Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #6

Hey Girls,

Vic: Poor Adam getting sick again, hope him and Mel get better soon!

Leanne: I get a lot of help from SIL #1 but the others tend to come over use up dishes and go home leaving them for me to do. SIL #3 babysat on Friday night for us and I would have thought she might have done the few dishes that were there or put a load of washing on, not that I expect it, but I know SIL #1 would have done it without question. I am still using auto option ATM too I'll work my way up to manual haha It takes fantasic pics tho I can't wait to get some uploaded to show off hehe.

Nat: Where have you been? How are you and Em going?

Beck: How big is Jovi getting!! Well done! How cute her getting excited over raspberries, Jayden doesn't hate them but he doesn't get that excited over them either I hope all goes well at the hospital and with her needles. Sound like the teeth won't be too far away (good luck with that haha). My friend is up about 3 times a night now with her daughter who's teething, she is 6mths old, Amber doesn't sleep during the day either so Tracy gets barely any sleep ATM!! Sounds like your having fun back at work even if it is in an evil way LOL.

We went to the beach today for lunch and looked through a new appartment block there...Oh it was beautiful $520k though for 2 bedroom but the spa and toilet in the ensuite even has ocean views it was gorgeous. SIL #1's bday today so we are going over there for dinner and DP is back on nightshift so I get the bed to myself again....just as well seen as Jayden is getting in the habit of waking up early hours (3.30am) but all he wants is cuddles so he comes back to bed with me til I'm ready to get up haha. Well Someone has a yukky nappy so better so change it and get ready to go out tonight.

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Tania
    oxoxox
    Last edited by Tannis; August 20th, 2006 at 05:20 PM.

Kellee Guest

Please excuse my absence – I’m really looking forward to it quietening down around here but every time we think a quiet period is just around the corner life gets busy again! Oh well. You guys have written SO much since I last posted so I know I won’t be able to catch up on everything, but I’ll just do a few quick personals if I can.

Sheree – I’m glad that you’ve finally come to some kind of resolution with bf/ff. You did so well to last this long, especially despite the trouble you and Lachie were having. I’m so impressed! I hope that it’s all going well.

Kim – I’m really glad that you ‘put it out there’, so to speak. We’re always hear for you, and sometimes it’s easier to talk about that kind of stuff to people who aren’t immediate family, etc, because I know you’re probably worried that they will worry about you. We will worry about you too, but feel free to call on us anytime. I had it with Charlie, as you know, so if you ever need a friendly ear, please feel free to email/sms/call me. I’ll email you my details if you like. Re: breast pads – I had to wear them 24/7 for the first six months with Charlie, but now I only have to wear them when I’m actually feeding (for the let down) most of the time. I have thin ones on when I’m out just in case. It shouldn’t necessarily mean that your milk is drying up – yours breasts are probably getting more efficient. If your milk is drying up Darcy won’t be getting enough and will probably want to feed more. I reckon you’re doing ok, don’t worry.

Marlea – hope you found a solution with the formula. I suppose it’s just about hitting on the right combination for Kaitlyn. Yay for the sleeping too! That’s awesome! An I’m so jealous that you get to visit Kim – do you two feel like coming up this way? Sorry to hear that your family isn’t being very supportive either. Wow, if you and Tania could swap for a while you’d both be right!

Sara – yay for your house! You must be so excited. And it sounds like Briley is learning to sleep like a trooper. Good stuff. Yay for wanting ttc again! Good on you. I wanted ttc as soon as the PND stopped with Charlie, and there’s nothing wrong with having two close, so go for it! Vic and Jess are the ones to talk to about that!

Shazz – Poor Nick! I hope he's feeling better soon. Any idea what was causing it?

Tania – poor you with Chris ‘knowing what’s best’. My MIL does that sometimes and it makes me want to slap her! Why do they think that if bubs are crying it means that they’re hungry? That’s ridiculous. Your poor SIL too. That’s terrible news.

Bec – oh dear! Hope you find a solution to your hair loss! Mine thinned out a bit after I had Charlie but I don’t really remember it actually falling out. Have you chatted to your GP about it?

Vic – bugger the sickness! I really hope it all goes away soon.

Baby Crazy – when are you thinking of having the naming ceremony? I wish we could have one too, but DH’s husband is VERY Catholic and if we did anything other than get them baptized I think we’d be in the bad books. Sounds like a lovely idea.

I’m very sorry if I missed anyone – I had four pages to catch up on!

Hopefully our busy period has passed – for a while at least. We had Charlie’s birthday party today and I spent all week organising it, so now I should have a bit more spare time (provided my boys behave themselves!). It went really well and the weather was perfect (we had a picnic in the park). I made a cake in the shape of a kite (complete with tail and everything!) and he loved it – it was just like one that is on his ‘Spot’ DVD and he thought that was pretty cool. We gave him a remote control Bob The Builder truck and a ukulele, and we got our friend to bring his guitar to show Charlie how it’s played properly. It was very cute. Although we’re a bit worried that DH got some food poisoning from today (but we don’t know from what because everyone else is fine), because he’s feeling really sick atm – he is lying down now and has probably fallen asleep so I hope he feels better when he wakes up.

Toby is doing really well. He’s so loud! He’s really found his voice in the last few weeks and he just loves to chat. I bet he’ll beat Charlie to talking! (We’re going to take Charlie to a speech therapist because he can only say four words, even though he understands everything he says and has a few hand signals that he uses to show us what he wants. But I digress…) He going 3 hourly almost on the dot (sometimes a bit longer), which is cool with me. I’m not as anxious for him to go longer (like I was with Charlie) because he’s so calm about it all – feed, nappy change, other side and sleep within about 20 minutes at night, so no problem. We did have a couple of meltdowns this week when Charlie and Toby were inconsolable at the same time after their afternoon naps, which was terrible because I felt like I couldn’t help them, but I’ve figured out how to deal with it now so it’s ok. All in all, there’s not much to report because it’s mainly all good.

Got a busy week again this week, kind of. My aunty is coming over for morning tea on Monday, I’m sure I’m doing something Tuesday but I can’t remember what, playgroup Wednesday, meeting a fellow BBer Thursday morning (she’s got one Charlie’s age and one born the same day as Toby), lunch with my best friend Thursday and a trivia night to go to on Saturday! Ah, the fun never stops…

Anyway, I should go and check on DH again, the poor thing. Hope you all had lovely weekends.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Girls,
    Hope everyone is well and has enjoyed the weekend.

Finally Phoebe is getting back into her routine after been quite out of sorts from being sick the other week. Not sleeping as well at night as she was before getting sick, but she is gradually getting there.

No false alarm this time AF has definately returned, was alittle concerned with still BF Phoebe. Samuel was on formula 6 weeks after AF returned. Doesn't seem to have made any difference with her so fingers crossed I don't run into the same probs I had with Samuel.

Nat ~ what's happend to your ticker, with the pic of your gorgeous little man (I bet you have been asked that a million times already). Have you started at Kindergym yet??

Kellee ~ you are excused, but let's not make a habit of this.(LOL) Gee you have been a busy little bee. Do you get chance to sleep?? How did Charlie's Birthday Party go? I bet he got spoilt rotten. Hope DH is feeling better soon. Looking forward to the end of winter myself. Everyone is sick or has been sick. I have had a terrible virus that just seems to come and go.

Baby ~ Hope everything goes well with Jovi at the Dr's for her hip scan. Yes unfortunately it is nearing that time for needles again...Yuck!!

Marlea ~ Welcome to May Babies (not sure if I have already welcomed you or not) I see you DD Kaitlyn was born on the same day as my Phoebe....that's 3 of us who have babes born on 09/05.

Sorry to those I have missed, had way to many posts to catch up on. Take Care Girls. X

Good Morning ladies

Kellee ~ glad to see your back and wow how do you have the energy OH and BTW
    " happy birthday Charlie "

Mummy ~ heres hoping Phoebe doesn't want to wean so soon for you

Baby ~ i hope Jovi hip scan goes well

Nat ~ whats been happening? you haven't been around much i miss reading your posts

Vic ~ hope every one gets well soon

Bec ~ my hair has just started to fall out too i remember after having NIck it was really bad but this time it is not so bad hope it stops for you soon

Marlea ~ what you wrote about your family is like reading a paragragh from My life book my mum gives me the irrates she is always helping my brother and my sister out and when i need a hand Nope i just have to deal with everything on my own saying that i moved out when i was 16 my siblings didn't move out till they got married then they both moved back in when their realationships fell apart and then moved out when they both got remarried so go figure i've stayed married to the same person i moved out with at just 16 ""
    sorry to any one i have missed
    it has taken be all day to get this far Ryan is having a ferel day and Nick is still home not well poor little man hasn't had a decent feed in over a week his just been picking we weighed him last night and his lost 3 kg ( i'm the one who needs too) so we are off to the doctors in a little bit and hopefully gets some answers till later

Afternoon girls,

Well I had the worst night with little miss Phoebe last night. Just when I think she is getting back into a routine after being sick, and no 'Mummy I want to test your patience'. She went to bed around 8pm and woke at 11.30, just 20 short minutes after my head hit the pillow. In total she feed 3 big feeds (both sides) between 11.30pm and 6.30am, she was so hungry, she was snorting like a little piggy. OMG what is going on. First I was worried that when AF returned she would pick up on this and begin to reject like DS did, but that didn't happen....and now I am worried if feeding so much at night is a sign that BF isn't enough and perhaps she needs a top up of formula or she is nearing the time for solids. Should I give her alittle more time to get back into a routine before trying anything? I'm going to post a few questions in another thread to see what other BB members think and if they have any advice or suggestions. Girls feel free to add your suggestions or advice.....I had to put my son on solids at around 4months as well as formula as his weight gain was so poor, so not too sure on the definate signs that bub is ready for something more. Wish me luck!!!

Take Care X

Bec ~ Good to hear from you and great to hear that work is going okay. I have my fingers crossed that her hips are fine!! DS loves the raspberries on his belly too!! I wish I had a video camera as well. The naming ceremony sounds wonderful. I’m still tossing up whether to have one or not. Who did you choose for your god parents?? I seriously wouldn’t know who to choose… do you have to choose a couple??

Tania ~ Sounds like you had a great day at the beach yesterday – I had to work .

Kellee ~ Sounds as though you have been flat out lately!! Charlies birthday sounds great – a belated happy birthday to the little man!

Mummy4Life ~ Maybe Phoebe was just having a moment LOL. Or a night… maybe she got a bit of an appetite after being sick?? I hope you get some answers!!

Shazz ~ I hope Nick is feeling better soon. That pic of Ryan is just gorgeous!! Does anything stop the hair falling out thing. I am loosing so much hair I’m surprised I don’t have bald patches LOL.

I have been here just lurking LOL. Some of you know that there have been several ‘incidents’ in the past regarding people ‘stalking’ me on this site. The situation came to a head yet again but we now have it under control (well for the time being anyway LOL). I guess its just a case of once bitten, twice shy!!

Anyway…. Enough of that! I have spent the day cleaning! I had an inspection and decided to get domesticated LOL. So now all I have left to do is ironing which I will do while I’m watching a DVD. Still trying to work out which one to watch LOL. Other news… my cousin got engaged on her birthday which was exciting and DS seems to have discovered his feet. He thinks they’re amazing LOL…

Hi Girls,

Kellee - Hey, how you goin?? You've been rather quiet lately. I have'nt seen you on MSN for a while either. Busy bee hey!! Thanks for your support on the TTC issue, i think i am going to wait until Briley is at least 6 months. I think she should be the centre of attention for a little while longer.

Well i think i can offically say that Briley is in a routine!! I did'nt really even have to do anything, she just kinda did it herself. I think myself lucky! She has really started to suck as her hands and dribble everywhere, which from what i have read from some of you others, it seems normal. She is also becoming very clingy. She won't even let me leave the room for 5 mins in the afternoons. Its worse in the arvo's. She's still struggling with the colic so maybe thats what it is. Poor little blossom! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She is really trying to communicate with us now. She reaches and try to touch things and love to kick at things with her feet. It amazing watching them change everyday!

Everything with me is going okay. My periods are late again but so things have obviously gone back to how they were pre-pregnancy. I am going back to see Dr this thursday so i'll see what happens there.

We brought a new car today. A 2002 Toyota Camry. And IT HAS AIRCON!!! I just had an old bomb with no aircon before, so now Briley and i travel in style!! I was an excellent buy. I saw it in the paper a couple of weeks ago for $10,000 and thought there had to be something wrong with it to be going for that cheap. Then i looked in the paper again the weekend just gone and it was in there again. I rang and asked why they were selling it for so cheap. He had wanted to trade it in after buying it for $17,000 from the same dealer and they would only give him $9,250 for it. So he thought has may aswell sell it private cause the dealer would only take it back and sell it for $14-15,000. And along i came and got it for $9,500. A bargain!! And its in awesome condition. I was really lucky!

Hope all is well with everyone else. Especially you Neverplan! You seem to be struggling with that bloody flu!! Sweet corn and chicken soup mate, it works a treat. Hope you can get rid of it soon. Good luck!

Will be back on later in the week.

Ciao

Sara

Are you BF or FF and if FF, what formula do you use?
    BF, for as long as possible.

Whats the longest stretch of sleep at night?
    10 hours.....Yippee

Have you managed to get a routine at all?
    Yes fantastic routine since 4 weeks old, but Phoebe was recently sick and that is momentarily out the window.

Any rolling over, smiling, 'talking'?
    Lots of smiles, extra big smiles for Big Brother Samuel.

Funniest thing that has happened to baby?
    Being covered in toys by Samuel. (soft toys of course)

Baby names given?
    Poppet, Princess, Cheeky Girl

favourite food?
    Chicken Parmagiana

where would you most like to be right now?
    Bed (lol)

favourite TV shows?
    Dr Phil, McCleods Daughters, Better Homes & Gardens

best thing about having kids?
    Seeing the wonder in their eyes, joy on their faces & the warmth in their little hugs.

Good one Never, really enjoyed doing that. I agree with you that Phoebe is having a growth spurt. This afternoon she did nothing but feed. My boobs have been out most of the day (lol). I will just feed her as much as she wants and just wait for this all to pass before attempting to get the routine back into swing.

Looking forward to seeing all of your answers girls for 'getting to know you'....

Take Care X

Never ~ LOL they certainly do need to get a life . I will stick around! I love this place and you girls too much to leave.... awwwww sooky moment lol!

Sara ~ I love watching DS grow and change every day - it is amazing!! Congrats on Briley being in a routine. DS worked out his own routine as well. I still just go with what he wants though. YAY for a new car. How exciting!! And it sounds like a bargain!! I'm jealous of you - I wish I had use of my air-con in my car!! It's so cold over here!!

Mummy4life ~ I'm glad that you got some answers to your questions. I can't wait to see how Phoebe goes over the next few days.

Here's my go:

Baby questions

FF - S26 Lactose Intolerance

8 hours

Pretty much - nothing set in stone though

LOVES smiling (And he has a goreous one too!), from 5/6 weeks would roll from stomach to back, is currently talking or should I say yelling now LOL

ohhh I will have to think about that one! He has given me a black eye with a well aimed head butt LOL

Baby names given?
    Ginger Ninja (bloody orange hair rofl), little man, the lad

Mum questions
    Favourite food or drink?

Drink - Coke, Food - Steamed vegies

Where would you most like to be right now?
    Tropical island sunbaking and drinking ****tails

Favourite TV shows?
    Greys Anatomy, Lost, The OC & Desperate Housewives

Best thing about having kids?
    I love it all - the smiles, the chuckles, the hugs... but best of all the way they know that you're their mumma!!

I think its bath time for us!! Night!

Hey Everyone,

I'm not even going to get started on the day I have had.......growth spurt comes to mind though...I think all our bubbas are going through the same sorta thing.

I will do personals tomorrow so I don't forget anyone, but for now...the questions:

Breastfeeding, have overcome too many problems to give up now....but I have s26 Gold on hand and he has the occassional bottle

12 hours (YAY) the other momrning, it would have been longer but he hadn't fed for 14hrs so I woke him up
    I thought we were but that has been thrown out the window yesterday and today.....damn growth spurt!!

Lots of smiles and lots of talking....no rolling over though

Well a funny thing he did was we were in bed he was sitting against my legs and he'd kick out and hit my boobs and every time I said "ouch" he'd laugh and kick me again haha and today we were taking photos of him held about me and I went to bring him down for a kiss and he drooled into my mouth (the photo shows the drool in mid air)

Baby names given?
    Where do I begin!! Spew man, sook man, bubba, j man, googie bear,bubby or just plain ol Jayden

Favourite food or drink?
    Favourite drink would be hot chocolate at night and iced chocolate during the day..... Not sure about food, fish n chips is always a winner haha

After the day I had today and the night I had last night.......back in time before Jayden was concieved or in the future when he can tell me whats wrong with him

Favourite TV shows?
    House, Lost, the OC, SVU

Watching them while their asleep and thinking "OMG I created you". Also the smiles I get when he first wakes up in the morning!!

Awww are you having a tough few days Tania?? Big to you!!! I'm sure it will just pass. Their little systems are so easily upset and when you think about all the major growing they have to do no wonder they get cranky!!

Hi everyone, hope all is well for you all.
    The last couple of days have been a little better. My DH got up for our DD last night so I could have a pretty good sleep, so I feel a bit better these days. Thought I'd come and put in my answers to Neverplan's questions before I go and clean the house. It's disgusting..... will probably take all day.

Well, have a good day everyone.....

We're on Karicare Gold (1/3) and Karicare HA AR (2/3).

8 hours, but it's usually now about 4 - 5 with a feed at about 4.50/5.00

No real routine, but had started sleeping longer after a last feed at 11:00 ish.

Lots of talking and smiling, especially at 2am grrr. no rolling yet. Can sometimes flip herself over if I leave her on her tummy for too long.

I'll have to think about that one. Though there was one day she would suck her top lip. Looked hilarious.

Baby names given?
    Little lady; Chicken;Grumpy pants; (more often than not LOL); Princess (by her daddy); puddin' (by her grandma); Katy.

Mum questions
    favourite food?
    Chocolate, fruit salad, steak 'n' veggies.
    Somewhere where I don't have to worry about money.
    favourite TV shows?
    McLeods Daughters, Home and Away (sad eh?), Dr Phil, Oprah, and all those crime shows like SVU, CSI etc.
    best thing about having kids
    Yes, the smiles first thing in the morning, the way they react with excitement at things that you do, the hugs. Everything but the crying really....

i love theses vic thanks

bf and an occassional karicare gold
    not long enough probably 6 hours
    yes and no he likes to keep me on my toes
    heaps of babbling and if he gets the cranks he'll yell at whom ever his cranky at usaully me
    he was wearing a beanie hat that fell over his eyes whilst in control of his walker hmmm walls were jumping out at him everywhere
    Baby names given?
    feral beryl, stampy (he stamps one foot when he has the cranks)bugalugs, precious, sweet ba cheeks,wee one , tusun ( my DS1 was called onesun and it just followed on that the second son would get tusun ) i know we sound like crack pots , but i think we just have to much time on our hands lol (nah not really maybe a little sleep deprived ) the list could go and on
    Mum questions
    favourite food?
    salad and crumbed chicken with ranch dressing yummmmm

bed for at least 48 hours straight no interuptions food or toilet breaks and exception
    favourite TV shows?
    grey anatomy, house, lost
    best thing about having kids?
    the beautiful smiles and sticky little geeko hands thatwrap around your neck for a quick cuddle

missbexy27 Guest

Hey Girls!

Been busy of late, my sister had a baby on Sunday night so been busy organising for that. She's not the most organised person and had nothing when she went in to hospital! Anyway, enough on that. Everyone sounds well - as well as you can be with a young baby! My sister's just experiencing the lack of sleep and I said 'welcome to the club!' I held my niece, Mia and could remember when Mason was a newborn...ahhh, those were the days. When they slept for hours at a time and then only woke to feed.....na, I'd rather have him now, more interesting and lots more laughs!

Ok, here are my answers....

Baby questions
    Breast feeding and hopefully introducing some Farex at 4 months (next weekend - can't believe it!)

About 10/11 hours....I know, great huh!

Yes most of the time, fairly regimented nap times and is going to bed earlier and earlier each night....lucky me, huh!

Always smiles at the ladies! Has been saying 'Ah Boo' for a while now and when cries, will cry 'mummummummum' which is very cute but also heartbreaking! Not rolling yet but only a matter of time, standing on feet and sitting with not much support needed.

Lots of sore heads from the ol' headbutts,ummmm...I can't think!

Baby names given?
    Little man, Mase, Bubby, Gorgeous, Master Mason

Mum questions
    Favourite food or drink?
    Foods - chocolate!!!!!!!! Avocado, asparagus, chocolate!!!!!! Drink - Anything fizzy and sweet!

Right here looking at my gorgeous son smiling - corny, I know!!!

Favourite TV shows?
    Seinfeld, Simpsons, any crime show, West Wing, Kath & Kim...Look at moi, look at moi plooeesse!!!!

The fact that you are shaping the future generation and that only you can make them feel better when they're upset....I love being needed!!!!

What a great idea that was, I loved reading about everyone else!

Well, got housework to do so I'll be off but will chat soon...

Take care all.....

Jodie259 Guest

FF - S26. Had been mixing it with S26AR but weaning that out now.

I'm so jealous of you ladies... I've occassionally got a 5 hour spurt... but mostly 4 hours

sort of. It's not a 'routine' as such... just he is regular in his sleep/eat/play

Starting to smile lots now. Lots of gurgling and occassional grunting. Rolled over once.

Mmmmm... hard to think (sleep deprived). I guess his 3 poo phase. He would do a poo in his nappy, then when I went to clean him a 2nd poo would come out. Luckily the dirty nappy would still be there to catch that one - so I would clean his bum again. Then when I whipped the dirty nappy away - a 3rd poo would come out! All of these were different colours!!! We learnt to hold his legs up for ages until we were sure that all the poos were out.

Baby names given?
    Ish Katan (which means little man in Hebrew). Shaunie

Mum questions
    favourite food?
    donuts
    bed. Or on an island holiday.
    favourite TV shows?
    Survivor and various 'reality' shows, Dr Phil, H&A
    best thing about having kids
    I can't believe how maternal I have become since having Shaun. And to see how happy my husband and family are with a baby... it's priceless. And Shaun's little smile just melts my heart.[/QUOTE]

I had a 'dramatic' weekend. On Friday night my hubby's friend asked me to go to his ex-girlfriend because she was "depressed". Understatement... she had slashed both of her arms from wrist to elbow! After talking for hours I took her to the hospital. They bandaged her up, tetanus shot & psych doc to look at her. They did nothing. Two sleeping tablets & told her to see her GP on Monday! She lived alone, so I had to bring her back to my place to stay the night. Then the next night we were at the b/f's house and she shows up hysterical. Another few hours of talking and she calmed down. Now I have become her "friend" and I'm hoping that I'm not her new obsession. I've had a multitude of phone calls & sms's from her. Spoken to all the "help" lines who say there is nothing they can do... she's just "seeking attention".
    I also lost my pda phone (02 mini) at a shopping centre. My sister left it on the boot of our car! I had it all cancelled and got a new sim card, then continued shopping. Get home hours later and discover that someone had found it and handed it to the Aldi supermarket. They worked out how to get into my address book & phoned "home". Phew... I had another year left on the contract and it's a $1300 phone! And I hadn't backed up all the phone numbers or appointments!!! Thank god it's back. My sister will be a little more careful in future.

I love the questions... and hearing about others. We should do more of these things. A good "get to know" mum & baby.
    About to go to Maternal Health nurse now. Find out how much Shaun weighs. I think he's off his milk a bit. But he is sleeping a lot more than he used to. Phew!

Marlea ~ Good to hear DH gave you a night off. Did you get the house cleaned lol??

Shazz ~ LMAO @ Ryans funniest thing. I can just imagine it!!

Bec ~ LOL @ your sister not being organized. When I went to visit my SIL in hospital she was waiting for my brother to bring her back clothes as they hadn’t even bought any in!!

Jodie ~ Oooohherr @ your weekend. Sounds dramatic indeed. And thank god someone handed in your PDA phone. I would have been panicking as well! The numbers would have been the worst. I thought I had lost my purse a few weeks back and the worst part was I had no idea what I would need to replace… I’ve since photocopied every card in my purse so at least if it is stolen or goes missing I know what I have to replace.

Well we’re having guests for dinner so I better get a move on. I was cheeky and cooked it all yesterday (spaghetti) so there’s not too much to do tonight. DS has been awake for 4 hours now and I swear he’s tired but the little buggar won’t sleep!!

Big to everyone and their bubbas!!

Jodie ~ OMG dramatic alright i've known a few people like that in my time and it really isn't a nice place to be for you take care and woohoo getting your phone back

Lea ~ what a good idea about photocopying everything in your purse i think i may have to do that

night every one early one in the morning

Gee the last few days have gone quick - I don't know what I've done with them though. Had a rotten day today - the IL are being stupid again causing me to tell DH what I think, medicare wouldn't rebate a bill becasue the put thr wrong number on it and I missed the BB get together with the local girls cos they changed the location and I haven't been online for a few days! At least it's over and DH and I are still happy and speaking.
    Darcy's been doing better lately. I have managed to push her bedtime back a couple of hours and so this am she slept until 6 rather than 4.30. The pastors coming to organise the christening tomorrow night. We have asked DH's best mate to be a godfather rather than any of his siblings 9we will aslo ask my sis and her partner) so that is sure to unleash some more demons.
    Nat - poor love why won't that all go away?
    Shazz - Ncik must be feeling awful. Thinking of you all.
    Kellee - hope the party was fun, bless him and his ukelele!
    Vic - Adam's not feeding well?
    Tania - Darcy's doing the growth spurt thing too and for a couple of days was feeding a lot (I think you mentioned it Tania)
    Bec - congratulations to your sister - I didn't have a bag either! Cam had to go and pack it! haha
    Mummy - hope Phoebe's back on track soon
    Jodie - I had something I wanted to say but can't remember for the life of me (should take notes) lucky you with the phone. Good to see there are still some honest people.

hmmm my brains fried - theres heaps I wanted to srite....it will come to me in the middle of the night I'm sure. I'm so sorry everyone else.
    I'm sorry for the lack of personals in detail - just so tired atm.
    These are great q's Vic
    Are you BF or FF and if FF, what formula do you use? - still BF yay! as long as I can too.
    Whats the longest stretch of sleep at night? - Darcy or me? She gets 5/6 but over dinner so I only get about 3 at a time.
    Have you managed to get a routine at all? - yep it's the sergeant major in me
    Any rolling over, smiling, 'talking'? - has rolled since 4wks old, smiles a lot, and Marlea9 says she's going to be a politician - she loves to stand up and say her piece! LOL
    Funniest thing that has happened to baby? - Her bottom lip comeso ut and quivers when she is going to cry - I laugh at her all the time (mean mummy!)
    Baby names given? Darc, puddin (naughty Daddy, don't want ot be causing body issues already), fairy (nanny) and Darcy the Dragon (mummy)

Mum questions
    favourite food? - do I have to narrow it down? It's easier to just say I hate mushrooms, prawns, and anchovies and am allergic to oranges - the rest I love!
    where would you most like to be right now? - I'm with Shazz, only I reckon we'd need 2weeks solid to catch up let along have any in reserve!)
    favourite TV shows? - Queer Eye, Greys Anatomy, House
    best thing about having kids? - the honesty you have to have with yourself and them - noone else can make you reveal it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast