Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #45

Oh no poor Darcy. That does'nt sound too good Kim. I would keep a close eye on her. Lathargy and drowniness is'nt a good sign. You said her temp has gone down though hey???

Kim I'd be taking missy to the doctor. Does not sound like Darcy at all.
    I have fininished the quilt and will put pics on the BB website soon. Just waiting for the camera to download!!

A child that won't leave her bed when she wakes! Unheard of for a toddler. If no improvement I would be taking her to the doctor.

Raining here and quite heavy, not happy as our shop is again leaking. The mine has not fixed the roof yet and I am sooooo over this DRAMA!

kim - poor Darcy, it must be horrible, i hope she comes good by the morning after a good sleep.

sara - No i haven't been walking, im so lazy atm, backinto a rut, u are right though i need to get out in the evening and just go for a walk, i know i will feel better for it, thanks for reminding me. I hope you have a wonderful trip away. LOL at the nuggets in your shoe!

leanne- YAY for finishing the quilt, well done, im sure your SIL will love it

sheree - bummer about the leaky roof. Our roff has been leaky for 2.5 months now, the roof tiler (of which there is only one!) is so busy that he hasn't managed to come by and look at out little problem so we have decided to get a payout from insurance and fix it ourselves, i just hope Jay and his friend know what they are doing....I can't believe you are nearly 15 weeks already, that is crazy, seem slike only last week you just found out!

Jay has gone to the Speedway tonight, which i am so glad about cause im not that into him today, today single motherhood was looking rather rosy LOL. Arch is in bed, poor thing it is so hot in his bedroom, but i think he has given in and gone to sleep, dont reckon he actually had a sleep today, stayed in bed for 1.5 hours but didn't seem to have slept, so he should bomb out now. I have a block of Snack chocolate and Knocked Up on DVD to watch, i here the couch calling....

Have a nice nite in Elissa.

Phew the rain has stopped for now, we had 2 x storm's this arvo. The cafe next door to our shop has been closed for over a week as their roof is leaking even worse then ours, the ceiling is all bowed where the water is coming in. The mine are waiting for the insurance people to approve b4 they get it fixed but the insurance company are trying to tell them the damage is not from that original bad storm we had but infact from years of damage. Stoopid really cause our insurance will now not pay up for any more damages of stock, so the mine will have to claim any more damages to our stock on their insurance, so the longer the insurance people hold out on the roof the bills are getting bigger and bigger. It is more the inconvenience for us, just so sick of all the clean up and ordering of new stock. Just all time consuming work. As if we don't have enuf to do!

gosh Sheree, what a huge headache for you guys! I hope they get it sorted out soon

Well I gave in when her temp was 39.1 at 7pm and went to the hospital. Of course she picked up as soon as we got there, and I can't believe I waited two and a half hours for them to tell me there's nothing wrong with her......

Kim I was told by a doctor once b4 that temps over 39 degrees are always virus related and not teeth. Lachlan's temps that high have been related to tonsilitis and ear infections. Hope she is better soon.

That's what I figured. They just assume teething too even though ti's never been scientifically linked AND Darcy has all her teeth - even the molars. At least I know that I guess.

Yeah she is def fighting something, hence the high temp.

I was so lucky, while we were on Holidays - lachlan was sick and we had 2 courses of antibiotics while we were away. He was gettting temps every night, but only in the mid to high 38's. I don't want to ever experience those 39 degree temps with convulsions again.

I'm sorry girls, I'm not whinging, I'm just telling someone cos I have noone to ring today so you're all it.

Darcy screamed, and I mean screamed from 3 until 8 this morning with only a couple of 20 minutes rest. Even between sips from a bottle. Like she was in real pain. She didn't want me to touch her either.
    Finally at 8 I took her nappy off and she fell asleep. She only woke up at 11. Thank goodness I was exhausted to lol.
    Temp seems to have broken for now fingers crossed, but i'll be giving her some panadol at 1 just to make sure....

Gosh Kim, you poor things. I wish they could tell you what was wrong hey.

kim - you poor thing, i would have ended up at the hospital too if i were you, it makes me really angry that the drs/nurses can't tell you anything other than shes teething, what a load of crap, poor little girl, i hope she is getting better now. big hugs

Archie was one excited boy today! Took him to supermarket to buy more dummies and he picked out a different type to usual cause it had a "neeh nah" on it (fire truck), he thinks his poo doesn't stink now LOL

Oh how cute Elissa - your Archie is so grown up.

Hah Elissa, that's cool. Isn't it amazing the things that amuse them? Darcy has carried around my weight watchers points book everywhere today. To the shop and everything. She even sits with it open in the car and 'reads' it lol.
    Guess what? She's back in bed already. Put herself there too....

Oh poor Darcy. I know it may seem a bit dramastic but you should have called the Ambulance. At least then they could have seen that something actually WAS wrond. I hope she is feeling better. And that you both a have better sleep tonight.

Clever little Archie!

Well i am almost packed for tomorrow. Just running around now making sure i have everything. I dont want that feeling of "am i forgetting something" tomorrow morning!

We are packing too!

Where r u off too Sara.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast