Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #14

Good morning!! I feel great this morning, Riley only had one feed during the night and is having a long nap now so I have got things done. The girls were good this morning and we had a pleasant morning before they went to school (trust me some days are hell)
    Shazz- glad the baptism went well even if people were rude and didn't RSVP. What is it with people these days? Why is it so hard to show common courtesy?
    Kim- you poor thing, your in laws sound painful, do they live close? Can you just have nothing to do with them??
    Jodie- I keep meaning to say we saw your DH on medical emergency!!My DH was very impressed with the calm way he handled it.
    I was going to write heaps more but I can hear bubs muttering to himself so better get him up and dressed.
    Welcome Erin too. (lovely name i must say!)

Jodie259 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac
    we saw your DH on medical emergency!!My DH was very impressed with the calm way he handled it.
    The nail went straight through his finger, and he basically didn't have any pain. When we arrived at the hospital he decided to have a ciggie outside before entering the hospital because he knew it would be a while before he could have one! It freaked me out... he had a ciggie in one hand and a nail through the other! I reckon I was more stressed out then him... they didn't show it on tv, but I was 3 months pregnant at the time, and I got my blood pressure taken because my heart was racing!

Gosh Jodie, you and Yariv are real regular tv stars aren't you?

Sheree ~ It was our pleasure! I completely agree Ė we have something special here in our group! I really appreciate the friendship you have given me and the friendship of everyone else here as well! I sat the entrance exam for Uni today!

Erin ~ In a nutshell Shereeís little boy Lachie has had huge troubles feeding and keeping food down. There are more details in the last thread but they have been in and out of hospital lately. I love the tattoo! Iíve been thinking about where to get Emersonís name and its either the ankle, the inside of my wrist or the back of my neckÖ not sure yet and everyone has different opinions donít they! Cooper is just adorable BTW.

Vic ~ I am really sad and I love having days where I organize everything! I am an organization queen!!!

Kim ~ How rude are your ILís?? If they werenít going to speak to anyone why did they go??

Shazz ~ I would be annoyed as well. Iím glad you still had a great day. I canít wait to see some photos!! The cake sounds divine *drools*. Did you have one of those nights in the end??

Jodie ~ Great to hear that Shaun has been sleeping better. I just canít imagine the whole smoke in one hand and nail through the other :eek: my heart would have been racing as well!! That is so excellent to hear that your MIL might be coming over.

Sara ~ Welcome back hun!! Sounds as though you had a great time a way!! CONGRATULATIONS on Briley talking!! What a smart little bubba!!! And how cute would that be Ė awwwww!!! It would make your heart melt!!! Love the hat on Briley in your ticker as well.

Mrsmac ~ Sounds as though you had an organized morning. Its lovely when that happens.

Well it is a stinker here today Ė 37!!! So we are locked up inside and its all dark LOL. Em is really sick and is already having his second nap for the day. He has a Drís appt for tomorrow just to clarify whether itís a cold or something more sinister. I need to do some ironing and Iíve got 3 loads of washing to hang out but I donít want to go out in the heat LOL. I never got to scrap booking last night as Em just cried and cried. Might try and get some done today seeing as Iím not going anywhere!! Got a few more posts to catch up on then I might check out that scrap booking link you sent me Kim for some inspiration!!

Jodie259 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shereejoy
    Gosh Jodie, you and Yariv are real regular tv stars aren't you?
    I'm auditioning for a new 'game' show tomorrow.... I thought I would have to drop it because Shaun was in day care until 3.30... and the audition starts at 2pm. But my neighbour was just in and said she would be happy to pick Shaun up and take care of him until I come home. cross fingers for me!!

Jodie ~ how exciting what show is it can you say ??? fingers are crossed for you ..

Nat ~ yep i did have one of those nights ***yawning ** but oh well he did have a big day and he was so well behaved during the christening ( he just made up for it aftr dark )

Sara ~ yay miss Briley you clever little princess
    Last edited by Lea13; November 20th, 2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Double Post

oohh, big days don't agree with Darcy....and we've had a few.

Cool Jodie. Let us know! Did you sell your shop??

Jealous of the s/bing Vic.

singing, WTG Briley, WTG

Vic ~ Very jealous of your scrap booking morning. Sounds great!!

Kim ~ Had a busy day?

Jodie ~ I'm sure you will get into the game show - things come in three's don't they?!?!

Shazz ~ I hope you have a better night tonight!

Em is crying again....

Just a quick one gals.

Found out last nite that my mummy is coming to visit for a week. Having had no family support nearby through all our dramas has been rather difficult. My mum and I aren't the closest but I love her all the same and I can't wait for a bit of extra help around here, maybe I can finally get my house tidy for a change all ready for xmas YAY!

I have been putting Lachlan in his Jolly Jumper the last couple of days he loves it, not really bouncing around that much but just checkin out the world and twirlin around.

Oh and Lachlan has started vomitting again, we went 5 days with only reflux vomits, but as from yesterday morning he starting doing the bigger ones again! Definitely not as big as before but definitely alot bigger then his reflux vomits, he coughs/chokes and gags! It is terrible especially during the night with the continuous feeds I lay awake all nite making sure he is ok. Not last nite, but the nite before he was sick twice in his sleep, scares the hell out of me. I am still convinced that that scope has interferred with something in his belly, but his poos are really runny, just soaking into the nappy. His formula (neocate the prescription one) has always given him black tarey like poos but now they appear to be soaking in, same texture, but wetter. Don't know what is going on.

I get him weighed tomorrow hopefully he has put on weight!

Sheree ~ thats excellent your mum is coming for a visit and i hope the vomiting settles down again for you and incase i forget
    Happy 6 months for wednesday Lachie

Evening ladies,

Sorry i forgot this lastnight and thismorning!!

HAPPY 7 MONTHS RYAN!!!!!!!!!

Your getting so big little man.....

Sheree - That would be scary. I hope things get better soon for lachie. It's great that your mum is coming up too you. Shame should could'nt come sooner. I put Briley in the Jolly Jumper for the first time today too. She loved it. She bounces and pushes herself around. She just constantly smiles while she is in there!

Nat - Oh poor Em. I hope he is feeling better soon. Poor little man! How badly sunburnt did he get?? I hope its not sunstroke....

Kim - I cannot get over your IL's!!! Don't you just wanna hurt them!! How bloody rude! Oh well you don't need me telling you this...i'm sure you already know all about it!!

Jodie - ANOTHER GAME SHOW???????????? I am going to start calling you the game show queen!! I hope it went well!!

Shazz - Don't you hate when ppl don't turn up too things that you've gone to a lot of trouble to organise!! I have had that happen to me on a few occasions. Rude you-know-whats!! At least you had a good day. Hope you have a good sleep tonight!

Vic - That was nice of you to do some s/b with your mum. I bet she really enjoyed it!! I have'nt even tried to do it. I'd like too but i think i would muck it up too many times!!

Well i managed to get most of our stuff unpacked. First day home from holidays are always the slowest! Got some great pix. Will have to load them onto my space for those who want to have a looky!

OH NO VIC!!!!

That is a pretty terrible arvo!! I'd take the youngens if i was close enough.

My little angel is sleeping!!
    Last edited by Lea13; November 20th, 2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Double Post

Oh No Vic just what you need a bunch of sick littley's hope you get some rest tonight
    Sara ~ i've marked down all the NO SHOWS in my "you'll want something from me one day book" lol we will see how they like it ... ( my doesn't that sounds nasty ) really i'm not a super biatch i just don't like be trod on specially by family

i just checked out your chart whats your thoughts ??? getting close to testing time woohoo fingers crossed for you

nite every one up early tomorrow
    Last edited by ~shazz~; November 20th, 2006 at 08:40 PM.

Sheree ~ Best of luck with getting Lachie weighed tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. I also should give you a big thank you for keeping me updated via SMS. I really appreciate it! Excellent news that your mum is coming to visit as well.

Vic ~ :eek: at your sick kids!! I hope theyíre feeling better and I hope you donít come down with it either!!!

Sara ~ YAY for having everything unpacked! Heat stroke is normally with in the first 2 hours isnít it? He was burnt last Friday.

Well today Em has spent a lot of time in his cot just playing as he seemed happier in there. I walked past his room to put something in my room and on the way back I happened to look in and notice him hanging over the edge of the cot :eek: !!!! Only the other day I was saying I was goin to have to lower it but its going to be such a PITA Iíd put it off!! Well Iím def going to have to do it tomorrow because now that heís learnt how to do it he wonít stop and its given me images of a splattered Emerson on the floor near his cot!!

ETA - Love the new ticker Shaa - Ryan is adorable!!!
    Last edited by Lea13; November 20th, 2006 at 08:48 PM.

Oh sorry Nat. I thought it was only yesterday that he got burnt...oops!! OMG at Em hanging from the side of the cot!! Clever little man!!

Shazz - You go girl!!!! I'd do the same thing!!

Yep testing coming up shortly!! I am freakin big time!!!

BTW girls - I have updated Brileys webpage if you all wanna have a looky. If you have lost the password or have'nt got it "YOU CAN RING MY BE-E-ELLL....you can ring my bell!! LOL

Anyways off to bed...

Ni Night!

Clever little man!!?!? Scary little man more like it - he has no sense of fear at all and he just loves climbing - which isn't a good combination! Can't wait to hear the results of the test. I will have to get the password off you again - actually could you email it to me?

My computer needs to be reformatted so I will be without it for a bit so will probably go offline tomorrow sometime. Don't miss me too much haha!!!

Good morning all
    sara ~ can you email me the password too pretty please sugar on top
    Nat ~ we will miss you hurry back

Oh Vic you poor love. Hope the girlies are feeling gooder this morning and that Dylan is over his PMS.

Eeeek! Nat, why is it all boys think they are indestructable?? My nephew's the same.....come to think of it so's my DH, my brother....etcetc. I was only thinking about you asking about lowering the cot the other day. I have never put the rail right up on the cot because Darcy's immobile. I did after you mentioned it, but it's so stiff I decided it was too hard LOL.

Shazz, I'm with you and it's very hard for someone to redeem themsleves enough to get out of 'the book'.

We're off to playgroup this morning. I don't know if I'll like it, but I'll give it a go. Cam told me I can try kinder gym or swimming lessons if I wanted, but I thought I'd give this a go first cos it doesn't cost anything. It's supposed to be near 40degrees here today...woohoo - not! Guess the ac will get a workout. I just put Darcy down a while ago to have a sleep before we go, she kicked and screamed like usual and then went quiet. I went in to chack and here she is sideways in the cot asleep....I took a photo she looked so funny. Little buggar has taken to laughing at me when I tell her "No!".

Morning Ladies,

Brent had a rough night lastnight. Briley was up and down every half hour. We finally brang her into bed with us at about 4am and i put some gel on her gums and she crashed till 8 thismorning. So think thats what was distrurbing her sleep!! I would wake when she cried but i'd just lay there and wait for him to get up!!! Cheeky me!

I have a tooth coming through too. My wisdom tooth is playing up and its starting to get irritating. Esp when is rubs against the inside of my mouth.

Nat - Ofcourse we will miss you. Briley is a dare devil too. She fell out of the rocker again thismorning!! She just laughs her head off when we find her there! Its so funny. Luckily we have really thick soft carpet in the lounge. I have emailed you that password too.

Shazz - I have emailed that password to you too....

Kim - LOL at Darcy laughing at you when you say "NO"!!! She is a cheeky little girls is'nt she!! She cracks me up! I think its going to be a hot one up here today too. I think i will just hybernate in here or in front of the fan in the lounge. Have fun at playgroup!

Vic - Glad the kids got over the bugs etc. Mine lasted for 5 days so they were lucky!! Jeez Hayley's keen!! You best to let her go now cause when she reaches high school she'll prolly be bunging on a turn every chance she gets!!!

Well today the plan is that there aint no plan. Prolly just go between here, the yard and the tv. Depends on how hot it gets.

What's everyone else up too???

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast