Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #23

Morning Girls!

Got a miserable little mite here thismorning. She woke up at 6.00am and i put her back in her cot cause she wanted to play and i did'nt want her to fall of my bed. She played in there till 7am then mum got up and took her out to the lounge. I decided to pull myself out of bed 10mins later and as soon as she spotted me the grizzlyness came out to play! I think some teeth may be on their way. I hope so anyways!

Shazz - Ohhhh mate! Your really having a hard time there ain't you! Hope you managed to get SOME sleep lastnight!

Christine - Sounds as though you and Shazz are in the same boat! Hope things ran smoothly for you too!

Nat - The play cafe sounds great! I wonder if they have one of those here. I know they have a Maize Maina but i dont think they are suitable for 9 month olds! Oh and guess what....I STUDIED LASTNIGHT!!!!! hee hee! Have fun at work!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

Not much on here today. Thinking of asking my uncle and his family up here to go and spend the morning at the Devonshire Tea Houses up the road from me. Mum wants to go to the markets but i dont want to drive into town! Too much drama!

I have some washing to do and have to get ready for the week. Uni, uni and more uni. Oh and lots of Briley!!! Brent gets back on wednesday! I can't wait!!! At least this will give me the time to start that assignment and have 5 mins to myself when i need it!

Anyhoo....Have a great day everyone!

Christine book the tickets to timbucktoo we 're outtta heeeerreeeeeeee it's terrible when their out of sorts isn't but on a brighter note ryan has on top of everything else cut another 3 three teeth so this could have added to his (and mine ) misery and wooohooo he slept for 2 hour this afternoon it was just a pity i couldn't join him i had 4 days worth of washing to catch up on oh well hubby is home tonight i so can't wait this time apart really has put into perspective the trouble we have been having of late bygod it is all so minor and i'm sure we will be just fine anyhoo BBL

Another crap night but I had 2 hours sleep this afternoon. Had a nice day, went to Jess' first soccer game, Riley got to use his clapping skills repeatedly!! They won too which was good.
    Shazz- lets go babe, I'll pick you up and we'll just keep driving!! Knowing our luck our children would band together and work out how to follow us LOL. Glad things are improving with DH, hope it works out for you. Marriage is difficult sometimes isn't it?
    Sara- hope you and Brent are happy when he gets back, I bet Briley misses him. Good luck with all your uni work, I couldn't study again so I really admire you.

Finally Ryan is down sleeping peacefully oh how i wish and pray for a semi decent nights sleep my head is thumping but thank god daddy is home to give a bit of relief night every one
    Christine feel better :hugs:

We have a tooth!!!!! YAY!!! He's been a right pain but I was so excited to see that toothy peg!

Will do personals tomorrow on a brand new thread as I'm closing this one now!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678