Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #23

Shazz ~ I was studying! Are you proud lol? GL with the controlled comforting sweety.

Sara ~ Mmmm chinese - sounds good! We splurged last night and had Indian! It was delicious though rather expensive compared to our normal take away of pizza or maccas lol. How big is your assignment on communication and how much of your grade is it worth? I'd say most of your subjects have exams hey?

Its been quiet in here today! I got a bit done and will hopefully get some more done tonight as well. I am heading to a friends for lunch tomorrow before uni so I won't have all that much time to study tomorrow.

We are going to the Raggs concert next week I can't wait. Em is gonna love it!! Ohhhh and I've almost got him clapping!! YAY!! It has taken for ever lol - I've been trying to teach him since before Christmas hehe!

Okay enough of my mindless chatter. Time to go and watch Neighbors and play with my little man!

Hey I now have msn!! Jess just helped me set it up.
    We had a huge storm tonight and lost power from before 6 until 7.15pm. We had to buy hot chips and have hot chip sandwiches for tea! Its cheap takeaway at least. I was making spag. bol when the power went out.
    BBL Riley is screaming his lungs out!

I'm baaack!

It's just taken ages to read the weekend's worth.
    Nat you did have a crap day, but good to hear you've picked up. Poor Em, boys will be boys though. Good girl for studying and great news for Em. Cool about the bridesmaid. I'm doing my first go on Saturday too.
    Vic, I couldn't live without mine either. I can recommend the LG round cavity one though. Great for square dishes.
    Leanne, I could have typed your negative post. You poor love. Hope your back improves. I got sciatica when preggy, but it seems to have come back recently with a vengence. Must be that stupid gun belt (it weighs as much as the Dragon).
    Jodie, thanks for the recipe. There's a good cheese one on here too for little muffins.
    Allison, we all need mental health days (particularly on full moon days). Glad you enjoyed it.
    hmmmm who else.
    Christine - I was going to, but we were so flat out - and how hot was it???!!!???
    Sara - you have to look at the positives of the IL's I guess, bit rude they just expect to live with you though. Darcy only has two day sleeps one about 9-10 and one anywhere from 1-3 - both about an hour. I've been giving her cheese for ages. She's not real fussed. In fact I give her a go at everything. Only three things I won't. Eggs, strawberries and nuts. She's an eating machine and never ever wastes anything. Theres no spilling, no wasting.

Well we had a huge weekend. For all of you that have non sleepers I'll make you feel better.
    When I went to work last night (to drive for 12hours and be in charge of a firearm) i had had 6 hours total sleep since Thursday at 6am. I've only had 3 hours today cos Mum took Darcy so thats 9 hours sleep from Thursday to monday. Lucky for her she's asleep now or I'd propbably chuck her out the window. She was just overstimulated from her big weekend. Next weeekend's not much better so this weeks a quiet one.

Morning girls,

Quiet in here thismorning.

Not much on today. No uni so i am just chillin at home with Briley. I do have to make a start on that assignment when Briley crashes though. I wish i had a laptop so i could sit out in the lounge with her and do it. I feel bad sitting in here while she is out in the lounge.

Hope you are all well...

BBL

Oh and Christine i am going to add you too my msn contacts!! Hope you don't mind!

Christine ~ I had added you to my MSN as well! Hot chips mmmmm!

Sara ~ Are you a last minute assignment girl lol? Em has all his toys in the study with me so he plays in here while I'm on the computer. He does crawl off on adventures at times though lol.

Kim ~ OMG at the amount of sleep you've had. I hope you get some soon! What a big weekend for you! And I'm sure this weekend will be just as busy as well! I don't do eggs, strawberries or nuts either!

Just doing a bit more study before I head out to a friends place for lunch and then off to uni! Another 4 hours of arts today - hopefully it goes fast! I may pop back on later tonight otherwise I will chat tomorrow!

afternoon ladies
    hope you are all well sorry no personals i have only got a second so i thought i'd pop in and say hi ............So HI ...........

ETA Christine i have also added you to MSN
    Last edited by ~shazz~; March 6th, 2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forgot something

oh my where is every one .....
    it's so lonely in here i've been checking back every since i last posted and nada nothing ... so you all have lives ... maybe i should go find something to do like ironing ...

Shazz don't resort to ironing!!!! I got everyone's msn things, Jess teased me about only having 4 friends LOL. I kept signing in but no one was there! (then Jess teased me more)
    I am getting a cold atm and DH has found out he has a broken rib from Touch football so has the week off. He is of course dying and can't possibly do anything to help at home other than watch TV or play on the computer. My sleep deprivation is making me forget everything I am supposed to remember, I thought I was getting alzheimers so I was relieved when someone told me it was the lack of sleep LOL. Today we were discussing how nothing had been said about school photos next week and I said "who is supposed to be organising them?" ummm- apparantly its me!! (I volunteered allegedly!) Then I was reminded I also said I'd organise the K-2 excursion to the Aquarium! I am getting back on track but I just feel swamped with things to do. Can't wait until tomorrow night when the school week is over, although I have said I'd work thursday or friday if needed cause we need money for DH to get a new chain for his motorbike.
    Well I've finished whinging, hope you guys are all well.

Sorry Christine! I've had a personal training sesh tonight (I feel like I'm going to die) and a final dress fitting. Worn out.
    I know what you mean about forgetting stuff! - Though, I function better at work on no sleep than some of the young-uns who've had heaps

OH no ironing here lol i looked at it
    and thought NAh ....

poor Dh ... well not really ... dam It is TOUCH football why don't men get that my Dh did his ankle in 2 years ago playing and WON"t stopp playing for a week to let it heal properly so now we ( should i say ME not We ) have to strap it before every game
    oh and bugger about the school photo's hope you manage to sort something out in time
    **** and a message for Jess ****
    stop teasing your mother you norty girl lol you would so get on with my daughter her favourite past time atm is taking the mickey out of me ...
    oh and i hope your feeling better soon Christine
    talk to you tomorrow
    oh i forget to say that we are getting family photos done tomorrow yay
    i love photos of my babies
    and something funny
    i got asked again at work when the baby was due OMG didn't i feel like a whale after this one so i nearly cried then i laughed at the irony of doing a weight loss challenge and being asked that question for the 9th time in 4 months so the guys at the printing mob next door printed me up a tshirt that says ~ Nah i'm just fat ~ i love it and it is going to be my new uniform from now on and my boss is going to let me keep a small stash of scotch in the safe for when the going gets tufff (pity i don't drink ) and the rude so and so's can't keep their mouths shout any way off to bed thought i share that nite

OMG Shazz- thats so rude! I would be devastated if someone said that to me, I am always so careful about assuming people are pg. I agree about the touch injuries! although he did just dive and hurt it. The funny thing is that since his bike accident last year he hasn't played comp touch, only casual "old mans" (as he calls it cause nearly everyone except him and a few others, are over 40) touch on a sunday morning at a local park. So it wasn't even in a proper game. I don't play any sport so I guess I can't understand playing when injured LOL.
    As soon as Jess wakes up I will let her read the message- your daughter will prob. get worse in the next few years I hate to tell you Shazz! Is she at high school yet?
    Kim- personal trainer?? Is he hot?? (sorry had to ask LOL) Where is the wedding? You are lucky being a bridesmaid, I have NEVER been one ( always the bride never the bridesmaid I say!) I was never even a flowergirl LOL Erin has never been a flowergirl either so shes happy that I haven't too. Jess has been one twice which p#sses Erin off no end. Jess would have been 3 times but my brother and his fiancee split up and he married someone else and didn't have flowergirls.
    This is turning into an epic so I had better go and get ready for school.
    Hope everyone has a great day.

Rude alright!!! The betting lady asked me at the races the other day I would never ask unless I was sure.

Ah no PT is a girl, it's at Fernwood.
    I would never be a bridesmaid either except it's for my sister. The wedding is at the Garrison (in the Rocks) and the recpetion's out at Rouse Hill at the Mean Fiddler. It's only the second wedding reception they've done, so it'll be interesting. It's a really long way between the two though so I bet the guests will be a bit irritated. Cameron's driving the boys in our EH, and I'm going in the limo with the girls. Luckily Darcy's good with Mum. They've hired a minibus to take them all to the church/reception/home and Mum asked the driver if it was OK for little kids. So Darcy's going to get a ride in the bus. They even have anchors for her seat lol.

Speaking of Darcy, she's a velcro child today.....can't get anything done.

Shazz ~ Oh no Ė not ironing?!? Grrr @ your DH not letting it his ankle heal properly! OMG @ being asked when your bubba was due!!! I canít believe the nerve of some people! How funny of the guys next door to print up that T-shirt for you!

Christine ~ LOL @ Jess teasing you!! I hope you get all that stuff organized! I was the flower girl at my Dadís wedding and also at my Mums (when they both remarried obviously).

Kim ~ Buggar @ having a female personal trainer lol. Arghh at the Velcro baby as well!! Darcy will look so cute in the bus in her seat lol.

I have to drop Em off at my parents in an hour so I can go off to uni again. Oh the joys! After the lazy day Iíve had I donít really feel in the mood to concentrate lol. I want to laze around and watch TV hehe. It should be good though. I suppose I better go and get my stuff together, eat dinner and get Em ready! I hope everyone has a great night!!

Quiet in here tonight.....

Finally got her to go down. She's cried ALL day today. Don't know whether she's playing me or there's something wrong.

There's a new Betty Crocker thingy in Woolies that you guys have to try. It's called molten chocolate cake. You just add water and nuke for a minute and voila! It's a bit dry on it's own but woth cream or icecream - mm mmmm! Really really bad for the diet though.

Nat ~ my bosses brought me a big bunch of beautiful flowers today to make up for the incosiderate A holes in this place it was a lovely gesture really made my day ( thankfully they left the chocolate out )

ETA OMG how cute is Emmerson i love that photo in your ticker

Its so quiet in here lately!!

Kim ~ I saw that in the shops and thought it'd either be really dodgy or good enough for me to eat regularly. Either way it was bad so I didn't buy it hehe!

Shazz ~ Thanks for the photo compliment! He is looking so much older isn't he? And he is such a happy baby! That is so gorgeous of your work giving you flowers!

Have I mentioned before how my hair used to be dead straight and after having Emerson is now wavy? Well it was straight and its now wavy After having my hair cut Monday its gone even wavier. I used to be able to run a brush through it when wet and it would stay straight but now it just goes back to wavy arghhh! I suppose I'm getting my lifelong dream of having curly hair hey lol? Oh and the colour looks great! I'm a blonde bombshell again pmsl. And the head massage I got.... ohhhh heaven! I'd get my hair done everyday just for that head massage!!!

Other then that not much is happening. Uni is going great and it has forced me into a routine that I'm getting more done now then I was before I started which is nice. I've even been scrap booking more.

I'm not at all tired but I suppose I should get myself off to bed... Em & I had a beautiful cuddly sleep in this morning till 9 which was delightful though my arm did cramp up after a bit! Em is a little heavier then he used to be hehe!

Alright enough late night rambling from me lol.

hehe I thought they'd appeal to you Nat! That is a gorgeous photo. But they aren't babies any more are they. They're real little people.
    I've gone back to blonde too. I'm definitley not a brunette, I feel so much better with lighter hair.
    The weekend of chaos starts again today. My poor mum's water heater blew up yesterday - right in time for about a thousand people to need a shower Saturday. So as well as the packet they've had to fork out for this ruddy wedding now they need a new water heater - guess Dad isn't going to retire this year. So we're off to wait for the fixit man.
    Tomorrow we're off to help set up the tables and then the wedding Saturday, a christening Sunday and we leave for Tassie Tuesday (which also happens to be my birthday). Weekend like this leave me filled with dread about my lack of sleep that's going to happen....just when i've got her sleeping through again too.

Gee its quiet in here lately!

I feel heaps better lighter as well Kim. I'm naturally lighter and the last dark colour I put through made my hair almost black lol. Arghhh at your parents hot water heater! What a PITA! Especially with the wedding costs! You sound so so busy you poor thing! I hope she sleeps for you and you get some sleep yourself!

I am procrastinating lol. There are dishes to be done and study to be done and I've just been sitting here for 15 minutes not doing much of anything! I'm hungry so I think I'll eat and then do the dishes. At least the housework is done and the ironing is all done I suppose. I just have to get motivated to do the homework lol.

I was reading through our archived baby buddies stuff last night! Its strange to read back. I'm going through it all so I can grab out bits to put in my baby journal so when I get around to doing my scrap booking I have all my details and cute things in one place.

Okay enough babble from me. I'm off to get myself some breakkie!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast