Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #23

I have a secret .......... he has slept through the night for 3 WHOLE nights OMG i hope this is finally the turning point ..... BUT .....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ryan other wise he may decide to turn feral on me again

Shazz that is fantastic news!! I will keep your secret safe and sound lol

I have a hunch that #2 will be a boy Vic! And then I'd say we're in trouble. The only name we could come up with was Mohinder which is from Heroes haha with the nickname Moe (like from the Simpsons)

The middle name I'm not sure - I wouldn't actually use someone's name as such. But maybe go back through the family tree and find a reoccurring name? I have such a huge family that I wouldn't want to offend anyone in anyway but I'd want it to have some sort of meaning/relevance if only because Em's middle name does. Oh who knows lol... I suppose we'll find out when we get to that stage!

OMG at your crazy day! How could he not see your car?!?! And not your IL's again!??! I thought you working with them was going well? Or its still going well and you're just venting to us lol? That's a buggar about not getting the property though good in a way because of the debt. And grrrrr to the microwave!!! What a PITA!!

Well I studied all arvo and I'm exhausted. I think its just all the reading that is sending me into the land of nod LOL. And even though I've stopped reading my eyes are still tired hehe.

I'm getting my hair done next week YAY!! I can't wait - I luuuurve those head massages haha!

Alright I better get my tired butt off this computer!

Night folks!

Morning girls,

Well i have finally made it home. Although i am so lonely and want to go back into mums, i am going to stick it out alone for the weekend. I have a few things in mind to keeps me busy. I need to hose all the goose sh*t off the back patio! A couple of loads of washing. Some uni stuff and a few other things.

I miss Brent so much already. There must not be any phones out there so i don't think i will be speaking to him for the whole 2 weeks!!! He has been gone since wednesday and he has'nt called yet. I know he would have called if he could have. I tried to call his mobile and there is no service!!

Nat - Good on Em!!! He sounds like he is doing brilliantly at swimming. I really should start Briley but where would i find the time now!!! I actually think i am doing ok. I was so buggered yesterday though. I nearly cried out of frustration a couple of times. I had to carry a 25kg bag of chicken feel and it was heavy! In the end i put it in Briley "outdoor" stroller and wheeled it over but the bloody bag got hooked on the straps on the pram!!! Grrrrrr. I was so angry.

Vic - Sounds like the day i had! It all only happened when i got home though. I went grocery shopping and got home to bring all the groceries in. I heard somthing fall of the bench but did'nt take any notice cause it never had a smashing sound! So i go and get the rest of the stuff out of the car and park it in the car port and come inside and i see what has fallen of the bench!!! It was the red cordial!!! EVERYWHERE!!!! It took me about 45mins to clean it all up. It had sprayed all up the benches and everywhere else. I was spewin. The floor is still a little sticky and i'll have to give it a mop today!!!

You think you have issues with your IL's!!!! Well mine are moving in with us in april!!!! Ofcourse Brent thinks its a good idea cause they will be able to help around here but he does'nt see things after that!!! You can only take so much of his parents!!!

Shazz - *also whispering* Thats great!!!!!! Lets hope it sticks!!!

Well i better get onto my jobs!

Hope you all have a great day.

BBL

Just thought I'd get in and post before I go and get ready for the day. Shopping day today!

Vic pmsl @ your FIL saying she's turning into a nice girl. Isn't that just what older people say when they really have no idea? OMG they'd drive me nuts not using the computer and having to write it out by hand twice. I can't stand silly work practices and I'm sure you're the same! good luck with the insurance! Silly old man not looking!

Sara You shouldn't be lifting 25kg bags anyway sweety! Using the pram is probably the best idea. Yea Em is doing really well at swimming - its so much fun taking him! Grrrr to the red cordial! I think that they're allowed one phone call a week up there Sara so you may hear from him soon. I can't believe that you're IL's are moving in with you!!! That'd never happen here LOL.

I suppose I better go and get ready. I'm hoping to get the shopping done this morning so I can keep studying this afternoon. It takes a bit longer with Em around but I still get reading and other bits and pieces done though which helps. Sara is yours this full on? I have HEAPS to do already!! And there's no catching up slowly as its all part of the assignment due in 4 weeks!!! And assignment worth 50% of our grade... At least I have no exams this semester hehe!

Have a great day ladies!

Oh Vic, that was a REALLY crappy day. Poor love. hope they improve for you and the ins is ok. Made my s####y day not so bad if that helps lol.

Sara 25kg!!! Naughty girl. My mum did that with cordial once - yuk. Goes everywhere.

Em does sound great in the pool. I want to put a floatie on Darc cos she so wants me to let her go, but she's too little for them all.

Busy busy this weekend. Will pop in though. Today I have gym 10.30 (better get a wriggle on), hairdresser 1.30, sb party 7.30.
    Tomorrow wedding rehearsal in town 10am, party at hornsby at 2 (both a LONG way from here).
    Sunday morning tea in town and then arvo tea for my sister and then work.

BRING ON MONDAY!

Hi everyone, I have just caught up on everyones news. Plenty going on in here ATM.

I am home today, called in sick so Tony could work for the day. It is nice to be home alone with Cooper again. He's been such a good boy, slept from 9:30pm - 6:30am without a stir, then I took him to bed with me and we both slept til 8am. He went down 20 mins ago and took about 20 secs to fall asleep...bliss!!! We are going shopping after he wakes up.

Hope you all have a great day, will be back on the weekend.

Well I'm ready but Em decided to have an early sleep!!! Which is all well and good but I'm starving and there is no food in this house LOL!!! I should take the precious alone time to do some more uni work!

Alison Great to hear from you hun. Cooper does sound like an angel! I hope you enjoy your shopping!

Kim You should have seen how many floaties Em has on lol. He has a back one and then two arm bands on each arm hehe. OMG You sound flat out for the next few days! I have a SB night tonight as well - strange LOL.

I just heard its meant to be 37 here today - yucko!! So we will be in and out with the shopping I think. Alright I'm going to do something more productive!

Kim- you could visit me if you are going to Hornsby!!!
    Vic- don't you hate days like that, I do my groceries online so that i don't have to take anyone grocery shopping and a nice man carries it all into the kitchen for me.
    Sara- Don't you lift things that heavy you naughty girl!Maybe this break from Brent will be good for yur relationship. I bet he is really thnking about what he is missing being away from you both. Bad luck about ILs how long are they staying?? DH is less likely to want his parents staying than I am so I am lucky! And the fact that they are really nice helps too.
    Nat- any assignments I can help with?? I have to do my program this weekend cause its due next week. I am a bit lost with Yr1 but Erin's teacher (who is also the assistant principal) has lent me her last years program (she had Erin last year in yr 1 too)
    Alison- how nice to have a day off, do you have to stay home so no one from school sees you? I live in the area where school is so if i have a "mental health day" i can't g to the shops or anything cause one of the parents might see me LOL.
    My computer keeps leaving out letters today which is freaky- I keep having to read over what I have written and fill in the missing letters.
    Took Erin to the dentist this morning, a small filling and the news that the small space in her bottom jaw that Iwas worried she still had a new tooth to grow into actually has 2 teeth to fit into it!!Hello orthodontist, but not fora few years luckily.
    OK the keyboard is really p#sing me off now so Iam going.

Ohhhh Christine I could do with some ideas!

I have to set up a resource folder for both Visual and Performing Arts. And I have to set up a set Arts Teaching Aids as well. Any groovy ideas lol? I haven't really started yet as I'm still getting the weekly stuff out of the way first (which will go into the journal) and I still have to buy the folders and stuff today as well.

Grrrr @ your key board as well!

I have done something productive I swear LOL! Just thought I'd sneak back on!

Nat- look on teacher planet dot com. they have great resources, the internet has made teaching soooo much easier cause you have access to tonnes of great resources free. This sounds like a really great assignment cause its atually usefull for when you are teaching unlike heaps of stuff you'll do at uni!!!
    I will go and think for you while I do somethig productive LOL

Vic- the more you look at it the more you need to move here LOL Hayley can be in my class, you get away from the outlaws and you can shop online!

i spoke to soon or SOME ONE let the secret out to ryan he woke up twice last night i tell you i don't know how i have been doing this for so long it nearly killed me getting up twice let alone the 4-7 times i had been previously getting up to him i am hoping he had a bit of a upset tummy and we will go back to sleeping well agin tonight

Christine - Yes that's what i keep telling myself...."the break will be good for us!" Its still hard to be alone. I know he will be missing us!! The IL's will be here for good!!! Ouch!

Vic - Nah cordial never stained anything thank god!!!

Nat - Just found my first assignment!!! Its due on the 28th March. Its all about communication!! Have'nt really even thought about starting. Are you f/t you p/t??? You've probably already told me this but i have a bad memory! Preggy brain!

Alison - Great to hear from you hun! How's cooper going???

Shazz - Awwwwww - hope i did'nt say it too loud!!! Its hard having a few undisrupted sleeps and then having a distrupted sleep ain't it! Brent used to get up too Briley during the night and now i have to! Briley went down at about 7.30pm lastnight and woke up at 11pm and would'nt go back to sleep! I ended up getting the fan and putting it in her room cause she felt hot and she went back to sleep for me.

Arghhh I just went shopping. It started out well - I stuck to my budget when buying a present and stuff for uni and avoided the shoe sale and then Em got cranky and the actually grocery shopping sucked. Spent more then I usually do (but considering I bought make-up its not that bad) and Em was a royal PITA! He came home and went straight to sleep the poor little thing. Now its stinking hot and I have to get the groceries out of the car and I just want to sleep....

gees Nat i hope your afternoon got better

Hey GIrls,

Chatting up a storm again I see haha.

Jayden fell asleep on the way home from SIL's place at about 6.30pm and is still asleep...maybe for the night??? He hasn't had his last bottle so he will probably wake up at some horrible time haha.

AF was due last Saturday.....I didn't realise I was even late until Monday then Wednesday I did a test (my last one from Ebay) which came up neg but it was also out of date in Sept last year. When AF still hadn't arrived yesterday I was thinking maybe it was a false reading (but have no idea when I could have concieved). Then this morning AF decided to visit So no for me this month.....just as well really Chris doesn't want another just yet.

I'll be back for personals tomorrow......too tired and hot!!

nighty night oxoxox

Seriously its just not my day today

I don't think anything has gone majorly wrong at all - more the fantastically grumpy mood I'm in lol. I took Em to scrap night with me as he's been sleeping really well and had images of him sleeping in his pram all night pmsl. He was awake the whole time and a right PITA like he has been ALL day! My left leg is aching something chronic!

Oh and some good news - Em took his first steps tonight! It was all very exciting until he realised he wasn't holding on to anything and just fell face first into the tiles... oh the screams lol. And now he has a lovely red nose - hopefully it won't bruise.

I think I'll come back in tomorrow for personals. I'm tired and grumpy hehe! Lets hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast