell .... sometimes find it very difficult to even pick Jesse up - have to manouver my arm so as his weight is not on my wrist.... very painfull at night time also, keeps me awake sometimes from pain....will see what comes up .... it has to be something is not normally like this !!
    Otherwise all is well ... Jesse wouldn't have a nap this morning ... so he is starting to nod off on the floor ... haha looks cute ... will give him an early lunch & put straight to bed, I bet he goes out like a light !

hope you are all well ....

Thank you Nell - I think Matthew must have know as he slept right through the night, first time for so long. Unfortunately Daddy and Mummy had a very restless night.

Yay for Kynan talking, that`s fantastic news.

Rails - Good luck with the x ray, it sounds painful. How cute of Jesse going to sleep on the floor

Juliette - Have fun at your parents place and I`m glad yesterday went well for you.

Belinda - Have you spoken to DH about TTC again? My MCHN told me that Matthew can have 3 - 4 milk feeds a day and 3 solids a day but to give milk after a solid now he`s hit 6 months but everything is so diferent, I often read you don`t give milk after a feed until they are much older but the brochure the MCHN told me exactly what she told me milk after a BF now, it`s all very confusing. I just do what Matthew wants.

Shannon - How are you and little Jess going?

Shannon - Michelle is over in Perth at the moment, she`ll be back in SA tonight, so hopefully she`ll be online soon. I`m doing okay, I have my moments, but being honoured Member Of The Month has made my day, Mark and I haven`t been to the movies for a couple of years and when we did it was to a kids movie for the boys so I can`t wait, my Dad has already said he`ll look after Matthew for us

Sorry to hear about Jess`s doctor appointment, how frustrating for you, hugs to you I hope something gets shorted out soon.

Happy Birthday to Ziana for yesterday and WTG what a very clever girl she is. When she was a baby/toddler did you notice she was more advanced/intelligent then other children her age or did it come on later once she hit school?

It`s quiet in here looks like I`ll be talking to myself LOL

I had a better night, at least I was able to sleep, Matthew woke twice but that`s okay I can handle that.

Matthew`s favourite thing to do atm is to rip up bits of paper, you know where he`s been as there is confetti everywhere LOL, glad we have plenty of spare paper for him to rip up.

I think I`ve found the cause of his sleeping problems this week.... Prune Juice, I think it`s given him a sore tummy so has problems sleeping at night as for the last 3 nights I`ve told Mark not to give him any and he`s sleeping better

Oh I forgot a woohoo to my darling boy he`s 7 months today \/

Yay Matthew... 7mo today =D> It doesn't take long, huh Dee?

You and I should chat together, I am chatting to myself in the March tread and you to yourself in the May therad...lol

We should start a "Dee and Tanya" thread

How are you BTW... I hope you are doing ok...

Tanya

LOL Tanya @ the Tanya and Dee thread.

I`m okay, I thought this morning on waking I felt much better but I`m not, just taking it a day at a time atm, still feel like it`s all not happening, I was getting used to the idea of being pregnant and then our baby is taken away from us. I have my moments of blaming myself, crying, feeling empty and numb, time will heal it`s been a dreaful year for us, except for the birth of Matthew of course

hmmm... We (my family) went though a rough time a while back... it only makes you stronger. Hopefully the end of the year will see the end of your bad trot.

Tanya

Oh girls...some of you are having a really rough time atm. *GROUP HUG*

Dee - I only just read your news. I'm so sorry. I hope your luck improves and that all your dreams come true in the new year. You are strong and amazing.

Shannon - Speaking of strong and amazing, I am often in awe of you and your positive attitude. Jess knew what she was doing when she picked you for a mum. I hope you're looking after yourself - I'm sure it's easy to get caught up in everyone elses needs when you have a sick little bub. Jess sounds like she's doing so well despite her enormous challenges. Give yourself some credit. You are doing an amazing job. I know it's hard to think of the positives when you're feeling so lost like this - maybe you'll just have to take our word for it until you're feeling better. Come in here whenever you need to vent! We're all here for you! I don't really know what to say to help. I'm just babbling away. Just know that I'm thinkin' of ya!

Hi Tanya! Thanks for popping into May! Come visit anytime!

Hi everyone else! I'll be back home tomorrow arvo sometime.

Dee ~ I am so sorry to read your news

Shannon ~ I think you are a wonderful and amazing mum. I know some days are hard for you and we are all here to share them with you. Jess is a lovely thing and is lucky to have you as her mum.

Juliette ~ How are you and Hannah doing ??

We are all doing okay. I only got back later last night and i think the kids are pleased to see me i guess it means they will get to eat proper food now. I had a lovely time away and it was strange not having my kids around but lovely to see me friend and also find out what Perth is like. We should know in the next two weeks if Paul gets the job.

Shannon - You are truly an amazing, corageous woman, I`ve often been in awe of you at your abilities of coping with Jess and her problems when you also have 2 other girls who need their Mummy and Corey who needs his Wife and then of course you have your moderating job on BB plus your own house to run, the list is endless. I`m truly amazed at how well Jess is doing, she was sitting before Matthew was that is one great big achievement, she has a very strong will and it`s because she has you as a Mummy, I hope you can get some answers from the Dr`s soon so you can plan ahead, that must be so hard just not knowing I know how hard it is with myself at the moment waiting on my BT results to see if I need a D & C this week or not, it`s the not knowing which is hard. I`m not sure what to suggest about your feeding situation except for I hope your nipples heal up very soon, it must be so very very painfull for you. Please vent away whenever you feel like it, we`re all hear to listen and it does no good for you to bottle it all up. to you.

Thank you Juliette and Michelle

Michelle - That`s great you had a fantastic time over in Perth. Good luck to Paul

I really should be doing some housework but don`t feel like it, hopefully I will feel motivated sometime today even if I just do a little.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast