Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #13

Sara, you know I did not even have the bath. I was so stuffed I just went to bed and crashed. Did not even watch my show All Saints.... Or have the wine.
    Today I feel like an old lady, every bone and muscle still sore!!!! Thank goodness you don't clean the carpet every day
    Hope you're feeling better soon. Feel free to come down for a bath. Though it might take a little while LOL.
    Have a good day girls.

Sara have you ever had your appendix out??? when you push near your right hip bone does it hurt more pushing in or letting go? Have a great weekend. Hamilton Island isn't it????

We have 2 baths but they're stupidly small. Cam can't even get into them LOL. Definitley not the most relaxing.

Nearly got all my stuff put away WOOHOO!! Oh and tried the apples this morning and Darcy HATES them more than the plain rice cereal....oh well will try again in a couple of weeks. She just spat it out and clamped her mouth shut. On the upside she's sleeping heaps and heaps better!!! Fed at 1 and then 5 and awake playing at 6.40. I felt so rested I nearly got up at 6....naaahh.

That is excellent to hear that Darcy is sleeping better and I LOVE that picture - it is just adorable! I love the black and white with the red just on the hat!

Morning Ladies,

Leanne - Maybe you should make time to have a bath today if you can! The night before is always better but a bath in general is great to me!! I hope your feeling better soon.

Kim - We have a bath too its just small and square with a tiled seat thingy in one corner. So there is no way in hell you could possible lay in there and relax! YAY @ Darcy finally giving you and her a nights rest. That pic in your ticker is cute as. Did you get professional pix done?? I am going to have to get a photo of Briley with some deer antlers or something soon aswell.

Still feeling absolutely shocking today. Been up and down all night. Woke up at one point and i was in a pool of sweat! Which is a good thing i spse. I definately think its a stomach bug though cause the ol runs (sorry if TMI) have come to visit. I just can't seem to shake it. Its been 3 days now. I have been eating and drinking even though my stomach is saying no and i have been resting too. It'll go soon.

Well have to go and clean the house cause we are leaving early tomorrow. Have so much to do but so little energy...

BBL

Proud to say I took and edited it myself! In the bigger version you can see how blue her eyes are. I'l put it on her site.

WOW - You did a good job. What program did you use to edit it??

i reckon Kim you did an excellent job what program did you use ??? and how did you do it ??? i want one too now

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Afternoon Ladies,

Kim ~ how gorgeous is that pic of Darcy....absolutely beautiful. When you mean that you edited it yourself, did you make it black and white and leave the colour on the hat. I have always wanted to do that with some of Phoebe's pics, but don't know how. I just read one of your posts in the baby names thread 'names you love, but can't use'. Maeve was on the short list as a middle name for Phoebe. Ok you use it next time as a first name if you have a girl, and I will use it as a middle name if I have a another girl next (deal)....opps nearly forgot we not having anymore (lol)mmmmm but we could.

Nat ~ study, study, study....

Sara ~ hope you are feeling a bit better when you go on your little holiday.

I better get back to it (housework), I feel like I haven't done a thing today....well actually I really haven't.

Vic Vic!!! Your website and that ad was on the news here!!!!

Just used photoshop elements. Am teaching myself how to use it. I have a layer of colour and add another layer and make B/W and then erased to get the coloured bits through....waaallaa!

Kim - love the photo. I use photoshop elements for my digi scrapbooking but never thought to do that..... Hope you don't mind if I sorta copy......

I'm off to the city to work tomorrow to talk to my boss re returning to work. Fingers crossed everyone that I get the return date and hours etc that I want. I had a dream the other night that they told me I was useless and was hoping I did not want to come back, and that they had hired someone else to start as soon as May hit. How bad is that???

Went to the psych today - second appt. Went well. Things are looking up, but there's still a loooong way to go.

Mark just poured me a glass of diet orange sunkist.... I love orange sunkist.

Opps, back to the subject. Dr thinks my problems will go but warned me if I get too stressed etc when I go back to work I may go backwards with my 'getting better'. Anyone have any thoughts on this.

My body's a lot better today, so I am ready for my 7 km walk tomorrow in the morning before we go into town. I just wish the kgs would drop a little quicker. It's such bl*@dy hard work this weight loss thing. I wish I did not still have 15 to go. I really feel like pigging out on chocolate but with all this walking I am doing I really don't want to stuff it up.

Sara - hope you're feeling better soon. Having the trots is terrible, esp when you've had to wipe it lots. Sorry TMI I am sure - but I am feeling for you. Take some rest and eat some toast and lemonade, always makes me feel better when I have a bug of some sort. Hope that's all it is tho.

Well I guess I better get my butt off this chair and get things organised for our big trip into the big smoke tomorrow.

Sorry if I rambled a bit tonight ..... don't even have the 'I've drunk some wine' excuse tonight....

NITE!!.

Evening Ladies,

Just jumping on quickly...have to get packing for the weekend. I have got most of the stuff ready just have to go over everything a million and one times to make sure i have everything. I'm sure you all know what i am saying! We are women!

Well Briley has been a little roley poley today. She has been rolling from back to front all day. She is even trying to get up on her knees!! It's all happening to quickly and not gradually!! She would roll over onto her stomach then get the poo's after a while. So i would roll her back and she would just roll back over!! We played this game for about an hour! Then she dosed off.

She is also dribbling like a tap and very whingey in the late afternoons. I just put some sedargel on and give her the dummy and she doses off. I have'nt checked to see if any teeth are coming through cause my hands have been dirty all day from cleaning.

Anyways...this was meant to be quick....

Hope all is well with everyone and their bambino's!

I will pop my head in the morning before i go.

Ni Night

Kim: Love the pic of Darcy......and you call that face a dragon!!! hahaha great to hear she slept better.....Jayden slept through til 6.30am this morning...I still woke at 4.30am out of habit though !!

Leanne: I agree with the Dr.....Work might be a great distraction for you but stress might get the better of you.....what do you do?

Sara: I hope your feeling better tonight!!Have fun on your holiday this weekend!!

Nat: I hope your studying really hard!! Not long to go now

Update on Sheree:
    They are still in hospital Lachie is slowly getting better from playing with his feeding schedule so they aren't over extending his belly. It still could be just his reflux playing up badly. They have done every test under the sun but haven't got any answers. She said he hadn't vomited at all yesterday (unless he did after she msg'ed me at 8.30pm) and if all continues to go well they will be in hospital til the end of the week.

If anyone is putting in money for a pressie for them can you email me asap to let me know how much as I have bought part of the present and want to buy the rest but need to know how much I can spend. Also was anyone putting their hand up to have pics emailed to them and to put it together into a scrapbook booklet? I have bought a card in case we can't do the booklet. I really hope Sheree isn't spying on us hehehe:eek:

evening girls

had a crap day .. but crap happens i think i'm going to have to stop feeding very very soon little bugger won't stop biting me and and now i think my supply is dropping we will see how tomorrow goes i have to go and finish organising his christening tomorrow it sunday and there are 42 people coming

OK girls whip out those cameras and get that great shot of you and your precious bub and send them to my MSN addy so i can have a whirl at doing a memento for sheree and wade thanks try no to edit the photos to much i can crop them etc etc

Thankyou so much Shazz!!! I am so excited, I can't wait to see Sheree's face when she gets her pressies and her booklet of all of us!!! I'll take pics of it hehe

Done Shazz I hope its alright

I am having a crazy week here. Things are just so busy and in between the business I am trying to study so forgive me for being MIA for a bit.

I'm also trying to get Em to settle in his cot for a change. Settling on the bed is no hassle - besides the fact he crawls off AND tosses and turns in his sleep and I'm afraid he fall off the bed. So we had a struggle tonight which may have been helped along by a 40 minute power nap he had about 9ish. He is finally down even though he's surrounded by pillows in there... will have to go and get them out in a minute. I just want to make sure he's asleep first.

I was going to post something and I have forgotten... grrrr LOL. I better get to bed - we have swimming early tomorrow. Just some quick personals -

Sara ~ Whoo hoo for Briley rolling! Sounds like she'll be moving around soon too! Hope you're feeling better now. I'm jealous of your holiday!

Mummy ~ Good to hear from you. Have you found a place to live yet?

Vic ~ How cute of Mel to be so excited over the beds!

Kim ~ Is Darcy sleeping better with the new routine or with your routine?

Leanne ~ Best of luck with your trip into work. I can understand where your Dr is coming from re the stresses of work. I'm pretty sure that you said you have no choice but to go back so maybe ask him for some coping mechanisms? I would recommend being highly organized (obviously) and having a good support network (again probably pretty obvious). You are such a good girl doing all that walking - I must admit to enjoying walking alot lately myself. I'm a bit too busy for it right now though which is probably good considering the weather!

Oh I remembered what I was going to say - Em is pulling himself up onto things. His favourite position so far is on his knees and he looks so proud and cute when he does it. Then he gets up on his feet but that doesn't last long - he hasn't worked out that he has to pull his feet in closer to where he is standing. And he is sitting completely unaided now - without even using his hands!

Well thats it from me for now! Night girls!

morning all

well Ryan is offically dracula he has cut and using his fangs he has his bottom 2 teeth and now the top side ones OMG he hurts they are so sharp this morning he grabbed my hand and bit me on the little finger ( thankfully it was not my bb's this time ok off to get ready big day planned today BBL

oh forgot to say Nat Ryan pulls himself to a standing position and then screams so someone will come and get him cause his to scare to move it's quiet funny
    Last edited by Lea13; November 16th, 2006 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Double Post

Morning Ladies,

Vic - OMG...Well adam is a little worm is'nt he!!! I don't leave Briley on the lounge unless she is asleep anymore. She cries straight away when she wakes up so she does'nt really have the chance to roll off. But i wont be putting her on there anymore now that she is properly rolling!

Shazz - Ryan is getting those teeth so quick is'nt he.
    I will wait till i get back from holiday before i send you a pic if thats ok with you. I want to get a good one while we are away. I email it too you as soon as i get back. Cool??

Well i better get my bum into gear and start packing this car. I will pop my head in just before i leave to say bye!

BBL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast